Marriage License

Story Info
Sexual education for young adults in a remote island.
1.9k words
3.66
34.4k
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 10/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1. Intro (or First Punishment to Marjorie ever)

Gretel, Daisy and Marjorie were school friends. They had been so since early childhood and now they were 19 (minimum age to graduate from hi-school) and about to finish their basic studies. They lived in a lovely paradise-like island called Odasadi and couldn't wait longer to be out into the "real world". Little they know what it really meant living in a place like that.

Up to that point, sexuality had been a subtle part of their lives. The education they had received both at school and home didn't give a lot of clues. Most of what teachers and parents had told them was that they had to "please" and "be always available" to their husbands to be, but none would ever explain what those words meant. For some reason, they had never felt any sexual attraction and the one thing they knew was that they needed to be "plugged" to their husbands in order to procreate.

But the outside world was waiting and decisions about college and occupations had to be made. Applications started to be filled but they found out they had one single document missing: a "Marriage License" had to be attached to all college or work applications.

Marjorie, as all organized and obedient; went to speak to the principal about this issue, cause she had never heard of it before. -No problem - said the principal. -Next week you will have a course and after you pass it, you will get your license.- And with those words, she felt in peace that the paperwork would be in order for her long time medical aspiration.

Daisy found it a little odd that she didn't have any commitments for the whole next month. All examinations had already taken place, all job applications and interviews of all her female classmates were either before or after that and even her family didn't seem to have any parties or reunions. Even with that, she found no relationship between the lack of appointments and the so called "mystery course" Marjorie had talked about.

So, Monday came along. Daisy's mother hugged her so strong she almost made her choke, she responded with a warm kiss and the reassurance that they would meet later in the day, once school was over. When they arrived they saw the school buses outside, and imagined that perhaps 9th graders had a field trip. But once they were inside the classroom, the principal came and started calling them by the name. -Roberts, Marjorie Juliette, bus number 6, board now. Minsk, Daisy Ann, bus number 4, board now. Andersen, Gretel Louise, bus number 9, board now.-

They had no idea the license course would take place outside of school, but that wasn't that odd, given that they were all girls and the rest of the classrooms were taken. As soon as they got into each other's buses, they got a bottle of water and an energy bar for the trip. They didn't even had time to discuss the subject, since there was a general rush to leave.

The buses went on their way and hours started passing, one after another. Every time Gretel tried to talk to Alba, the girl seating besides her; the driver would threaten them to stop the bus and leave them there, so general silence spread over all the girls. As time passed by, every single one of them had eaten and drunk their respective meals, and one by one started falling deeply asleep, unable to keep their eyes open, not knowing they were leaving their childhoods behind and that was the last time they would see the world they had grown into.

Marjorie suddenly woke up as if she had been on a nightmare. She opened her eyes and saw nothing. Tried to move but her arms were held up tied in the wrists. Moving her feet she found a switch in the floor and pressed it. A Sign appeared in the floor with the words: "DON'T LOOK UP. 5 WEMS PUNISHMENT". As obedient as she was, she kept her face looking down and at that time realized her mouth was tightly gagged. She couldn't hear a thing and waiting to some answers seemed eternal.

Finally, she heard a front door opening and a male voice came from it.-Marjorie Juliette Roberts, welcome to the Marriage License course. During the next 31 days, we will train you to be a submissive and pleasing wife. All you have to do is obey and once you have fulfilled all your evaluations, you will be out of here with a fiancée and all the opportunities you have ever dreamed of. Failing the process may cause a delay your stay and if it prevails, you are to be sent to Cosamadi and have there the life you deserve.-

Marjorie was totally puzzled and her instinct was to look up and see who was there saying that, but one glimpse at the sign made her remain motionless, as obedient as she was. If she could just obey every order, she could get what she wanted. And ... a husband? she had not thought about marriage at all or had had a boyfriend, but she always saw that her parents were a terrific couple and that idea didn't seem that bad.

Unfortunately, Gretel was not as submissive as Marjorie was. The moment she heard the same speech in another tiny soundproof room, she turned to see who was talking to her, trying to confront him with her legs. The man simply said -Gretel Louise Andersen, 5 wems after "declothing" process. - She started moving fast and moving her head trying to get off her bindings in the top, but the man simply said -Gretel Louise Andersen, 10 more wems after "declothing" process, stop now or I will extend your license course for another month.- Gretel started crying and stood still, looking down and trying as hard as she could not to move. The man left and closed the door.

