Marriage Transformation Ch. 03

Story Info
Young wife learns more about her pleasure zones.
4.8k words
4.43
27.8k
27

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,576 Followers

The next morning, Elizabeth woke up and kissed Chris. She thanked him for a very special evening. Chris knew better than to ask what had gotten into her. He was sure that Cindy was behind it, but if he appeared too inquisitive, he might make her angry like he had done about her new underwear. He decided to table any discussion and in turned thanked her for such an exciting evening. He had really enjoyed the blow job and after he fought through his aversion to sticking his tongue in her vagina, he had decided that it was not as bad as he would have expected. There seemed to be somewhat of a nectar quality about Elizabeth's secretions.

The next time Cindy visited her at her job, she was just bursting to tell her about oral sex with Chris. She didn't have to wait long. The customers were back with the salesman and Maureen had gone home for the day. Elizabeth didn't quite know how to start the conversation.

Finally she told Cindy, "I tried something you suggested to me."

"What?"

"I got Chris to have oral sex with me. I just manipulated him and started sucking on his dick."

"And?"

"Well," Elizabeth said, "After a while he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all."

"Yeah, well, the problem is that any guy will let you give him a blow job at any time."

"No. There's more. Afterward I had him kneel on the bed between my legs. I pulled his mouth to my vagina and made it certain what he was supposed to do. He didn't seem too eager at first, but I was firm and persistent. You are right. I ground myself on his mouth until I had my very first orgasm. Now, I understand why everyone is so interested in sex. I guess that he fit the description of guys who are under endowed, because I have never had an orgasm during sex before."

"Well, how big is he exactly."

"Uh, well I have never measured him."

"That's bullshit, Elizabeth. I know you have an idea by now after hearing Maureen talk about how big Bill's cock is and me sharing how long and thick Gary is. Now come on out with it. To the nearest inch, how long is his cock?"

"Okay. Five inches. Satisfied?"

Cindy fixed her hands to the approximate length and giggled. "Is he this big and how thick?"

"Yeah, about that. And I don't know about thickness."

"Elizabeth, you mean to tell me you have only seen one live cock in your life?"

"I was a virgin until we got married. I think Chris was too."

"Damn," Cindy said, "I wish I could get a look at his cock to see for myself. What I would really like to do is fuck Bill. I have looked at his crotch when he was not aware and he looks to be endowed just like Maureen said. I would like to get a look at that rod all hard. I wonder if we could get him aroused enough here in the store for him to pop a good boner. We might just show him our tits. That should get him up."

"Stop it, Cindy," Elizabeth scolded, "I would never do that to Maureen."

"Well, she told you her husband had a big cock, didn't she? Why would she share that if she would get all jealous if we checked it out ourselves? I tell you what, I am going to press her on this and see where it leads."

"Anyway, girl, I am glad you told me about getting your first orgasm. Now you just need to train him and make him understand that this wham-bam bullshit is over until you get yours." She looked at her watch and squealed, "I've got to get back."

Cindy ran out the front smiling back at Elizabeth. Elizabeth was warm all over remembering her orgasm the night before and all the naughty talk about Bill's cock.

When Elizabeth got home that evening, Chris was waiting for her. He wanted to talk about sex the night before.

"Where did you learn to do that? You know oral sex?"

"Chris, girls talk some. Don't you compare notes with your guy friends?"

"Guys mostly lie about what they brag about. We grow up that way. I don't pay too much attention. Besides, I am working or studying most of the time."

"The question is not where we learn it, Chris, did you like it?"

"Yes, but it seemed so wrong for you to take the iniative that way."

"Ok. I should wait for you from now on?"

"I'm not saying that, it is just that it seems wrong somehow."

"Did you enjoy it or not?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to initiate it again?"

"You mean now?"

"Yes, I mean now. Let me take a shower and I want you to do me just like you did last night."

"Do you?" He asked.

"Yes, perform oral sex on me; if you would rather I said it like that. You know that is the first orgasm I have ever had?"

