Marriage Evolves Ch. 01

Story Info
Her new found sexuality advances their sex lives.
2.6k words
4.22
43.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I weren't always involved in the lifestyle we are now. In fact, we led pretty normal lives until just last year.

Michael and I were high school sweethearts. We had both been in previous relationships, but they were really just adolescent infatuations.

When we were 17 we lost our virginity to each other, and we've always been very proud of that. Having been friends first, our romantic relationship was based on a very strong foundation, and I think that's why it withstood all the trials and tribulations it faced.

We remained together even when we went off to college. We went to different schools, but as luck would have it, they happened to be in the same city (OK, so it was part luck, and part my doing). Despite some ups and downs, we made it through those years, and remained exclusive to each other. Many people can't imagine how neither of us let our curiosity or hormones get the better of us, but for me I'd have to say it was pretty easy. The boys (hardly men) at my college just didn't interest me; getting drunk and being obnoxious is not how someone wins me over. However, my husband has reluctantly admitted that college was the hardest time for him in the realm of fidelity but he has insisted that, despite having a few opportunities, he always remained true to me and never strayed. He also says that since then, it has become much easier to not cheat, which I'd like to think I've had something to do with.

Michael and I learned about sex together. Despite not being overly religious, we were quite conservative sexually. I'm not saying it was always missionary position in the dark, but I'd have to admit it was pretty straight forward, vanilla sex. Even still, our sex drives matched pretty well, and I'd say we enjoyed each other about one to two times a week, on average.

After college we got married and started our careers. The years went by and we were both quite happy socially, financially, and sexually.

Eventually - about a year ago - I started to get a bit bored with our sex life. We were now in our late 20s, having been exclusive sexual partners for about 11 years. I'm not sure what sparked it, but I started to get curious about ways to spice things up. Michael was a wonderful husband in every way, and never hinted that he was displeased with the way things were. I had some ideas on what I'd like to try, but I was a bit concerned about how Michael would react, so I kept them to myself.

I found myself secretly spending a lot of time online, reading erotic stories and watching porn. I became particularly interested in amateur porn - something about watching real couples enjoying themselves just got me excited. Naturally, seeing what these couples were doing not only made me horny, but it also made me a little jealous.

As time wore on I decided I had to do something or I would simply explode from sexual frustration. I had been trying to keep up the charade with my husband that I liked our sex life the way it was, but my frustrations were starting to come through, both in the bedroom and elsewhere. I realized it wasn't fair to Michael that I was getting upset for something he was completely oblivious to. I couldn't bring myself to tell Michael that I was bored with things the way they were, though, as I worried he would become upset. It was time to devise a plan.

One day we were in an electronics store, and I convinced Michael that we needed to buy a camcorder. It took some doing since it was a significant purchase, but we were pretty well off financially so it wasn't a serious problem for us. Plus, Michael loves electronics, so I knew that once we were out of the store, he'd be happy as a child with a new toy.

After dinner that night, Michael was playing with the camera and he pointed it at me.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked, smiling at the camera.

"Just testing this thing out. It's great! Do something for the camera, Tara."

Still smiling, I danced around a little, trying to be sexy. I surprised myself with how comfortable I felt on camera. I grabbed my boobs through my shirt and pushed them together, jiggling them a bit while making a pouty face.

"Wow, you look amazing!" Michael told me.

"Hehe, thanks. Ok, ok, put it away. You make sure to delete that video!" I demanded.

He stopped recording and went back to fiddling with his new toy.

"Wanna see how good you look before I delete it?" Michael asked.

I sat on the couch beside him and watched as he replayed the video. That's when I decided to move my plan along.

"You know.. some people use these things to record themselves... well... you know..." I hinted, giving him a wicked grin. Michael just looked at me ponderingly, like I had asked him the square root of 617. After a few seconds the light bulb came on for him and his expression changed to that of intrigue. I continued, "It might be fun to record ourselves and see what we look like. Haven't you ever wondered?"

