Marriage Opened Wide

Story Info
When swinging doesn't work, try wife sharing.
5.2k words
3.48
97k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The years of raising our two kids had generally been good ones, but now that they were both out of the house, something seemed to be missing. Sydney felt our sex lives needed to be rejuvenated, leading us to experiment with porn films, weekends at 'adult' motels, and trying out different positions. Eventually we stumbled into swinging, though without any success. My wife didn't find many of the men attractive, and I was uncertain of my ability to perform under pressure. We never quite were able to 'go all the way' in any of the situations we found ourselves. Finally, we decided to pull back, but keep our options open. Particularly, we agreed that Sydney had the 'right' to seduce another man if the occasion should ever arise, and then come home to tell me all about her 'adventure'. Neither of us expected this to happen, but the idea of it was enough to lead to some energetic evenings at home.

As predicted, my wife had no 'adventures' for quite some time, but about a half a year after we reached this agreement, something happened. Sydney and Veronica, her partner in her small graphic art business, went to a conference up in the Bay Area. They were gone Thursday through Sunday, and when she got back she had quite a story to tell. It seems Sydney and Veronica ended up spending Friday afternoon in a small breakout group with a young man named Brad that they already knew slightly since he worked with a large firm a few blocks from her office. They ended up going out to dinner, the three of them, and when Veronica went back to the room that evening, Sydney and Brad stayed up for awhile drinking in the hotel lounge. She told me they started making out in the bar, even though she said there were several people from the conference that she knew that were sitting in plain view. She said there was 'some kind of electricity' between them, and that when he asked her to go back to his room, she almost said yes! In fact, Sydney related, if Veronica hadn't been at the conference with her, she was sure she would have succumbed.

I confessed that I was disappointed she hadn't allowed herself to enjoy Brad more completely my wife smiled and cautioned, "Wait just a minute, Cole. I haven't told you about Saturday yet!" She had me transfixed as she continued telling me about the conference. The day was full of meetings and product displays, which all passed by in a blur for her. They had planned to go out with Brad for dinner again, and this time the three of them went dancing together. He took turns showing his moves to both Veronica and Sydney, and my wife swore he moved so well on the dance floor, "I had to find out just how well he moved in bed!" When he took the ladies back to the hotel, Veronica excused herself with a wink, and my wife found herself riding up in an elevator to another man's room. I was speechless; my darling wife had actually fucked another man, and now she was getting ready to tell me the details. I could actually hear the thumping of my heart in my chest.

Unfortunately, Sydney was not comfortable giving me a great deal of information; she said talking about sex afterwards wasn't 'her thing'. Still, what she did say was tremendously exciting. He was obviously good at oral sex, because he ate her to two orgasms before they were even completely dressed. She spoke glowingly of his stamina and recovery, saying they engaged in two spectacular acts of fucking; the first animalistic and highly athletic, the second even longer and more languid. My wife admitted that she really enjoyed riding him, having control over just how much of his large cock (she wouldn't say exactly how it compared with mine, but the way she spoke about how she was able to enjoy so many different positions with him, she clearly implied it was much larger) would be filling her. Much to my surprise, she told me that she stayed overnight in his room; indeed, they even made love again in the middle of the night, starting off almost naturally in a spoon position until Brad felt the desire to finish off from on top. She told me they made love one more time in the late morning, (Christ, I couldn't believe Sydney had actually made love four times with him in less than 24 hours!) missing the event-concluding breakfast. She didn't see Veronica until just before driving home. My wife admitted that her partner had done all of the driving; Sydney was completely exhausted and in need of a rest.

Needless to say, I was all over my wife that night, and the nights that followed. I told her I couldn't wait to see the two of them in action. Unfortunately, Brad wasn't comfortable with the idea. When he called and discussed getting together again, he was nonplussed to hear that not only did Sydney's husband approve of the relationship; he actually wanted to watch! He felt that they needed to get to know each other more before doing something so 'intimate'. He proposed to my wife getting together for a weekend and see how it went. If 'the heat' and trust was there, he would consider making love to her while I watched (and videotaped, I insisted). If not, he would have two rooms booked, and they could just enjoy a relaxing weekend by the beach. It was set up for three weeks after the weekend they first met.

