Married at First Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where did you learn to snap inhale?" he asked.

"I had a very good teacher," Reagan said smiling at him as she talked. Owen loved watching the smoke being exhaled as she talked.

"Fuck!" he said squirming in his seat. "That is SO hot, honey!"

"Mmmm. Glad you like it," she said as she took the largest drag she'd ever taken.

"That is so freaking amazing!" Owen said as she snap inhaled again before exhaling a very nice stream of blue smoke.

"How many times have you smoked?" he wanted to know.

She tapped her ash then told him, "This is my third one today and I had two each day since you left. The first time was only three puffs, but I guess that counts too, right?" She took another drag and snap inhaled for him again.

"My God that's sexy!" he told her. She could see he was in 'full-bone mode' and couldn't help but wonder if the thin nylon shorts would survive. "Do you know what else is amazingly sexy?" he asked her.

"Hmmm. No, but I can't wait to find out," she said as she took one last drag. That one was very strong but she didn't care as smoking was having the very effect she'd expected it to. "So tell me," she said as she exhaled and ground out the butt.

"Kissing a beautiful woman who smokes," he said filming until the last trail of smoke was exhaled.

"So you don't want me to brush my teeth?" she asked as he verified everything was caught on video.

"Definitely not!" he said adamantly. "There is nothing like the taste of smoke on a woman's lips and yours are the only lips I want to kiss."

She looked at his raging hard on again and said, "It looks like you really want to kiss me pretty bad."

"You have no idea," he said as he set the phone down.

Owen stood up, walked around the coffee table and offered her his hand. Reagan stood up and the moment her face was close to hers, he inhaled deeply taking in that glorious scent of smoke mingled with shampoo and perfume.

"You smell so good, honey." He lowered his head and Reagan went to kiss him when he said, "Not yet." Let me just enjoy every second of this.

A part of her wanted to laugh as her husband basically sniffed all around her face as he gently put his hands on it. "Okay, I'm ready," told her. "I can't wait to taste you."

As their lips met, Owen groaned like she'd never heard before. It was long and deep and seemed almost primordial. As their lips parted he told her, "That was the most amazing thing ever."

Before she could respond he went back in for more saying, "I want to taste your tongue this time, sweetheart."

Reagan offered it to him immediately and she was aware she was very, very wet. She slid her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply letting him explore her smoky mouth and tongue. He seemed...hungry for her taste as much as for her kiss.

"I want to fuck you so bad right now," he groaned.

"I want you to fuck me just as bad," she told him.

He picked her and carried off to bed kissing her the entire way. "I can't get enough of that," he told her as they lips and tongues probed each other's.

"Mmmm. I'm liking it a lot myself," she said as he gently laid her on the bed.

Normally, Owen spent a long time kissing, petting, and orally pleasing her. Reagan couldn't remember a single time he'd ever just mounted her and fucked her but that's what he was doing and it turned her on to no end.

Her pounding heart was now racing as raised himself over her. "Spread your legs," he told her roughly.

Reagan was loving this new, aggressive, demanding lover she'd never seen before. Had he done this initially, she'd have hated it. But knowing how tender and loving he was, this animal-like behavior was so new, so...exciting.

She reached for his cock and lined him then said, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

She was so wet Owen slid in all the way to the hilt in one slick motion. Reagan gasped as he filled her in an instant. It was painfully and wonderfully delicious.

"Yes!" she cried. "Oh, God, that feels so fucking good! Mmmm. Fuck me, baby!"

She could feel Owen's need to kiss her; to taste her again. It was the thing he craved and the thing he needed so badly and Reagan was beside herself with happiness in being able to give it to him.

"You taste so fucking good!" he grunted as he fucked her as hard as he could.

"I love you so much!" she cried out as he hammered her soaking-wet pussy. "Fuck me! Harder!!!"

Typically, Owen made love to her for a very long time stopping and starting over and over, making sure she was okay and enjoying it fully. This time, he was taking her and she knew it was for himself alone and even thought turned her on immensely.

Neither he nor she had touched her clit, but she was right on the verge of coming. Reagan had never been this turned on—or wanted—in her life. As her husband grunted like a wild animal she was absolutely certain she'd made the right decision. Her own body shook and trembled as her husband filled her pussy with endlessly long streams of hot cum. He grunted and pounded her as she shot his load deep inside her.

He was panting like she'd never seen before and Reagan was filled with a happiness she'd as of yet never known.

"Wow! Who was that powerful, gorgeous man who just fucked me like that?" she said trying to catch her breath, too.

"The man who loves you more than he can put in words. That's who," he told her before rolling off her. He rolled over onto his back and said, "My fucking God! That was the most amazing thing in my entire life!"

Reagan rested her head on his chest and said, "Same here. That was unbelievable."

Aware he'd paid no attention to her for the first time ever, Owen rolled over and said, "Honey. I'm so sorry. Did you even cum?"

She smiled and said, "Are you kidding? I thought my body was going to shake apart." She laughed and said, "Although I was wondering if you were going to tear me in two!"

"So you did cum? Oh, baby, I'm so glad. I just got so caught up in it." He rolled back over and said, "My GOD that was amazing!"

