Marriage Transformation Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife learns more about enjoying sex.
7.7k words
4.34
36.4k
29

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,592 Followers

As Elizabeth became more comfortable around Cindy and Maureen, they began to notice a subtle change. Maureen took the role of the older, yet still hip, advisor type. Cindy loved telling Elizabeth stories about her sexual experiences. She always kept coming back to Gary and the size of his cock. One day at lunch together, Cindy asked Elizabeth about sex with Chris.

"Uh, we are married and we have sex. There is nothing else to share."

"Yeah, but you have been married for months now. What do ya'll do to spice things up?"

"What do you mean? Spice things up?"

"You know, sexy nighties, panties, positions, oral sex?"

"You know I don't feel comfortable talking about those things."

"I tell you what, Elizabeth, tomorrow after I get off work, we are going to take a shopping trip to the mall to get you some proper hot wife lingerie. Okay?"

"I don't know. I need to get home after work."

"Yeah, I know. That is why I talked to Maureen about you getting off a couple of hours early. There goes your excuse. Chris will never know that you got off early. And when you come out in front of him wearing what we are going to buy, he will be happy."

True to her word, Cindy gathered Elizabeth and took her to the mall. They visited the chic lingerie shops. Elizabeth would have turned purple a few months ago, but now that she was sexually curious, she browsed eagerly with Cindy. In the end they picked out some lovely panties and a sheer sleep top. The panties were a variety. She got a sheer bikini, a yellow thong like she had seen Cindy wear and a flutter tap panty. Elizabeth was more comfortable with the flutter panties because they had much more material. When she tried them on, she felt naked with the panties forming a loose skirt or shorts.

When they left the mall, Cindy told Elizabeth to come by her shop at closing time the next evening and she would give her a Brazilian wax job so she could wear those sexy new panties. Elizabeth had been curious for months and she had to admit that when she saw Cindy naked, she had a certain warm feeling in her belly. She knew she was not a lesbian, but Cindy was so beautiful and sexy that she had yearnings to look like her.

The next night, Cindy gave Elizabeth a glass of wine when she showed up. She drank somewhat reluctantly, but after a while, had a little buzz. When she was relaxed from the wine, Cindy lead her back into the shampoo nook and had her strip below the waist.

"Wow, girl, you really have a forest below the belt. That is okay. Some men even like that look. For me, though, I love the pretty lingerie and pubic hair just does not go with that."

She gave Elizabeth the full Brazilian wax job. Elizabeth on her part was quite mellow. She didn't understand herself anymore. Here she was naked below the waist and a woman was touching her pussy and areas surrounding. This was so against her puritan upbringing. She felt good and guilty at the same time.

When Elizabeth got home, Chris was waiting for her. They kissed; then Chris asked her where she had been. Still having a little buzz from the wine, she told him that she was going to take a shower and then show him where she had been. She showered, put on some nice perfume and stepped out of the bathroom wearing a pair of the pretty panties and the sheer sleep nightie. Chris about dropped his teeth.

"Where did you get that get-up?"

"Oh, Honey, Cindy and I went shopping and she helped me pick out these things. Do you like?"

Chris should have gotten an instant erection. Instead, he frowned while Elizabeth modeled for him.

"What has gotten in to you? Ever since you got this job and started hanging around that slut, Cindy, you are changing."

"Chris, I was only trying to dress sexy for you. We are the only ones here. I thought you would be happy. We have been married for months now and we don't even have sex that often. I know you work and study, but I work too. It wouldn't hurt to spice up our sex just a little."

"Oh, so now you are not happy with our sex?"

"I didn't say that. It's just that Maureen and Cindy talk about sex like it is very important to them. I want it to be very important to us, too."

"Like I said, these women are putting all these thoughts into your head. Next thing you will be running around with Cindy and Maureen. I have a terrible feeling about where all this is leading. I just want us to be private. I have not been comfortable with your changing your hair, skirts and shoes. Now you are buying this stuff while we are on a strict budget."

"I didn't spend that much at the mall. I just got paid and we could afford a little. Besides, Cindy did my bikini line for free."

"What are you talking about, bikini line?"

She pulled her panties down and showed him her newly slick vagina.

"Oh, my god. What did she do? You look like a prostitute."

