Marriage Transformation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,606 Followers

Chris got down immediately on his wife's pussy and started sucking. To his credit, Fred had deposited a rather heavy load into her pussy and Chris was surprised as he swallowed gulp after gulp. When he was finished, he kissed his wife on the mouth, making certain he left a good sheen of cum on his lips. He stepped back, kneeled and pulled Andrew's shorts down, exposing a skinny cock which was indeed about five inches. Not much more, but a good start. Andrew got in the bed and filled her pussy as deep as he could. He had good staying power and Chris wondered if Elizabeth might cum on his cock. She did encourage him, but showed no signs of approaching orgasm. Chris had been careful not to over stimulate her clitoris while cleaning her up.

Andrew placed his hands under her hips and tried to drive his cock deeper. Elizabeth rubbed his back and ass and told him, "Get all of my sweet pussy, honey. That's it pump me full and make me cum."

He indeed came and came. Elizabeth felt his warm semen jetting into her pussy. She was pleased, but not satisfied. As Andrew shot his last drop, she kissed him on the cheek and thanked him. He took that as his cue to get up. He pulled his shorts on and Chris showed him to the door.

"Three."

Alex came through the door and Chris instructed him. He told Alex to watch as he cleaned up for him. Chris went down on his wife and licked her pussy, making the creampie flow out to his waiting tongue. He lapped the flow hungrily and licked her repeatedly making the cum flow like a stream. Once the flow subsided, he placed his mouth over her vulva and sucked the cum out.

He pulled Alex's shorts down and noticed a real improvement in the size. He was almost certain that Elizabeth would orgasm on this thick cock. Alex approached her and moved his hands under her hips, tilting her pussy up to meet his full member. He placed the head of his cock into her soppy sex and pushed into her. She responded with a slight moan. He moved further up and began pumping his cock slowly into her. She began accepting his motion and eagerly pushed her hips toward his invading cock. As he increased the intensity, Elizabeth showed signs of an impending orgasm. The rhythm increased until Alex was pumping all the way to the hilt. Suddenly, she shrieked and let go a jet of girl cum swamping the plastic covering in the process.

Chris encouraged her and assured Alex, "We told you about this beforehand. It is uncontrollable and you may take pleasure in the fact that you made her cum."

As Alex drained into her, she was relaxing from her spasm. He got up and Chris directed him to his briefs. He opened the door and said, "Four".

Jeffery entered and took off his clothing until he reached his shorts. Chris set about the cleanup including the ample amount of girl juice on the sheeting. By now Chris had ingested three big loads of cum. He relished the taste and texture both. Elizabeth had a small orgasm as he touched her clit.

Finished with his wife's pussy, Chris kneeled and pulled down Jeffery's briefs. His hard cock sprung out in front of Chris' eyes. It was large as far as cocks go, but having just seen Tim's enormous tool, it didn't look so big. It was uncircumcised and very thick. The chocolate coloring added to the intensity of the member.

Jeffery took his place on the bed, but Elizabeth wanted him to take her doggy. She glanced at Chris and instructed him to lie under her pussy so he could see firsthand as the black cock pummeled her waiting sex. Chris got into position and noticed the musky smell of her used pussy. Multiple loads of cum as well as his oral ministrations had permeated the whole room and reeked of raw sex.

Jeffery entered his wife while Chris looked up and watched the slick cock sliding into her. He soon found out that his oral service had not yet drained all the cum out of her pussy. A white foam was framing her slick pussy lips as Jeffery sunk his thick black cock into her. Looking directly at the cock to pussy junction was indeed the most exciting thing he had ever seen. He didn't even mind that Jeffery's huge balls hung so low that they rested on his forehead when he stroked all the way into her. The intermittent scrotum slapping gave him a feel of the intensity of his wife's enjoyment. Due to the unfortunate angle, Chris could not lick her clitoris. Her pussy was spread wide and her clit was getting plenty of stimulation as Jeffery pushed his big cock all the way to the hilt.

Jeff did not last long and suddenly began shooting his cum into her pussy. Chris was just starting to sense some of the cum running down his cock and around his balls. When he had unloaded the last of his juice, he pulled back. His big wet cock slapped firmly into Chris' face. Elizabeth sunk firmly down on his mouth and began fucking him. The cum was pouring out and coating him from head to chin. It was so thick and voluminous that it began running down his neck and throat. She thrust her clit into his puckered lips and made herself cum. Her girl cum followed as she drenched his face yet again.

As Elizabeth recovered from her orgasm, she rolled over on the bed. Chris got up and the juices ran down his front all the way down to his hard little cock. He cleared his head and motioned for Jeffery to grab his shorts and head to the door. Chris' makeup was a total mess. Jeff's and Elizabeth's cum had completely enveloped him.

He felt the coolness as the air hit him. Nonetheless he carried out his duties. He opened the door and coolly said, "Five".

Tom entered and looked at Chris. Chris was a mess, but told Tom to remove his clothes. When Tom got down to his boxers, Chris could see that he had not lied about his length. While he had conceded the leader position to Tim, Tom was absolutely incongruous. Chris pulled the boxers down and out sprang the fattest cock he had seen. Well, except for the horse sized cock that Tim had fucked Elizabeth with the night before. Elizabeth sat up curiously to see the cock that was revealed.

There stood Tom. Skinny and short. His cock looked massive compared to his lean body. It was as big around as Tim's. If he was shorter, it wasn't by much. It was snow white and his foreskin was well formed and covered all of the head. It extended slightly past the head and completely hid the plum sized end. Elizabeth's eyes met Chris'. She smiled a sly smile toward Chris.

