Marly's First Convention

Story Info
Married woman away from home for the first time
6.2k words
4.17
160.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time she was leaving her family, going to her first convention in a strange city all by herself. Marly was very nervous about traveling alone and having to take care of everything all by herself. But it was important for her career – a giant step forward, so she squared her shoulders, kissed her husband and her daughter goodbye, and went off to check her baggage, completely oblivious to the admiring stares as she bounced off. She was excited, too – wondering if she was finally going to have some adventure in her hum-drum life.

It was a little bit embarrassing checking in at the airport. She was sure the security guard was lingering on the x-ray of her bag, the vibrator must be obvious. He pointed something out to the other guard, and the two of them smirked at her when she walked through the security gate. She didn't hear anything go off, but nonetheless one of the security guards called her over to a private area and told her she was going to be wanded for extra precaution.

He told her to spread her legs apart. There were diagrams of feet in the carpet so she placed hers on top of those. But the guard said those were for children, even though they were awfully large for children's feet. He made her spread her feet more widely, causing her skirt to ride up her thighs and her legs to ache a bit. She had to hold her arms straight out at her sides and just stand there while the guard slowly walked around her, until finally he was satisfied with her posture.

At first he ran the wand around her body, keeping it about a foot or so away. He kept repeating the process, moving closer and closer to her body, until he was rubbing it up and down her arms, down her back, then slowly down her magnificent chest. She closed her eyes, embarrassed because she knew her nipples were reacting to this treatment, sticking straight out, getting harder and harder as the wand came closer and closer. He pressed the wand hard over her pointy nipples, pressing them in a bit, and then started going down the slope under her mammoth breasts when the wand started beeping. She jerked back, eyes flying open and looking scared. He stared hard at her and asked what sort of metal she had concealed under her clothes.

Her face lit up then, and she said "My bra! It's my bra, it has metal underwire."

By this point she knew she could end this if she just showed him. She quickly lifted her top, revealing a black lace bra that was barely restraining the largest breasts he had ever seen. Her nipples were jutting through the lace, the aureole large and crinkly and so inviting.

He couldn't help himself, he reached for her breasts and now she was smirking. All men wanted her breasts, and she'd always dreamed of showing them off to someone besides her husband. This seemed harmless enough and she felt her panties growing wet. He ran his hands along the underside, feeling the wires holding up the enormous pair, and accidentally brushed the tips of his fingers across her nipples.

She sucked in her breath and yanked her shirt down. "Satisfied now? Can I get on my plane before I miss it?"

He stared hard at her.

"No, "he said. "I'm not done yet. I still need to wand your legs."

He squatted down in front of her and ran the wand up the inside of her bare leg to the bottom of her skirt, then down the other leg. Then he moved around behind her and squatted down again. He leaned forward and pressed his face against her skirt, breathing in her scent. Oh, this was one was ripe! He ran the wand slowly up the inside of her leg, past her knee, caressing her thigh with it. She shifted uncomfortably, causing her skirt to ride even higher.

"I'm going to have to run this wand to the top of your thighs now" he warned her.

He kept his face between her legs, watching the wand rise higher towards what he could now see was a very wet black lace thong. It glistened between her legs, and he ran the wand across her puffy lips, making her jump. Reluctantly he stood up and walked around in front of her.

"Okay, you're free to go now, Miss" he said.

She pulled down her skirt and glared at the guard. "I hope I don't miss my plane!" and she took off running, her big tits bouncing madly under her snug top.

She was so horny now too, and there was nothing to be done about it. She quickly boarded the plane and found her seat by the window, hoping the flight would be empty and she could sit alone. It wasn't a packed plane, but sure enough a middle aged man stopped and asked if the other seats were taken. He quickly sat on the aisle, leaving a vacant seat between them and she was grateful for that, sure that if he sat closer he'd be able to smell her arousal. She couldn't wait for the plane to take off so she could run to the ladies room and relieve herself manually. But as it turned out, she never got the chance.

