Married Cocksucker Buds Begin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not a time keeper when it comes to sex but I could tell that each of us in our own way was desiring to bring this whole thing to a resounding climax. I happened to catch the other guy's eyes and I read the same thing in their eyes.

I put my right hand back on my own cock and put my left hand on Jeff's shoulder. Jeff took his own cock back and put his left hand on Will's shoulder. Will took his cock in his hand and put his left hand on my shoulder. We stroked this way for a short while and I put my hand on Jeff's neck, drawing him closer. We were now as close as we could comfortably be while still having plenty of room to stoke.

I finally could not take any more and began to furiously beat my meat. I was squeezing Jeff's shoulder and I could feel Will squeezing mine almost in unison with my own stroking. I was barreling toward an earth shaking orgasm and was getting to the point of no return.

"Oh, fuck, here it comes, oh shit, oh fuck, here it comes," I hollered. When the orgasm burst forth from my balls up through my cock, I held my foreskin back and began shooting jets of cum onto Jeff and then onto Will as I swiveled my hips from side to side. I was almost convulsing. I held tight onto Jeff, digging my fingers into his neck and shoulder.

My cum hit Jeff's hand as he was furiously stroking his cock. My cum gave him extra lube and his hand kept flying up and down his shaft. Will hollered and grunted, "Oh fucking baby, you jizz splattering fucker, Mike! Cum on me, man, cum on me!"

I directed my last hard cum spray onto Will's cock and he hollered and grunted a whole stream of unintelligible words, the only ones of which I could make out were, 'fuck, shit, wow, ohhhh." Will shot rope after rope of creamy white jizz onto Jeff and me and his hand dug deep into my shoulder.

"Oh, WOW, oh MAN, ohhhhh," was Jeff's warning that he was about to cum. Jeff stroked through his orgasm as he swiveled between Will and I, coating us with his hot white cream. I was about to pass out and I leaned in to get hold of my buddy's shoulders. Just as I was doing this, Jeff let loose with another jet of cream and hit me in the cheek, mouth and chin. At this point, I did not care. Jeff kept firing his jizz all over our cocks.

Jeff nearly collapsed as he also fell forward, joining Will and I with our heads touching and arms draped around one another. I kept my eyes closed for a moment to try and get myself under control. When I opened my eyes, I was looking down at three uncut cocks still half hard and coated with cum. Each of us had globs of jizz on our stomachs, our bushes, our cocks and some was running down onto my balls as well.

I picked my head up and looked at Will, who smiled and said, "You get hit by that same train, too, huh? Only you have debris from the collision. I was watching the whole thing. I know who the culprit is. Look what you did, Jeff!"

Jeff looked at me in shock and then a smile crept across his face. "Hey, sorry, Mike, I didn't mean to do that, honest!"

"Hey, Jeff, I have a standing rule here at the cabin. You make a mess, you clean it up. Understand?" I asked. "Clean it up good, like new!"

Jeff took me completely by surprise by his next action. He gulped, then leaned toward me and began to lick my face where he had shot his load. He never once flinched or gagged or anything. That really surprised me. Whoa! I caught Will's eye and he was as shocked as I was. But sure enough, Jeff licked my face clean. If I hadn't had such an explosive orgasm just prior to this I would have gotten hard again immediately. As it was, my cock twitched and jumped a little, causing a final glob of cum to spurt out of my cock.

I reached down to the cum puddles on my lower torso and began getting one finger after another of cum and slipping it into my mouth. I did not really care whose cum was whose. This was kind of a finalization thing, bringing this whole sharing buddy event to what I thought was a fitting conclusion. Jeff just shrugged and followed suit. Will sighed and said, "If you can beat 'em, then you might as well join 'em." Will began scooping and swallowing as well. We all kind of chuckled, then sat on the couch, each of us with legs spread and knees touching one another.

We talked for a few minutes, joking as lovers sometimes do. It was time to hit the hay, so I made sure the fire was out and Will turned off the TV. I told Jeff that I was sure we could find floor space for his bed if he wanted to move in to our room to sleep. He said, "Sure," and the three of us worked to get things rearranged.

As the night before, I did not really want to clean up, preferring to savor the mutual sharing of cum until Monday sometime. I noticed that neither Will nor Jeff cleaned up either. We hit the hay, looking forward to another day of hunting.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12