Marriage Spice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob47
JimBob47
19 Followers

With one last final exertion, she made him come while in her mouth. He couldn't help but let out a satisfied moan as this happened. At first it was slightly salty, when his second load of the evening shot into the back of her throat. She managed to stop herself from gagging and continued to suck his shrinking member until she was sure there was none of his seed left in him. She raised her head, looked over her shoulder at her husband face nestled between her ass cheeks, fully satisfied with their escapades.

They finished the evening, on top of the covers in each others arms, wholly satisfied and absolutely spent. They agreed then that they would vow to make more time to do something like this for themselves on a regular basis.

One thing Louise did mention before they finally gave in to the exhaustion and fell asleep was

"Being penetrated in both holes was amazing, but i could still tell one wasn't real, i think it would have been better with two real cocks."

And with that she fell asleep, no doubt to replay the whole evening again in her dreams.

James just lie there, thinking about it for a moment, then with a coy, cheeky smile, he too succumbed to the lack of energy, and fell asleep, dreaming about their next 'adult time'.

*********************

Follow me to keep up with their next session, where Louise may well get what she wanted.

JimBob47
JimBob47
19 Followers
12