Married Couple's Fantasies Ch. 01

Story Info
Noah and Halie need some spice so they talk fantasies.
3.7k words
4.46
66.1k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRobbie06
DRobbie06
335 Followers

Halie and I had been married for a long time. We were sweethearts in middle school and high school and after getting pregnant during senior year and having a baby right after graduation we got married. Other than an indiscretion by each of us in high school we had only slept with each other.

We were now in our upper thirties and our youngest child was 17 and leaving for college while our older 2 were already living on campuses in other states. We were about to have a big empty house all to ourselves.

Even though Halie and I still had sex more than most couples I know, we were only doing it maybe twice a week. Also, over the years our sex had become somewhat vanilla. We'd strip, spend a few minutes doing oral to each other, then intercourse. I decided to have a talk with her about how we could spice things up in our new found freedom.

"Halie, you know I love you and I still think you're sexy as hell, but don't you think our sex life had been somewhat monotonous lately?" I started the discussion. "I was just thinking maybe now is a good opportunity for us to spice things up. We're both in good shape, good looking, and still have plenty of sexual desire." I told her pleading my case.

"You have me intrigued a little, but what did you have in mind?" Halie asked much more receptive than I had imagined.

"Let's talk fantasies. What is your biggest fantasy? What do you think about when you masturbate?" I inquired. Halie and I openly talked about the fact that she uses the shower massager on herself and how I jerk off a couple times a week.

"Oh my gosh Noah, I'm not sure I can say it to you. Those are just private thoughts that push me to orgasm but I never expect them to actually happen!"

"Okay fine. I'll start. When I jack off I imagine having a threesome with you and another woman." I boldly told my wife but kept an eye on her to try to gauge her reaction.

"Wow! Just gonna put that out there huh? Okay. Fine. I also fantasize about having a threesome." My sexy wife admitted.

"Well great! See, we both want the same thing. We could have been doing this for years!" I blurted out a little to eager.

"Um...hold on cowboy. I want two guys!" She said with a devilish smile.

My ear to ear grin had disappeared. "Oh. Two guys. I see. So me and some young guy? Or a distinguished older guy?"

"Actually in my fantasy you are just there watching me with two strangers." Halie informed me as she brought her coffee to her lips.

"Oh. Well that's okay. I mean like you said, it's just a fantasy. That's good." I couldn't believe my wife had been dreaming about two strangers fucking her while I sit off to the side with my crank in my hand. But I tried to act like her fantasy was okay with me.

"So are you looking to act these fantasies out? Halie asked me.

Truthfully the next part of the plan was to ask her to act our fantasies out. Of course that's when I was blinded by the thought of getting a threesome and when I thought my wife dreamed of some romantic hotel getaway or something sweet like that.

"Well, are you?" I put the question back on her.

"Yes I am. I agree. We need to spice things up a little." Halie throwing my words back at me.

"Great! Then yes. I think we should do it." I agreed but was not convinced.

"I'll tell you what, we'll do yours first. What are the parameters. Like what do you want us girls to do?" My wife asked.

"Well everything. I want you and the other woman to perform on each other and I want you both to do everything to me. I want to have sex with both of you and I want lots of dirty talk. No condoms but I won't cum in her, only you." I laid out my rules half hoping she'd back out so I didn't have to do her fantasy but half hoping she would agree and I would get my kinky threesome.

"Okay. Would you like me to get a friend to do it?" She amazingly offered.

"No way. I pick the girl. My fantasy, I get to pick the girl!" I insisted still excited and worried at what I'd gotten myself into. Plus I figured I could still back out if I wanted to.

After thinking about this for a few days my wife and I agreed it might be best to hit a swingers club to find someone to help us out with my fantasy. I mean, where else are we going to find a hot woman that wants to jump in the sack with a 38 year old couple. I did some research and found a couple of bars that host swinger nights and we planned a night out the following Friday.

Friday came and I got dressed in a pair of jeans and a stylish button up shirt. Halie had bought a new dress for the occasion and she looked sizzling hot. A little red dress that barely fell to the middle of her thigh, left almost her entire back exposed, and had a plunging neckline that showed her awesome D cup cleavage. She told me she had thought about going without panties but decided to wear a thong while we feel the environment out.

