Married Cocksuckers: The Other Honeymoon

Story Info
Honeymooners gets robbed & more in Miami.
6.2k words
4.42
162.3k
30
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quutoo
quutoo
400 Followers

This story deals with sex between a young married couple and their discovery of each other and of having sex with the members of the same sex. It also has paid sex, or prostitution, as well as Group sex. I have placed it in Gay Male because it is mainly about a young man's discovery of sex with another man.

We were married and we were also broke. We were miles away from home on a sort of honeymoon. We had been married six months but we had just now had the money and the opportunity to take a short honeymoon. We flew from our home in Washington to Miami Beach in the worst of Washington's winter. To escape the rain and the cold was exhilarating. Lele, my wife, and myself, Don were walking around the beach in our swim suits. Collins Avenue with it's rows of luxury hotels were awe inspiring to Lele and I. Of course we had to take the economy trip and were staying in a lower caste hotel well off of Collins.

We were giggling and happy as any two young people could be, as we walked into our hotel room. I knew that something was wrong as soon as we walked in. Our suit cases were gone, as well as the clothes we had hanging in the . We did find some clothes we had put on the floor of the closet for our next trip to the nearby laundry mat. I looked under the mattress where I had hidden our wallets. They were gone. I later found that under the mattress was the first place that thieves looked. I ran to the phone to call my parents in Washington. The phone rang and rang. That was just great. My parents had taken off, as we knew they would, for a long holiday weekend. They would be traveling in the mountains in their large RV. In the mountains there was no cell phone service.

Lele's parents had been gone the same time we had. They also were out of touch till their cruise ship reached Alaska. I made several calls to friends that could help us out. No one was home. It was as if the world outside on Miami Beach had ceased to exist. To make matters worse we were starting to feel hunger pains. We went to the desk and were told that the hotel wasn't responsible for our loss. They were so hostile about it that we suspected that some one in the staff had actually robbed us. We walked to a small park near the ocean and tried to assuage our hunger. There was a mission on south beach that fed people but that was at least ten miles down to the end of Collins Avenue.

The clothes we found still in our room were a pair of cut off shorts for me and a tee shirt. Lele had put a thin wrap around dress that was designed to be worn as a top for swimming suits. I was thinking that it was a good thing we were in balmy Miami Beach. It was warm and the couple were at least not cold and hungry. Just hungry. They had walked about a mile down Collins avenue and they were getting tired."Look...we don't have to walk," Lele walked off the sidewalk and stuck out her hand in the thumbs up position as she walked. I walked next to the street but kept to the sidewalk. We had went less than two blocks when a shiny new car pulled over.

"Hey do you need a ride or something else.?"

I thought, "what else could we want?" Then it hit me. Many young girls used Collins avenue to catch a ride with a guy looking for a quick blow job. Lele was the one that really surprised me. She hopped into the front seat, looking back at as I climbed in the rear seat.

"Thanks...we were trying to walk to South Beach," she said

"Whew," the driver, who seemed to be in his fifties, but well dressed, " that's ambitious...it's a long way there."

"Yeah we know," lele said, "How far are you going down Collins?"

"That all depends...I was hoping...well I thought that you might be one of the girls that wanted to make some money."

I got ready to bail out. I saw Lele turn and look at the guy. "What do you have to offer?"

"Is your guy ok with it?" Lele turned and looked at me and I saw the desperation in her eye's. They seemed to say, "Please don't fuck this up."

"Yeah...my husband's ok," Lele said. I noticed that she had slid over a little toward the driver. She turned to look back at me. She mouthed that she loved me. Her eyes made the sign to let her do what she had to do. I gulped down my heart, which had risen to my throat. Lee knew the minute the car pulled over. It was dawning on me that the man was looking for some sort of sex, like perhaps a blow job. The driver turned and looked at me as he stopped for a light. I saw his eyes glance at my thighs. My crotch was barely hidden by the shorts. he then lifted his eyes and looked into mine.

"I have never did this before," the man was telling Lele. I have heard that it's a good place to drive down to pick up a girl. I didn't realized that you're with someone...but that's ok...that's ok." He relaxed then, "If he's alright with it then so am I." What the hell was he talking about. I felt a knot form in my gut as I realized that he was talking about a blow job. "Look...you guy's aren't cops are you?"

