Marriage Transformation Ch. 06

Story Info
Couple learn more about alternative sex acts.
6.1k words
4.5
31.2k
23

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,567 Followers

Elizabeth had no plan. Everything just seemed to fall into place. Chris started out as a dominant husband, selfish and with a very low self esteem. His need to dominate was a vain attempt to cover up his feelings of inferiority. Once he finished college, got a real job and started being more attentive to her needs, she noticed a change in his whole persona. They now engaged in bedroom role playing and dirty talk. He was a master at oral sex. He willingly used the big brown dildo on her to make her cum. He accepted that his cock would not do the trick and gladly agreed to the alternatives.

Over the first year or so of their marriage he had learned to satisfy her needs at the expense of his own. There was no more wham bam, thank you ma'am fucks. She helped him understand that sex was not over until Elizabeth was happy. He would eat his own cum if she wanted him to and he now loved the special nectar that was her girl cum. He knew that she had a special girl gift that allowed her to squirt when she was especially aroused. She had researched this and told him that it was an exceptional gift. One that her friend Cindy cursed her for. Cindy was jealous that she had helped Elizabeth learn many of the sexual scenarios and yet Cindy herself could not squirt when she came.

They discovered that there was a mutual excitement when she wore sexy lingerie. She had introduced Chris to masturbating with her panties and finally got him to learn to enjoy wearing her panties and gowns. One night at a club, they were so horny that she took off her panties and told Chris to put them on. She told him to throw his underwear in the trash. He did and they fucked like minks the rest of the night. Without much trouble, she had slowly seen Chris become submissive enough to role play about her getting fucked by a guy with a big cock. This fantasy was a recurring part of their sex play.

As she had Chris fuck her less and less, she had him masturbate wearing her lingerie more and more. He would cum in his panties and then satisfy her with his mouth until she filled him with sweet girl cum. They went to the club a few more times and repeated the dancing and having him wear her wet panties home. Each time she instructed him to throw his briefs away. He now was missing a few pair of briefs and near the end of the week, he sometimes ran out.

"Honey, I am out of underwear again. Can you wash some for me?"

"You really don't have any clean briefs, Chris?"

"No can we buy some next time we go shopping?"

"We can, but those old cotton ones are dull. We will look for something a little sexier, OK?"

"Well, we should have washed clothes last night."

She said, "I tell you what. Wear a pair of mine today and we will buy you some this weekend."

"I can't wear your panties to work."

"Why not? You like for me to put them on you."

"Yeah, well that is for our little bedroom game. What if I had a wreck?"

"A wreck? If you had a wreck, wearing my panties would be the least of your worries."

"I don't know. I would feel awkward."

"I think you would feel sexy all day. I tell you what. I am working today and I was going to wear jeans. I will wear a short skirt with no panties instead. That way we will both feel sexy all day and we can have a nasty fuck tonight. Deal?"

"Well, when you put it that way."

"Good. Now wear these frilly pink ones so there will be no doubt that your wife dressed you."

That evening, when Chris got home, Elizabeth told him not to shower. She was working late and would be home at her usual time. At work, her short skirt was popular with Bill and Barry. Even Maureen complemented her on her pretty clothes. She smiled to herself several times knowing that she was commando under the skirt that was shorter than most everything else she wore to work or class. She loved the feel under her skirt and she had to restrain herself from reaching up there and giving herself a quick orgasm. She was actually afraid that she might squirt all over her office chair.

Chris was still in his work clothes when she got home. As a bonus, he had cooked a light snack for them. When she came in, she thanked him for cooking and asked him how his day had gone. He started talking about work related things until she interrupted him.

"Not that, Silly, how did your panties feel under your slacks?"

He blushed a little and gave her a soft grin.

"I tell you what; I was so horny from not having any panties under this short skirt. I wanted to feel myself up all day. The guys in the store loved my skirt. I bet they wished they could have seen up it."

"You didn't accidentally show them your bare pussy, did you?"

"No. I was at my desk when I was sitting. Why did you want me to show my pussy?"

"No. But it is really hot. Why don't you have a seat and let me see if I can see all the way up your skirt."

