Marriage Maintainance Pt. 03

Story Info
Deepening our love and desire.
12.3k words
4.84
11k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monteverdi

I woke with the alarm that Brad had set for six thirty. But rather than jumping up I snuggled into my husband's back and let my fingers drift down the front of his body. As I expected his penis was beautifully firm to the touch. Memories of last night ran through my mind and I so could not resist running my hand up and down his manhood which sent a wave of desire through my body

Brad rolled over and faced me, "Good morning sweetheart," he whispered as his fingers caressed my nipples.

I pouted, "I don't really want to leave here."

"Yes this I perfect but we are in the cloud rain forest tonight. You will love that too."

"I know I will, but this place is just so romantic."

My hand stroked Brad's penis, "Perhaps we have time," he murmured.

"Sadly no," I pouted, "But honey last night was so good, I loved it."

"Me too, just a perfect night."

Reluctantly we got up and as Brad packed up I went to the outdoor shower. I washed and lingered in the shower enjoying the flowers and warmth, but also just being naked outside. After he had finished packing, Brad joined me in the shower.

"You really like this outdoor shower don't you," he observed.

"So much honey, out here I feel free, romantic and sexy."

"I don't know how we can replicate this at home though."

Brad kissed me as the water splashed over our bodies. I felt his penis rise, but sadly there was no time. So I reluctantly whispered, "Latter tonight honey," and disentangled myself from Brad's arms and went inside to get myself ready to leave.

After saying goodbye to our armadillo and leaving a sizable tip in the room, we went to breakfast and, after checking out, we waited in the lobby for our transport. The newly married couple were there waiting as they were also going to Monteverdi.

A shuttle took us the short distance to the lake where we boarded a small boat. Brad and I sat holding hands as we crossed the lake watching the volcano slip into the distance. At one stage Brad got up and walked to the end of the boat to take photos of the mountain. Chloe joined him and I watched them chat about photography.

Summer joined me, "I didn't want to leave. That was such a romantic place."

"Me too," I replied, "Brad and I had a wonderful romantic night last night."

"Chloe and I talked about you two over dinner. We really admire the strength of your relationship. That is what we want for ourselves."

"You know Summer what this vacation has reminded me of is the importance of taking time to focus on the relationship itself."

"You don't mind me asking but do you mean sex."

"Yes and no. The sex is important and Brad reminded me last night just how passionate it can be after twelve years together. But it is more than that, it's also doing other fun things together, for us that includes walks and animal spotting, which builds closeness and love."

Summer laughed, "Chloe is good at passion, but I get what you mean. I have been with girls who are better in bed than out of it, but Chloe is both great in bed and so much fun out of it."

"That's why you love her, love is more than good sex. Which also means not straying. No matter how attractive someone else is, the idea of good sex without love seems hollow compared to good sex with the one you love."

Summer put her arm through mine, "Good advice. Can I ask? You don't seem at all concerned that we are lesbians."

"I like that you are obviously in love, and truthfully I love what you have said about my marriage. You get the joy of love. What's not to like about that?"

Summer gave me a hug whispering, "Thanks," and walked down to the end of the boat and put her arms around Chloe and whispered something in her ear.

Chloe looked at her so sweetly and they gently kissed before Summer hugged Brad and whispered something in his ear. He smiled and took a last photo of Summer and Chloe before returning to sit beside me, "You were offering marriage advice I take it."

"Just saying how I feel," I replied taking Brad's hand, "That resort was perfect, Brad. So romantic and a real tonic for us. I loved sharing it with you, loved what it did to me and loved what it did to you."

"Me too Ally. When we get back I want to keep these feelings alive. We are a great team perfectly suited and deeply in love. But more attention to romance is so important."

Brad paused smiled and whispered, "And the sex was wonderful too."

"Love, romance, sex make me feel so happy, and you are the best."

"I would add trust to the list. I trust you never to do anything to hurt us."

I laid my head on Brad's shoulder and watched the volcano absolutely content. This man, no my man, was perfect for me. Recently I hadn't paid enough attention to maintaining our relationship, but Brad had not only noticed, he had also done something about it. And he had achieved something that I would not have thought possible, we had taken our relationship to a new level.

