Marooned on Gronk

Story Info
Crashed NASA heroine becomes sex slave.
3k words
4.2
203.8k
72

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,708 Followers

The Major just couldn't see a thing. The cockpit was a blinding orange, even her flight visor struggling to diminish its brilliant intensity. The bird rocked around like a bronco pitching and banking the Major wrestling with the controls. For the first time in her distinguished career she had doubts that she was up to the job. A space shuttle was still just a glorified glider even now after so many years in use; you just couldn't put it down anywhere.

The nervous shouts of the flight crew were drowned out by her thoughts. Was it better they didn't make it down? She pushed those thoughts away and gripped the controls tighter, steal determination at hand; she was Major Jane Reborsky captain of this crew, first woman on the moon and the second on Mars and she had a ship to land.

Jane looked to the ceiling of her stone prison the sweat pouring down her face as she recalled what had happened that day. The memories of the crash seemed to play over and over. She remembered the orange haze turning to green fields below as they descended; as she desperately searched for an open space to land. The impact had been enormous; it must have been hours before she awoke to drag herself from the flight deck carnage.

She'd found the young lieutenant McGuire outside the smouldering hull. The brave girl had tried to pull one of the crew clear before collapsing herself. It had been a waste of her energies everyone was dead apart from the two women.

Jane thought back to pre launch; the front covers of Esquire the title something about 'babes in space'. She'd just gone along with it for NASA's sake, oh and her husband had thought it great too. At 36 she still looked fabulous and along with her young blonde co pilot they had made a quite professional cover girl edition.

Like that happier memory the crash now also seemed so far removed. It had only been a few days ago surely? She struggled to tell time in this dungeon. The heat of the room was intense and she glistened with sweat. Her short tightly curled brunette hair was almost black with grime her high cheek bones and tight bronzed skin giving her that sensuous mature look. Her eyes gave a piercing stare across the room to her captors. Her long lashes and pouting full lips still retaining her that vision of loveliness the magazine photographer had captured in that pre-launch photo shoot..

Why had it happened?

Even now in her predicament the professional astronaut took over, she had to go over every last detail.

First there was the loss of power and then the worm hole. Was there such a thing? Her crew had talked about suicide rather than running out of oxygen just before this planet had come into view. Maybe a rescue party would have followed them if they had remained drifting in space. But as the planets gravity slowly drew them in, they had no choice but to crash land.

She tried to relieve the pressure on her stretched arms. Looking up they were bound together with rope suspending her on to tip toes. Not that she could see below her ribs. The large wooden vat she was in stunk to high heaven her naked body gently stirring the warm contents as she wriggled. The fire below kept the vat at a hot but bearable temperature the white slimy liquid clinging to her tummy dripping from her toned firm olive breasts like she'd been dipped in cream.

How many bull type creature it had taken to fill this she couldn't guess but her captors were not averse to adding their own load of semen to the mix from time to time.

The inquisitor entered through the iron door his minions stopping for a moment before continuing their attentions on the cells other occupant; the moaning Kitty McGuire. The gut ugly creature reached out to caress Jane's defiant face.

"Have we a confession yet?" It giggled looking into her long lashed eyes.

"We crashed here in our ship!" She spat back having answered this so many times.

"Oh of course you come from another world." He laughed sarcastically. His firm armoured skin crackled as his arm moved to her breast his pointed talon hands caressing her fabulous hard domes. "My Lord thinks otherwise."

Jane winched at his firm but gentle grope. "But just look at us," she said rationally but forcefully. "Surely we're not from your world?"

The inquisitor admired the flesh and diminutive bone structure. Both these female creatures were soft and fragile but had an exquisite arousing beauty. No wonder his Lord needed to know the truth.

It had been lieutenant Kitty McGuire who'd seen them first. A cock sure naval pilot even she had momentarily lost it when the creatures had found the women still camped at their smouldering ship. Jane had backed under the side of the damaged hull a few feet away from the screaming girl. Four large humanoid creatures had surrounded the young blonde. Dressed in leather and iron they appeared like medieval troops their mounts six legged bull like beasts. The riders armour was black and oily their faces like that of gargoyles on some ancient cathedral facade.

The Major saw the saddled troops throw a heavy rope net over the blue flight suited Kitty the weight making her long legs crumple under her. Jane backed further away planning her next move. Suddenly there was blade to her throat and a claw grip around her waist onto her bust. She had met her first Gronk.

Both women struggled but were bound at their feet and arms before been carried in nets slung between two riders each. Reborsky tried to speak to them but with no effect they either couldn't understand or wouldn't reply to her. At this closer range she realised that the black oily armour was in fact mostly there own rhinoceros type skin. Their sunken eyes looked evil but afraid, the huge black and white craft they'd found like nothing they'd ever seen or imagined.

"Keep calm," Jane had shouted to her young charge as she lay bound in her net." They'll be someone who we can negotiate with."