I couldn't wait for my wife to return for her 'weekend getaway'. This was definitely more than a typical opportunity for rejuvenation. As I worked around the house, or went out for an evening jog, I was constantly picturing Sydney sucking on a cock or having a dick pummel her from behind while her very ample breasts jiggled violently. I actually jerked off three times between the time she left Friday afternoon and the time she returned late Sunday evening. I imagined she had cum more than that, and I couldn't wait too find out. When I heard her car pull into the garage a little after nine, I literally ran out to greet her!

Once I got her inside, I immediately began to press her for details, but to my surprise, Sydney actually insisted we make love right away! I had assumed that she would be worn out, but as soon as I put her suitcase down, she was pulling me onto our bed and yanking off my sweatpants. Fortunately, I had not jerked off for several hours, and my dick was hard as soon as she put her lips to it. Impatiently, she pulled me into her, and I quickly realized why she wanted me so urgently. Her cunt was sloppy with moisture, and the wet heat was unlike anything I had ever felt. My wife smiled as I looked down at her questioningly.

"He just finished fucking me less than 20 minutes ago, Cole. He did me right in my car as he dropped me off. He thought you might like some fresh sloppy seconds, and I can see he was right! You like how my fresh-fucked pussy feels, darling?"

I couldn't very well deny it, considering the abandon with which I was fucking it. I don't ever recall enjoy the act of fucking more, and if I hadn't jerked off several times already, I'm sure I would have cum right away. I was able to last well over five minutes before I blasted my load into my wife. Even as I was exploding into her, I found myself imaging how often Brad had done the same thing over the past 48 hours.

Eight times, as I was to find out. Eight times! I knew that the guy was a bit more than 10 years younger than I was, but still, he wasn't a fucking teenager! Sydney told me they made love twice on Friday evening, three times on Saturday, and another three on Sunday, including the car episode that had occurred less than an hour ago. This number did not include the blowjob she gave him while they laid out by the pool on Saturday! Looking at the shock on my face, she consoled me by adding, "Really, darling, the place was almost deserted. I'm almost sure no one saw us." Was this really the woman who wouldn't breast feed in public? When I quizzed her about how often she came, she exclaimed "Cole, I didn't try to keep track, but if I had, I would have lost count by the middle of Saturday!" She compared them to newly-weds in how they couldn't keep their hands off each other. Sydney even related to me that when she told Brad he should probably cancel the second room since it looked like they wouldn't be using it, he admitted he had only reserved the one suite. He was sure that there would be no need for it. "Wasn't that romantic of him", my wife queried?

Once the details began to dry up, I questioned her about me watching them. Sydney replied that Brad didn't think he would be comfortable making love in front of me. Seeing how disappointed I was, however, she quickly added that he would be okay to setting up our video camera so that I would have a tape of their lovemaking. I told her that would be great, let's do it! I asked her when they had set up their next meeting. Sydney laughed at my eagerness, replying that nothing was set up yet, and that we'd have to wait for his call. When I said why don't you call him, she retorted that it was late, and if I was so hot for him to fuck my wife, maybe I should call him myself.

So that was how I ended up speaking for the first time with my wife's lover. At Sydney's instigation, I actually dialed his home number and asked him when he was going to fuck my wife again! At first it was clear that I had knocked Brad for a loop; how many guys ever get a call from the husband of the woman they're banging, asking them to set up a time to film them fucking? He regained his equilibrium quickly, though, and the two of us arranged for him to nail my wife, on camera, the following Saturday. I actually told him I preferred if they did it during the day, so 'the light is better'. Sydney was cracking up when I handed her the phone to finalize details; I could see just how much she enjoyed telling me that "Brad says you better have some back-up batteries charged up. He's not a one-and-done kind of guy." The comment told me that my wife had told him about what I was like in bed, but I let it go; I was too excited about what was going to happen next Saturday.