Elizabeth ran through the shower and brushed her hair. She jumped into a sexy black thong and came out of the bathroom in just that. Chris was amazed at how wanton his wife was becoming. She walked over to the bed and told him to take all of his clothes off. He complied. She made herself comfortable on the bed and propped up on some pillows. She then proceeded to guide him through the process. She had him kiss her above the panties and then on her thighs. After repeating that several times, she moved his mouth to her vaginal mound and had him kiss her though the panties. She moved to his kisses and let out some soft moans.

As he became more comfortable, she began moving her fingers through the waist band and encouraging him to do the same. He got the idea and began removing her thong. She whimpered as he moved it down her silky thighs and down her pretty legs. He tossed the thong aside and began kissing her legs on the way back up.

"Oh, yes, Chris, do me with your sweet lips, baby. Make me shudder and cum like you did last night. I love your mouth. Mmmm, yes, lick me, baby."

With this encouragement, Chris was on a mission back to her wet pussy. She moved her legs just so to indicate where he was to kiss her. He planted his kisses all around her waiting sex, just like she wanted. He was a quick learner. Now he was already learning that her satisfaction was the supreme goal here. This was not as hard as she had thought.

"Lick my pussy, baby," she instructed.

He performed quite well. He slid his tongue up her split and tasted the sweet secretions that she was preparing for his taste buds.

"Oh, yes, baby, you feel so good. Keep licking my sex, oh, yes, yes."

Chris was busy working his tongue up and down her sweet sex. He didn't yet know what he was doing, but he was learning step by step and so was she. She could feel the sensations and guided him to the right places. Her clit was more excited than ever and she was starting to tense up in pre-orgasmic bliss. She reached her hands around his cheeks and moved his tongue up to her clit. He could sense the hardness of the button and heard her moan as he gave his attention there. She moved to his face and he moved his mouth to her slow gyrations.

"Oh, yes, yes, Chris. Put your tongue on it. Put it in your lips. Make me cum, baby."

Instinctively he applied the pressure she needed and she exploded. Her whole body tensed and she sprayed a stream of girl cum from her pussy. This was more than Chris could take and he jumped back in revulsion. Elizabeth did not know what had happened. She jumped up and ran to the bathroom. She was beyond embarrassed. They both thought it was pee. In the bathroom, she rolled out tissue and mopped the liquid off her thighs and vagina. She noticed that the liquid was clear, not yellow like urine. It also had no urine smell. Or was she mistaken? What had happened? Just as she exploded in orgasm, she felt so great and then ... this. How embarrassing.

When she came out of the bathroom, Chris was mopping up the liquid off the sheets and his face. He was puzzled.

"Oh, Chris, I am so sorry. I don't know what happened. One second I was on cloud nine and suddenly I lost control."

He ran for the shower while she changed the mattress pad and sheets. She put on her long gown and waited for Chris to come back out. I seemed like it took forever. When he came out in his pajamas, he was still glowing red. He was not angry, but he was totally overwhelmed.

The next morning, they said very little before Chris was off to class. Elizabeth went to work in a somber mood. She did not know what had happened to her the night before. She never had any problems with bladder control. She had no intention of telling Cindy about her mishap, but she was at a loss. That day, Cindy came by during her slow period between appointments. Elizabeth was hoping that more people would be around. However, she had no appointments waiting and the salesmen were back with the only customer. Cindy asked her if she and Chris had talked about the oral sex from two nights ago.

Finally Elizabeth could not hold it any longer and told Cindy that the success of two nights ago had vanished forever.

"What? You told me you had your first orgasm."

"Well, I had another one last night, but I lost control and peed."

"What?"

"I don't know how it happened. I had just gone to the bathroom and then showered. It was not like my bladder was full. It just happened. One second I was cumming hard and the next; I peed the bed and uh, well, Chris."

Cindy knew exactly what had happened. "You used the bathroom before you had sex?"

"Yes. But I must have not voided myself fully."

"Wait, Elizabeth. Did it smell like pee?"

"Funny you ask. I thought it was clear and had no smell. I changed the mattress pad and bed linens immediately."

"Did you wash the sheets?"

"No, but I will tonight."

Cindy began smiling and then made an angry face. "You bitch, Elizabeth. I bet you are a squirter. If the sheets don't smell like pee tonight, then you are a squirter."

"What's a squirter?"