On the other side of the lake we disembarked and boarded a bus to Monteverdi. It was only forty miles so I imagined it would not take long. But I had not counted on the rough unsealed road. We meandered along through green fields, slowly climbing, and bumpily made our way up to Monteverdi.

We were the last people to be dropped off at our hotel which was out of town on the edge of the cloud rainforest. The hotel comprised two four story buildings which had more of a ski lodge than tropical resort feel to them. We checked in and got our tour timetable, but as our room was not ready we had lunch on the veranda of the restaurant. The view was magnificent as we were quite high above the trees and the town.

"What exactly are we doing this afternoon?" I asked.

"You will see," Brad replied.

"Rainforest?"

"Not really that is tomorrow. Something a little more edgy."

"Tell me," I pleaded.

"No," he replied as he kissed my forehead, "Patience is a virtue."

"I have discovered this vacation that you are a tease."

"And I have discovered that you like it."

"Sometimes," I happily murmured.

Our transport picked us up at two and then stopped at other hotel for a family with two older teenage children.

"Come on dad you will enjoy it," the teenage girl said as we drove through the town.

"We will see," her father replied.

"Scared of heights?" her brother asked.

I looked at Brad and raised my eyebrows.

"Ok I can't keep our destination a secret much longer, we are going zip-lining."

I instantly felt a surge of excitement run through my body. Brad knows what an adrenalin junkie I am, never turning down even the scariest ride at amusement parks.

After a short drive we arrived and were kitted out in safety gear. We waited with the family who came on our transport, for a gondola which took us up to the highest platform which must have been over one hundred yards high. Our instructor was young local woman called Candice not much older than the teenage girl in the family. Like girls everywhere they easily found things to talk about.

We stepped from the gondola onto the platform and were greeted by another instructor. A guy this time, equally as young, and tall strong and good looking.

"Eye candy," whispered Brad.

"Maybe," I replied, "But I am sure he will be more interested in that teenage girl."

He introduced himself as Sergio and began by pointing out the zip line below us. It was in three flights and while some of the line was visible other parts disappeared from sight in the cloud forest. He said that while both he and Candice would come down the zip-line with us, only Candice would accompany us on our hike down to the entrance. Sergio was the first to go down the zip-line.

"Who is going to go first?" asked Candice.

"I will if no one else wants to," I said eagerly.

And I soon found myself stepping off the platform. Holding tight I skimmed over the trees before the land fell away from under me. I felt like a bird as I flew over a deep canyon. Faster and faster I went, completely exhilarated. After about half a mile covered in what seemed like a handful of seconds, I skidded onto the next platform. Strong arms wrapped around me just in case I stumbled.

"Not strictly necessary," I thought. But I couldn't resist a little seemingly uncertain step forward. Sergio kept his arms around me and whispered, "Best fun outside the bedroom don't you think."

I laughed, "Yes such a buzz. Maybe even better than sex."

"Not if you are with me I think," our cocky self-confident instructor said with a twinkle in his eye.

He let go of me and stepped forward in support in case Brad stumbled. Brad joined me flushed with excitement. I put my arms around him, "I loved it. You?"

"God yes though the family with us had mixed view. I am not sure the dad really wants to."

The eighteen year old girl was next and I noticed that like me she got the full wrap around treatment from our instructor. "Our cute instructor seems very hands on with his female customers," I whispered to Brad.

"You too?"

"Yes he is a very confident young man."

The brother and then father were more cursorily watched over by Sergio when they arrived, but the mother got a little hug when she stumbled on landing. The last to arrive was Candice and when she did, Sergio said, "The next run is the steepest. I will go first and at the end I will catch you to help you landing. Nothing to worry about, just surrender into the experience.

He smiled directly at me and set off. Brad whispered, "Not sure about him catching you."

"Surely you want me to be safe."

"Flirt."

"You bet."

I set off first again and after a slow start, the line just seemed to fall into the forest. I skimmed just above the trees exhilaratingly fast. Adrenaline always goes straight to my pussy and I could feel a little tingle, almost sexual, as I flew through the air.

