Married Bliss

Story Info
Guy invited to dine with a strange married couple.
3k words
4.18
44.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel and Mike had a strange married relationship. You wouldn't believe how strange. They were certainly the weirdest married couple I've ever met. And yet somehow, despite all appearances to the contrary, it seemed to work. Let me tell you something about their story and, more particularly, what happened when I met them.

To begin with, let's go back to October the ninth last year. That was when I first made friends with Mike down at the bowling alley. His team were short of a player that evening, and luckily, I was there on my own to get in a bit of practice. So they asked me to play. Well, one thing led to another and to cut a long story short we got on fairly well, so much so, that we started to meet up for the odd lunch in the City and sometimes for a drink after work. We used to talk about all sorts of things and discovered that we had lots in common including a healthy and broad minded attitude to sex. It was surprising how often our conversations seemed to drift off in that direction. Then, out of the blue, he asked me to go round to his place to have dinner with him and his wife. It was funny, but somehow, I got the feeling that I'd passed some kind of test. Anyway, I was at a loose end that weekend and was pleased to be invited. I was particularly curious to meet Mike's wife and see what she was like.

Little did I know that it would turn out to be an evening I will never forget.

I remember ringing their doorbell, holding the obligatory bottle of wine and a cheerful smile on my face. I was pleasantly surprised when a gorgeous looking girl opened the door and welcomed me in.

"Hi, I'm Rachel," she said. "You must be Adrian. Welcome to our humble abode."

She was a fairly tall, blue eyed blonde, and, I have to say, exceptionally pretty. It was a case of lust on first sight on my part. I was very impressed and not a little jealous of my host.

When she turned to lead me in, I could see she was wearing a very short denim skirt. They lived in an upstairs flat, and, as she started to climb the steep stairs in front of me, I whistled silently in appreciation as I looked up her skirt to see an outstanding pair of long shapely legs on display. The best I'd seen for quite some time.

Then at the top, just before the landing she seemed to stumble and fall forward. Accidental? Or contrived? I still can't decide. Anyway, my eyes nearly popped out as her bum was pushed up and out. Everything was on show for me including the briefest of pink panties covering her pussy. I was stunned.

That view was still seared across my brain when she showed me in to where Mike was sitting. I remember being a little flustered, but, Rachel didn't seem bothered in the slightest.

Well, Mike and I talked for a while as Rachel went to get changed. Ten minutes later I got another shock. She re-appeared wearing a short white top and an almost non existing skirt. On top of this was a brief mini-apron. She was also wearing a pair of white stockings which finished just a few inches above her knees. That meant that there was a lot of quality flesh on display, both above and below her minuscule skirt. The outfit, (such as it was)showed off her wonderful, curvaceous, body to perfection. My mouth just fell open with astonishment. Then Mike said something that made me cringe with embarrassment.

"My wife is a cheap slut, do you know that?"

"Just look at her," he continued. "Every time I bring a friend here she wants to dress like a whore and show off her body."

I expected an angry reaction from Rachel, but, none was forthcoming. She smiled sweetly at me and explained. "He's just jealous," she said.

"She's disgusting," continued Mike. Don't you think she's disgusting, Adrian?"

"I think she's fantastic," I blurted out.

"Did you hear that, wife? You've just made another conquest."

Rachel posed prettily and smiled. She was obviously pleased with my reaction.

"Well I'm pleased someone appreciates me around here," she said in a little girl voice.

"No doubt you'll find a way to thank him later," growled Mike.

Rachel smiled again. "Maybe I'll just do that."

Something in the way she said it made my cock twitch with excitement, although at that stage in the evening, I had no reason to think she was doing any more than teasing her guest.

Then, as if to give me a preview of what to expect, she turned round and bent down to pick up a bit of fluff from the carpet. She kept her legs straight and once again treated me to a scorching view of everything that mattered. Her long legs, her pert round ass, just blew my mind. Her sexy little panties only just covered her pussy.

"Dirty slut" hissed Mike as I stared at her provocative display.

"Dinner won't be long" she breathed huskily as she straightened up. "It's all under control."

Then she walked sexily into the kitchen on her four inch heels. She was something else.

"That was your benefit by the way, not for mine," said Mike angrily.

I must admit I was starting to envy Mike as I tried hard to keep myself from ogling his sexy young wife. I found it particularly hard to keep my eyes off her throughout the meal, which, incidentally, was quite superb.

Something else which was hard was my cock which was starting to be affected by this delicious female swinging her lovely ass in and out of the kitchen as she served us.

Then, as we finished our desserts, she blushed, and mumbled out a confession.

"Sorry, the meringue pie didn't come out so well"

I looked down at mine. It seemed perfectly acceptable to me...I was about to say so, but, Mike got in first.

"Well...that's not good enough," he growled. "And you're not going to get away with it."

