Married for Third Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell yeah," Walt said. "Brad, do you mind?"

"Not a bit. Go for it."

He watched as Dwayne pulled out, his momentarily spent cock still huge and glistening. Walt bent and whispered something in Sid's ear. In response, Sid flipped onto his hands and knees. Dwayne came over to Brad and draped an arm around his shoulder as they watched Walt grab his cock and slide it once more into his friend's tender hole. As accustomed as he was to taking Walt's prick, a grimace passed over Sid's face as his hole was stretched to the limit.

"I'm sorry I came in him," Dwayne said softly to Brad. "I know you wanted it."

Brad waved dismissively. "Not a problem. We'll all get our fair share. Besides," he said in a louder voice so Sid could hear, "I kind of like the thought of Sid taking all our loads."

"Oh yeah?" Sid said, his speech a bit halting from the pounding he was taking from Walt. "Think you're going to get in me tonight do you?"

Brad grinned at him. "Yeah."

Abruptly Sid grinned back. "You just might, if you feed it to me at this end right now, fucker."

Brad obeyed eagerly, moving so that Sid could take his cock into his mouth. As his friend began to slide back and forth on his hard shaft he caught Walt's eye. They smiled at each other as they impaled Sid with cock at both ends.

"Spit roast," Walt said. "Nothing like it."

Sid moaned something in agreement, his mouth stuffed with Brad's erection.

"You guys so look fucking hot," Dwayne said. His hand was underneath Sid's body, wrapped around his cock, jacking him off while he made out alternately with Brad and Walt above. Someone got the popper bottle and they all took a hit out of it. It was just a matter of time before another cock blew its load, and short minutes later Walt shouted with ecstasy as he shot into Sid's hole already sticky with Dwayne's cum.

When Walt began to come down from his orgasm he smiled at Brad. "Your turn."

They switched places. Brad slid his penis into an asshole for the first time that evening and sighed as he felt Sid's inner muscles grab his organ and draw it in. Meanwhile Walt had shoved his prick, slimy with his and Dwayne's cum, into Sid's mouth, making him clean it off. Dwayne decided he wanted his knob polished too, and knelt next to Walt. Sid eagerly switched back and forth between the two cocks that had been up his ass as Brad fucked him.

Brad looked down, enjoying the sight of Sid's broad shoulders and muscled back tapering down to his meaty butt. He watched his shaft sliding in and out between Sid's cheeks, felt his two friends' jizz greasing his cock head inside. He bent down and wrapped his arms around Sid's chest, leaning close to his ear and giving it a nip.

"Ready for your third load?" Brad asked.

Sid stopped sucking and hissed at him, "Give it to me."

"You got it." Brad stepped up the pace of his thrusts. His breath grew ragged. Small noises issuing from his throat became hoarse, triumphant cries as he felt the floodgates open and his cock begin to pump its load into Sid's bowels. Slapping noises filled the air as he slammed his pelvis against Sid's butt. Through the roaring in his ears he heard Sid shouting a string of obscenities.

At last his balls were drained and his strength was spent. Brad pitched forward and lay against Sid's back, still drawing air in huge gasps. Dimly he saw Dwayne emerge from underneath his partner, his cheeks bulging. The black man grabbed Sid's head and pressed his lips to Sid's. When Brad saw the thick cum leaking from both their mouths and smearing their faces, he knew that Sid had shot his load and Dwayne had made sure it didn't go to waste.

Finally he was able to speak. "Kapow," was all he could say.

"I'll say," Sid said, sounding a bit shaky himself. "Now come up here and let me clean you off too."

Brad pulled out and took his place in front of his buddy, feeding his gradually softening organ into Sid's mouth. He gasped as his buddy's tongue made contact with the tender flesh.

"Mmm. I can taste three loads on this baby," Sid crooned as he worked.

"You can taste four, can't you?" Brad said.

Sid chuckled. "Oh yeah, I forgot. Thanks, Dwayne."

Dwayne shrugged. "No point letting a good load go to waste."

"Damn right," Walt said. He grabbed Dwayne and gave him a deep kiss in turn, licking what remained of Sid's sperm off his face.

Finally they were done. Totally exhausted, the four men collapsed onto the bed in a tangle of bodies and limbs, surrounded by the odors of sex that now filled the warm air of Brad's bedroom: sweat, lube, poppers, and cum.

Brad looked at Dwayne's arm, black like coal against the pale skin of his chest. He turned and looked into his new friend's eyes. "You've got gorgeous skin."

Dwayne grinned. "Thanks. You're pretty hot yourself."

Brad hesitated. Then he said, "I'm looking at you and thinking of Maurie. It's funny, I don't feel sad or guilty the way I always do. First time in years."

He turned and looked at Sid and Walt. "Think you all helped me conquer a few old demons tonight. Thanks."

Walt smiled, his shining eyes saying he understood. "Glad to help."

"Damn, that took a lot out of me," Sid said.

"Who'd have thought you would be such a cumdump?" Brad teased him.

Sid sniffed. "That's Miss Cumdump to you. Anyway, it's your fault for giving me such a hot rim job out by the pool. After that all I wanted was to get fucked."

He shifted his big body and gave a tremendous yawn. "I'm hungry. Let's get cleaned up and go get something to eat."

Dwayne rolled his eyes. "He always says that after we fuck."

Brad grinned and punched Sid on the arm, not too hard. "I know. Actually I second the motion. By the way you guys are welcome to spend the night."

"Are you sure there's enough room for all of us to sleep?"

"Sleep?" Brad said innocently, and the four friends all burst into laughter.

Still naked, they headed out the back door to wash off in the pool before retrieving their clothes. Their pent-up needs had been for the moment satisfied and their skinny dipping now had the innocent camaraderie of boyhood.

They weren't boys of course, only a bunch of horny almost middle-aged men, denying their advancing age and responsible lives. But the night was still young and there was plenty of time left to play.

END

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
perfection

Absolutely great. From my own experience exactly the way horny guys enjoy each other. Best story series I have ever read on Literotica. Loved it. Had me stroking like crazy.

559C

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Missed you

You are such a talented story teller. And you work is da huge turn on for me. Glad you're back.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Missed You!

I love so many of your stories, especially "The Steelman Tales", but my favorite is "Friends and Runners'. It gives me hope that I, too, may finally "get things right".

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Boyfriend Gets It in the End She convinces boyfriend to try out his hung friend.in Gay Male
Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
Show Me Yours Can a bi-guy seduce his gay roommate?in Gay Male
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
More Stories