Married Couple Explore Fantasy

Story Info
A meeting with potential friend turns into more.
2.2k words
4.19
86.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Lisa and I have been happily married for close to 13 years. Our sex life has been very good as we have always been willing to explore out fantasies and try new things. I always had the fantasy of her being with another man. She and a cross country friend of mine had a sexual phone and email relationship for some time, but we never were able to get together. We also had a chance when we had been married for about 5 years when we met a guy to take pictures of her in lingerie and nude. She ended up fucking the guy that night with my encouragement as I watched, but being the first time, it was not what we both had hoped for.

It was when we were married 10 years that we finally had a chance to really explore. I had met a guy online in a chat room and we talked about pictures of which he had shared that he took some of women in the past. His name was Jake and he shared some photos he took and we talked in general about possibly taking pictures of my wife. It started as just talk and eventually I brought it up to Lisa. She was a little resistant, but after seeing pictures of him and hearing about my thoughts, she decided to talk with him via email. They had a few emails going back and forth and ultimately agreed to the three of us meeting up and just talking. She assured me that if anything happened, it would not get to sex. I agreed and set a date with Jake.

In the weeks that followed and the time got closer and we continued to talk with Jake, Lisa's interest grew stronger and the emails became more erotic and graphic. Lisa was at the point that she said she expected there would be some kissing and some sexual activity, but she was still not going to have sex on the first night. We both thought it would be nice to leave him with a gift though and she bought a nice pair of panties and matching bra that she said she would take off (or let him take off) and give to him at the end of the night.

The night arrived and Lisa picked me up at work as we headed out. We met at a local family restaurant and once we saw him, we sat down and chatted. Of course we were all nervous, but we ordered drinks and became a little more comfortable. We talked about the pictures and he told us about the different poses and types of lingerie she could wear. The conversation and the drinks eased us all. I excused myself to the restroom and when I returned, I found Lisa and Jake holding hands across the table. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she wanted to go another level. We all agreed to find a less "family" type area and we headed out for another bar that was recommended to us.

When we arrived at the bar and headed in, he wasted no time in walking with her and having their arms around one another. Lisa was not hesitant at all and openly had her arm around him and as we found a booth, she sat with him without even thinking about it. We ordered drinks and chatted a little bit. I excused myself to the restroom again and upon returning found the two of them in a passionate kiss. It was an intense and very passionate kiss. When I sat down she just smiled at me with her smeared lipstick. I noticed his hand under the table and he informed me that she had a very wet pair of panties. She just smiled. Here was a guy that we just met in person kissing my wife and feeling her up under the table. It was VERY hot!! Jake said that he wanted to go somewhere that they can enjoy private time. I asked Lisa if it was okay and she did not hesitate in saying yes. We finished our drinks and headed out of the bar. I asked where they wanted to go and Jake threw me his keys and said "why don't we just go for a drive". Jake had a Cadillac with a big back seat. Lisa just smiled as he kissed her walking to the car and we headed out.

I just started driving, in this mid west rural city, there is plenty of farm land and many streets without lights. Although I cannot say what happened word for word as I was driving and they were in the back seat, I did hear them and could see their silhouette every now and then through the rear view mirror. As we took off, I immediately could see in the mirror their shadows as they kissed passionately. I could see their tongues playing together in their mouths and I could hear my wife breath heavy. I knew this might be going further then my wife planned. Her breathing and moaning from their kissing told me she wanted him. As I hear them moving around in the back seat, I could tell he was soon laying on her as I heard them kissing more. I would hear bits of them talking, but could not make out what they were saying. I eventually noticed him out of the corner of my eye and assumed that he was removing her panties and preparing to eat her pussy. I was right, soon enough I saw my wife's foot resting on the front seat near the headrest. She was obviously spreading her legs for him. Just the thought of this man we just met in person with his face between my wife's legs eating her pussy made me so hard. Knowing she was giving it to him and spreading her legs for him to have her pussy, what she had promised to me only, she was now giving to another guy while I drove them around. It was such an incredible feeling.

Here she was, not expecting to do anything tonight and she had her legs spread for this guy. Eventually I would catch the slurping sounds of her pussy being licked and sucked. I heard her tell him a few times how good his tongue felt. Knowing my wife, I knew she probably had her hand on his head just pushing his face into her pussy even deeper. The moans and her calling out to him was obvious that she was into this and she did not have any concern about her husband being there. I am sure in her mind she figured if I would let her do this, she was not going to pass up the opportunity.