I thought she was going to break out in tears as she looked fearfully across at her husband. Meanwhile, I looked on quite puzzled at this exchange.

"I think you know what to do?" He added menacingly. "Assume the position..."

Then, I gasped, as she got up from the table and walked across to a large square pouffe, and, kneeled down, so that her head and shoulders were down at the front and her exposed thighs and bottom were displayed provocatively. Clearly, she was awaiting some kind of punishment.

"Mike," I interjected, "is this necessary. I mean after all..."

"Wives have to be punished old boy for silly mistakes," he informed me. "Otherwise they never learn."

Then, as I gawked at the wonderful sight in front of me, he was suddenly brandishing a large wooden paddle. "Just a few smacks to keep her in line," he explained.

He then proceeded to lay on three or four hard wallops to her curvaceous rear, as I licked my lips and tried to convince myself that this was really happening.

Imagine my amazement, when he suddenly stopped and turned to me and winked. "I think you should participate in this my friend, after all you had to eat her sad offering didn't you."

Then the penny dropped. It was a put up job. They were playing sexual games for my benefit. Just like the sort of thing we had talked about in our many conversations.

My eyes blazed with excitement, as I realized that for some reason I was being included in the proceedings.

As I picked up the paddle, Mike spoke roughly to his wife. "Adrian is a left hander, so get your ungrateful ass up on the settee and make it easy for him."

Rachel turned and stuck out her tongue. For someone about to be smacked, it was a cheeky and provocative thing to do. But, she wasn't finished. Next I was treated to a slow and seductive strip tease. Off came the top followed by her nonsense of a skirt. I couldn't believe my eyes. Then with a sexy smile, she delivered the coup de grace. She wriggled out of her white panties and carelessly flung them at her husband. You could have cut the atmosphere with a knife as the room was suddenly filled with the odour of sex and lust.

"You're a lucky man, Adrian," grumbled Mike. "She wouldn't do that for me"

I couldn't take my eyes off her magnificent nakedness as my cock went on full alert. She had a pair of tits that most women would envy. And those legs, wow! So long, tanned and shapely. I saw her glance down at the bulge in my trousers and give a knowing little smile.

Then, she climbed onto the settee and looked over her shoulder at me. It was an invitation to treat if ever there was one. I gulped, as I saw how naked and vulnerable she was. She was also an incredible example of young female beauty.

Well, any shyness or misgivings vanished at that point. I mean it's not every day you get to smack a naked wife in front of her own husband. But, I couldn't bring myself to give her more than a few token swipes on that lovely sweet ass. But her play acting yelps and squeals more than made up for it as she kidded us that she was really feeling it.

I looked round for Mike, but, he had disappeared. For some reason he had left me to it. Tentatively, I reached forward and ran my hand over her inviting rump. It felt good, and, as we were still alone I risked a quick feel of her superb thighs.

Then I heard Mike's voice from somewhere. "Look at the bitch...another man's hands on her body and she's loves it"

I froze in shock as I tried to figure out what was happening. Where was Mike, was he watching from somewhere? (Later I learned that he had a spy camera in every room.)

Then Rachel moaned softly...Adrian, please ...touch me" she purred.

Well she didn't have to ask twice, I can tell you, and, within seconds, my hands were everywhere on her body. Until someone told me to stop I was going to help myself to the goods. The feel of her silky smooth skin just sent me over the top and soon I was kissing and fondling every inch of her superb body. I guess my lust just took over from my brain.

Then I heard Mike's voice again. "Bitch, fucking Bitch," he kept repeating.

After a while, Rachel got up and put her arms around me. Then we were kissing and she was reaching down to unzip me.

"You dirty little slut" commented her husband. "Night after night you refuse me sex. But, you'll fuck anybody else. ...That's right isn't it?"

I gasped at this revelation, but, kept on kissing the beautiful woman I held in my arms. I marvelled at her slender waist, the curve of her hips and her pert backside, as my hands traversed her nakedness. She was just ignoring Mike and enjoying her snog with me. Then she took my hand and pulled me towards the bedroom.

As we neared the doorway, I saw Mike cowering in the hallway.

"That's right; let him fuck your brains out. It's what you always want isn't it. Anybody can have you but me."

If I hesitated at this, she soon shook me out of it by taking my hand and pulling me into the bedroom. Then she firmly closed the door.

"Never mind him" she whispered. "Just make me happy."

She lay on the bed and opened her legs, as I hurriedly got out of my clothes. Outside, I heard Mike's groans of despair. Again, I hesitated.

"Come and fuck me" she insisted and her eyes were bright with anticipation.

So, I shrugged my shoulders and joined her on the bed. I could never turn down an invitation like that. And she even put a condom on for me.

The sex was real and passionate. It was the real deal for both of us. Slowly, I began to ignore the pitiful noises of protest that her agonised husband was making outside and took advantage of her lovely naked body.

