Married for Third Ch. 02

Story Info
The three friends take a dinner break and go back for more.
2.9k words
24.8k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

K. Nitsua. Copyright 2011 by the author.

Part 2: Exploration

After a while Walt got off the bed and announced, "I'm hitting the shower, guys." He walked into the bathroom. Sid and Brad listened as the sound of running water started. Sid turned to Brad and winked. "We should go join him."

"What, both of us? Won't it be kind of crowded?"

Sid shrugged. "Maybe, but if I go by myself Walt will get mad at me for neglecting our guest. And if you go," he leered, "I'll go crazy wondering what you all are up to. Tell you what, why don't we both go on in."

They got up and followed Walt into the bathroom. When they pulled the shower curtain aside Walt raised his eyebrows and smiled. "Get lonely?"

"Thought we'd join you," Sid said.

Walt smiled. "Well, that would be lovely. But won't three would be a bit crowded?"

Sid eyed the small bathtub. "Maybe you're right."

"Tell you what," Walt said, clapping Brad on the shoulder, "Why doesn't Brad join me first?" He turned to Sid. "You're welcome to wait here. Then I'll get out and you can get in."

Sid shrugged. "Okay." He sat on the toilet while Brad climbed into the tub. Walt picked up the soap and began to lather him up, letting his hands rove over Brad's body more than strictly necessary. When he took hold of Brad's cock, Sid cleared his throat noisily.

"What?" Walt said in an innocent tone.

"Save it for after dinner," Sid said. He got up. "It's my turn anyway."

"Okay." Walt winked at Brad and stepped out of the tub. Brad tried not to smile. He quickly got under the spray to rinse himself off as Sid got in with him. Walt, meanwhile, dried himself off and hitched the towel around his waist. "See you in a bit, guys," he said, and left.

Sid helped Brad rinse his back off by wiping it with a washcloth, but otherwise didn't touch him. Still, Brad felt his cock responding to having his burly body so near. When they changed places so Sid could rinse off after soaping up, their half-hard cocks brushed together. Sid gave Brad's organ a friendly squeeze.

"That's all for now," he said in a low voice. "You understand."

Brad shrugged. "Absolutely. All three of us play at the same time, I get it."

Sid nodded. "That's one of the ground rules for Walt and me. We don't want anyone to get jealous and spoil the fun."

"You guys are great together," Brad said.

Sid smiled and clapped him on the shoulder. "Thanks. Looking forward to more."

A while later the three of them were sitting over steaks and salads in the hotel restaurant. Walt had ordered a bottle of wine and they were finishing their second glasses. Conversation was flowing just as freely. Brad had found Walt and Sid easy to talk to from the beginning, but sharing their bodies made sharing other things that much easier.

"So you've never been with a woman, Brad?" Walt asked.

Brad shrugged. "Never wanted to, one bit. Guess I'm in that three percent or whatever it is."

"I'll be honest with you, we weren't sure at first we wanted a gay guy," Sid said.

"Why not?"

"We didn't want to deal with, well, you know, diseases."

Brad bridled. "You can take my word for it, I'm careful. And so are most of my buddies. We're the ones who died first, remember."

Walt held up a hand. "Sid didn't mean it that way. We know you're okay."

"Sorry, Brad," Sid said. "I was out of line."

"No harm," Brad said, calming down. "If you guys want proof, I'd be glad to supply it."

Walt looked at him thoughtfully. "We'd like that, Brad. Sid and I don't use protection when it's just us. It would be great to have a buddy we can trust enough to share everything with-including sperm," he said with a grin.

Brad felt his cock stirring as he looked into Walt's frank eyes. "I'd like that too."

Sid smirked. "Dude milk. Does a body good."

Brad laughed. "That's good. Never heard that."

He felt Walt's hand on his thigh. "Maybe we should skip dessert and go back up to the room."

"Hey, I like their chocolate cake," Sid objected.

Walt sighed in mock annoyance. "You and your sweet tooth."

"There's room service here, right?" Brad said.

Walt grinned first at him, then at Sid. "I like the way this guy thinks."

Sid shrugged, but his eyes were twinkling. "Okay, I get it. Milk first, then cake."

By the time the three of them got back to the suite upstairs they were pleasantly buzzed. Almost as soon as they got in the door Brad found himself in Walt's arms. His kiss was scented with alcohol.

"Ready for round two?" Walt murmured.

"Uh huh," Brad answered, reaching for Sid behind him. He didn't want to play favorites and he'd already sensed some jealousy from Walt's buddy. He felt Sid's arms around him, turning him. The other man's hands slid under his polo shirt, pinching his nipples and making him jump. Sid raised his eyebrows playfully. "Knew you'd like that."

Brad knelt in front of him, unbuttoning the fly of Sid's jeans and pulling them down. In a moment Sid's cock was in his mouth. Unbuckling his belt, Walt moved to Sid's side. Brad blew them both, switching from one hard prick to the other as the two married friends kissed and made out above him.

They left their clothes by the TV and moved into the bedroom. Walt climbed onto the bed and got on his knees and elbows. "Who wants to fuck me first?"

"Be my guest," Sid told Brad.

