Married But Not To Each Other

Story Info
Online couple dreams of meeting in real life.
1.3k words
3.87
30.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zipps
zipps
1 Followers

Sitting at my computer doing nothing out of the ordinary, when a message comes up on yahoo from a stranger. I think to myself oh great it’s going to be the same questions, where are you from, are you married and then straight into do you want to have cyber sex. Those types always seemed to turn me away. I had never seen the sense in talking to a stranger about sex when I am married and can have it if I want it. The small talk started and then I decided before he asked the question to come right out and say, "If your looking for cyber sex I am not interested." He laughs and says no that’s not what I am looking for he tells me he is married also.

We continued to talk about the things in our lives nothing exciting at this point. For days to come we keep chatting online we have added each other to our lists at this point. After many conversations have gone by I realize I can't wait to get online to talk to him, am I going crazy? The subject comes up how we both look forward to talking to one another and then of course we begin to open more of ourselves. I can't remember how it happen or why but we started talking about sex and what we would like to do with one another. I sit in front of my screen looking at the words and picturing him doing things to me that he is describing and to my surprise I feel the wetness in between my legs, he didn't even have to touch me and my pussy was so wet I could feel my panties soaked and my pussy aching badly I wanted him now more then ever.

I find myself saying things to him that I thought I would never say over a computer let alone to my husband. He tells me that he is as hard as a rock and I say prove it not knowing what will happen and where that came from all I know is that I want him, want to feel him and see him. He turns on his web cam and oh god he is hard as a rock and that makes me even more excited. At this point he wants to see me I have never done anything like this before but I am past thinking logically I want this and I want it as badly as he does. I turn on my cam I take off all of my clothes, silently thanking god I am home alone and able to do this. We both see each other now naked on the screen I begin typing.....

Craig I want you so bad right now, "what would you do," he asks me. So I begin to tell him. I walk to you in your office I kneel in front of you and take your hard cock in my hand and place it to my mouth. I swirl my tongue around the head of your dick, flicking it and feeling how soft it is with my tongue. He tries to push my head down on his shaft but, I can tell what I am doing is exciting him and driving him crazy so I hold my position licking only the head of his shaft. He runs his fingers through my hair trying to pull my head down onto his shaft I give in I want to feel it in my mouth as badly as he does. Slowly I slide his long cock into my mouth savoring every bit of it and thinking oh god how good it feels. I wrap my lips as tight as I can around his cock moving my head up and down slowly and swirling my tongue around his shaft feeling it grow even larger in my mouth.

He leans back in his chair and I hear him moan light and I feel my pussy throbbing even more now knowing that I am turning him on. I take his cock even farther in my mouth and down into my throat and he lets out an even louder moan "oh god” he says loudly. I move faster now up and down his shaft shoving it hard into the back of my throat. He pulls my hair even tighter and I know he is ready to explode. I massage his balls in my right hand as I hold onto his shaft with the left and keep it in my mouth sucking it with everything I have and pushing it as far into my throat as it will go. Suddenly he lets out a loud moan and as I watch him on cam I can see the cum running off the end of his cock and I can almost taste it in my mouth.

Knowing I have taken care of him that has excited me even more. I tell him now I am climbing onto that dripping cock that is still hard. As he sits in his chair I climb on his lap inserting his cock into my aching

Wet pussy. I can still feel the heat from his cum on his cock. We both moan as his long cock enters my wet pussy. I hold onto the back of his chair and rise up and down enjoying every inch of his cock. He leans forward and begins to suck on nipple softly running his tongue around it and then flicking his tongue quickly over my nipple. I moan loudly "oh Craig you feel so good” I begin to pick up the pace wanting more of him faster and harder. He takes his hands and puts them on my waste and tells me to slow down he wants me to enjoy the ride. I follow his every demand and slow down my pace. He takes my left breast and places it to his mouth and sucks hard and I moan.

Still trying to ride slowly but aching to let my juices flow at his every touch. His other hand glides down my waste and then slips down between my legs he begins to rub my clit with his finger as I am riding him. Moaning loudly at all the pleasure I am feeling and have never experienced all at once he kissing me hard to soften the moans so that no one can hear them but him. I can't take it any more and I begin to fuck him as hard as I can feeling the long cock banging inside me as his fingers still massage my clit. He likes it he is moaning now too I can hear him breathing heavier. I ride him so hard that the chair that was once in front of the desk has now crossed the room and we are against the wall. His hands are on my hips and he is slamming his cock into me as hard as he can.

I moan loudly so loud that it echoes through the room, in the back of my mind I know others around in the next office could hear me but I am so consumed in what is happening I don't care. He doesn't notice or care either in all of the excitement because he doesn't try to muffle my moans any longer he is moaning loudly too. Suddenly I orgasm for what seems like forever moaning with every pump off his hard cock. He lets out a loud moan and I feel the rush of heat fill inside my pussy. It excites me there is so much heat and I cum again moaning and feeling all of our hot juices combining.

I look up at the screen and he has come again I see it running down his cock and I am happy. He looks at the screen at this point the camera is facing my pussy and he sees that he has satisfied me the cum also running out of my pussy.

Soon we say, soon this will all be real.

zipps
zipps
1 Followers