Elizabeth was still a little surprised that Chris would suggest something like that, but she liked it. She went over to a dining chair and pulled it out. As she sat down, she let the skirt ride up without her smoothing it as she normally would. She flashed him her pussy.

"Want to feel how wet I have been all day?"

He rushed over and stood her up. He kissed her and then reached down and pulled her skirt up. She was wet. He inserted his finger into her.

"Wow, have you been like this all day?"

"Pretty much. You like it?"

"Oh, yes."

"Want to eat it?"

"Yes. Do you want to shower first?"

"No, I want you to kneel down and put your head under my skirt. Then I want you to suck me off until I cum."

Chris got right to it. She placed her hand on the back of the chair for support and he snaked his head up under her and began eating her musky pussy.

"Oh, god, yes, Honey. Do I taste nasty? Are you going to suck my lover's cum out of my nasty pussy? Are your going to eat my creampie, Honey? I brought it straight home after he fucked me with his big cock. Do you like it? Huh? Do you like that strong taste of my body and his cum?"

Chris was beyond wild. He could hear her talking, but could not answer. The nastier she talked, the more eagerly he sucked her pussy. As she came, she shot a torrent of girl cum into his mouth and onto his face. His shirt was drenched. She shuddered and held tight to the chair so she would not fall down. She was lucky her high heels didn't slip on the wet floor that was below them. She had spread her legs wide apart to allow him to service her orally.

When she finished cumming, she undid her skirt and let it fall in place. She took her top and bra off and there she stood, in just high heels and nothing else. As she recovered from her orgasm, she moved back and told Chris to stand up. She kneeled in her own cum on the floor and moved to his belt and zipper. She pulled his slacks down and rubbed his hard cock through the pretty pink panties.

"Oh, yeah, Baby, you look so hot in your panties."

She pulled his hard cock out and gave him her sloppiest blow job. He didn't last long. She held him deep in her mouth and his cock burst out jet after jet of thick cum. She swallowed every drop and kept sucking him as he went soft in her mouth. When he was completely deflated, she pulled her lips away from the little nub and got up. She picked up her skirt, top and bra and said,

"I am going to take a quick shower and have a bite to eat. Get my friend, the big cock, and have it ready when I get out. You can get me off again and then take your pretty panties off and shower afterward."

He did exactly as he was instructed. When she came out, she grabbed and ate a couple of the finger food items that he had cooked. She then ran to the bedroom and got on all fours. Chris followed with the big brown cock, all lubed up and ready to satisfy his lovely wife. She moved to a slow rhythm and enticed him with more talk.

"Oh, Honey, my lover's cock is so big and thick. Watch him fuck your young wife. Look how he fills my hot pussy with his big meat. Oh yes, Baby, fuck me while my husband watches. Oh yes, yes, yes. Cum in me. Shoot your fertile sperm into my hot white pussy. Breed me, Stud, while my husband watches."

She came again and yet again as Chris plowed her slick pussy with the big dildo. She was thinking that it was about time for her to send him down to the boutique and purchase a longer, thicker big black cock. "Yes", she thought, "That will test his desire to please me. And I can't wait to be stretched by a bigger cock."

She lay on the bed as Chris retired to the bathroom. When he came out, he was in his pajamas.

"Oh, no, Honey. Let's find you and me some proper panties to sleep in."

She went over to her lingerie drawer and pulled out a black bikini for Chris and a red thong for herself.

The next weekend, they went shopping. Elizabeth wanted to go to an upscale department store to look at lingerie. When they got there, she took him over to the men's department and started browsing underwear for him. He was looking at traditional cotton briefs when she corrected him and guided him down the aisle to the more expensive kind. She felt the material and selected a small cut boxer brief made of soft nylon type material. It was stretch material and thin. This would do perfectly. She also got him two tiny bikini briefs. They were cut like panties only they had more room in the crotch.

They bought the underwear and went to the ladies intimates. Elizabeth held up several panties for him to look at. She was after very sheer material. She selected several panties of varying style. She had a shimmering bikini in her hand and she picked up another just like it. Chris reminded told that she had two of the same kind.

"Yes, I know, Honey. We are going to match."

"One pair is for me?" he asked.