"Yes, it was," Reagan agreed smiling from ear to ear. "This makes me so happy."

"You make me happy," he told her.

"Me or me smoking?" she teased.

"Both?" he replied in the form of a question.

"Before long they'll be one and the same," she told him as he looked into her eyes.

"So...so that wasn't just a one-time thing?" he asked hardly able to imagine it wasn't.

"After seeing what it does to you? Uh-uh. No way. Anna told me it takes a while to get to the point where you want to smoke, so until then, I'm just going to do so on a kind of schedule. Oh, she told me that smoking first thing in the morning is what really got her addicted when she started so...you can expect me to be having a cigarette with my first cup of coffee each morning from now on."

"You are the most amazing woman ever," he told her with genuine gratitude. "I'd have loved you forever even without this, you know."

"Yeah, but I like the way you love me with it even more," she said playfully. She saw him growing hard again and said, "Evidently, you do, too."

This time he took her slowly after orally pleasuring her for as long as she wanted. The taste of smoke wasn't nearly as strong, but it was still there and Owen knew he didn't need any oral whatsoever to be ready to go and he was right. This time he rode her for a very long time telling her often how beautiful she was and how much he loved her.

The following morning, he was up very early, unable to sleep. The anticipation was killing him as he watched the clock slowly tick off minutes from 5:30 to 6:00 to 6:30.

When he finally heard her stirring, he put on a fresh pot of coffee so it would be ready when she came out. She was wearing a short, white silk robe over a short, white nightie and Owen couldn't believe how beautiful she looked to him. She'd run a brush through her hair, but otherwise had done nothing and yet she still looked so good to him.

"Hey!" he said as she came in.

"Morning!" she said cheerfully. "Thank you, honey," she said as he handed her a cup of coffee. She carried over to the sofa where her pack of cigarettes lay and Owen grew hard again the moment she reached for it.

"Wow. I still can't believe this is happening," he said as he watched her light up. "So...do you even like it all yet?" he had to ask as she exhaled.

"Mmmm. I'm not sure. I think I kind of do, but I know I like what it's doing for us. I'm sure my own personal enjoyment will follow," she said taking a second hit.

"You know I'm gonna be like your little puppy dog from now on following you around to watch you smoke."

Reagan smiled as she took another long drag and said, "I think I could get used to that."

Just as she'd promised, Reagan smoked each day at certain prescribed times. Three a day for the first week, four a day the second, five the third and so on. After some initial discomfort in her chest as she adapted to her new-found habit, she was amazed at how quickly she went from not really liking smoking to liking it a little bit to enjoying it to loving it.

That process took just under three months and by the end of that time she was smoking around 15-17 cigarettes a day. One an hour seemed to be the perfect amount for her—at least for several more months where her love of smoking found her enjoying just over a pack a day.

A year later, the happy couple went out to celebrate their other, unique one-year anniversary a little over six weeks after their actual anniversary. Reagan had settled into being a very comfortable pack-and-a-half a day smoker who loved starting her day with two in a row and always having one immediately before and after sex, something she and Owen still did several nights a week.

"I can't believe you've been smoking for an entire year already, honey," he told her after dinner when they were outside where she could smoke.

"You know, it's almost like there was never a time when I didn't smoke," she said as she exhaled a monster plume.

"Are you glad you started?" Owen asked hopefully.

She took another long, deep drag then said as she exhaled, "I'm the one who can't believe something. I can't believe how much I love smoking. Anna told me she did too, when I first asked her to show me how, but I really couldn't believe her. I thought she was just saying that because she was so hooked on it. But now? Oh, my God! I know exactly what she meant. I love smoking!" She inhaled the last of the cigarette and said, "I used to hate the last couple of puffs, but now they're my favorite—so strong and full-flavored, you know?"

"I do," he told her.

"Do you miss it?" she asked him.

"Not at all," he told her. "Not as long as I have my beautiful wife to watch when she smokes. This is all I've ever wanted or dreamed of. You are beautiful, you know."

"You make me feel beautiful, Owen. I knew you were better looking than me and I felt so...inadequate...especially when you turned out to be so giving. All the little things you give me and do for me. I wanted something—some way—to give you just as much as you gave me." She reached for another cigarette and lit it. "The really great part of it is I love it just as much as you do, just for very different reasons. But I do love it."

"I'm so glad, honey. I can't tell you how thankful I am we both took a chance and were willing to marry at first sight."

"Seeing you for the first time was a pleasant sight indeed," she said with a smile before taking a huge drag.

He held her hand and said, "You were beautiful then and you're even more beautiful now. Thank you for marrying me, sweetheart. And thank you for starting smoking for me. I love you even more for that."

"You're welcome, honey," she told him. "And thank you for encouraging me start. I'd have never known how enjoyable smoking is otherwise, and I'd never know what it was like to see my handsome husband look at me the way you do now. I love that as much as I love to smoke."

"Then let's get home," he said. "I want you so bad right now I can't stand it."

She leaned over and game him a long, hot, smoky kiss and said, "That's the downpayment. More to follow when we you take me to bed."