"You said that you were cumming when it happened?"

"Yes."

"Yeah, you are a squirter. Did Chris freak out?"

"Oh, yes and so did I."

"Well, this is just great. I teach you about oral sex and then you turn out to be a squirter. I would love to be a squirter."

"Cindy, what's a squirter?"

"Look girl, look it up on the internet. But basically some women, a minority at that, have such intense orgasms that they actually ejaculate a colorless liquid known as girl cum. There are medical explanations, but don't worry about this. What you need to know is that this is more like a gift. You and Chris, of course thought it was pee and you freaked. It is not and it is the most erotic thing a woman can do. Actually cum visibly."

"Just a little education and you guys will learn how sexy this actually is. Tell Chris as soon as you see him and congratulate him for making you find out your gift. Play it up as a positive. Make sure he understands how special it makes you feel and that it is clean and odorless. If you are lucky, you can get him over his revulsion."

"I can't believe how quick you got him down on the clam so soon. You must have really loved it the first time. Did you suck him off last night before you came?"

"No."

"Perfect. You little vamp, you got him to do you first and then found out your gift. Now educate him and wait until the time is right. Don't give up the initiative. You still can fuck him and suck him, but make sure your pleasure is the most important thing to him. He seems to be trainable."

"I don't have a clue what you are talking about."

"When you get time, look it up. You will understand. Get working on him immediately tonight. You can't have him thinking that this is bad. It is good. Enjoy."

Elizabeth knew that she had to do something. She was so happy to hear what Cindy had said about squirting. She looked on the internet. The subject was controversial. Some of the articles indicated that indeed the liquid came from the bladder, but others attributed it to a gland similar to a man's prostate. As proof, the article offered the same physical evidence that she had experienced. That evening when she got home, she went straight to the laundry room and smelled the sheets. They did not have any old urine smell. She knew she had to tackle this problem head on if she was ever going to have another orgasm.

After she showered, she hopped in bed where Chris was reading. She thought that maybe it was a diversion to avoid talking about what had happened. After some small talk, she took his book, closed it and looked him in the eyes.

"Chris, what happened last night was different than we both thought. We are young and I did not know anything about this. I read articles about this today. What happened is called "squirting". Have you read or heard anything about this?"

"No. I would not know how to bring the subject up to anyone. How did you find these articles?"

"The internet. Well, I was so upset, I asked Cindy about this. She said that I was one of the lucky women who, when they have an orgasm, cum kind of like men. Except that the fluid is not like male ejaculate. It comes from a gland inside the woman. Most women have some of this fluid, but it never makes its way out. For others, I guess like me, the fluid expels suddenly when the body convulses so violently. According to Cindy and the articles, you got me off so good that my body could not keep the fluid inside. You might want to read up on this too. I had no idea I was like this. I had never had an orgasm before. If I had known, I would have explained it before it happened. I hope you can forgive me."

"You mean this is normal?"

"Well, not exactly normal. But it happens to many women. The articles stated that analysis of the fluid proves that it is not urine. You can smell the sheets in the laundry room. They do not smell like pee. I am so relieved to know this. I was afraid I needed to go to the doctor to find out what was wrong with me."

"Does it happen every time you, you know?"

"I don't think so, but we will probably find out."

"And the orgasm, as you call it, when does it happen?"

"I don't know that yet either. I had one night before last and I started having one last night until it happened. I was so excited and then that happened. I was sick until Cindy told me about this."

"Does she, uh, you know, squirt?"

"She said that she does not and she even called me a bad name because she said that she was jealous of me. It seems that this is quite a topic. I have only scratched the surface. You need to ask or read up on this. If this happens again, I don't want you freaking out. Maybe I should ask my gynecologist about it next visit."

Chris was somewhat relieved having heard a logical explanation. He was careful about asking too many questions about her conversation with Cindy. He felt uncomfortable about Elizabeth even mentioning anything about this. This should be between man and wife only. He did admit, however, that this explanation was more comforting than Elizabeth having a bladder problem. He wondered why she had not had an orgasm before and what might be wrong with her. Maybe she had some condition. Chris heard about women having orgasms like men. He had never heard any discussion about female ejaculation. For that matter no one had ever talked locker room talk about the female even having an orgasm. This opened a whole new area of concern. If Elizabeth was supposed to have an orgasm, like him, why had she not experienced one before? They had been having sex for months and there was never any indication that she should have an orgasm.