Brad shrugged and smiled. "We can take turns."

Walt said, "First let me suck that hot dick."

He beckoned to Brad, who obediently moved and stood by the side of the bed. Walt took hold of his hips and inhaled his cock down to the root. Brad held Walt's head and looked down at the other man's lips tightly sealed around his organ, sliding back and forth on his shaft, Walt's tongue lapping up the precum flowing from the head. He raised his head and saw Sid watching the scene, pulling on his own swollen cock. Sid caught his eye and smiled his encouragement.

After a while Brad pulled out and gently pushed on Walt's shoulders, getting him onto his back. Climbing onto the bed, he grabbed the other man's thighs from underneath and lifted Walt's legs in the air. In a moment Brad's head was down under Walt's balls, his tongue wetting the hair between his ass cheeks until it found the small, tight asshole. Brad felt it twitch as he began to wet it with his spit. Above him he heard Walt first murmur, then groan with pleasure.

"Eat that hole. Open me up. That's right."

The musky scent of Walt's hole and his moans made Brad's cock, which had softened a bit, instantly hard again. He shoved his tongue into the orifice as far as he could and was rewarded with a shout from above.

"Fuck yeah!"

Brad kept rimming Walt and jacking his cock until the older man was writhing and incoherent.

"Kiss me, buddy," Walt said. "Let me taste myself on you." In a moment they were each other's arms, their mouths plastered together, their tongues and lips sliding past each other with noisy slurps and squeaks.

"Fucking hot," Sid said, slipping a condom into Brad's hand. "You got him so wet, you won't need any more lube."

"No, make sure and put some on me," Walt told Brad. "I don't want you to tear me open with that thing of yours."

Brad made a gentle noise of contempt before he kissed Walt again. "Yeah right. You're sweet." He rose to his knees as he hooded himself with the rubber Sid had provided him and found the lube bottle on the bed. He pushed a fingerful up Walt's hole, nudging his prostate. Walt grunted with pleasure as he languidly pulled on his cock.

A quick swipe of lube over his hooded cock and Brad was ready. He pressed the tip of his erection against the soft flesh of his partner's hole and felt it yield. As his cock slid in he heard a low moan well up from Walt's chest. When Brad looked up Walt's head was on the mattress, his eyes rolling upward, his jaw slack with pleasure.

"Fuck that's nice," Walt whispered. "Go for it, buddy. Fuck me."

"You got it," Brad said, but he waited for a moment, enjoying the heat and tightness of Walt's hole as he sank in up to his balls. Finally he began to fuck, at first gently, then with increasing force until Walt's body was shaking under the assault, a grunt escaping from his throat every time Brad hit bottom.

"Give me yours too," Walt said to Sid, who had been standing by the bed watching them.

Sid grinned. "Thought you'd never ask." He climbed on the bed, straddled Walt's chest and fed him his organ. Stifled slurps and moans from the man lying on the bed mingled with Brad and Sid's panting as they fucked their friend's mouth and ass in tandem.

Brad tapped Sid on one broad shoulder. "Make him eat your hole," he said.

"Hot," Sid said, quickly turning around and lowering himself onto Walt's face. Brad saw Walt's tongue snake into the hairy crack between his friend's cheeks, saw Sid turn his face upward and close his eyes as he jacked his stiff prick. He reached for Sid and clamped his mouth to his. Sid in turn grabbed Brad's nipples, twisting and flicking them. It wasn't long before Brad broke away, crying, "Shit I'm cumming!" His thrusts increased to a frenzied pace as he unloaded in hard spurts into the rubber inside Walt's bowel.

"Fuck yeah!" Walt said as he felt Brad reach completion. His voice was partly muffled by Sid's hairy asshole still pressed against his mouth.

Sid leaned forward and grabbed Brad's neck. "Good man," he murmured into his ear. "Now it's my turn."

Still panting from his climax, Brad pulled out of Walt's ass, the condom on his dick ballooning at the end with cum. He got off the bed and stood aside as Sid took his place, his friend slathering his cock with lube, not bothering with a condom. He felt a twinge of envy at the thought of Sid fucking Walt bareback. As if reading his mind, Sid turned to him.

"Wish I could feel your spunk sloshing around in there, guy," he said to Brad. "Sloppy seconds would be hot. Next time for sure."

He turned back to Walt. "On your knees."

Walt looked back at Brad and winked. "His favorite." He assumed the position. Sid, standing behind the bed, grabbed his hips and pulled him closer. He grasped his cock and guided it toward its target. One push of Sid's hips and his prick slid smoothly into Walt's loosened hole. Walt moaned.

"Damn, two hot cocks up my ass in one evening. So fine."

Sid chuckled as he began to thrust into his friend. "You could take a dozen, you're such a slut." He grinned at Brad, who had moved around so he could get a better view. "He takes that as a compliment, right, Walt?"

Walt was up on his elbows, pushing back against Sid's assault, his head down, eyes closed in pleasure. He opened his eyes in response and smiled. "Damn right. Now fuck this slut ass."