At that Michael smiled, "Well..Yeah.. Yeah! Wanna try it tonight?"

I was ecstatic, although I had to hide it - for now. So far, my plan was working perfectly.

That night Michael set up the camera at the foot of the bed on the tripod, which we had also purchased at the electronics store that day. We engaged in a pretty typical session of love making, running through our usual positions. It wasn't anything fantastic, but I was pleased that Michael wasn't nervous and was able to maintain his erection (I was a bit worried that doing something like this would make him too self-conscious). Personally, I had a ball having sex on camera. I took every opportunity to have fun with it, exaggerating my facial expressions of pleasure, and moaning extra loudly.

When we were done, we decided we didn't want to wait to review it on the computer so we snuggled together on the bed and watched the recording on the viewfinder. It was surprisingly hot... for the most part. As I secretly knew, our positions, being mostly missionary, basically hid me from view. After complimenting me, Michael was vocal about his displeasure.

"Ugh, there's too much of my back and ass. I can hardly see you." He commented, disappointedly.

"Maybe next time we should try some other positions? You could try going from behind, with me in front of the camera, or me on top facing the camera." I suggested. We almost never did these positions, but I had really been craving them as of late.

"Yeah, I bet that would work. You are so hot on camera we should really try to minimize me and maximize you. Let's give that a try next time."

Next time... perfect, I thought to myself. This was going better than I expected.

* * *

The next day I was particularly horny, thinking back on the video recorded sex we had just had the night before. I had a tough time getting through the work day. I decided to email Michael,

"I can't stop thinking about last night! That was so much fun. Want to try out our new ideas tonight?"

He responded quickly,

"You bet! I know what you mean, it's been on my mind all day. When I walked past the security camera this morning, I smiled to myself thinking about last night. Urgh, it's gonna be tough getting through the rest of the day now, knowing we're gonna do it again tonight!"

As usual, I got home from work first. I decided, since we both seemed to be pretty horny, maybe we wouldn't wait until bedtime like normal. I setup the camera myself, giving a particular bias to one side of the bed. I figured I'd try to keep Michael to the other side of the bed, minimizing his presence on camera as we had discussed. This was actually a crucial part of my plan, and it was working as I had hoped.

After the camera was setup, I sat on the bed and watched TV. A few minutes before Michael was due to arrive home, I undressed. As I heard his car drive up to the house, I hit the record button.

"I'm home." came his voice from downstairs.

"I'm in the bedroom. Could you come up here for a minute?" I asked.

Michael walked in to see me lying on the bed wearing only a smile, with the camera set up and rolling. His face instantly lit up, and he wasted no time undressing and joining me.

As he climbed on the bed I re-arranged so I was on my back, propped up by some pillows. I made sure I was angled slighting to the side and spread my legs wide.

"Honey, would you mind going down on me?" I politely asked. Michael doesn't typically service me orally, but I felt this would be a good way to get things started. Michael didn't seem to mind. As he started going down on me, I used my feet to gently angle him even further to the side, to minimize his presence on camera.

Although it was rare for Michael to eat me out, I must say he has always been damned good at it! After this night I'd start seriously regretting being up tight about it for so many years.

As Michael licked and sucked my clit, I pinched my nipples and moaned nearly continuously. I was really turned on, and this time I wasn't acting.

On the few occasions he had went down on me, Michael usually goes at it for a couple minutes, then mounts me. This time, however, I really didn't want to end it so soon, and I wasn't going to let him stop. After a couple minutes, when I could tell he was getting a bit anxious, I put my hand on his head to hold him there and breathed sexily, "Keep going... ugh.. keep going."

As strange as it might sound, making a request like that was pretty unusual for us. As I said earlier, we led pretty sexually conservative lives. Simply put, we weren't very vocal during sex.