Negotiate! It hadn't worked out as she would have hoped.

The Gronk lord had watched from the balcony of his black tower as the huge white bird had thundered past. His lands were in turmoil his enemies plotting his downfall and now this sign of evil if ever there was one. He had immediately sent a search party to discover what he had seen. It had been the next evening before he had the two strange females presented to him; long enough for his fears to have grown ten fold.

The two women had stood before him as he admired their shape and skin, their breasts bulging from strange fabric clothes. The younger one had long flowing blonde hair like gold cloth. She was tall her legs thin and delicate her eyes piercing blue. The other, the one that spoke also had admirable curves her face commanding yet like a fine sculpture. Her green wide eyes looked straight into his and he felt himself bewitched. The woman spoke again and he looked toward to his inquisitor in surprise. The language coming from her lips was ancient and only recognisable to the educated few.

"Please we mean you no harm."

The Major saw creatures eyes light up in amazement. The huge Lord sat across his battle mount shield at hand his robed colleague standing at his side. He was larger than the rest and had a majestic air about him; terrifying yet noble. Behind him his ancient black tower blotted out the setting orange sun.

He had understood her words!

"A trick!" He yelled his mount rearing up. "Sorcerers, witches! Vipers sent to seduce and betray!"

He bellowed his words in broken English only his inquisitor and the two women able to understand. Both girls looking at each other in worry.

"Or perhaps a gift from the gods?" His inquisitor added, his eyes lingering on the officers curves.

The dread Lord was a true Gronk; a breeder. This was a duty and a aristocratic curse his appetite or stamina knew no bounds in carnal pleasure; his seed fathering 5,000 off spring so far. The inquisitor had always felt it his duty to find his lord new mates to slight his desires.

Both Jane and Kitty tried to speak but the Lord waved his hand and they were forced to the ground. He bent down from his battle beast pulling his inquisitor close.

"Even now their charms excite me. My loins are stirring; they're bewitching manner filling me with desire to seed in them. I need to know, are they witches or a heaven sent delights!

The inquisitor looked back at the two protesting women and gave a wicked slavering reply.

"That is a question which may take me some time to answer my Lord."

The women were dragged towards the monstrous tower, its black stone glistening in the evening light.

"To the dungeons with them." The hunched inquisitor barked.

Once in the deep dark place the Gronk interrogator gave a wry smile his beak lipped mouth showing a pink lizard like tongue.

"You will remain here until it can be proved you are not witches."

Kitty gave a nervous murmur.

"But how can we prove that?"

The inquisitor caressed her hair tracing his claw over her heaving chest.

"No witch could survive the trials of the flesh. Only a creature capable of becoming a brood mare to my lord's loins would pass."

The captain shook her head still trying to reason.

"Please this is not right; we are visitors to your world."

The inquisitor signalled to his men to begin.

"If that is so rejoice for you will experience the carnal attentions of the finest breeder of his royal linage." Then he narrowed his eyes. "If not you will burn for witchcraft."

That's how it had begun two days ago. The women had been stripped, the creatures groping their tits, slapping their round asses binding their hands with rope. Kitty had been crying and sobbing, Jane more subdued all most like it was a dream. Both women had been lowered naked into the holding vat, the bubbling bull semen making Kitty retch.

The Gronk's had laughed thrusting the young blondes head under, making her mouth and nose fill with white filth, both women arms above their heads tits thrusting out. She spluttered and coughed her cute upturned nose frothing at the nostrils.

The inquisitor had started with their breast. Reaching from behind he groped Jane's impressive hard mounds pinching her nipples feeling the firm soft texture. Then he moved onto Kitty's larger cupped pale white melons; holding then as if he was guessing their weight once again pulling her long pink nipples. Both women grunted in disgust Jane tugging at the rope suspending her.

He swung the two women around so they faced each other their tits rubbing together both embarrassed by their intimacy. He had two bone type 6 inch tubes in his hand. They were ornately carved with hollow ends like a pipe. Jane thought they reminded her of an ancient earth device; the Chinese finger trap.

"Uggggg shitttt!"

She gave a yelp as he pressed the pipe tip onto her nipple. Snap! She felt a mechanism bite down gripping her nipple inside the tube. Kitty tried to resist but he easily snapped the other end on her long thick point. "Awwwww!" They were unable to pull back from each other their tit ends now bound together by a 6 inch tube.

Snap! Snap!

The other nipple trap had been attached, both women trying not to sway too much on their tip toes to save pulling on the others mounds.

He then clicked his fingers and one of his men came running with a bucket. He tilted it so all could see inside. Kitty began to moan, her captain open mouthed in horror. In the bucket appeared to be eel type creatures. They were green, slimy, their heads bulbous their tails tapered to a vibrating tip like a rattlesnake. They twisted and wriggled in their own slime white glazed eyes never blinking.