"No we aren't cops." Lele and I answered as one. Then I remembered an article I read that same morning in the Miami Beach Sun. It was all about how a guy would pick up a girl hitch hiker and offer her money for sex, only to suddenly see a blue light in his rear view. It made the guy's looking for sex real nervous.

He turned off Collins toward the beach and pulled up to a parking space that was facing a brick wall and then the sandy beach. He shut the engine off. The car was new and silent in the first place, but as soon as he turned off the engine it was deathly quite in the car."Prove you aren't cops...show me something...show me her breast." he was breathing rapidly.

I reached around Lele, as if in a trance. I pushed the wrap around down releasing her bikini covered breast. Lele turned her head for a kiss. I kissed her and pulled the left half of her bra down. Her soft breast sprang out. "Ok now you show us something," Lele having never did this sure seemed to know a lot about it. The driver lifted up and undid his pants. With a quick movement he pushed his pants and boxers down to his knees. What popped up in the light of a street lamp was a cock. Not only a cock but a cock that was half again as large as my seven inch one. It was thicker also. I realized that I was still holding Lele's breast out. I saw that her nipple had grown. It usually grew like this when ever we would began to mess around with each other. The driver had turned in his seat to face my wife.

"Ok so we proved that we aren't cops," he said. I saw Lele's hand reach out and take his hard cock in her hand.

"Ok what do you want and what do you offer." I was shocked that Lele was acting like this was something she did all the time.

This time the man was well relaxed and eager, "I want you to give me a slow long blow job."

"How long" Lele was like a hooker making a deal with a John. He told her about a half an hour.

"I hate those quick fast ones that most women try and give."

"It'll cost you a hundred...and you get to play with my cunt for that."

The man quickly extracted his wallet and peeled off two fifties. Lele took them and handed the money back to me. "He holds the money and protects me," she told him.

"Look you don't need protection from me...all I want is a long slow blow job."

"Yeah about a half hour...starting right now. I looked at my watch and noted the time. Lele undid her wrap. She reached around and undid the ties at the back of the bra. I had to help her. I kept the bra, nervously looking around. Then I heard the light rain begin to fall. If we had been on Collins we would have been soaked by now. The driver slid his seat back so he could have more room under the steering wheel.

"Put my seat back honey," Lele told me. I did and had to sit looking up over the back seat rest. Lele's wrap was completely open in front. She was pulling her bikini bottoms off. She handed me the garment. I noticed her pussy musky smell as I took it. Then to my surprise Lele lifted her head up and kissed him on his lip's. It started off tame but after a half minute it became hot and passionate. "I like to get my self in the mood and I never suck a cock if I don't kiss the guy." Then as I looked on amazed at my sweet innocent bride, she bent her head over his lap and took his cock into her sweet lips. There I was practically looking down on them from less than three feet away.

I seemed to be hypnotized by the sight of her mouth as it opened. I can picture the shape and color of her lips, although I usually looked at Lele from an all over view. I saw her image in it's entirety. Now I even noticed the tiny almost colorless hairs that ran across her upper lip. Not an actual mustache but just a lining of hair. I saw her tongue flick out to lap against the deep reddish purple head. As her tongue tip made a lap back into her mouth and just before her mouth shut off my view of the man's cock. Lele was sucking him. The man looked up at me.

"You have to know how good this feels...I know she's sucked your cock many times before." He looked down at my pants where my cock was straining, painfully, against the fabric. The man hit a lever on his seat and his seat back went into an almost horizontal position. Then he was opening my pant's and pulling them down. I felt what he was doing more that watching it. What I was doing was watching my wife, my young bride, sucking the cock of a man that we had only met ten minutes before. No only that but he was now stroking my cock.

"That will cost more," it was Lele's voice. She had stopped sucking and looked up at me. She told the man a figure and he took a wad of bills out and looked at them. He gave the bills to Lele, and then reached for my cock again. Lele watched him as he turned his head sideways, and sucked my cock in his mouth. She looked up at me . She mouthed the words to me. Are you alright? I nodded my head and mouthed back for her to suck his cock. I saw Lele smile ever so slightly as she took the cock back in her mouth. She opened up her leg's for me. I woke up from my dream like state to reach down and stick three fingers into Lele's cunt. She seemed to start sucking the man's cock in a more sensuous way.