"Wow, Tom," Elizabeth cooed, "I guess you are glad to see us, huh."

Tom was obviously quite proud of his manhood and let the weight pull his hard cock down at a forty-five degree angle.

"Chris," Elizabeth said, "Do you mind sliding his foreskin down and let me see the head? Is that okay, Tom?"

Tom seemed a little uncertain and glanced over at Chris. "Remember, I said I am not gay, Tom. I just try to please my wife."

"Go ahead, Honey, it is all right. It is just so beautiful I want to enjoy it before I feel it."

Chris approached and tentatively took hold of Tom's thick white cock. They stood sideways to Elizabeth. She watched in awe as Chris slowly held compression on the cock and gently slid the loose skin down past the tip end. The deep purple color of the cockhead was stark compared to his ivory skin. A strand of precum dripped and made a thread which almost made it to the floor before dropping away from the hole in his cock. Chris retracted the pliable white skin until the mushroom shaped head came fully into view.

"Oh, my god, Honey. That is just fantastic. Tom you are amazing. Get over here and get some of this sloppy pussy."

She instructed Tom to lay on the slimy wet plastic and hold his cock up. When he complied, she stepped over him and slowly sank down. When her wet lips touched his cockhead, she used her hands to spread her puffy red vaginal lips. As the huge purple head entered her pussy, she felt a shudder and a slight weakness. She didn't know if she would shudder and fall all the way down on the white spike. She sank until she was low enough to sit back on his torso. This allowed her to control the penetration. As she slid further down, more beautiful cock sank into her. She began moving he hips, taking more and more of the monster. Slowly her cunt swallowed the rod.

Tom was just a body and a big cock. Elizabeth was fucking him. He was around for the ride. Her pussy was awash with spent cum and lubrication. Tom was flowing his juices into her. Chris was amazed as she increased in stroke and firmness. She rolled her eyes as she bounced her way up and down on his cock. She balanced on her hands, leaning forward and then thrusting herself downward. She had engulfed the whole massive tool.

She leaned back and put her hands behind her hips and fucked Tom with vigor. This exposed her stretched pussy. Her clit was protruding like a mini-cock. It was hugely engorged. Chris knew that before she got through with Tom, she would let him suck her cock like clit. Finally she read his mind and nodded to her parted sex. Chris moved to the bed and spread Tom's legs with his knees. He leaned forward as Elizabeth paused and offered herself to his lips. He placed his lips around the small rod and sucked like she did his cock. It seemed very similar to a blow job. She began letting out a slow moan. Suddenly she blasted the back of his throat with a jet of girl cum. She shrieked as he applied his lips around her and let her ejaculate into his mouth.

When the flow stopped, Chris stepped back and she continued to fuck Tom's huge cock. He began cumming into her pussy, but she kept fucking him firmly. The cum ran around his thick cock and pooled on his abdomen. Each stroke let go more cum. He was still pumping into her as the flow kept going. She rode him until he started getting soft. His half flaccid organ slipped out. It was still huge as it went down. The cum was coating his ass as it leaked across the plastic covering.

Tom got up and grabbed his clothing. Chris led him to the door and looked at Tim. He knew he was going to sink that huge black cock into his wife again. Tim began removing his clothes.

"God, guys, it smells like locker room in here. Look at yourself, Chris, your makeup is gone. But that cock ring sure has kept that little cock hard."

Elizabeth lay in the bed and motioned Tim to herself. She had already had many orgasms and still she was ready for Tim to fuck her. He kneeled on the bed and placed his cock into her swampy pussy. Any reluctance to come in contact with all the body fluids vanished as he penetrated her slimy cunt. The smooth velvet feel was amazing and seemed to suck his massive cock deeper inside. He barely had to push as his cock sank deeply into her. He bucked his hips and sank deeper and deeper. In a few minutes, he had met her pubis with his, signifying that she had taken the total measure of the king of cocks. He blasted her womb with white semen. Shot after shot he pumped directly into her cervix. Chris was afraid there might be so much sperm inside his wife that she could become pregnant anytime within the next month. He knew the cum was bathing everything inside her.

Chris was standing beside the bed watching Tim fill his wife with his enormous cock yet again. He was so turned on from seeing his wife be satisfied by so many men. He lost control and shot his cum out over the copulating couple without ever touching himself.

Chris hoped that Tim was so engrossed in fucking Elizabeth that he did not feel the blast of cum hit him across the ass cheeks. Tim was fucking her without regard to anyone. Very few women had been able to take his full cock all the way. The repeated penetrations and lubrication must be the trick. Even as he stopped releasing his semen, he fucked her pussy. He wanted to make sure that her husband would never feel anything when he sunk that little cock into her. He even wondered if she would let her husband fuck her again after her pussy was stretched. He silently chuckled to himself thinking that she might have to keep coming back to him. He could not imagine her finding a cock as larger as his.

He thought to himself, "Another ruined white wife." And this one was the prettiest of all the women he had ever had. He wanted her. He wanted her to bear his children. He hoped she was not on birth control and that he had already impregnated her. Would she divorce Chris and come with him? This would be the last time that she was ever fucked by a little dicklet. In fact, if he had his way, she would never want to fuck another man after this. Now that her womb would accommodate is cock, was she not his to keep?

He decided to make his play while he was still inside her.

"Chris," Tim said, "Would you mind showing the guys out? And get your things. You may sleep on the couch tonight. I am going to stay with Elizabeth."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,606 Followers
12