Elizabeth finally caved to the insults. She began to cry and ran back into the bathroom. She was so hurt and yet she was angry at Chris for saying these things. She took off her new clothes and put on her flannel nightgown. She came back out of the bathroom and started to go to bed. She was still crying, but trying to stifle it. Chris saw what he had done to her.

"I'm sorry, Elizabeth. It is just that you are changing so fast I can hardly recognize you. I am afraid this will weaken our marriage if you keep listening to those women."

"Those women, as you say, are my friends. Cindy is a little wild, but Maureen is like a more modern mother to me. I love my parents, but we both agreed long ago that we didn't enjoy our teen age years because our parents were so strict and well, backward. I don't want to live like that. You said you didn't either, now you are trying to act like my father all over again."

With that, she turned out the light and pulled the covers over her head. Chris had never heard Elizabeth talk in those tones. She did have a point and he thought about what she had said. He finished getting ready for bed. When he reached for his wife, she cringed and said bluntly, "Don't touch me or talk to me."

The next morning, Chris got up and went to class. Elizabeth stayed in bed and thought about their fight. She had already bought the clothes and she was beginning to feel great about her bare pussy. She got up and put on the yellow thong and admired herself in the mirror. She put on one of the sheer bras that Maureen had bought for her and then dressed in the fashionable skirt and top. She was showing just a hint of cleavage above her top. When she did her makeup, she imagined what Cindy looked like when she was getting ready to go out. After taking her time getting ready and eating lunch, she was ready to go to work. She felt so naughty in the tight thong. Either it was her imagination or she felt cooler up under her skirt when she walked. She resolved to make this a good day and forget about her fight with Chris.

Elizabeth felt sexy all day. Her thoughts were filled with the vision of Cindy in her yellow thong. Now she had one exactly like that and she thought about how she admired Cindy with her great body and beauty. She also had admired herself in the mirror in her thong and felt pretty good that she had a comparable figure to Cindy's, just more petite. Also during the day she thought back to her fight with Chris. She was both angry and hurt. How could her be so insensitive to call her those names? Nothing in her behavior was consistent with that characterization. She vowed not to speak to Chris until he had apologized.

At lunchtime that day Cindy came over to the appliance store to see Maureen and Elizabeth. Maureen had an appointment and had to run. Elizabeth dreaded Cindy asking her how Chris liked her Brazilian wax job and the new lingerie. Sure enough, Cindy asked right away as soon as Maureen left. Elizabeth immediately broke into tears.

"He said I looked like a prostitute."

"He said that to you? Son of a bitch."

"I was so excited to show him and he made me feel so dirty. Today, I feel good about what I am wearing, but I don't want to go against my husband. I am so confused. I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and I saw a smaller version of you. I just wish Chris would get over his worries about me changing too much."

"Yeah, well, Chris needs to get over himself. Tell you what, get off a little early tonight. Gary is working out of town. I am coming over to take a shower after I close. You are going out with me. I will make sure you get home. I just want you to see what is out there."

Elizabeth cleared it with Bill. He and Barry would answer the phones for an hour or so. She was still mad at Chris, but she didn't want escalate the fight either. She ran home and left Chris a note, telling him that she had to work a little later that evening. She didn't wish to speak with him, so she didn't call him. Maybe he would be asleep when she got home. She didn't know where Cindy was taking her, but she suspected that with Cindy coming over to shower and get ready, she might be entertaining clients, as Maureen put it. Elizabeth was almost certain that Cindy cheated on Gary. She wondered why. If Gary was such a stud, why would she cheat on him?

Cindy came over about an hour before Elizabeth was to get off early. It was a slow evening and Barry was bored. Cindy invited Elizabeth back to the bathroom and flirted with Barry enough that he was willing to answer any phone calls that might come in this late. Cindy told Elizabeth to come on inside while she showered.

"We can talk over the shower curtain. Maybe even give Barry a cheap thrill. You know he will be listening." Cindy gave her a wink and a smile as she said that. "I'll bet Barry would give up one of his kids if he could get a look at me naked." She laughed again. Elizabeth smiled and was quite amused thinking of Barry outside listening for any tidbits he could gleen through the closed door.

As Cindy showered, she asked if Elizabeth had spoken to Chris that day.

"No, not yet."

"He didn't call to apologize?"

"No."