"Burrowing worms we call them," the inquisitor explained. They seek out a warm dark place to nest and birth their young." He pulled Kitty's hair making jerk backward her tits spring up making both her and Jane yelp with hard nipple tugging.

He spoke into her ear." The deeper the worms can get the happier they are."

And with that his minion poured the writhing mass of green creatures into the thick bubbling vat. Both women began to panic as the liquid began to stir with rapid moving worms. As they bucked and jostled they tugged at each others tits making them moan and grunt. Jane felt one slide across her butt its skin incredibly oily even in such a sticky bath.

She felt Kitty pull back making Jane grunt in discomfort. The young officer's eyes were wide in terror a long pitiful moan escaping from her clenched teeth.

Kitty could feel the bulbous head of an eel twisting up into her pussy. Jane tried to twist her hips but it was useless almost at the same time as Kitty began experiencing the penetration a filthy green eel creature pushed into the Majors cunt while another forced open her anus.

"Ooooooooo!!!"

She made a high pitch shriek Kitty screaming in horror realising what had happened to her commander at the same time feeling a worms head on her own shitter.

"No, no, no, noooooooooooooooo!"

The thing thrust into her ass, snaking up deeper and deeper. She jerked around like she was dangling from the end of a noose, Jane too; biting her lip and making huge animal groans. Both women were pulling back tugging their tits to death, but they didn't care the twisting slimy worms were pushing further and further up their holes.

"Oh God," Cried Jane as her ass worm began to disappear completely inside her, all 9 slimy inches of it.

Kitty was incoherent her ass worm finding the burrowing hard work; struggling to twist up her tight chute. Her pussy one was already fully nestled in her void twisting back on itself as its rattling tail was sucked in by her quivering lips.

"Ug, ug, Uggggggg!!"

Jane felt the head of another pushing at her pussy trying to follow the fatter first one. Already another was opening up Kitty's pussy slit sliding in to meet the one inside and as it entered she began to convulse foaming at the mouth as both slippery beasts battled inside her for deepest point.

"Captainnnnn help! ukkkkkkkkkk!"

The inquisitor folded his arms in satisfaction watching he women jerk on their ropes unable to pull away from each other, unable to stop the things nesting as deep inside their bodies as they could go. Both women were moaning loudly the room echoing to their sensation filled gasps.

The torment was never ending. As one worm settled down to nest another would wriggle and squirm for better position starting the creature off again, over and over. Their tales rattled constantly and bit by bit both women began to moan more in sensation than disgust.

"Ug, ug, ug make it stop pleaseeeeeee!" Moaned Kitty her anal intruder twisted completely around so it buzzing tail probed into her lower intestine its head forcing her sphincter open like a permanent shit that just wouldn't come out.

Jane was almost unconscious. The big monster in her pussy had nestle so deep she though she could see her own tummy bulging. The other beast had given up trying to get in her slit and was now half was up her rectum battling head to head with the deeply curled occupant both unwilling to give way in her tight leathery tunnel.

It must have been quarter of an hour of burrowing before Kitty came.

"Ug,ug,ugggggggg eeeeeeeeeeeieeeeeeee!"

The anal rattling had sent her over the edge her pussy walls tightening, massaging the two pussy worms who wriggled in appreciation. At the same time her nipples exploding inside the clamp tubes.

"Awwwwwwwww nnnnnnnn!"

She squeezed her rectum so tight the alien worm began to shit out its head popping from her ring, and only after her orgasm subsided could it spiral back up.

One of the Gronks pushed his hand into the vat down under Jane's ass. He could feel her pussy eels tail still protruding so fat was this one compared to the other. He grinned as he gripped the tail the creature instantly panicking twisting and squirming turning to escape up deeper into her womb.

"Ugg, ugg, uggggg no no stopawwwww awwwwwweeeeee!!!"

Kitty started to scream as Jane shuddered with sensation

She came adding to the slime filled inside of her pussy the worm twisting more now in a heavily lubricated tunnel. Her two anal eels felt the contraction of her ass and the toned brunette felt the body of one eel pop as her insides squeezed its guts out like meat from a sausage skin.

"Awwwwww jezzzzzzzzzz uggggggggg!!" Cried the Major her face contorted with revulsion and ecstasy.

An few hours later both women hung limp, softly moaning, still bound at the wrist and held together by the tit tubes. Neither was fully conscious the constant internal wriggling sending them into a half crazed world of their own.

The inquisitor had left them long ago and now only two sweat covered guards watched over them. The vat was beginning to ripple with exhausted worms, one by one the creature vacating the women's anal cavities after failing to find suitable lairs to gestate in. The pussy deep ones however had found their ideal nests. By the evening of that first day these worms had shed their skins and rather like some strange insects pupated into thick green cocoons.

FINC
FINC
1,708 Followers