Marriage Maintainance Pt. 02

Story Info
We surprise each other.
10.7k words
4.78
15.2k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke on Monday morning at our gorgeous Costa Rican hotel almost as early as I had on the previous day. Brad was still sleeping soundly so slipping from the bed I wandered out onto the balcony. Despite it not being much past dawn it was nice and warm. There were a few birds up and about but disappointingly no toucans.

I felt like I was starting to bubble over with happiness. Yesterday had been so wonderful and I felt so incredibly close to Brad. I smiled and then frowned, smiling at the memory of both of yesterday's orgasms, and frowning as I realised that it was a while since we had made love twice in one day. Well that was going to change I vowed to myself.

There was a coffee machine in our room and I started to make myself some. As the aroma of fresh coffee drifted around our room I heard Brad stir.

"Good morning sleepyhead," I called, "Do you want some coffee?"

I heard a murmured yes and so poured two cups and took them out onto the balcony. Brad soon joined me and my naked husband greeted me with a dainty kiss as he took his cup from me.

"If we are quiet, I think we will see more birds," I whispered. So we both stood at the balcony sipping our coffee and watching and waiting. Brad's arm went around me and he gently stroked my side.

Sure enough a couple of red breasted birds arrived at the tree right outside our balcony. As we watched them, Brad's hand drifted to my butt and he lightly caressed it. I felt my body responding and my feet instinctively widened giving my husband better access. He traced his finger over my butt and I shivered with pleasure.

We finished our coffee and so I took our cups inside and re-joined Brad. As his hand went back to my butt, I let my hand drift down to his penis. It was slightly engorged, but when I ran my hand along it, he stiffened quickly. Brad's finger went between my legs towards my pussy.

As we watched two newly arrived robin like birds, we both started to play with each other. Brad drew my face toward his and kissed me deeply. As I sucked his tongue I felt his finger enter my pussy.

"God you feel wet," he whispered.

"And you are so hard," I whispered back. Brad kissed me again and then stepped behind me. I arched my back and spread out my hands on the railing pushing my pussy into Brad.

I turned my head, "Brad please make love to me."

My moan as his penis touched my pussy, scared the birds and they flew away. That was the last thing I noticed as I concentrated on Brad's cock oh so slowly entering my welcoming pussy.

After he had slipped his entire length into me, Brad slowly drew his penis out, and then entered me just a little faster. The felling was exquisite as he entered me, and I felt so empty when he withdrew the second time.

Brad continued to push in and pull out, each time gentle and slow. I kept as still as I could concentrating so hard on my pussy which felt so sensitive and alive as Brad caressed it with his cock

"I love you so much Ally."

"I love you too, Brad."

After a few minutes Brad's speed quickened slightly and I began to push my hips back to more deeply impale myself on his gorgeous cock.

I started moaning as every gentle thrust pushed me ever closer to orgasm. Brad's pace picked just a little more and my moans turned into a howl of pleasure as he triggered a powerful orgasm that rolled through my body. Brad continued to gently and slowly make love to me and when he moaned and came deep inside me a second round of orgasmic aftershocks rippled through me.

I waited until I had caught my breath and turned and kissed Brad.

"Thank you my love that was wonderful."

"The pleasure was all mine Ally."

"I don't think so the pleasure was mine too. In fact it was two as well."

"I think we might have scared the birds," Brad observed.

"Maybe, but it is almost spring, perhaps we inspired them."

We took turns showering. Both using the outdoor shower rather than the one inside. At breakfast Brad decided on a freshly cooked omelette and came back with a well-covered plate.

"You must be hungry," I remarked.

"Twice a day with you means I have to keep my strength up," he replied.

"It has been a while since we made love twice in one day."

"Yes I know."

"Brad, let's promise ourselves that we will make love twice a day much more often."

"I am up for that."

"Oh you so will be," I giggled.

Later that morning we decided on a swim and after changing, me into my black bikini and Brad into his board shorts, we went up to the pool area. It was secluded as it was surrounded by plants and trees many of which were in flower. The pool was shaped in a figure eight with a semicircular bar at the far end and two tables in the water at the end nearest to where our loungers were.