Hearing myself talk like that was enough to rush me along. I started moaning louder, and making small gyrations of my hips into Michael's face. At that moment I remember I was on camera, and pictured what we would look like. That was all I needed.

"Yes. YES!.. That's it baby, suck my clit.. keep eating my pussy!" I nearly shouted, with my back arching and bum coming off the bed in a continuous rhythm.

My other hand joined the first, pushing Michael's face into my pussy as I rode the waves of pleasure. This was only the second orgasm I've ever had from oral sex, and it was certainly the best. As my orgasm subsided, I relaxed my grip on Michael's head, and he came up for air, grinning widely.

With a hint of pride, he said, "Wow.. that was amazing!"

"It sure was. Hehe, haven't done that in a while! I think you deserve a bit of attention now. Lie down right there." I gestured to a spot on the bed that would put him at the edge of view of the camera, while I positioned myself to his side, so that I'd be more in the center of view.

Evidently, Michael enjoyed my orgasm too, as he was already rock hard. I'll admit that I love a nice hard cock. Just seeing one gets me wet.

I didn't waste any time getting my mouth on that thing. I'm certainly no blow job expert, but I'd like to think I know a bit about what I'm doing.

I started out slow and softly, and gradually worked up from there. I got Michael's shaft nice and wet, and worked my hand up and down as I licked and sucked away. There have been a few occasions when I've given Michael blow jobs until he finishes, but I would always pull my mouth away and finish him with my hand. On this occasion, however, being as horny as I was, I had no problem finishing him in my mouth. Luckily, Michael was a bit more forward thinking than I, and as he neared orgasm he stopped me.

"OK OK! Tara stop, or I'll finish.. I still wanna fuck you." He said, unusual for Michael as he never talks like that. I guess he took my lead, which I was happy about. I was also pleased he interrupted the blow job, because I really wanted to get fucked too.

"Alright baby, move over a bit." I asked, having Michael get in the center of the camera view area, while remaining on his back.

I started to throw my leg over him, then quickly remembered our discussion about positions. I spun around so I was facing his feet and the camera, and climbed over him. I slowly lowered myself, while holding his cock in place. I was already plenty wet, and with Michael's cock slick with my spit, he slid right in. I started moaning quietly, as I slowly began an up and down rhythm.

Michael started assisting with some thrusting, so I moved my hands to my tits and started rubbing them, periodically pinching and twisting my nipples. As we picked up the pace, I looked at the camera for the first time since we started. It got me pretty hot thinking about what the camera was picking up, and as a result my moans increased.

After a couple minutes, I could tell Michael wasn't going to last much longer. I got up off his cock, moved a bit closer to his feet, and bent over. On my hands and knees now, I looked over my shoulder at Micheal.

"Come on baby, fuck this pussy" I encouraged, wiggling my ass at him, still loving my new dirty talk.

Michael understood and got behind me. He wasted no time slamming his cock into me. Immediately we were at full pace, and I was slamming back against him as hard as I could. Periodically I opened my eyes and looked at the camera, but I spent most of the time relishing the feeling. It had been a very long time since I had such a nice solid fuck, and I wanted to enjoy it.

"Oh God, yes! Give it to me! Harder!" I said, unnecessarily. Going harder was not physically possible at this point.

"Ugh, I'm gonna cum!" Michael announced.

"Yes, give it to me.. shoot it in me!" I shouted, looking intently into the camera.

As he exploded into my pussy, my look changed to that of dreamy joy. After a moment, we slowed down, and he withdrew. I flopped over onto my side, exhausted. Michael went and shut off the camera, then flopped down beside me.

After a couple minutes he broke the sound of two tired lovers catching their breathe, "Wow, I bet that will be an amazing video. I can't wait to see it."

"Me neither. But I have an idea. Let's wait until the next time we have sex, and put it on the TV so we can watch then." I suggested.

"Good idea. Oh my God, that's gonna be great, Tara, I can't wait."

My plan was moving along just as I had hoped.