"No, Sweetie. One pair is for me. All of the rest are for you."

"No, wait. We already got my underwear."

"We already got some of your underwear. Now we are getting the rest. The ones we got in the men's department are for you to wear if you might undress in front of men. Although, I really don't see what difference it makes. I just wanted to pick out some that you might feel better about at first. The ones over here are strictly for you except the pair that I duplicated. And don't act all negative about it either. I see how hard your cock gets when I put a pair of lacy panties on you."

Chris could not deny that he loved the feel of the soft thin material. When he first wore her panties to work, he had to hide his erection most of the day. He worried still that this would make him gay. He felt no desire to be with a guy, but Elizabeth's stories of how Gary and Cindy rolled did indeed turn him on. The idea of eating another man's cum from his wife's pussy was revolting. But on some primal level it excited him. He tried to fight the impulse, but he curiously asked more questions about Cindy and Gary.

When they got home that evening, Elizabeth began unpacking their purchases. She neatly folded the panties and the male underwear and placed them in Chris' drawers. She also scooped up most of his cotton underwear and made a point of dumping them in the kitchen trash can. After they showered and made love, she and Chris washed up and put on their matching panties. They cuddled and she made sure to pay attention to his cock through his panties. Now that she had him in panties most of the time, she could tell that the transformation was almost perfect. He had gone from being unable to satisfy her with his little cock and not caring; to being able to satisfy her with a variety of techniques. She let him cum most of the time. However, she really wanted for him to progress to being satisfied that she was able to achieve her orgasm.

In that respect the goal was to almost reverse his perceived dominance at the beginning of their marriage. He was raised in a very strict atmosphere where it was assumed that the man was the strongest partner and must dominate the woman. The dominant idea had not worked out so well for Chris and it became more evident that he was actually the more submissive one. As Elizabeth became more sexually dominant, she began taking over more of the finances and marital decisions. She would always tell Chris what she had done and what she was thinking about doing. He was more comfortable, anyway, with her taking over more of the household decisions. This allowed him to concentrate more on his work duties. When he got home, she would create a balance between sharing with him and rewarding him for his submissive sexual behavior. She did not want to be like Cindy, at least not consciously. Subconsciously, she really enjoyed the dominant role as well as the great sex she was getting.

Her curiosity for bigger and better orgasms kept both of them fresh and exciting. She sent Chris to the novelty boutique. However, she visited the store by herself beforehand. She just happened to pop in when Dan was working. She looked at big nasty looking black dildos until he came over and asked if she needed help.

"Yes, hi, Dan. I want my husband to buy this huge black dildo for me. I think he may be coming by soon. If you are here, would you point out some of the advantages of couples using marital aids for their pleasure? By the way are you working any evenings this week?"

He had a gleam in his eye and answered, "Well, yes, I am working tomorrow night until closing at 8:00 pm."

"Oh, great."

"By the way, Elizabeth, why don't you just purchase it now?"

She smiled a coquettish grin and winked at him. "Chris loves to please me."

"I hope you don't get offended, but is there a reason why you are purchasing larger dildos each time you come in?"

"No, not really. They just look sexy in a mean looking kind of way. Don't you think?"

"I never thought of it that way," Dan said.

"Do you think it is odd that I am picking out a big black dildo for my husband to buy for me?"

"To be honest, I think it is kind of kinky. I don't think my girlfriends would need to use anything artificial while they have the real thing."

"Oh?"

"I didn't mean to brag or pry, but don't you get satisfaction with your husbands, you know, uh, package?"

"You mean his cock, Dan?"

"Well, yes, his cock."

"Let's just say that we have found some alternatives to sexual satisfaction. Everybody can't be as lucky as you, you know."

"I guess that is true. And again, I don't claim to be that big either."

"So just how big are you, Dan?"

"Probably bigger than your husband if you need that to satisfy yourself, no offense."

"None taken. By the way, are you getting hard while we are talking about this?"

He was trying to stand behind a shelf end to keep it from being obvious. She saw just enough to realize that he was indeed not bragging for no reason. His slacks were making a rather pronounced bulge. Not only that, but his cock was way down his pant leg and very visible. He was either wearing boxers or going commando. Nothing was holding that big cock. Luckily, the front door opened and a couple of ladies came in together.