We headed out to a place called Lincolns Library and Pub. When we parked and exited my truck we quickly noticed several other couples walking from their cars to the pub. There was a whiteboard sign by the entrance that read:

Couples or single women only! No single men!

I loved seeing that, it meant this wouldn't be a sausage fest of guys looking for undersexed nymphos. I was excited to see what we were in for as we paid and walked in. Even if we didn't find a hot third-party I figured we would enjoy a good time and a new experience.

I was very impressed upon first entering the pub. It had a library motif with intricate and ornate wood work all over. There was a back area with about a dozen chairs and a couple couches. It look like a great place where you could sit and talk to someone. Of course there was a long bar that looks like it was taken out of a 17th century mansion. As far as the crowd, it was made up of mostly couples but you could tell that there was a positive ratio of girls to guys.

Halie and I walked over to an open spot at the bar and order drinks. We sipped our drinks and made small talk while we both scanned the room. It didn't take us long to realize that most couples comprised of young women with older men. My wife may have been the oldest woman in the room by a long shot.

"I feel like the house mother at a sorority." My wife said.

"Honey I swear to you when I say this, you are easily the sexiest woman in this room. Youth is nice but most of these girls haven't learned how to be sexy yet." I assured her.

Over the next 20 or 30 minutes Halie and I had a few drinks and every now and then my wife would point out one of the pretty women and ask, "What about her?" Most of the women she pointed to were beautiful and under different circumstances I would have picked any of them. But knowing that I was going to have to see my wife with two men if I wanted this threesome, I was holding out for perfection.

Eventually we decided to sit on one of the couches in the back area. It would be more comfortable and we would have a better look at the crowd on the dance floor as well as those entering the pub. An older gentleman, I'm guessing about a decade older than us, came over and said hello and asked if he could sit down.

"Yes please do." We both told him.

We introduced ourselves to Greg and he informed us that he was here with his wife. We told him that this was our first time and that we were having a fun evening. As we talked Greg's eyes went from Halie's deep cleavage to her legs and up to her beautiful face. He complemented her as often as he had a chance. Truthfully I was getting very turned on watching this man flirt with my wife.

I felt someone approach from my blindside and I heard a woman's voice say "Hello". I turned to see who it was and my jaw hit the floor.

The woman standing before me was a tall redhead in her 20's with beautiful big tits, very shapely hips, long legs, and thick pouty lips. She wore a tiny dress, emphasis on the tiny, that had such a deep V in the front I could see her navel. It was also so short that I could just catch a glimpse of the thin layer of her silk panties covering her vagina.

Halie reached her hand over and gave my leg a little squeeze to let me know that I was being a little too obvious in my lust. Just then Greg spoke up, "Noah, Halie, I'd like you to meet my wife Kara."

I turned and looked at Greg to make sure those words just came out of his mouth. Meanwhile, my wife was shaking hands with Kara. I turned back to the buxom redhead and stuck my hand out and said hello. Kara then joined us on the couch.

With my wife's sexy dress she had plenty of leg showing, but the dress that Kara had on exposed the front of her panties completely when she sat down. She made no attempt to cover them and I made no attempt not to look! We talked and had drinks for about the next hour. We all actually got along really well. At one point a song came on that Kara liked and she grabbed her husband and pulled him to the dance floor.

As soon as they were away from us I turned to my wife and said, "I told you I get to pick and she's the one!"

"You do realize she's here with her husband right?" Halie pointed out.

"Yes dear but maybe you forgot this is a swingers party. You never know what could happen here!" I said to my wife while my eyes were fixed to Kara's ass shaking on the dance floor.

"Well if you can talk Greg into loaning us his wife for a few hours then I'm in." Halie told me.

Greg and Kara returned but this time Greg sat on a chair to my right and Kara sat back down next to Halie on the couch, both of them to my left. Kara and Halie talked away like best friends while Greg and I talked about current events. Around 11 o'clock it was clear that couples were starting leave, some still together, some with other partners. Since I didn't really know how to pull the trigger on this Kara thing I figured Halie and I would just leave and have some great sex.