Suddenly the man took my cock out of his mouth so he could say," Listen if we can all go to a room somewhere and get naked I'll pay you double ...no..make that triple. Lele sat up tying up her wrap around again, but not putting her bikini on again. I listened as Lee said something to him in a whisper...something about a straight thousand and he could fuck both of us for that. She directed him back to our own hotel. At least the thieves left the bed. She sat closer to him on the trip back. I'm sure that she kept her hand on his cock the entire trip back. It took fifteen minutes. No one even looked at us in any way as we all three went into the elevator.

When we got to the room there was no conversation, or at last casual conversation. Lele removed her wrap and was instantly naked. "Do you want to eat my cunt also?" she asked the man who was undressing, but in a more orderly way. I guess he was dressed more than Lele and I. I only had a tee and cutoffs on. They disappeared quickly. Lele looked at me. There I was with the hardest cock she had ever seen on me. She reached down and quickly grabbed my cock. It was as if she had become a different person completely. She wasn't even nineteen, but she acted like an older more experienced whore. Me. I was acting like...well I wasn't sure what I was acting like, but it sure wasn't like a man on his honeymoon.

"Do you want to watch us fuck first?" The question Lele asked the man caught me off guard. I was preparing myself to have my cock sucked. He had sat down and was removing his shoes. He looked at us and nodded. Lele lay on the bed and spread her legs for me. "Come on honey and put your cock in me." That was almost like an order. I got between my bride's legs. Usually I would look in her eyes and put the look of eternal love on my face as I looked in her eyes and fucked. I was looking at her in the same way now, but she said in my ear, "For Christ sake...just shove your cock in me." She humped her ass up and my cock went deep in her. At least it went seven inches in her. I think that it was the first time I fucked Lele. I mean fucked her as opposed to making love to her.

The man began to caress us both all over as we fucked. I saw his hands caress the breast that I had thought were mine exclusively. I saw him kiss her lips. "You can always tell the way a woman is getting fucked is to kiss her while it's being done," he said looking back at me before he turned and captured her lips with his mouth. It looked like he was sucking her lower face into his mouth. I saw his tongue snake out and lap the underneath of her chin. Then when I thought there would be no more surprises, he began to suck her nose. It looked like he was eating Lele's face. At first she fought a little, she later told me that the trick was to let him breath for her through her nostrils. She said that He rolled his tongue up and stuffed it up each nostril like a large "Q" Tip. I could see that her nose was bathed in saliva when he did the same to her ears.

Lele was not taking all this laying down. He seemed to have unlocked a door, and beyond that door was unbridled sex. He had Lele and I turn over with her on top. I heard her scream, not in pain either, but pleasure. He had began to tongue her ass. I felt his tongue lap over my cock and her cunt. The next thing I felt was his tongue stuck up my anus. God it felt great. To have someone suck your butt hole is about the greatest oral pleasure you can get. I forgot everything else except that wet tongue up my ass hole. Lele was making noises that I had never heard her make before. My young bride had turned into a woman, well actually a teenager, that I had never known before.

The man suddenly pulled my cock from my brides love hole and I felt his warm mouth on it. A couple of minutes I heard Lele gasp. He must have had his tongue up her pussy then. "Ok...now both of you lay on your backs," he said. We were quick to obey. I knew that he was going to use his mouth on us and it really felt good. It was different from when Lele sucked. That was love, I thought, but when the man sucked me it was nothing but sex. I realized that, although, I had made love to Lele many times, that I had never really just fucked her. Instead of getting between our legs and alternating on sucking us, he climbed over us. My head was laying next to Lele's. This way I could look at her face as the man did stuff to her. I looked up to see his crotch over us. he was on his knees, with his hard cock and balls hanging down. It now looked like it had grown several inches. His thickness seemed to be twice as mush.