The flight attendant came by offering blankets and pillows and Marly and her seatmate took some. She covered herself up, snuggled against the window with the pillow and promptly fell asleep. When she awoke a little while later, she realized that her seatmate had moved over and was sitting next to her. In fact, he was sleeping and his head was leaning against hers. She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to wake him; he looked so peaceful sleeping there. He seemed harmless enough, he smelled nice and he was a good looking man, she thought. She smiled to herself, thinking she really was a horny thing. Every man she met she really looked at, wondering what they'd look like naked, what they'd be like in bed. That's what comes from marrying the first man she ever slept with, she thought.

She started dozing off again, but started awake when she felt a hand on her breast. She opened her eyes and saw her sleeping seatmate had turned a bit on his side, and was resting his arm across her body, his hand resting on her breast. She smiled, wondering if he really was asleep and decided to put him to the test. She pulled the blanket up higher, covering his hand and sure enough, he started to move his fingers, lightly caressing the nipple that had been pressing against his palm.

Marly felt herself grow wet again, and she could even smell her own arousal. Her seatmate still had his eyes closed, but he was definitely smiling. Suddenly he opened his eyes and she found herself staring into a very intense pair of dark blue eyes, and with that, he tweaked her nipple hard. She jumped and let out a small, involuntary yelp.

"Shhh" he said, and did it again.

He stretched his arms out and let one come to rest across her shoulders, reaching around to grab her other breast. She pulled the blanket up higher, covering what he was doing and deciding to just enjoy the moment. He surely was. He'd never touched tits this big before and couldn't believe how soft and pillowy they felt, and how large the nipples were. They must have been sticking out at least an inch or two. He was dying to suck one and he slowly lowered his head towards it while she watched. He ducked under the blanket and raised her shirt up, pushing it up over the tops of her breasts, bunching it up under her chin.

Now it was his turn to moan, these tits were incredible! He sucked the closest one into his mouth and watched her legs spread involuntarily. Impatiently he grabbed her tit, pulling it roughly out from behind the lacy bra, forcing it to hang over the rough fabric. He sucked hungrily at the enormous brown nipple, feeling it fill his mouth as he sucked and chewed on it. His hand snaked down between her legs and felt her wetness and he sucked even harder, making her uncomfortable. She started wriggling against him, trying to pull away without creating a scene but he just held on with his teeth, forcing her to stop struggling. He bit down and felt a gush of wetness over the fingers between her legs and laughed softly to himself. He bit her again, this time pushing one fat finger inside her thong and into her soft wetness. She squirmed and he did it again, biting the big nipple and pushing another finger inside. His thumb reached for her clit and started sliding around in the wetness, and he felt her shudder. He sucked more of her tit into his mouth, the nipple alone just filling his mouth and he sucked harder and harder, wondering if she would release milk with these mammoth jugs. He forced another finger inside her, roughly fingerfucking her with three fingers now, his thumb rubbing her clit and his other hand pinching her other nipple hard, pulling on it, feeling it stretch and grow. She started riding his hand now, pushing back against him and he sucked harder still on the nipple in his mouth, practically swallowing it. She loved the feeling of his teeth rubbing over it and was on the verge of cumming when he stopped. He pulled his fingers from her sopping hole and his mouth from her tit and quickly sat up and smiled at her.

His hand moved behind her head and started pressing on it, pushing her head downwards. She knew what he wanted and wondered if she'd dare do it. She'd never had another man, never tasted a cock other than her husband's but what the hell. She was up in the air with a good looking stranger and she'd probably never see him again. She bent over, laying her head in his lap as he unzipped his pants. He made sure the blanket covered her in case a nosy flight attendant wandered by, and casually pushed on her head again, pushing her closer to his throbbing dick. She rubbed her face against his pants, but he wanted her to pull it out and suck it and she was afraid to do it. Sighing, he reached under the blanket, released his cock from the confines of his pants and rubbed it against her face, smearing his precum all over her. Startled, she pushed away but his hand was there, on the back of her head, determinedly pushing her face closer to his dick.