Daisy's case, however, took the very extreme. Her suspicions about an awful thing with this mystery trip had not prevented that situation. Not only did she get the same 15 wems as Gretel. She was immediately assigned to the two-month program and her heels were tied way open. Then she felt a cold metal thing climbing her right leg, until her panties were found and she heard and felt how they were cut. Same happened to the other side. With her long skirt as only protection, she was left there for 12 hours without anyone coming to feed her or release her from her uncomfortable and painful position. She had to piss several times on the floor, but she felt it running through her bare legs and the thirst was inconceivable.

10 minutes after Marjorie was left, another man came in. He turned on the lights, which took some adaptation from her, and then said -Marjorie Juliette Roberts, I came to take your clothes away. Look up now and you won't be punished.- She raised her head and found herself in front of a hooded man. He said to her, -Now, I'm going to release you from the ceiling, you are walking outside with me.- She felt her wrists coming down, but still tied together with ringed leather cuffs and was pulled out.

On a much bigger and lighted space, called the "common room", she saw a crowd of ten men staring at her, all hooded. The commanding man tied her wrists to another hook in the ceiling, so she was back in the previous position, with her arms all the way up. Then, the man simply said - Stand still, don't move. 5 Wems if you look down-. As afraid as she was, she didn't really want to know what "wems" meant and it was better not to find out, so she kept staring at all men. Then, one by one, they came with very sharp scissors and started cutting her clothes off.

First thing to fall was her blouse. The simple feeling of cold metal running through her arms shivered her and made her wet her panties, not knowing what that sensation was. Her dignity was being taken off from her piece by piece. Once the blouse fell, then they simply cut the bra in 3 steps. She saw the crowd staring at her naked breasts and couldn't help turning down. -Marjorie Juliette Roberts, 5 wems after declothing- .

Ooooh nooooooohh, she was just not used to losing control, but nobody had ever seen her naked since she was a toddler and nobody had seen her well formed breasts but her, and only in the shower. She had never had to be punished, the fear of it was so high that she had simply preferred to obey for all her life. She raised her head again in tears and tried not to move.

The parade of scissors continued with her skirt, beginning from the very bottom, at the heels, all the way up. Her legs were being uncovered and as exposed to the air, she felt shivers all over. When it finally fell, she was so vulnerable she started crying out loud, so the moans could be heard from the gag and she closed her eyes. The speaking man said - Open your eyes and confront your own nudity. This is what you are, your private parts are not private any more and you will have to learn to use them.-

She opened her eyes and kept crying so silently that the other men couldn't hear her, but knew about it and made them feel powerful. She was feeling so humiliated she had problems breathing trough the nose, but the man said - You'd better relax. Your mouth is blocked now, so stop sobbing or your nose will be blocked too.- She tried breathing with her nose and force air through her nostrils as hard as she could and from them on, tried not to sob.

The final cut to her panties was done and all men stared at her virgin hairy part that had never been exposed to this treatment. Then the man spoke again. -Give me your right foot.- She lifted it and the man took the ankle, put a leather ring around it and secured it on the floor, one foot behind her left leg. Then he did so with the other, so her position was leaning forward given her wrists tied to the ceiling. The man came with a 2 foot whip and stared behind her. He asked her to lift her but and so she did.

Once in position, he whipped her five times. Since the whip was not so long and it didn't have sharp ends, the pain was not as big, but she had never felt anything like it before nor could handle it and her naked skin turned red immediately. Once the 5 wems were over, the man untied her ankles from the floor, but left the leather rings in place for future purposes. Then he untied the hands from the ceiling, still keeping the wrists together, and guided her back to her tiny dark room.

He had her sitting in a chair and took the gag off her mouth. She was so humiliated and hurt she didn't dare to speak. He started feeding her with a very nice and complete meal and made sure she drank plenty of water. She was left there in a tiny space, with her wrists tied together, a toilet in the corner and a chair. She was so tired that after having used the toilet and not having been able to clean herself up, she just fell asleep in the floor.