Just as Dan turned to go greet them, Elizabeth said softly, "Get Chris to buy two pairs of the sexiest panties when he gets me this big black cock, will you? Make sure they are exactly the same, if you know what I mean. I will come back in and thank you if you can do that."

She smiled at the other customers as she walked out. It was good that she had on cotton panties that day, for the crotch was dripping. She was so turned on talking to Dan and alluding to the kind of sex that she enjoyed with her husband. She hoped that Dan would be skillful in getting Chris to buy them sexy matching panties. She was not going to tell Chris about the panties. She would only tell him to go buy her a big dildo. That way Dan could do the selling. She would have the satisfaction of having some control over both men. She was ashamed of her controlling nature as she brushed her hand up to her wet pussy after she got back into her car. She smiled inwardly thinking what a bad girl she was becoming.

That evening she cooked Chris' favorite meal. They had a nice time. After they did the dishes together, they showered and watched some TV while sitting together on the couch. Occasionally she would lean over and give him a kiss. She was wearing just cotton panties and an old tee shirt. Chris was wearing the same. He was getting used to sleeping in panties all the time. He occasionally wore the feminine panties to work, but mostly wore the man style bikinis they had purchased together. When his cock was soft, he had plenty of room in the girl's panties. When he was hard, it wasn't much different.

The next evening, she got home before Chris and showered. She put on a tiny crotchless panty, stockings, garter belt and high heels. They were going to have leftovers for dinner. When Chris got home, he gulped. There she was waiting at the door, topless and standing tall in her six inch heels. She was made up real slutty. Heavy makeup, sexy clothing, and come-fuck-me heels. She told him to shower while she heated their food.

Of course, he complied. When he came out, he was wearing his robe, obviously waiting for her to pick out his panties or whatever she wanted him wearing. He ate very little. He could not wait to get into bed. She took her time and talked about his day, her day, etc. As they cleaned the table and did the dishes, Chris was very antsy to get her into bed. She was timing everything so that she could send him out at just the right time.

"Finally," he thought. Just as he got her on the bed, she was rubbing her breasts and pussy.

He stood there naked. He thought by now she would have dressed him. His cock was hard, but still only four and a half inches and slender at that.

She looked at his little cock and smiled at him.

"Chris, you know a while back we talked about how much fun we were having with our sex, now?"

"I know, Baby, I love it too."

"Well, I think I am ready for something new and exciting."

"Like what?"

"Would you be a dear and run down to the boutique and buy me a new fake cock. I think I would like to try a little bigger one. That will be different and exciting. I will wait here and keep my pussy warm. Hurry back."

She didn't give him much chance to argue. He could not believe that she had dressed up all sexy and then sent him out on an errand. He got up.

"Oh, just put you slacks back on and the old tee shirt. Look casual, it's late anyway."

He pulled on his clothes and kicked into a pair of comfy shoes to run out. He was not angry, just annoyed. When he got to the store, it was seven thirty and just as Elizabeth had hoped, Dan was there by himself. There were no other customers. When Chris walked through the door, Dan was in the shelves stocking. He looked around the shelf and greeted Chris, "Welcome, may I help you find something?"

"Uh, just browsing, well, uh let me look around first."

"OK, sure, just let me know if I can help."

Chris made his way past the lingerie tables and hangers. Elizabeth had some of these things, or rather they had shared some of the sexy stuff. He made it back to the various kinds of vibrators and dildos. Coincidentally, Dan had made sure he was stocking a shelf near the big black dildo that Elizabeth wanted. As Chris perused the selections, Dan came closer.

"Anything in particular I can help you with?"

Chris needed to get the dildo and get out, but he did not want to appear like a man on a mission so he picked up a few of the fake cocks and looked closer at them.

"I think I recognize you, didn't you and your wife come in a while back?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Great, welcome back. If you are looking for something on that rack, might I suggest the more popular items?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess."

He picked up a large cylindrical vibrator and held it up. "Many of the single women who come in like this one. It is hard plastic but it has a strong motor. Maybe this one is for women who want to get straight to the point, if you know what I mean."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,567 Followers
12