I looked up and could see the hot instructor on the platform. I let myself fall into his firm body. His arms went around me and he held me in place for a fraction longer than strictly necessary. He held my hand and let me step up to the next level, before outrageously saying, "That turned me on. What about you?"

His easy direct flirtatious manner told me he was good with women. "The ride was cool," I replied.

"The ride? I meant our embrace at the end," he smugly said with a wink. His confidence was kind of attractive.

I was amused to see that all the men got the simple treatment from Sergio but he was much more attentive to the teenage girl.

Again the instructor left first on the last zip line and I said to the teenage girl, "Why don't you go first."

As her brother was helping their dad with his equipment I went next. This was a slower gentler ride but enclosed in the cloud forest. It was just so beautiful and I loved the quiet and solitude of skimming through the forest. When I arrived at the final platform I got what really was an unnecessary hug and when I stood next to the teenage girl I noticed she looked very flushed.

"You ok?" I asked, "He didn't try anything inappropriate."

"He ran his hand over my butt," she stammered.

"Yes I'm not surprised. He seems very hand on with his female customers. But," I continued, "If you ever feel uncomfortable clearly say no. Flirting should only ever go as far as you are comfortable with."

"He is kind of cute."

"Oh he so is. But he is overconfident. Maybe fun for a night but not boyfriend material."

Once we had all arrived, Candice lead us to the start of a track that wound through the forest, over five swing bridges and back to the entrance.

Brad and I set out holding hands.

"I loved the zip-line Brad."

"That a relief. Here it was me thinking it was Sergio."

"He is cute and has an easy confident, hands on way with women. The teenage girl found it over the top."

"And you?"

"The whole thing was such a buzz. Those types of physical rides are a bit of a turn on for me and when there is a hot confident guy, well let's just say you are going to get lucky tonight."

"As twice a night seems our new normal, lucky must mean three times tonight."

"I'm up for it. Are you? Or should I talk to the hot stud of an instructor," I said giggling.

"You don't need a hot stud, I can keep you satisfied."

"Bradley you are a hot stud, you have always been a hot stud. You keep me totally satisfied and best of all you are not even in the slightest bit an overconfident jerk, which I suspect Sergio is."

I turned and kissed my man. "I don't know what you have done to me Brad, all vacation I have been completely insatiable."

"Love romance sex and trust. Perhaps we better add lust to the list."

"Hey that gives me an idea, a deliciously wicked one," I enthusiastically said.

"What that?"

"Well when we get back to our room you should be a hot overconfident stud having his wicked way with his wife."

"Would you like that?"

"God yes, it makes me moist just thinking about it. And I think we would both find it fun to explore lust a little more deeply."

Brad whispered, "You look so good. God I want to fuck you."

Fuck was not a word we used a lot and hearing it from Brad just was such a buzz. Exactly how I thought a confident guy would talk about me, "You saying fuck turns me on honey."

We walked hand in hand and crossed a swing bridge. As I peered over the side looking for animals, Brad jumped up and down causing the bridge to swing. I laughed "I don't scare that easily buster."

"My desire might scare you tonight."

"Maybe. Or maybe you might be surprised by just how much I want to be the object of your desires."

As we continued to wander, I was disappointed that we did not see many animals other than the odd spider and a file of leaf ants carrying more than their weight of leaves on their back. But I still had a big buzz from the zip line and I enjoyed just being with my husband. Feeling completely close to him. Loving being in love, loving the romance and so looking forward to a lustful evening.

When we got back to our hotel our room was ready. It was a deluxe room on the top floor. Large bedroom with another four poster bed, a beautiful big bathroom. The shower was enormous with two shower heads opposite each other and a large glass wall, the lower half of which was frosted for privacy.

Outside on the veranda was a spa and a view to die for, over the top of the cloud forest. It was wonderful, perhaps not as romantic as the hotel in Arenal and certainly not as tropical. The temperature must have fallen ten degrees as we traveled up to Monteverdi.

"Another perfect choice, my darling," I said cuddling Brad.

"I can't take all the praise. This was our travel advisor's recommendation."

"She is so going to get thanked when we get back."

The light was beginning to fade and we stood on the balcony watching the world fall into darkness. Brad's arms went around me and I snuggled into him enjoying the firmness of his body and the softness of his hand as he stroked my arms.