Eventually I could see him moving up to be on top of her. They were kissing more and then he was moving around and it looked like he was removing his pants. Not being able to turn around while driving, I tried to hear as much as I could. I heard her let out an intense moan of pleasure (which I later found out was when his cock slid in her for the first time). As she moaned, I heard their bodies slapping together and I knew he was fucking her. My wife gave in and let him fuck her the first night they met. I also found out later she could not take it, she felt it through his pants and it was so big and then with him eating her so good that when he climbed on her kissing her, she told him she needed his cock inside of her. That was of course all he needed to hear and he was removing his pants in no time. I had never heard such pleasure coming out of my wife. She was so into it and he was obviously fucking her so good. I could not believe how hard their bodies were slapping against each other. It was this loud slapping sound and the car was shaking. With each thrust in her she just let out such a moan and sometimes scream of pleasure. I was so hard.

After a while they started moving again and in the rear view mirror I see my wife obviously positioning her self over his cock. Then as I heard her moan I knew he was in her. I could then see her bouncing up and down and again I heard the slapping of their bodies. I watched her in the rear view mirror bouncing up and down harder and faster on this guy and he was obviously sucking her tits with the position of his head. I just kept hearing my wife call out to him and tell him to fuck her and how good he was. I then heard her moaning muffled and looked in the mirror to see their mouths locked as they kissed so passionately. I could not believe they had just met in person for the first time, the way they were kissing and the rhythm they had between them, you would think they were so experienced with each other.

After going at it a while she got off of him and I could hear her sucking him. I turned my head and from the light of oncoming traffic, I could see she had her head in his lap and was sucking him off. She told him a couple of times how big his cock was and I just kept hearing the slurping sounds of her on his cock. My wife loves to suck cock and she is so good at it that I knew she was really enjoying it and from the sounds he was making he was loving it as well. My cock was so hard, I couldn't believe what was going on here, but I was so loving it. I never expected this since my wife said she would not fuck him, yet here she was giving her pussy to him and letting him fuck her so good. This was so incredible. They kept going at it for a while back and forth between her sucking him, him eating her, her on top, him on top and just some loud passionate fucking.

Eventually he needed to take a leak, so we found the back of a closed business and he went behind a dumpster. When he came back, my wife was sitting there naked and legs spread, her pussy was swollen from all the fucking. She said she wanted me to help her cum so while still parked, I leaned over the front seat as she spread her legs open with her head leaning into his chest. He eventually helped me as we both fingered her and played with her clit. At one point she asked him to kiss her and they made out when he and I fingered her until she came hard. We took off on our ride again with the intent of finding our way back to the bar and ending our night. On the way back, they went at it again. Not being familiar with the area and not watching as good as I should, I had to literally search and find our way back. They did not hold back one bit. They were going at it hard again. At one point I looked to see my wife riding him leaned up against the passenger front seat and then her hands were on the roof as she was pushing herself down into him so her pussy was pushing harder against his cock. I knew my wife could be wild, but this was a side of her I have not seen. She was just so aggressive and for being the first time with him, she was not shy. She was taking him and showing him how much she liked his cock.

We made it back to the car and said our good-byes, I got in the car while he was outside the car with her kissing her goodbye. They were outside the passenger window and he did not hesitate feeling her ass while he kissed her so I could see. It was so hot. She was in the car and just wiped out and amazed how she just gave it to him. She said he came in her many times and that she gave him her panties and bra, I checked and she did. I also checked to find she was very wet with their cum. I could not wait to get home and eat her out. When we got home, after eating her out and tasting this mans cum in her, we laid there talking about the experience and how good it was. She told me how big his cock was and admitted that it was bigger than mine and that he reached places in her she had never been reached. We feel asleep and the next morning she said she was very sore on her thighs. We checked and her inner thighs were so bruised from how hard he was fucking her and slapping against her. She had never been bruised by anyone before. She said she loved that he did that to her and just remembered what an incredible lover he was. She said he was so good and she confessed that she wanted to have him again.

Who am I to say no to a request like that, she did have him again, but that is for another story....