Married Couple's First Threesome

Story Info
Wife became center of attention to two men.
1.6k words
4.22
97.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After years of fantasizing and talking but never doing anything about it, as a couple we finally explored our first adventure into the world of swinging. We are ion our early 40's with 2 kids who are now teenagers which allows us to venture out more.

In January my wife began getting fit and joined our local club here in Atlanta with several other wives where she worked with a personal trainer and in 3 months lost over 30 pounds. She began looking and feeling sexy again. Her personal trainer was in his late 20's very fit, washboard abs with model looks and of course he liked flirting with all the MILF's at the gym. All the wives were hot for him but few flirted with him as my wife tried to on occasion. She admitted that she has masturbated to her trainer a couple of times when she uses her bullet vibrator. I told her that was so wild and hot and she should flirt with him and see where it could lead.

She began wearing tighter aerobics outfits, thong underneath where you could see through yoga pants and sometimes no bra so her nips were rock hard for him to stare at. He got closer to her when she stretched and she pressed back on his cock area to flirt. She loved the attention and she could tell by the innuendos they exchanged several morning sessions as well as catching him looking at her nips and she kept working out in front of him.

She was so worked up one morning when done with her training sessions with the other wives in her group and the hot trainer that she immediately went to the showers before work, but and this time rubbed her clit in the shower as she pressed up against the shower wall imagining it was her trainer thrusting his big cock in her pussy from behind till she came, all the while other women were in either stall showering as well.

She told me about this fantasy when she got home and we immediately took a shower together and I fucked her deep and good while we talked about this fantasy as the water ran over our bodies and I pressed her up against the shower glass and fucked her and I knew she was pretending it was her trainer

I now knew if there ever was a time to do a threesome, share my wife and watch her have sex with another guy it would be now.

One night at a charity event fundraiser for the club her trainer was there and we were all dressed in evening gowns and black tie attire. My wife was looking glamorous in long black dress, cleavage and smoking hot. I mingled about and then found my wife talking to her trainer from afar and knew she was likely flirting as was he with her. I let her continue talking with him and his friends. When I did go over to her I found her giggling and we put our arms around each other.

Soon it became last call and the event was ending. We invited him back to our place just down the street for one last cocktail. He followed us and in his car and while in ours, I asked my wife if she wanted to do this. She said yes and asked if I was ready to see her have sex with another guy? I said yes as my cock got rock hard. With that she began to rub her clit and took off her thong in the car and then put her wet finger in my mouth and said see how wet I am now. She them kissed me and whispered in my ear "You are going to watch your wife fuck another hot guy."

I was rock hard at the thought and told her it would be so amazing to see her suck and fuck this guy.

We all went into our house poured a drink and began small talk. The I made the move and I kissed my wife while he watched and then she pulled him in by his tie and they began kissing. He asked are you cool with this? I said yes she has been hot for you for a while and we are cool with a 3some tonight.

I then undressed her from behind while they kissed and I let her dress drop and her bra fall down as she was now naked between us. I began to finger my wife from behind as he fondled her breasts and she began to moan having four hands on her. She was so wet and then he and I undressed and she stroked my cock and began sucking me. Then she saw his cock and fitness model body and began stroking him. He was completely shaved and his cock was very thick and more hung than I. She opened her mouth and took this 26 year old guys cock in her mouth and it filled her mouth. She ran her hands up his abs and began to suck him in deeper. It was hot watching her lips suck another guys cock and she looked up at me with his cock in her mouth and feeling his abs. It was as if she was saying with her eyes "Thank you for giving me this hot young stud for a night and I am going to enjoy his body".

He then wanted to taste her pussy and pushed her back onto the bed and spread her legs where he dove his tongue into her and I began sucking on her full breasts and she was moaning telling how good it felt. I asked her if she liked 2 guys on her and she whispered yes and begged him to fuck her. I then held her legs open and she said "please enter me I want to feel your big cock now" I handed him a condom as if it was the ultimate permission to fuck my wife while I was to watch.

As I held my wife's legs open this young stud gently caressed her pussy lips with his massive head of his cock to wet it with her juices. Then he inserted his cock deep into my wife's pussy and I was rock hard watching. He began pumping her deep and she grabbed his hard muscular ass to pull him in deeper. She began to kiss him and I knew the two of them were in a fucking rhythm and I sat back on the bed and watched my wife get really into being fucked by this young hard guy. I took out my iPhone and took a video of her getting fucked and a few pics of her face as she was getting it deep, legs spread, tits bouncing and his ass pumping deeper.

Then I told them to get on all fours and she got on her hands and knees and put her ass in the air and I licked her pussy from behind tasting her juices and his cock as it was so wet and the tongued her asshole which had juices on it. He got behind her and grabbed her hips as I laid in front of her and she sucked my cock and he plunged deep into her pussy and the look on her face as he filled her with every inch of his dick was priceless, she moaned and breathed and I asked her if she liked it. She said he was huge and completely filled her and she loved it. She asked if I liked watching her get fucked and wanted me to video her again getting it from behind so we can watch it. I video the scene as he grabbed her hips and you could hear his balls slap her pussy and he slapped her ass and rode her deep and hard. My wife was breathing so hard from the deep thrusts she could not keep my cock in her mouth.

Then my wife began to look at the camera and scream as she began to cum on his thick cock and she shuddered in orgasm till she collapsed on me with wobbly legs from the trembling orgasms he gave her. He pulled out and was hard and wanted to cum and she rolled over and said to cum on her tits and he jerked off and began to shoot a hot load of cum spurt after spurt on her tits. I got so hard I jerked off onto her tits as well and she was coated in both our hot cum. We then all collapsed after our first threesome.

She kissed him and said next time cum in my mouth.

We told him he must be discreet and not tell anyone at the gym and perhaps this could be a repeat performance if he could keep this a secret as my wife's friends would die if she knew we did a threesome with their trainer.

He left and the next morning we awoke and watched the video and pics and fucked hard for hours as she told me how turned on she was. I told her how hot it was watching her kiss, suck and fuck another guy. With how hot this was and turned on my wife was, I get the sense this maybe be something we do again and may have found a new sexual fetish. If so, I will definitely write about our next adventure and maybe share the photos.