Sydney tossed five tapes on my lap when she walked in, disheveled looking, Saturday evening. Smiling wearily, she told me she hoped these would be enough for me tonight, because she didn't have the energy to tell me about what happened, much less give me "those sloppy seconds I know you were looking forward to. Damn, you must have inspired him, Cole, because he fucked me ragged today. I don't know if I could handle him trying to impress you every time." Giving me a chaste kiss goodnight, Sydney went upstairs to prepare for bed, leaving me with what turned out to be a treasure trove of porn.

The five tapes were filled with Sydney and Brad making love in every position possible. Apparently he had his own camcorder, because the most of the scenes were shot from two different angles. (I figured he ran out of battery power on his before they were finished, a hypothesis my wife confirmed the next day.) It was the first time I had actually seen my wife's virile lover; Brad looked like the surfer my wife told me he was. He was about her height at 5'9'', with a solid, well-muscled body, and blond medium length hair. It was also my first look at his dick, which I noticed was considerably thicker than mine, and looked to be about 8 inches in length. I could see why it brought my wife such pleasure.

The tapes included footage of Brad going down on my wife, bringing screams of pleasure as she pulled at his hair with one hand while playing with her nipples with the other. I saw Sydney in what she described as her favorite position with him, riding him hard from two different angles. During their second session, he even picked her up and fucked her standing up, something I thought never happened in real life. Her black hair flying, she screamed like a schoolgirl riding a roller coaster. He fucked her from on top, from behind, while spooning, and reverse cowgirl so she could look right one of the cameras while she told him what a fantastic fuck he was. Of course, there were several minutes of blowjobs, one of which ended with him finishing in her welcoming mouth. What was surprising about that was preceded by an extended titty-fucking. Sydney had always stopped me from enjoying sliding my cock between her large, voluptuous breasts, complaining there was nothing in it for her. Yet there she was with Brad, oiling her boobs up, and letting him fuck away at them for 7 or 8 minutes before finishing him off with her mouth. That was the part that set me off; I couldn't resist masturbating to that scene before going off to bed to join my slumbering wife.

That set the tone for our sex lives for the next five months. Sydney would see Brad every three or four weeks, and every other time or so would video tape their lovemaking. One of them was taken at our house while I was away one weekend. It showed them making love three times; once in our bed, once in our kitchen, and finally in our shower. My favorite one was the tape they took outdoors. It only had two sex scenes on it, but the first was an extremely hot public scene in a park I had often hiked through. I recognized the area, and I knew it was likely that at least a few people had probably spotted them making love. I had no idea Sydney was such an exhibitionist. The other was even better. They had set the camera up outside my wife's car to film them making love inside it. I watched as she gave him head, occasionally picking her head up to see if anyone was watching. (I was!) Then she got on his lap in the passenger seat and rode him for several minutes before the two of them moved to the back to finish it off doggy-style. I felt as if I was spying on a cheating wife. It was wild!

Of course, she would always give me some of the details afterwards, but now she usually let me get my jollies by jerking off to the tapes. I used my computer to edit and reedit the film in a variety of ways until I had nine DVD's showing my wife making love. Some were loops of my favorite parts, others were almost professional looking with multiple angle scenes, smooth transitions, and money shots. I never even looked at other films I owned, and the two pay websites I was a member of I allowed to lapse.

The sex between my wife and I continued to improve. We added variety by role-playing. Sometimes I would pretend to be Brad, and Sydney would 'act' the way she did with him. This allowed her to show me her 'slutty side' and encouraged me to improve as a lover. She even introduced me to cream-pies, making me clean her up after pretending to be Brad, so she could pretend she had really been with both of us in one day. More surprisingly, we both discovered it when I was making love to her as myself, it was a turn-on for us when she compared her two lovers. Of course, I always came out second best, but for some reason, we both became excited when she told me how much bigger Brad was, or how he could bring her to orgasm so easily, or when she would say after coming home from a session with him, "Are you sure you have it all the way in, Cole?"