There were only a few people there. Next to us were two couples obviously friends. The girls had skimpy bikinis on and as soon a Brad saw then he whispered, "See, your red one would not be out of place."

"Maybe," I whispered back.

Brad started to put sunscreen on my back as I sat and looked over at the two couples. I guessed they were in their early forties and the more tanned guy had a particularly hot body. He caught me looking and smiled. I felt myself blush thinking I had been busted.

His wife who was wearing a blue bikini turned to me and smiled. Well perhaps I had not been busted for looking I thought. Maybe they just think I am friendly.

I didn't think any more about it as I put sunscreen on Brad and then lay on my front to sunbathe. I felt Brad untie my bikini top and then settle down beside me.

After half an hour or so I retied my bikini top and sat up. Brad was now reading and my eyes were drawn to the pool where the two couples were sitting in the water at one of the tables drinking cocktails. The hot guy had his arm around one of the woman and it puzzled me. While he had been sitting with the one in the blue bikini, he now had his arm around the woman in the green bikini.

When they finished their cocktails the other guy and the girl in the green bikini stood and I heard them say that they had to go and get their shuttle. Hugs were exchanged and promises made to keep in contact, and then they were off leaving just the hot guy and the woman in the blue bikini in the pool.

"Its warm honey. I think I might swim," I said to Brad.

"I might join you in a minute."

As I stepped into the water, I passed the couple and the woman in the blue bikini smiled at me and said, "The water is so refreshing. And the cocktails here are so good."

"I might have to try one," I replied.

As I swam I felt so refreshed by the cool water. Just perfect on a hot day. After a while I went to the bar and stood in the water perusing the drinks menu. The girl in the green bikini swam up and order two punches.

"The punches are good, thirst quenching and not very alcoholic. Perfect at this time of day."

"Sounds good. We have a walk this afternoon to a waterfall so I don't want anything too alcoholic."

I ordered a punch and after they were made turned to go to the table in the water. "Come and sit with me," the girl in the green bikini said, "My husband Enrico has to go make a few calls. I'm Sophia by the way."

"I'm Ally and my husband is Brad."

We sat down at their table. Enrico stood and shook my hand holding eye contact before his eyes glanced at my body. Brad had said yesterday that other guys checked me out, and it was a confidence boost to see it was true.

The three of us sat and chatted. Enrico's eyes roamed freely and he had a smoldering intensity that was magnetic. I liked that attention and Sophia didn't seem to care.

After he had finished his drink he excused himself and stepped out of the pool. My eyes followed him as he left, and I noticed that he was well muscled and had a confident strut in his step. Obviously a guy who was used to being looked at.

I turned back to Sophia noticed that she had seen me look, "I am so pleased he keeps himself in shape," she remarked.

She didn't seem upset about me checking out her husband and we continued our easy conversation. I learnt they were Brazilian, but now lived in Miami. Both were personal trainers and like us had come here for a romantic vacation. They loved the sensual atmosphere, meeting new friends and particularly their villa.

When Brad stood and got into the pool, I watched Sophia watch him all the way to the bar.

"I see your Brad keeps himself in shape too."

"Yes he is fit as he runs a lot," I commented.

Brad joined us and we talked further about our interests and hobbies.

I asked Brad whether he wanted another drink and went to the bar to get us one. While I waited for them to be prepared, I turned and could see Sophia giggle at something Brad said. Her hand went out and lightly touched Brad's shoulder. She was so flirting with him.

When I came back to the table carrying our drinks, I heard Sophia say, "We have a villa with a volcano spring fed large heated pool. Come over later tonight if you would like to soak away your aches from the long walk."

"We will have to see," replied Brad, "We have dinner reservations at seven."

"It would be great to have you," Sophia said with another light touch on Brad's shoulder.

She turned to me, "If you would like a relaxing swim in our heated pool come from dinner. Villa 21, around nine if you like."

She then stood and with a quick touch on our arms and a warm goodbye, she stepped out of the pool. Brad's eyes followed her tight butt that was barely encased in a skimpy bikini.

"Like what you see," I smiled as I patted Brad on the leg.

"She has a good figure but is very flirty."

"Sounds like your wife you are describing."

Brad laughed, "No you are much hotter. But with her I feel a bit uneasy."

