Marrakesh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You spread your legs wider to give better access to your openings. Several fingers were pushed into your pussy, sometimes massaging your clit and your bud. Your body was moving and you knew that you were close to come. Achmeds body tensed, his hands grabbed your hair and then he exploded deep in your mouth. This was so intense that your body climaxed at the same time. He did not let you lose until all his cum splashed into your throat. You had to swallow in order not to choke.

The fingers in your pussy and the hands on your body continued to stroke you. Your body convulsed again. When you finally pulled away from Achmeds softening dick, hands turned your head around and you looked directly into another large cock.

It was probably from one of your lovers from behind. Seconds later the dick exploded, shooting all his sperm over your face and hair. You grabbed this completely unknown penis with your hand and sucked the last drops out of it. Finally the hands around your breasts pulled back and another manhood appeared in front of your face. Strong hands were rubbing this big prick until a third short covered your eyes, nose and lips.

After some time to catch breath Achmed pulled you up on your feet. You realized that you were naked except your panties and that many people were looking at you. You had sperm all over your face and wet streaks were running down your thighs.

Achmed smiled at you. He took your hand, your dress, put a blanket over your shoulders and led you back to my tent.

Will be continued

12