As great as everything was, I still wasn't quite content. I still wanted to see Sydney getting fucked, not just watch a video. And more importantly, I wanted to make a threesome happen with Sydney in the middle. Whenever I pictured my wife sandwiched between another man and me, my cock deep in her ass, I was able to get hard immediately. I kept bringing the idea up to my wife, who wasn't opposed to the idea, but she said she wasn't sure Brad was ready. I told her maybe she should tell him that she wouldn't see him anymore unless he agreed, but she warned me to be careful about "ruining a good thing".

A little more than six months after Sydney first met Brad at that conference, on a Saturday around 2 pm, Sydney came into the backyard to tell me we had guests. When we went inside, there were two men sitting in our living room. One of them I recognized as Brad, but the other one, an African-American looking to be in his late twenties, I had never seen before. Sydney introduced him as Dante, and added, "They're here so you can film that threesome you've been dreaming about for so long." When I protested that I had pictured myself as one of the three people in the scene, Sydney explained, "The video will turn out of a lot better if we have a camera man rather than just having it set on a tripod. And once you see Dante, Cole, I'm sure you'll agree that you are much more suited to being behind the camera rather than in front of it."

As the three of them moved to our bedroom, I scrambled to gather up my equipment. By the time I joined them, they were already naked, and my wife was sucking happily on two large cocks. I could see what Sydney meant by how much better suited Dante was to being the star; besides the eroticism inherent in their skin contrast as her hand stroked up and down his dick, there was also the undeniable fact that his cock was huge. It was about the same thickness as Brad's very substantial tool, but added maybe two inches to the length. When my wife's left hand was wrapped around, well less than half of the damn thing was covered! While Sydney can easily deep throat me, she had difficulty even getting her lips to touch her hand wrapped loosely at the base. I had to see that thing fucking her!

Of course, that was the point of the entire afternoon. They both fucked her, well and thoroughly. The first session lasted over a half and hour as the two men showed off their stamina and creativity. They took her pussy and mouth in every combination possible, switching positions repeatedly to make sure they didn't cum too soon. My favorite was seeing my wife on her hands and knees, her tits swinging wildly in response to the drilling Dante was giving her from behind. Each movement drove her forward onto Brad's dick to that it looked like he was simply fucking her mouth rather than be sucked off. Sydney had at least four orgasms during the session, and after the men both finished off in her cunt, she lay there for several minutes, muttering how "that was the best" fucking she had ever had.

Not surprisingly, considering what I knew of Brad, the guys weren't done with my wife yet. In less than fifteen minutes, they were back at her hot, sweaty body, making her suck them back to hardness once more while mauling her boobs. I thought this was going to be a repeat performance, which was fine with me, but I was mistaken. After a couple of brief mouth-pussy double teams, Dante moved onto his back and pulled Sydney onto his throbbing dick. Brad, to my astonishment, pulled out the KY Jelly we keep near the bed, lubed himself up, and began to insert his cock into my wife's ass. I was stunned; not that I didn't want to see Sydney getting DP'd, but I never thought it would happen. We indulged in anal sex occasionally, but Sydney had given me the impression that Brad's dick was too big to handle back there. Yet here she was, slowly taking it all, while already filled from the front with the biggest cock she had ever had! Needless to say, I was mesmerized. (Well, not enough to stop filming!)

Once my wife got used to the feeling after several minutes, she began to beg them to fuck her harder. Being gentlemen, Brad and Dante did as the lady requested. For fifteen minutes they banged away at her from both ends, giving her at least three more orgasms and countless "Oh, Fuck!"s and incoherent screams. It was a good thing the men were both young and strong, because what they did to her would have given me a heart attack. Hell, I almost had one anyway, and I was only watching! It was the most intense act of lovemaking I had ever witnessed, and my own wife was literally in the middle of it. It was something I knew I would never forget; especially considering how often I knew I would be jacking off to the DVD of it later. Brad finally shot off into her asshole, allowing Dante to roll my wife over and drill her for a while from on top. Seeing her legs wrapped around his neck, allowing him to penetrate her even deeper, let me know they hadn't even worn her out yet. Once Dante came in her, I was ready to jump at the opportunity to fuck that super-sloppy cunt.

12