"Why? She seemed friendly."

"Yes she was. But the flirting was quite strong when you went to the bar and she kept stressing the pool in their villa. It almost seemed too much."

"How do you mean?"

"After our romantic dinner, Sophia really wanted us to swim in the private pool in their room. No mention of bringing a suit."

"There is no way that is going to happen."

Brad pouted, "I was looking forward to a romantic dinner."

"You are so silly. You are definitely having a romantic dinner and you are even getting naked afterwards. But naked only with me."

"Not naked with the Brazilians?"

"No way Brad. I may flirt but I am not skinny dipping with strangers, no matter how hot they are. Some things are only for the one I love."

Brad kissed me, "The one you love is looking forward to swimming naked with you. But we had better finish our drinks and get ready or we will be late for our walk."

We wandered back to our room to find it had already been serviced and there was an absolutely cute surprise on the bed. The towels had been shaped into an armadillo which sat covered in rose petals looking at us with chocolate eyes, "Oh Brad, that is so cute."

"Yes, such a romantic hotel."

The walk began on a wide trail through thick rain forest. The path was wide enough to chat as we walked hand in hand, but we soon started to clamber uphill in single file before dropping down to an emerald green rainwater lagoon.

"This is just beautiful Brad."

"Yes I thought we would like this when I booked."

Then we went down another very steep path through the forest. The sound of rushing water accompanied us. At the bottom I could see why as there was a long beautiful waterfall that fell into a stream.

But I could see people looking up in the tree and it was there that I spotted a sloth. Cute but oh so still. Then another sloth spot before we began our climb back to the top. Brad fell in behind me on the climb and whenever I flagged gave me a reassuring pat on the butt.

"Enjoying this?" I asked half way up.

"Yes the view I magnificent. Rain forest and a cute butt."

I kissed him, "But this is hard work, reminds me of hikes we did before we had children. But it is fun to do something we have always enjoyed as a couple."

I let Brad go first for the rest of the climb so I could enjoy the view of my boy walking in front of me. But I was also deep in thought, thinking about what I could do to add to our marriage.

At the top he reached for my hand and we ambled back to the start holding hands and pointing out animals and flowers in the forest. I felt the happiness that has always come from doing fun things with my loving and lovable boy.

We were hot and sweaty when we returned and I quickly bagged first use of the outdoor shower. The water felt so good and the buzz of being naked outside among the flowers felt completely sensual. A feeling that was enhanced when my naked husband sauntered out to shower. When Brad whispered in his best bed room voice, "I have put your outfit on the bed," I could feel myself get even more warm and gooey inside.

And when I saw what he had left on the bed I thought, "You naughty boy."

My little black dress, heels, and thong, but no bra. Just the thought of being braless sent a buzz of anticipation through me, I wanted to be on display for my husband. And even though I didn't go braless much at home, as we were away I thought I could please my boy without worrying about who else might see.

I dressed and watched Brad when he returned from the shower. His shirt and trousers looked good but I insisted on one or two more buttons undone than he was used to. Happily we left our apartment and walked past the pool. I could feel the jiggle of my breasts as I walked holding Brad's hand. There were still one or two in the pool, and I noticed that two or three couples were having dinner beside the pool.

Our restaurant turned out to be in another league from anything else in the resort. Indoor and outdoor fine dining beside a landscaped water feature. We sat outside and were given our menus by a cute young local girl who didn't even seem to notice my braless state. The food was Italian and everything on the menu sounded so good.

I looked up from the menu intent on asking Brad what he thought looked good to eat, to see him looking at my cleavage with a smirk on his face.

"Had I known you couldn't concentrate on dinner I would have worn a bra."

"No way sweetheart I am loving the view of you unconstrained puppies."

"Well," I said twirling my hair with my finger, "do you want me to order while you keep staring."

"Yes please," he said as he shut his menu and picked up the wine list.

The wine waiter was nearby and hurried over, though I shall never know whether it was to serve us or try to glance down my dress.

"Two glasses of the Russian river chardonnay followed by you a bottle of the Oregon pinot noir that is on special, my husband ordered without asking me for my opinion, but with a smile at me that suggested that he was in command tonight.