"You like my wife quite a bit don't you Noah?" Greg asked probably sensing that I was about to get my wife and leave.

"Yes. As a matter of fact I think she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen." I figured fuck it. Might as well roll the dice and see what happens.

"She fancies you as well." He noted. "And your gorgeous wife. Would you two have any interest in joining us for a few drinks at our home?" Greg offered.

"Well Greg, I want to be honest with you." I wanted to lay out our situation so there was no confusion. "My wife and I would be very interested going to your home but our main interest lies in Kara. Both of us."

"Splendid!" Greg replied. "I'm more of a watcher anyway." He admitted. "Sweetheart, Noah and Halie will be joining us at the house this evening. Shall we go now?" He asked his wife.

"Yes! Let's go." Kara answered.

Halie and I followed them to their house which was only about 5-6 miles away. It gave us time to talk about the situation. I told her that Greg just wanted to watch and that Kara was interested in both of us. She pulled her panties off in the truck and lifted her dress so I could play with her already wet pussy on the short drive.

"We're going to do this for real!" Halie said out loud in disbelief.

"You're sure about this, right?" I confirmed.

"You see how wet I am don't you?" Halie responded.

Greg's house was a huge home in a brand new sub a few miles from our own house. I had always admired the stately homes in this neighborhood. We parked behind their Range Rover and as soon as we got out of our vehicle Kara was right there grabbing our hands and leading us inside.

We got inside and Kara, Halie, and I sat down in the living room. Greg said he was going to make us drinks after taking our orders. Kara sat on the couch with her feet curled up under her and again, her panty covered pussy in full view. She asked Halie to sit next to her and she put her hand on my wife's back. I sat opposite them and enjoyed the view of these two sexy ladies.

Before I knew it Kara leaned over and kissed my wife on the neck and nibbled on her ear. Without missing a beat my wife turned to Kara and planted and kiss right on her lips and like a teenage boy her hand went right to Kara's tits. Halie reached inside the neckline of Kara's dress and cupped her right tit and easily pulled it up and out of her skimpy dress. Their tongues were now dancing together in hot passionate kisses.

"I see our wives are getting along just fine." Greg said breaking my hypnotic stare.

"Yes they are!" I agreed.

By now my wife had pushed Kara's dress back off her shoulders and both of her huge tits were bare. Her nipples were erect and Halie was tweaking and tugging on them. At the same time Kara had her hand up my wife's dress. Halie had her legs spread to accommodate her access.

"Maybe we should go to the bedroom dear." Greg said toward Kara.

Kara broke off the constant kissing with my wife long enough to answer, "Great idea."

Kara stood up and let her dress fall to the floor. She was left only in a tiny thong. My wife followed behind her reaching and playing with Kara's juicy ass the whole way. I was very surprised how much Halie was getting into this. I've never seen her act like this.

Once in the bedroom Kara climbed into the king size bed and my wife followed after removing her dress. Two sexy ass women in panties kissing and feeling each other up. Is it even necessary to say that my cock was rock hard?

"Come and join us Noah." Kara said. "And get out of those clothes!"

Halie added in, "Yeah baby. Come up here so we can fuck you!"

I loved hearing my wife talk dirty like that, especially while she's making out with a naked red head. I shed my clothes completely and climbed up on the bed with the ladies. I didn't know what to do first so I kissed my wife deeply and right away I had hands reaching for my hard cock and balls.

"Very nice equipment Noah!" Kara told me.

"And he knows how to use it too!" My wife complimented. "Now get on your back! I want to see Kara suck that cock!" Halie was taking the dirty talk to the next level.

I laid back on the bed putting my head on the pillow. Kara stood up in the bed and removed her panties and suggested my wife do the same. When Halie stood to take hers off Kara reached over and pulled them down for her. My wife was waxed bare front and back, Kara had red pubic hair shaved into a triangle above her slit.