"Uh huh. You're getting it good, buddy," Sid said, his breath hissing from between gritted teeth as he concentrated on delivering cock to Walt's ass. Brad watched Sid's glistening shaft slide in and out of the stretched hole with rapt attention. Though he had just cum moments before he felt himself getting hard.

Walt was looking at him again, flicking his tongue at him mischievously. "Strip off that rubber and let me clean you up, boy."

Brad pulled at the latex hooding his cock, which had softened enough that the rubber slid off without too much trouble. He carefully placed it in a nearby wastebasket before climbing onto the bed in front of Walt and spreading his legs. He gasped when Walt bent down and took him into his mouth, his cock still tender from his recent climax. The other man understood and blew him gently for a few moments before letting him go.

"I thought you were going to wait until you knew I was safe," Brad said.

Walt grinned up at him, Brad's spunk glistening on his chin and lips. "Not swallowing. You get to take it back," he replied, pulling Brad's face to his. They swapped cum back and forth before Brad swallowed his own load, his mouth filled with the salty taste of his juice.

"On your feet, cum pig," Sid said, who hadn't stopped fucking Walt's ass while the two friends were snowballing. He pulled at Walt's hips until both men were standing, still joined, next to the bed. Walt bent and grabbed the edge of the mattress with both hands. Sid looked down, his whole concentration on his cock and what it was doing to the ass in front of him. Brad felt the bed shaking with the force of his thrusts. He could tell Sid was going for it and wouldn't last much longer.

He had an idea and slid quickly off the bed. Dropping to the floor, he crawled between Walt and the bed, bracing his back against the side of the mattress. Walt's huge cock and balls were in front of his face, swinging in rhythm with Sid's fucking. Behind them he could glimpse Sid's balls sliding back and forth. Brad opened his mouth and engulfed as much of Walt's cock as he could. It was semi-soft but hardened quickly as he sucked on it. His hands reached up and found Walt's nipples.

"Oh god," Walt gasped, overwhelmed by the sensation of being sucked and fucked at the same time. "Fuck that's good. Going to cum. Yeah...yeah...Oh fuck here it comes!"

Brad felt the steely flesh stretching his mouth to the limit come to life, throbbing as it began to unload its cargo. His encouraging moan turned into a choking gurgle as Walt's jizz filled his mouth and ran down his chin. He gagged and sputtered as the thick liquid cut off his breath, but held on, determined to get every drop. One hand cupped Walt's ball sac, massaging his testicles, encouraging them to produce more. He pulled back, gulping a mouthful of spunk down, and finally grabbed a lungful of air.

From somewhere above Brad heard Sid's hoarse, triumphant cries and knew he was filling Walt's ass with his load. He let go of Walt's cock and took hold of Sid's balls, finding with his fingers the base of the hard organ buried up to the hilt in the body in front of it, Sid's cock pulsating as it delivered blast after blast of man milk into Walt's thirsty hole.

Sid pulled out partway and Brad saw cum on his shaft, part of the load he had fucked into Walt. He twisted around and licked at the juice leaking out of Walt's asshole as Sid continued to pump in and out at a slower pace.

Finally Sid let his breath go in a gasp and slumped down onto Walt's back. Brad reached up and gave his butt cheeks a squeeze. "Good job, guys," he said.

"Oh, man," Walt said as he let go of the bed and straightened up. He grabbed Brad under his shoulders and lifted him into a standing position facing him. Sid was behind Walt, his arms wrapped around his chest. Brad gazed into both of their faces.

"That was amazing," he told them.

Both Walt and Sid burst into ragged laughter. "You're telling us," Walt said. "What do you think, Sid, is this guy a keeper?"

"Definitely," Sid replied, pulling out of his friend. Brad caught a glimpse of his softening cock hanging down, glistening with lube and cum, Sid's thick, untrimmed bush matted with sweat and body fluids.

To Brad's surprise the big man caught him in a warm embrace. "Thanks, buddy."

"Don't mention it."

Walt's arms surrounded the two of them. The three men stood, locked in exhausted tenderness, for a long moment. Sid broke the group hug.

"Well," he said, turning toward the bathroom, "Time for another shower. Then cake."

Walt laughed. "I might have known you wouldn't forget."

Sid turned in mock indignation. "Hey. A man's got to keep up his strength. Not to mention his belly," he added, patting his stomach with a wink.

"Next time let's do this at my house," Brad said. "I have a backyard pool, very private."

Walt draped an arm around his shoulder. "Very nice." He waited until Sid had gone into the bathroom and shut the door before he added, in a low voice, "Sid's a little moody about bottoming, but we'll talk him into it next time, what do you think? We might even ask another one of our buddies over, make it a little party."

Brad grinned. "Yes to everything." He gave Walt a kiss, feeling utterly drained and content. The adventure with his two new buds was just beginning. Brad couldn't wait to see what the next chapter was going to bring.

TO BE CONTINUED

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please

This story is so fucking hot, I came 3 time while reading this, please please please write the next 6 chapters.....

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Oh jeez, lol!

"Dude milk. Does a body good."

I laughed my ass off... good one! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Jogging Quickie A neighborhood jog leads to first time magic.in Gay Male
Slutty Sleepover Two, straight best friends make some discoveries.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
More Stories