They did not have sex that evening. There was too much tension still. Time would tell if this would continue to be a problem. Elizabeth even thought about not having oral sex again. It was thrilling and electric when her clitoris was stimulated. She just wished that she was normal and able to cum during intercourse. She vowed to talk to her doctor on her next visit. In the meantime, they would have to get over the aversion to the fluid ejaculation.

The next time the topic came up, Cindy asked for an update. They were getting like best friends or even sisters. Elizabeth did give a quick summary of her research and the conversation with Chris. She told Cindy that her explanation was helpful and she was more comfortable once she had a feeling that she did not have a serious problem. She worked up the courage to bring up her lack of orgasms up until then. She had heard Cindy praise the merits of big cocks and now she wondered if this might be Chris' problem instead of hers.

She asked Cindy about this and got the answer immediately.

"Since you asked, Elizabeth, I would bet my life that Chris' cock is too small to place enough pressure on you vagina and clit to stimulate you properly. His tongue touched the right places, apparently. There is also a G spot in you that needs to be stimulated to have a vaginal orgasm. With me, I don't cum when I fuck a little cock. I already told you that. I know that I am a size queen. It is mostly about the vagina with me. Some women are more stimulated psychologically to achieve an orgasm. I don't know how that works. It would be nice if you could cum during intercourse, but it looks like you will be left to wonder."

"Or... Or... to find out for sure you can find a guy with a big cock and see."

"Are you kidding me? I can't do that."

"I know how you feel, but you were a virgin and according to you, so was Chris. You don't have any history to fall back on. I could make some suggestions, but let's face it, lady; you have to decide for yourself. Think about it and I will not bring it up again unless you ask me."

Elizabeth was glowing red after Cindy left. Her mind was moving too fast. First she learns and experiences her first orgasm orally. Now she realizes that the problem may be her husband. Then Cindy goes and suggests that she have sex outside of marriage. There was no way she could cheat on Chris.

Things were okay at home that evening. She suggested that they just cuddle in bed and talk about their days. Chris was nearing graduation and had a job with a medium sized engineering company. The prospects of a real job and at least some money energized him. He was excited and probably too uptight to do what Elizabeth really wanted anyway.

Over the next few days, she and Cindy talked a few times. Cindy told her to try masturbation. That way she could develop a feel for the intensity it took to make her squirt. Elizabeth thought this was so wrong, but deep down she knew she loved the feeling of her orgasm. Then Cindy told her she had a great idea for her.

She said, "I don't know why I didn't think of this to start with. When I get finished with my appointments, tell Bill you are going out for a quick bite at dinnertime. I will take you over to a little boutique and show you what I am thinking."

With the plan in place, Cindy picked Elizabeth up at the front door of her work and drove a few blocks to a little shop called Adam & Eve. When they walked in Elizabeth was amazed. She saw all kinds of lingerie, B&D accessories, DVD's and walls full of dildos.

Cindy told her, "Let's make this quick. You need to get just a large life-like dildo. We are not going to get the maximum size, you should start smaller."

Cindy led her to a display with fake cocks in every size and color. She wanted to leave and glanced over her shoulders to see if anyone was watching them. She could barely concentrate. She saw everything from white plastic to a massive rubber looking cock and ball set. One dark brown dildo looked to be about fourteen inches long and bigger around than a soft drink can. She looked at Cindy.

"Yeah, well, you definitely are not ready for that one. I couldn't even take that. I wonder if Maureen could take that one, didn't she say that after the hysterectomy, she could take Bill's big cock much easier?"

Elizabeth smiled," That's what she said."

"I still think we need to find out how big Bill is. Let's try to get him a boner one evening when no one is in the store. Okay?"

"Stop it Cindy. Are we going to buy one of these?"

"No, you are going to buy this one."

She handed Elizabeth a large cream colored dildo in a plastic pack. It looked like the rubbery flexible ones. I was about eight inches long and much, much thicker than Chris' cock.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,576 Followers
12