"Well when you get home tonight, he will wish that he had apologized and sent flowers."

Elizabeth had no idea what she meant by that, but she had learned not to get Cindy too stirred up. She was a gorgeous, tall beauty who spoke her mind and seemed to have every man she met tongue tied. She could flirt with a man or insult him to the extent that the poor guy would turn beet red.

Cindy stepped out from around the shower curtain and removed the shower cap. She shook out her luxuriant hair and grabbed her brush. She had the towel wrapped around her body while she brushed her hair. After the first brushing, she dropped the towel and sat down on the vanity stool to do her makeup. Elizabeth asked her some questions about the products and makeup techniques she used.

Cindy said, "When I am done with mine, we are going to give you a little mini-makeover. You never know who we might run into tonight."

Cindy pulled on a tight tee shirt type top that was thin and showed her enlarged nipples. She did not put on a bra and Elizabeth was startled.

"Uh, did you forget your bra, Cindy?"

"No, I don't wear one when I am going to meet Randy."

"Randy?"

"Listen, Sweetie, we are going out to have a good time tonight. After what that son of a bitch called you last night, you deserve to have a good time. I don't know what you saw in that prick anyway. Since you won't talk about his cock, I bet he has a dicklet instead of a dick. The way he acted, he doesn't need a dick anyway; he is one."

Elizabeth giggled and enjoyed the loyalty Cindy was showing her. She had felt so much better after getting the fight out in the open and listening to Cindy insult Chris. Cindy finished her makeup and hair, and then stepped into a crème colored skirt that just barely covered her ass cheeks. She slipped on and buckled a beautiful pair of dark red heels. With her beautiful tanned legs, she did not need any stockings.

Elizabeth noticed, and then asked, "Forget your panties too?"

She grinned a sly smile back at Elizabeth and said, "No sense putting all that stuff on for just a little while."

Elizabeth knew that she had crossed over into the inner sanctum. Cindy trusted her as a friend and easily shared or at least alluded to her secrets. Cindy sat Elizabeth down and added some very special highlights to her eyes and lips. "Now you look like a beautiful woman on the prowl, just like me."

They went to a popular club nearby. Everyone seemed to know Cindy and she introduced Elizabeth as people approached her. They had barely settled in with their drink order when a procession of early seekers began approaching them. The men quickly offered a drink or asked them to dance. Cindy fended them all off pleading that she was meeting friends this evening. Maybe later. Elizabeth did not know how to respond when guys asked her to dance, so she just let Cindy shoo them away. Elizabeth had no idea how to dance anyway. The only dancing she had done was in her room alone while still a teenager. She had to be careful not to get caught doing that by her parents.

They each sipped on a glass of white wine. Elizabeth liked the sensation that she had gotten from the wine Cindy had given her while she was waxing her pussy. She sipped slowly, but felt the return of the warm feeling. She felt very much a pretty sexy woman as her inhibitions were muted.

A half hour after they had arrived, a tall good looking man approached. He was wearing jeans and a sport shirt. He was very well built also. He gave Cindy a long kiss on the lips and asked who her friend was. Cindy introduced them. This was Randy, the guy that Cindy had talked about when discussing her lack of underwear. He ordered a beer and began the third degree on Elizabeth. She thought that Randy was far too interested in her, given that Cindy was already having sex with him, apparently.

Elizabeth shucked off the many compliments that Randy passed her way. Finally Cindy asked him if he wanted to spend his time finding out Elizabeth's life story, or dance with her. Randy grinned at Elizabeth and looked at Cindy, "I was just being neighborly."

"Yeah, well don't get too neighborly or you might end up going home with a hard on tonight. She is married and my friend from our workplaces, so watch your eyes and hands, Mister."

Cindy led Randy to the dance floor while leaving Elizabeth to sip her drink. She had the warm buzz going and watched the dance floor. She paid careful attention to Randy and Cindy. He was wasting no time. He was dancing with his crotch glued to her while feeling up her beautiful ass. It wasn't long before his hands started feeling under her short skirt. Elizabeth knew that just under that short skirt was nothing but a hot dripping pussy. She watched intently Cindy's face and thought she recognized when Randy hit paydirt. Cindy opened her eyes wide and then kissed Randy. It was long and sensual.