She breathed in his scent and found it to her liking and tentatively stuck out her tongue and touched it to the tip of his cock. He'd had enough though, and she felt his large hand wrapped tightly in her hair, and he shoved his cock into her mouth, pushing past her teeth and tongue and forcing it down her throat. She started gagging and coughing and he let her up.

She popped up in her seat and hissed, "Are you crazy!" and he leaned over her.

He grabbed her hair again and whispered in her ear, "You suck my cock now or I will make such a scene you will never live it down."

She looked at him, frightened now, and nodded slowly. "Okay, but don't push so hard. You're too big to do that."

He laughed and agreed.

She laid her head in his lap again and pulled the blanket up over her. His hand was still in her hair only he was gently urging her forward now, not pushing so hard. She opened her mouth wide and slowly placed her lips around the wet head of his cock.

"He's delicious!" she thought, surprised. She started sucking gently, her tongue swirling around the hole at the tip, making more delicious fluid appear.

"Mmmmmmm" she said, her tongue reaching for more. He moved his hips, impatient to be inside her mouth. Scared, she started sliding her wet lips down his shaft. She got about halfway down and let out a small moan.

He was so big! Her lips felt stretched beyond belief and she didn't know if she could take any more of his big cock inside her mouth.

"Swallow" she heard him murmur and she tried swallowing. To her surprise, the tip of the big cock started sliding down her throat. He thrust forward, pushing more in, and she kept swallowing, her throat tightening around the invader but she found herself enjoying it too.

"I can't believe I'm swallowing this big cock!" she thought.

She tried to take more in, wanting all of him, and slid her mouth further down until she felt the crinkly hairs at the base. She rubbed her nose against him, and swallowed and slid up and down, loving the feeling of power she had. His hands tightened in her hair and she moved faster, her tongue swirling around the head as she pulled back then flickering across the underside as she swallowed him down again. She was moaning against his cock, the vibrations sending tremors through his body and he bucked, shooting a fountain of cum down her throat. She barely got to taste it, and kept swirling her tongue and sucking and sucking until he was completely spent. She gently kissed the tip of his cock and laid her face against it, falling asleep while breathing in his scent.

He pulled her hair, waking her a few minutes later and she sat up, looking puzzled.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked.

He quickly adjusted himself and zipped up, laughing at her. "No," he said, "but we're going to be landing soon and you might want to freshen up."

She pulled her purse out and looked in the tiny mirror she kept for putting on lipstick and saw what he meant. Her makeup was all smeared, she had dried cum next to her mouth and on her cheek. She smiled, and proceeded to fix her makeup as best as she could. Meanwhile her pussy was on fire. All this teasing and she still hadn't come! Nothing to be done about it now.

He got off the plane as soon as it stopped. It took Marly awhile to get her luggage and find the shuttle that would take her to her hotel. She couldn't wait to get into her room, take out her vibrator and take care of business! But that was not to be. Her room wasn't ready, she had two hours to kill and decided to head out to the coffee shop.

Sitting outside was her seatmate from the plane. He eyed her carry-on bag and said, "Room not ready?"

She was so flustered from seeing him there – she never expected to see him again! She just nodded dumbly, hoping he would have the good sense to ignore her and pretend they'd never met.

"Let me buy you a cup of coffee" he said, putting that thought to rest. She sighed and sat down, telling him what she wanted.

She watched him go inside and order, and watched the other women looking at him appreciatively. He was good looking in a very rugged sort of way, but it was those sparkly eyes that attracted all the looks. And his hard body, she admitted to herself. They sat together, drinking coffee in companionable silence, until he asked when her room would be ready. She told him, and he stood up and offered her his hand.

"Why don't you freshen up in my room until then," he said, grinning. "I believe we have some unfinished business, don't we?"

She turned red and stammered, "I don't know what you're talking about", seething with anger that he would dare refer to their time on the plane.

"Oh, sure you do," he said, "I know I left you high and well, I'd say dry but that wouldn't be accurate!" and he started laughing loudly.

People were looking at the blushing buxom woman and her laughing escort and she grabbed his hand and said in a strangled voice, "Fine, let's go."