I waited while Lele reached and positioned his cock so she could suck it, She looked at me then, holding the cock my way, "Aren't you going to suck it too?" It wasn't a question. I realized that she expected me to handle my part of the deal, or should I say his cock. She Took his upside down cock into her wet mouth and raised her head to suck about six inches of it's length in. Again she pointed the cock at me, this time I sucked it in. For several minutes my bride and I sucked the man's cock. She would have the cock head and part of the shaft in her mouth while I began to suck and lick on his huge hairy balls that hung down. Then we reversed and Lele took his balls while I took his cock. I saw her lift her head up into the man's hairy ass crease, I felt him moan while he had my cock in his mouth.

I couldn't see what she was doing, but I was pretty sure that she was sucking on his anus, like he had sucked our's. Then he had us flip over again. This time he pulled ma on top of his body. His cock was right before my face. It was now swollen and angry looking. "Honey...hold his butt cheeks apart for me," Lele said , as if in a hurry. I did and without looking at me, she darted her mouth into his anal opening. I saw her cheeks hollow and along with the sucking sounds, it was obvious that she was sucking his ass hole. I was so inflamed by now. I wanted that large cock that loomed before my eyes. I felt his mouth began to suck hard on my anus in the same way that it looked and sounded like my bride was sucking his. I heard a lustful cry, did it come from me? I bent my mouth down and was soon sucking his cock with the same apparent lust that my wife was sucking his ass hole.

I felt his cock began to swell up more and his mouth now swallowed my cock. I mean he really swallowed my cock. It seemed that he sucked my entire crotch, hair and all, into his mouth. I couldn't help but let my cum spurt. Then Lele was right there with me. She pulled his cock out of my mouth, "You have to let his cum splash on your tongue to taste it." My new bride seemed to know all the tricks. We both watched the while cream erupt from his cock hole. Lele took the first blast. It seemed to be a lot. It reached out and splashed on her extended tongue. I took the next one while I watched her swallow hers. She left her mouth open so I could see the whitish stuff coating her tongue and bubbling from her lips. Then she made a swallowing motion and the cum disappeared down her throat. As I swallowed my load of sperm, Lele took the cock head into her mouth.

I saw her cheeks bulge out with what must have been a lot of sperm. I heard her gag slightly as she swallowed. The man's cock surged again and again, and each time Lele's cheeks bulged out and each time i saw her throat swallow the spermy mess. Cum had escaped from her lips and was running down her chin. I reached my tongue out and licked this sperm off her. She turned and smiled at me with his cock head still embedded in her mouth. Lele now made quick sucks with the cock head in her mouth. She finally pulled her mouth off him and kissed me hotly. I felt her tongue push the remanents of his load into my mouth. "Did you like him cumming in your mouth honey...did you like it," she was acting as if she had a hit of speed. "Watch this," she said as she ran her thumb up the large vein in his softening cock. A large dollop of sperm emerged out the hole, which she lapped up. She repeated it again. The dollop of cum wasn't as big this time but she had done it for me. I sucked it off his cock head with pleasure.

She sucked his deflating cock a few more minutes and then turned around to kiss him on his lips. It was a hot, passionate kiss that seemed to last forever. When they finally separated the man put his arms around the two of us. "That was great," he said, "I can't remember when I have enjoyed a couple as much as you two." He turned to Lele then, "As soon as I catch my breath I want to fuck you Lele," and looking back at me, "Then you young man." I felt fear at the thought of having that large cock up my rectum. At the same time I was eager to try it. It hit me then that my innocent, up until that day, bride was going to be fucked by his large cock. All I could think of was that her pussy would be stretched out too much for her to feel me after that.

I had gotten over the shock of how my young bride acted with the man, I had seen her suck the man's cock and even his anus. I had seen her swallow his sperm with relish. I had done things that I would never have imagined, and enjoyed them too. While we lay there I watched as Lele and the man kissed for what seemed like hours. I was a little jealous because she had never kissed me with suck passion as what she was now doing. I could hear them whispering to each other and even from my short distance to them, I couldn't hear what was being said. This only increased my jealousy. I gave in to an urge I had, and that was to bend down and suck on his soft cock. I was glad to find that some sperm still leaked into my mouth. I swallowed it time and again. I think that in the back of my mind I actually wanted to see him sink that large cock in Lele's almost virgin cunt. My efforts brought this closer to reality as his cock began to stiffen again.

quutoo
quutoo
400 Followers
12