Both ladies knelt on the bed on either side of me and began to suck me off together. I watched as one would kiss my balls and the other took my pole into her mouth. When they would switch they were sure to kiss each other in the process. My hands were rubbing each ladies ass and trying to reach to their honey pot. I noticed Greg sitting in a chair in the corner of the room tugging on his dick through the zipper of his pants.

"My husband loves to eat pussy Kara. Why don't you sit on his face." My wife instructed our new friend.

Kara crawled over and straddled my face, her wet pussy landing right on my mouth. I grabbed her hips and started eating her red haired pussy. I could feel Halie going to town on my cock. She was deep throating me and holding my cock in her throat while she licked my balls.

After several minutes of this Kara had her first orgasm. Now she wanted to turn around and face my wife. She spun around and I continued eating her pussy from this new angle while Halie climbed up to ride my cock. With my wife and Kara facing each other they went back to kissing and feeling each other's tits.

After she had cum all over my face again Kara told my wife and Greg how great I was at eating pussy. "He even licks my butthole!" She added.

I was so turned on by having the threesome I've always fantasized about I blasted a huge load in my wife's cunt while she was riding me. Kara informed us all that she wants to eat my spunk out of my wife's pussy. So Halie laid back on the bed and Kara got on her hands and knees and started licking and sucking my wife cum filled snatch.

I had moved over to my wife's head and kissed her deeply. We looked at each other and smiled. What a wild time we had come upon.

I reached over and fondled Kara's tits and kissed my wife's at the same time. Halie was talking so dirty to Kara, "eat my pussy" and "suck his cum out of my cunt". My wife was now cumming for the first time at the expertise of our bisexual lover.

I wanted to see my wife eat pussy for the first time so I told Kara to lay back. "Halie is going to eat some red headed pussy now!"

Kara did as told and spread her legs wide. My wife was so horny she didn't hesitate and stuck her tongue deep into Kara's fuck hole. She ate that pussy like it was her last meal. Kara wanted my cock again and told to bring it over to her mouth.

Then I heard my wife say words that I never thought she'd say. She pulled her mouth from Kara's pussy and said, "I want to see my husband fuck you Kara!" Then Halie looked at me and said "fuck her good honey!"

I climbed between Kara's wide spread legs and set my cock on the lips of her pussy. I rubbed it all over her outer rim until she demanded I put it inside her. I pushed into her and buried my cock to the hilt. As I began pumping in and out of Kara I surveyed her body. My god was this girl fucking hot!

And I had a front row view of my own wife sucking Kara's big tits. Halie was also rubbing Kara's clit while I was fucking her hard. She turned to me and told me "baby I love watching you fuck her".

This was all so overwhelmingly hot that it wasn't long before I was ready to blow my wad again. I announced to both ladies that I was going to cum soon. Despite what I had said I wanted to cum deep inside Kara's cunt. But my wife lowered her head from Kara's tits and put it on her stomach. Halie opened her mouth and told me she wanted to taste Kara's pussy on my dick.

I pulled out of Kara's slit and stuffed my dick into my wife's mouth and began to shoot another hot load. My wife swallowed my spunk down and licked my cock clean. Halie then told me how much she loved tasting another woman's pussy on my prick.

Now that I had spent 2 loads I knew that my recovery time was going to be quite long even in the middle of this hot scene. So while my wife and Kara lay side by side and making out I was kissing and fondling their bodies. They were tongue kissing and feeling each other's bodies, both paying extra attention to each other's D cups.

I looked over at Greg for the first time in a while and he had his pants completely off and had cum all over himself. He enjoyed the show too!

Halie and Kara didn't want to stop. They got into a 69 for bit, scissored their pussies together, and even tongued each other's ass. They must have cum together a half dozen times. I was also still kissing and licking each lady at various times and in various spots.

At about 2am the three of us tired out and just laid there on the bed tangled together. Greg had left the room quite a while before that. I couldn't believe what had just happened but my mind immediately went to the knowledge that I now had to give my wife what she wanted. And given this new attitude that I saw tonight, I was afraid how she might enjoy her two strangers.

DRobbie06
DRobbie06
335 Followers