In fact, as we fucked, his anger and disgust just made me enjoy it all the more.

"Fuck me, Adrian, fuck me good" she shouted and I instantly knew that she was taking great delight in tormenting her husband, as he whimpered outside the door.

"I'm getting fucked by a real man, at last," she screeched. "And it's wonderful."

"You cheating whore" shouted Mike through the door frame.

"Oh baby that's so good" she enthused as I rammed my hard cock in and out of her wet pussy.

"Slut" shouted Mike, half crying with anger and disgust. "You fucking slut"

Rachel wrapped her long legs around me and pulled me in. "Oh yes...yes. Don't stop"

I swear I heard a wail of anguish come from under the door. But, I kept on fucking her squelching velvet sheath, on and on and on. Having got the chance to fuck her, I was determined to fuck the ass off her.

The minutes ticked on as my cock kept ramming into his wife's eager young pussy. And, as I fucked her, I caught sight of their framed wedding photograph taken a couple of years ago. For some reason, it just spurred me on. It was the taste of forbidden fruit alright and I was getting it all.

As Mike continued his sad lament from outside the door, Rachel suddenly stiffened and cried out.

"I'm coming...I'm coming, oh God ...I'm coming"

It was my cue to hammer into her with my last unrelenting thrusts. We were timing our orgasms to perfection.

Then she shrieked as hers racked her convulsing body. "Oh God, Oh God," she wailed.

"Fuck you...fuck you" cried Mike. "You're not a wife, you're a fucking whore."

"Oh that was sooo good" she cried contentedly. "I want it again...and again."

"Oh Jesus" wailed Mike, "Don't you ever get enough?"

"Why don't you go into the spare bedroom and leave us grownups to it," she spat out.

And on and on it went, the trading of insults and wounding comments. In the meantime, I enjoyed her incredible body as I fondled and kissed her very ample tits.

Inevitably, my eager cock soon sprang to life again.

"Oh boy, he's hard again. I can't believe it," she crooned.

"Oh shit," wailed Mike from behind the door.

"It's a big one, Mike, much bigger than your little pecker. And just what a girl needs."

"Oh no" came the tortured response.

"A big girl needs a big cock" she said wisely.

Mike continued to sob. She had obviously found an open wound.

"You can have me any way you want me," Adrian, she drooled, making sure her husband caught every word. "From the back if you want."

"Nooooh" shouted Mike, please not that. "You promised ...never to let another man take you like that."

She stood at the foot of the bed and spread her long legs wide. Then she bent over the bed and gave herself to me. "Fuck me hard" she instructed. "Show me what I'm missing"

"I can see what you're doing through the keyhole" he wailed pathetically.

I shoved it into her sopping pussy, all the way in.

"Are you watching, Mike, cos I'm fucking your wife doggy style," I shouted gleefully. Then I gave it to her good and proper, chuckling like a demented idiot, as I rammed it in and out, over and over and over again.

"Oh man, you're wife is such a great fuck," I announced.

Rachel wasn't one to keep quiet either and she moaned her appreciation at my efforts.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, you're hitting my spot...don't stop...please don't stop."

Ten minutes later she was shrieking in ecstasy again. I had nailed her good. And she let her husband know in no uncertain terms that she had peaked once more.

When she finally stopped gasping and moaning, she had a message for him.

"Go to bed Mike... we'll be fucking all night," she shouted.

"Oh God no," he wailed.

"Go to bed, "she insisted, and play with your pathetic little cock on your own. I've got a real man in here to see to me for a change."

"Damn you...you fucking slut." shouted Mike.

Then a door slammed somewhere and we were alone.

She was right about one thing...we did fuck all night. I just couldn't get enough of her charms. God what a fantastic body and it was all mine to do with whatever I wanted. Suffice to say I took full advantage.

As I made my way out early the next morning, the flat was very quiet. I couldn't face the violent row I was sure was going to happen between them. And, as it happened I managed to avoid Mike for weeks afterwards.

Then I ran into him, one lunch-time at a restaurant. It was so embarrassing. I was sure he was either going to punch me or ignore me. To my surprise he did neither.

"Hello sport," he smiled. "How are you?"

I was taken aback.

"How's Rachel?" I managed to say. Hoping I hadn't broached a sore subject.

"She's just fine, old boy," he said slapping me on the back.

"By the way, thanks for the...little favour...you did for us that night," he added. "We both enjoyed it, immensely"

I shrugged off the implications of what he was saying.

"You mean... you are still together?"

"Why yes, of course...never happier, as a matter of fact. We just love our role play adventures."

"But I..."

"Yes, I know," he cut me off. "And very much appreciated by both of us, I can assure you."

I stood there gob smacked...and speechless. I know it's a weird world but...

He leaned in closer and whispered confidentially. "We'll be inviting you back soon; old boy...you're the best we've ever had."

And I did go back, well I would wouldn't I...but that's another story.

THE END