Marriage Of Convenience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ!" she said, "I hope I didn't overdo the Mickey Finns. Norinda can hardly stand up. It won't be much use if she passes out on Wolfie."

"Look, girl, when Nora's getting fucked it's hard to tell whether she's awake or not. I don't think Wolfie will be able to tell the difference," I chuckled back to her.

"They're outside now and are just about to come up," Stella said when she called a second time. "I'll come up the back stairs and join you."

Five minutes later Stella came in by the secret door. Nora and Wolfie hadn't even exited the lift yet. Stella and I watched on the CCTV as the lift door opened and Nora staggered with Wolfie's help to the flat door.

Wolfie had to find her key for her. Once in the flat it was obvious that Wolfie was not going to waste any time. He immediately asked Nora where the master bedroom was and then led her into it.

I've got to say that Wolfie was good. I don't think Nora had the slightest idea what had hit her once they were in that room. Wolfie was all over her, kissing and praising her. The deft way he put the bag he was carrying that I presumed had his video camera in on the dresser, then undid and removed Nora's dress had to be seen, to be believed. Damn it, the surreptitious way he removed his own clothes at the same time was astonishing to behold.

"God, Norinda's got a beautiful figure," Stella remarked.

"She always has been a beauty to behold," I replied. Not that I ever saw much of Nora in the flesh so to speak unless it was in one of her quite chaste swimsuits.

Nora's bra fell to the floor and, with another deft move, Wolfie laid her down on the bed. He slipped on there alongside her and, still kissing as he went, and began to make his way towards Nora's left breast with his lips.

"Look at that. No stretch marks on anything and after having four kids as well. How does she manage it?" Stella asked.

"I haven't got the foggiest idea. But she does look after herself," I replied.

"And would you look at how firm her breasts are. God, how does she manage it. No wonder Wolfie was so keen to have a go at her," Stella commented. "You know, I think I'm jealous."

Jealousy, now that was an unfortunate word for Stella to use. Because at that moment I was just beginning to feel a little jealous myself. I never had kissed Nora the way Wolfie was doing so I'd never benefited from the reaction he was getting from her either.

Nora was moaning like I'd never heard her before, although I had felt, but not seen the way those hips of hers were gyrating. Wolfie had just about arrived at her left nipple when it happened.

Nora sudden screamed out, "Noooooo!" and pushed Wolfie off of herself.

"What's up, darling?" Wolfie asked, the complete surprise sounding in his voice.

"I can't do this!" Nora said, "I'm a married woman."

"But I thought you said you craved tenderness and intimacy in your life!" Wolfie said.

"I do but with the man I love, not with a gigolo like you!" Nora almost shouted.

Wolfie sat up on the bed and looked down at Nora lying there, with a shocked expression on his face.

"The man you love. Who the hell are you talking about? I thought you said that you hated your husband. Have you got another lover?" Wolfie asked, exasperation sounding in his voice by then.

"I said no such thing. I said that my husband hates me! He always has; he only ever married me because his father made him," Nora blurted out and then burst into tears.

For a few moments, it looked like Wolfie didn't know what to do. But then the thought of his £5000 bet must have come back into his mind.

"Norinda, you invited me here tonight to make love to you and that's what I'm going to do. I don't think you love your husband at all. It's a ruse to get you out of your obligation to me," he said.

Exactly what had passed between Stella and I mentally, I can't say. She'd grabbed hold of my arm when Nora had first pushed Wolfie off of her breast. It was like Stella knew what was going through my mind, so when I began to make my way towards the door that lead into the closet in the master bedroom, Stella stopped me.

"No, Bobby, the other way! If you're going to win her back, she must never know that we planned or witnessed this. Now go quickly and good luck," Stella ordered.

Exactly how long does it take to run down one flight of service stairs, around the building and then back up the main staircase? I'm not sure but I think I hold the world record in the event.

And why is it that when you're in a hurry a Yale key refuses to fit into the lock the first time?

I threw the flat door open to be greeted by the sound of Nora's screams and protestations coming from behind the master bedroom door. It was only milliseconds before that door crashed against the wall taking Wolfie and Nora by surprise; they both looked over and saw me standing there.

In the intervening period of time since I'd left Stella in the spy room, Wolfie had managed to rip off Nora's panties and he had her pinned to the bed. His knees he'd managed to force between hers. I think I'd arrived in the nick of time.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed the closet door - that I think was in the process of opening - quietly close again. Stella, it appeared, had been worried that I wasn't going to make it in time.

For what seemed like an age, Wolfie didn't move at all; he just stared at me. I walked across the room and punched him on the jaw as hard as I knew how. Wolfie disappeared off the far side of the bed and landed on the floor with a resounding thump, then laid there obviously out for the count.

Nora finally got her voice back.

"Bobby, he ... I ... oh, god, I'm sorry!" she blurted out.

I reached towards her and pulled her into my arms.

"Norinda!" I said, "I've always known that there was something, I'd forgotten to tell you."

She looked up at me, her eyes asking the question.

"I love you, Norinda," I added and then kissed her on the lips.

For the first time that I could ever recall, I didn't feel there was any doubt about the kiss that she returned.

-------------------------------------------

Well, all that happened many years ago now. In those ensuing years, both Norinda's and my parents have passed on; we head the company up between us. Now that the children are off to university, Norinda and I spend most of our time together, whenever possible in bed.

Oh, yeah, we're like a pair of bunny rabbits nowadays, even if we are getting on a bit for that kind of behaviour. But we've both found that it's fun to enjoy sex with someone that you don't believe really hates you and is only doing it out of duty.

And if you're asking, we do talk to each other a lot more now. That was our problem; like a lot of young children we had not gotten on with each other very well. As we got older we had both forgotten how to communicate our true feelings for each other! We'd both assumed that the other had entered the marriage out of duty to the family, and we hadn't realised that we loved each other.

Ah, now, you'll probably want to know what happened to Wolfie. Well, before he regained consciousness, the police had arrived with the porter from the flats. Stella had called for back up to get him ejected from the place. He was carted off to hospital and after that I heard nothing more about him. The police wanted Norinda to charge him with attempted rape, but she didn't want the publicity. Wolfie kind of disappeared off the face of the earth, after that.

And Stella ... well, I managed to get her fixed up with a very wealthy American client of mine. The bugger lived in California as well and, would you believe it, Stella is appearing in some daytime soap-opera over there. She and her husband always stay at our house when they are in the country; their children were a bit young to play with ours though.

Well, that's it. Norinda and I are very much in love and will grow old together, but one thing we've both decided on. Our children choose who they want to marry without any interference from us.

Mind, I will be watching out for gold diggers.

Life goes on.

12