Two can play that game I thought as the waitress approached and I ordered soup, pasta and then veal. Brad smiled almost indulgently as the waitress took our menus without a glance down my dress. The same could not be said for the waiter when he returned with our white wine. I meet Brad's smile with one of my own. It felt like we were going to have so much fun tonight.

"You are a very bad girl teasing that waiter." Brad remarked.

"Me," I questioned, "You dressed my like this. Maybe you were hoping the waitress might be interested."

"Oh God yes, we can invite her back to our room."

"What do you mean our room, I thought we were visiting our new friends."

We both suddenly dissolved into fits of laughter and Brad held out his hand.

I took it and he whispered, "I love you Ally, and I must say you look very sexy tonight."

"Just dressed to please my man. I love you too."

Our soup arrived and as it was placed on the table, I caught Brad's eye and lent forward reaching for the salt and pepper. As I expected Brad smirked in understanding as my black dress gaped a little. Our poor server blushed which confirmed she had glanced down my dress.

Then when she put Brad's plate in front of him, he smiled sweetly at her, "Thank you Claudia. Wonderful service."

More blushing as Claudia left, "How did you know her name?" I asked.

"By listening to our hostess as she sat us, oh gorgeous but slightly deaf wife."

"Oh you seem to pay more attention than I do."

I paused realising what I had said, "Brad I feel humbled. You noticed a staleness in our marriage and I didn't. I'm sorry. But thank you. The last few days have been magical."

"Hey. Yes I noticed. I am an engineer, we are trained that care and maintenance are needed to keep things in perfect working order. But since we left home we both have done something about it. I feel like you're fully back. Don't beat yourself up, I want you to enjoy yourself, have fun and Ally..."

"Yes."

"...This is the last apology I want to hear."

"Yes honey. Hey isn't this black bean soup delicious," I said deliberately changing the subject.

"Yes it is, almost as delicious as you."

I laughed, that compliment was so over the top but I liked it as it got us back to our laughing playful ways.

The shrimp pasta, veal and red wine were equally delicious. The evening passed with volleys of humor, raunchy comments and a little bit of exhibitionism on my part and voyeurism on Brad's. I loved that I so had my husband's complete attention every time I lent forward in my chair. And his glances and comments were turning me on something wicked. The wine waiter was particularly attentive which led to smirks between Brad and me every time our glasses were filled.

Poor Claudia didn't know where to look or how to take some of our comments. So when we called for the check Brad left her a large tip telling her it was our thanks for her putting up with a silly but happily married couple. She beamed perhaps at the money but more I think at our love for each other.

"Well honey," Brad said as we left the restaurant, "Our new friends with the large pool?"

"Bad boy, we have a spa on our veranda."

"Me bad, I don't think so. It isn't me who has been a semi naked temptress tonight."

I punched Brad for that, and as I had had a few wines I tottered in my heels clinging to my man who carried two glasses with the remains of our red wine.

"Well," I said after a few yards, "This temptress was working on tempting someone hot into her spa."

"Maybe you should have tipped Claudia more."

"You and your fantasies, Stephanie and now Claudia. You will just have to make do with..."

But I never got the words out as my mouth was smothered by Brad's kiss. Urgent and passionate I stood against him as he kissed me while holding the wine glasses to the side to avoid spillage.

"I never ever have to make do with you. You are always and forever my first choice," he whispered.

His kiss and his words drove a surge of love through my body and left my pussy damp with desire and expectation.

We walked back with my arm in his and as soon as we entered our room I started to fill the spa. Brad placed the wine beside the spa and returned to our bedroom. When I came back into the bedroom, he stepped up to me undid the zip at the back and ran his fingers under the straps of my dress. Pushing the straps to the side he helped the dress slide from my body.

"I loved looking at you tonight. Braless with just a thin layer of material between me and you beautiful large breasts."

My nipples hardened and I started to undo Brad's shirt buttons, "You look good in this, but I so want you naked." Easing off his shirt, I stroked his chest before undoing his trousers and sliding them and his boxers to the floor. I was rewarded with a semi erect penis which I greeted with a kiss. It must have liked the kiss because it was suddenly much harder.

The tub had filled and we climbed in sitting at opposite ends facing each other, legs intertwined and wine glasses in hand.