"Um, darlin', I know you're in a hurry but you're pulling me in the wrong direction. My room's upstairs right over here."

He turned and stalked off, leaving her to follow meekly behind him. He held the elevator open for her and a few more people got on. He pushed the button for one of the upper floors and she watched as the others got off, finally leaving her alone with him for a few more floors.

He took her in his arms, leaned her back and said "I've been wanting to do this for hours now." He kissed her then, his lips warm and gentle against hers, his hands strong on her back.

His tongue was probing her lips, pushing them apart and she let him, thinking about what a wonderful kisser he was.

She thought, "I haven't been kissed like this in years."

She kissed him back, hungry for more, and felt him chuckle in the back of his throat, his lips glued to hers. She didn't care, she couldn't get enough of his mouth, his tongue. She sucked on his tongue like it was a small dick, and moaned softly, not even aware that she did it.

Finally he pushed her away and said "Unless you want to ride back down and up again, we'd better get off."

She blushed again, she hadn't even realized the elevator had stopped. Luckily no one was there and as she stepped off, she saw why. There were only two doors in the alcove by the elevator. He opened the door to one and allowed her entrance to the most magnificent suite she'd ever seen. The view was spectacular, and the décor was exquisite.

She looked around what appeared to be a living room, complete with grand piano, and as if he could read her mind he said, "The bedroom is over here."

He took her hand and led her across the room, past the fireplace and into the largest bedroom she'd ever seen. The bed was huge and canopied and faced another fireplace. He started kissing her face then, her eyes, her cheeks and she put her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her. Her body was on fire, and she wanted more of those kisses. But he wanted more too, he wanted to see her body.

He kissed her mouth then, while his hands roamed her body, gently touching her everywhere. He tugged on her shirt, pulling it up and she stepped back and allowed him to pull it over her head. Her breasts were spilling over the top of her bra and he was mesmerized. He bent forward, kissing the tops of them, running his tongue along her cleavage, gently licking at her neck. She moaned again, and reached back and started unzipping her skirt.

"Let me," he said.

And he lowered the zipper and turned her around while he pulled it down over her ass, her pale skin set off by the blackness of her thong. Her skirt fell to the floor and she felt him unhook her bra, releasing her breasts from their tight embrace. He pushed the straps down her shoulders, pulling it from her, all the while standing behind her, pressed up against her. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her ass.

He pulled on the thong, sliding it over her hips and down her ass. It stuck between her legs, glued between her pussy lips and he laughed to himself. He gave a little tug and it slid down, a wet mess on the floor. He was still fully clothed, and she was naked.

"On your knees" he said in a stern voice.

"Wha..at?" She was confused. She wanted more kisses.

"Get on your knees," he repeated, throwing a pillow on the floor for her.

"Here, kneel on this," and she did, looking up at him with questioning eyes.

"Good girl," he said, stroking her face gently.

"Can't I undress you now?" she asked.

"All in good time," he said. "You may start with my belt."

That made her a bit nervous but she did as he asked, sliding the supple black leather belt from his pants.

He took it from her and said, "You made me repeat myself. Now you need to be punished."

Her eyes grew wide with fear. "I'm sorry," she said, "please don't punish me!"

"Don't worry, it won't be so bad. Now come over to the bed and lie down on your stomach."

Her legs were shaking but she did as she was told. It felt very strange to be lying there naked while he was still fully clothed. And, she thought, I don't even know his name!

"Um, what is your name?" she asked him, picking up her head.

"You may call me Sir," he said.

She'd heard about games like this before and had been excited by the thought of them, but never thought she'd get to experience something like this herself.

She laughed and said, "Really, what's your name?"

The next thing she knew she heard a whistling sound and let out a shriek as his leather belt slammed across her ass, leaving a red welt.

"Are you crazy? That hurt! Let me up" she cried, her hands going across her bottom as she tried to sit up.

Another whistle and whack! This time across the backs of her thighs, and that really hurt. She started crying then, rolling around the bed, trying to escape. She sat up, chest heaving, but that was a mistake, because the next blow was across her tits, making her scream loudly.

12