They danced this way for a while until Elizabeth saw Cindy's hand disappear down toward Randy's crotch. She could almost hear him moan as Cindy stroked his cock through his jeans. Elizabeth was getting wet herself. She felt guilty about getting turned on by watching Cindy cheat on her husband. She feared that she would be tempted to cheat on Chris. As mad as she was at him, she had no intention of cheating on him. They were married and that was a firm bond.

That was put to the test in short order. A good looking young guy came over and asked if he could buy her a drink. She was caught off guard while having just watched Cindy and Randy almost have sex on the dance floor. She stammered a little, but accepted, all the while thinking, "What am I doing?" The guy came back with a wine and a beer and introduced himself as Allen. She shook his hand and introduced herself. Allen immediately noticed her wedding ring and frowned.

"Oh, married, huh?"

"Yes. Oh, I am sorry. Here, let me pay you back for my drink."

"Now, why would you offer to do that?"

"Uh, well, I assumed that you saw my ring after you brought our drinks and, well, uh I guess I should have not accepted the drink."

"What is wrong with me buying a lady a drink? Did I look like I was just trying to bed someone?"

"Oh, I am sorry, again. I am here with a friend and she is with a friend, and well, uh, I, uh, this is my first time in a club. I don't make any sense, do I?"

"No, I get that you are not looking to hook up. Why don't we just have our drinks and talk? I am not going to jump you. Well, I mean, I would, because you are a very beautiful woman, but I respect the ring."

Elizabeth realized that she was being very judgmental. She was like that. She couldn't help but thinking that way. She thought that Cindy was being real slutty by wearing what she was wearing without underwear, but she was excited herself by watching Randy and Cindy making out. She even caught herself imagining being in Cindy's place feeling up Randy's cock.

She looked at Allen and grinned sheepishly. "I don't mean to imply that you are doing anything inappropriately. I guess I am just out of my element."

"Don't worry about it. You appear quite different than your sexy friend; however, you are just as beautiful. Also, dressed like you are, you are obviously a very thoughtful lady and I bet quite conservative also."

"Yeah," she replied, "Cindy invited me on the spur of the moment and I feel a lot like a fifth wheel."

"Well, Elizabeth," Just relax and tell me a little about yourself. That will keep your attention off of the couple on the dance floor. Is that her husband?"

Elizabeth thought that she might better not reveal the relationship, but she could not lie either. "No, he is a friend of hers according to what she said."

"So she is married and so are you?"

"When you put it that way, it makes me feel like a slut."

"So, you think your friend is a slut? That was your word."

"I didn't mean it that way. No, I don't think she is a slut. She is very nice to me. I should not have used that word."

They talked for a while longer until Allen saw the couple about to leave the dance floor. Allen got up, bid Elizabeth goodbye and told her again how beautiful he thought she was. He left her with," Nice meeting you, have a nice evening."

Cindy came back, telling her that she and Randy were going to leave. "We will drop you back at the office. You just be careful going home. Let me know if you have any problem with Chris."

Elizabeth's head was spinning. She had talked to a man in the club and watched Cindy get finger fucked on the dance floor. She could imagine what was going to happen after that. She tried not to think about the couple having sex, but it kept popping into her mind. Just thinking of the beautiful Cindy stroking Randy's big cock made her wet inside her panties. She fought the visions until she walked in the door of their apartment.

"Where have you been?" Chris blurted out.

Elizabeth was taken aback. She had not prepared an answer. She just stood there and looked shaken. It reminded her of her father.

"I asked where you have been."

"Yes, I heard you Chris. Last night you called me a prostitute and tonight you turned yourself into my father. In answer to your question, I have been with Cindy since I got off work."

"What have you been doing? You are an hour and a half late."

"Oh, wow, Chris, I didn't know I had a curfew here too."

"I was out eating with Cindy. We talked and lost track of time. It is an answer to your question, not an excuse. I am an adult. I don't need to make excuses. I don't give you the third degree when you get home."

She made her way to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. She took her time, removed her makeup, showered, washed her hair and basically tried to forget her fuming husband waiting outside the door. She put on her nightgown and got into bed. Chris was trying to decide between being the belligerent tyrant and being the hurt husband. Elizabeth turned the light out and got into bed. This didn't set well with Chris, but he felt that he better not press his luck. He had thought about what he had said the previous evening and genuinely had some regret.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,592 Followers