We had agreed that we would eat in the hotel's restaurant and, once darkness had fallen, I extracted myself from my loving husband, saying "I have got to get ready. I have a hot date with and I have to dress to impress."

"What a coincidence, I have a date with a very hot girl. She is in for a wild night."

I felt myself shiver in anticipation. I let Brad shower first and once he had finished I collected all that I needed, kissed him and said, "No peeking mister. The bathroom is out of bounds for you."

As I got ready, I could feel my anticipation growing. I felt like I was going on a first date, all nervous but full of anticipation. But just like my last first date, with Brad over twelve years ago, I was so focusing on impressing.

I had found that my sister had packed my gorgeous blue dress with a slit up the right side and I spent a lot of time deciding whether to wear a bra or not. A push up bra added cleavage which was a fantastic look. But finally I decided not to wear a bra, as I felt that would get Brad's full attention as the thin material would accentuate any movements my breasts made.

Make-up and hair were just perfect and by the time I strapped on my heels I just knew I looked hot. Just knew that my date would be impressed and that I, and no one else, would have his full attention. Just knew his self-confidence would be reflected back in my confidence in my sexy look.

When I emerged from the bathroom Brad's eyes traveled up and down my body. I couldn't help but notice he looked so good, his tight fitting top perfectly accentuating his well-muscled body.

"Well you win," he smirked.

"Win what?"

"The hottest girl I have dated contest."

I smiled with what I hoped was a look of modesty, "What is the prize?"

"I will give you a prize latter in the evening."

A smirk escaped my lips, "Hope it is worth waiting for."

Deep down I was excited, loving the banter and the little element of role play. I took Brad's arm and we went to the restaurant, which was romantically set out. Very subdued lighting and candles on each table.

The hotel brewed their own craft beer which thrilled Brad and he ordered pale ales for us.

"You look good, Brad that shirt suits you."

"So do you, just beautiful. I so love your underwear."

"You can't see any underwear."

"Exactly. That is what I love about it."

With each course we chatted and flirted.

I was getting turned on something wicked. And Brad my cocky date couldn't resist pointing it out, "Have I got anything to do with you nipples poking hard against your dress?"

Yes you so have I thought, but I answered, "Just feeling the cold."

"Maybe, or maybe your nipples are betraying your desire," said in an oh so confident voice.

I shuddered loving the whole situation, "Your nipples aren't hard"

A completely cocky smirk played across Brad's face, "I'm hot. And it's not hard nipples that betray my desire."

We locked eyes and as we finished our drinks, Brad oh so casually suggested, "Let's go back to my room. It's warmer there."

Brad went to the bathroom and I stood in the bedroom with my heel on the wall which exposed my entire leg was. I let my zip slide a little so my cleavage was even more outrageous, and waited for Brad.

Brad opened the bathroom door and stood just drinking in my sultry overexposed look.

"You look even hotter Allison."

"Why thank you sir. I hear you are pretty hot yourself."

"What is it exactly that you hear," Brad said smiling confidently.

"Just that you have a big reason to be confident around women," I teased relishing the surge of excitement the filled my body at those words.

"Oh I do," Brad replied smugly, and I felt my heart pound in my chest, my mind beginning to swim in with lust.

"Prove it" I said playfully, and felt a bolt of lightning in my pussy.

Brad's eyes smoldered with desire and I honestly thought that I had never felt so lusted after in my whole life as I did right then. For both of us the desire that had built up all day had just ignited.

Brad stepped up to me and for a moment I was afraid he would rip my best dress from my body. But he got a hold of himself and spoke firmly with an edge of aggressiveness, "Let me show you."

Brad's lips met mine and I kissed him back gently at first, tongues softly caressing each other.

Then Brad pressed me hard against the bedroom wall and I parted my soft, lipstick-covered lips to let his tongue dart hungrily into my mouth. Moaning I kissed my husband back passionately, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths.

One of my hands gripped Brad's shoulder and the other trailed down his hard chest to grab his waist, pulling him firmly against my hips which pressed me even harder against the wall. Moaning into Brad's mouth, I loved the feeling of being absolutely his for the taking.