Married Emma becomes Jack's Slut

Story Info
How I made a married woman cuckold her husband.
1.2k words
3.81
35.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone my name is Jack. I am a 38 year old man that has always liked to play a dominant role. I thought some of you may find this story of a long lasting affair I had with a married woman entertaining.

Back in 2009 a married woman started working for the company I was working at. We had an instant connection and I knew that at some point I would fuck her.

Her name was Enma she was a little younger than me at 33. She was a very petite with jet black hair, although she had small breasts her ass was amazing. More than that though she was super fun to be around and seemed much less crazy than most women I had previously dated.

For some reason the fact that she was unavailable made me want her more. Slowly over a series of months we become closer and started an affair that would eventually last for 3 years. At first she was reluctant to accept my advances saying she had been happily married to James for 3 years and although they are going through a rocky patch she still loves him. For me this news was great and I knew that at some point we would start our affair. This relationship would be great for me as I get the frill of exciting sex with no commitment.

So far this story I guess sounds a little boring but it took a strange twist around 1 year into the affair. Emma suspected that her husband knew about her affair and was looking through her phone. Obviously she started to panic but I on the other hand found this strangely exciting. I managed to persuade her to really find out if he was aware by creating some tests.

I brought a video camera disguised as a pen and told her to leave it pointing at her phone when she left it unattended. After a few days we checked the footage together and sure enough he wasn't just having the odd look but he was literally finding ever opportunity to check her phone. In the phone there was many messages describing the intimate things that I would do to her next time we met. As she was stupidly bad at deleting messages, it was 100% that James was aware of the affair.

The question was of course, how long had he been aware? And what was he gonna do about it? Well another few weeks passed. Emma said that he was totally normal at home. This of course really confused me as, if I had a wife that was playing away I would immediately confront both of them. Somehow this guy was different.

After many conversations I said to Emma that it really turned me on that her husband knows about our affair. I also suspected that he did not confront the situation as he was also somehow was turned on by his wife fucking me. This got me thinking, how could I develop this for increased sexual pleasure. We decided that we would play some games with him.

It started relatively gentle. I sent her the following message...

Hey my slut,

On Wednesday afternoon you will dress to go to work as normal. Go straight to the coffeeshop and call your boss telling him you are sick. From there you will go straight to the high street sex shop 'Anne summers' and buy yourself the sluttiest outfit you can find and the largest dildo you think you could handle. BE SURE PAY WITH THAT PATHETIC HUSBAND OF YOURS CREDIT CARD ;)

After that go home shave your cunt get into the outfit and wait for me to arrive ;)

Looking forward to once again showing you how a real man fucks

Love

Jack xx

Well if there was the slightest bit of doubt that he didn't know before after this he can be left in no doubt. The excitement that I felt was like nothing I have ever felt before. Surprisingly emma felt exactly the same and the sex between us become even more passionate and crazy.

We of course checked the message had been read by john and waited for Wednesday.. My mind was racing. Would he say something to emma before? Would he confront me or try to catch us in the act? I had no idea but even the thought of it made me rock hard (actually as I am writing this and recalling the memory I'm fucking aroused)

Well the day was finally here and emma done what she needed to do. When I arrived she looked like a complete slut dressed in thigh high boots and a red Lacey basque. I kissed her more passionately than ever before... As much as I had the most amazing sexual relationship with emma, it was always clear that I was sexually dominate and she would do whatever I say. She had shared with me in the past that cheating on her husband and being my slut made her incredibly horny.. So me being me and being maybe a little sexually twisted thought I need to take this to the next level...

I knew she trusted me and I knew she would do what I say. So after the kiss I explained what would happen. I told her that I will make a porn film for my personal use and she would be the star. We started with her posing for me and then I made her kneel of the floor in front of me and made her look up like she was a cock hungry slut from there I said.. Please tell the viewers of this video how much of a slut you are?? She replied with I'm a filthy slut. I then made her go into much much more detail. Q1..Tell me your full name, q2 full address q3 are you married q4 what's your husbands name q5 how many time have you cheated q6 do you love him q7 why do you cheat q8 how long have we been having an affair q9 how often do yuh your husband q10 does cheated turn you on q11 why do you prefer fucking me q12 will you let me do a thing I want..

When the questions started she began by being a little uncomfortable and was stuttering. This turned me on even more and I kept pushing her more detail... After 5 minutes of questions I could tell this was turning her on and she began talking like the married slut that I knew she was. She was saying things like I love cheating in my pathetic husband. He's out at work earning money to please me and buy me things while I'm here dressed up for you anticipating you giving me earth shattering orgasms that my husband had never been able to deliver with his tiny boys cock.

After a complete grilling about almost every sexual encounter she had and full details of all her fantasies I finally said ok that's enough I will let you have what you desire. Just repeat after me..

My name is emma

And I am filthy married slut.

From now on I will do absolutely anything you say. I want you to use me as your sex object, I will be there for you at any time of night. Every one of my holes is there for you to do whatever you want.

My only goal is to fulfills ill your sexual desires.

With that the porn film began... :)

Let me know if you would like me to add my chapters of how things developed between the 3 of us over the next 2 years.