Married Guy New Experience Ch. 03

Story Info
Married guy new experiences and humiliation continue.
2.2k words
4.38
26.8k
13

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of my first story, I hope you have read the first two to understand how I have got to where I am now. As usual I welcome any comments or suggestions. Still unsure what is the right category!!

*

Two weeks ago I was a normal married 50's guy, married 25 years with a non-existent home sex life. All work and no play!

I have to travel a lot for work and during one such trip, while talking to a guy in a bar, he got me thinking about secret fun. To cut the story to date short I joined an online gay site, started chatting to a guy in another nearby city and agreed to meet with him. His name is Jim.

Two weeks later I have become his Submissive undertaking tasks I would never have thought I was capable of. Last week, on his instructions, I went to a local shopping centre where I was humiliated by two security guys, John who is Jim's brother and his colleague Dave. It was a very scary experience as I had not been aware for some time that they knew Jim. I was really concerned that they were going to call the Police because of what they had caught me doing on Jim's instructions. I ended up sucking both of them and being totally humiliated by them.

That evening I got an email from Jim asking me to think about my limits but scarily there was an attachment. He had sent me a picture of me naked sucking his brothers cock, my face very clear in the photograph.

On the Saturday I worried a lot but kept going back re-reading the email and looking at the photo. While it scared me it also made me want more and more. Olivia, my wife, was continually looking at me, asking me if I was okay, if I was worried about something, if everything was ok at work. I told her that I was working on a job for an important new client and that I needed to get it right as it could bring in a lot of fees. She told me that I really needed to find some new interests in life, that work had become all I seemed to care about.

"Let me get this new client sorted first, the extra money would come in handy."

"Okay, but you really need to find some interests, we haven't been away in ages, we should go away for a weekend when you have that client sorted, you need a break, you've been too preoccupied for the last few weeks and I'm worried about you, there's no point in earning more money of it kills you."

"You're right as usual love, a weekend away would be good."

"Great, I look forward to that, I'm off to my golf now, see you later."

After the usual peck on the cheek she was gone, leaving me wondering whether I needed to stop this, whether I could go on. It was obvious that I was not hiding it from Olivia and I wondered if many others, like my colleagues at work, were noticing differences in me. Then, as if he knew that I was thinking about him, I heard my secret phone vibrate in my pocket. I put in my pin and read the message.

"Hi Wimp, are you thinking about me?"

I looked around wondering if he was seeing me on my laptop with the photo attachment open on the screen. Obviously he was not there.

I replied asking him why he thought that to which I got.

"Cause as a true Sub you should always be thinking of your Master, now tell me were you?"

"Yes, I am looking at your email and my picture, I cannot believe that you asked John to take my picture and send it to you or that you sent it to me."

"Wimp, you have to trust me, no one else will see it, tell me you trust me."

"Yes Sir, I trust you," not believing that I actually thought that, but I did trust him fully.

"Is Olivia there? If not, call me now."

I called him telling him that Olivia was gone golfing.

He laughed, "I'm glad she has some interests, she's probably having fun with the Club Pro, playing with his clubs."

I told him I didn't think so to which he again laughed.

"Anyway, enough about her for now, it's good that you trust me because the only way this will work is that you do not question me, that you do as I tell you when I tell you, now tell me have you thought about your limits."

"Sir, I am not quite sure I know what you mean."

"Is there anything you do not want me to consider doing to you, anything you will not do for me if I ask you, some examples would be pain, bondage, and watersports."

"Oh, I haven't thought about anything like that, I liked what I have done to date but haven't thought beyond that."

He laughed out loud, "You haven't done anything yet Wimp, I need to know how far I can take you, I do not want to endanger your home or work life but I am going to test your limits fully, if you like I can test you through tasks, we can have an agreed safe word which you can use if I go too far."

"Sir, that sounds okay, I really am new to this so I will take it at your pace, what happens if I use the safe word."

"That depends on how serious I think the task is, if it is trivial in my mind it could finish us."

"Sir, I do want more."

Again laughing, "I know that Wimp, if I didn't think you had potential I would have gone after our first meet."

"Thank you Sir, may I ask what happens next."

"You will hear from me soon, tell me what club Olivia plays in?"

"Sir, I need Olivia kept out of this, please."

Jim hung up the phone leaving me wondering if I had just killed our relationship. I stayed looking at my phone and PC waiting for him to contact me.

An hour later he rang me.

"Are you going to answer my question?"

"Forest Park Golf Club Sir, but please."

He cut me off with, "Either trust me or don't, when I ask a question I expect you to answer."

"I do trust you but."

"There are no buts, tell me you understand now."

"Yes Sir, I understand."

"I have to go now, I will be in touch very soon."

For about 15 minutes I just sat there looking at the photo on the PC, my mind in turmoil about what might happen in the future, wondering if I could really trust Jim. I was very worried about the level of information he was getting about Olivia and wondered if he was thinking of telling her what was happening, whether this might be about potential blackmail or something else.

10 minutes later my phone vibrated again. The text said, "Call me."

"Hi Sir."

"Wimp, I've been thinking, I do not like my wimps with any bodily hair down below, I want you to shave off all your hair now."

"Sir, Olivia would find that strange'"

"What did I say about questioning me, this is a trivial task."

"Sir, ok I will do it."

"NOW and send me a picture to prove it," with that he hung up.

I sat there thinking about what he had asked me to do. Knowing this was another test I told myself I was either in or out, asking me myself how much I wanted more experiences. For over an hour I argued with myself the pros and cons, the threats, the excitement, the needing it but wondering if it was worth the risk, total turmoil in my mind.

Eventually I got up and went to my bathroom getting my battery operated beard trimmer. I undressed looking down at the hair around my penis and balls, trimmer in my hand, scared. I trimmed a little being careful not to cut myself, and then a little more until eventually I was looking down at an almost bald area. I then took out my disposable razor and put shaving foam all around the area, shaving it very carefully. After I washed myself off I looked at the total bald area, my first thought being that my penis now looked even smaller than I had now come to think it to be.

I got my phone and took a picture of the area and sent it to Jim with the text, "Hope this is ok Sir."

"It is not, I want a full frontal."

I looked at his text thinking whether I could really take such a picture and send it."

"NOW," said another text.

I took the picture looking at it. I looked pitiful standing with no bodily hair, I already had little or no hair on my chest or legs. I sent the picture to him.

"You look like the WIMP you are, it's hard to see your pitiful cock in the pic, LOL, I'll be in touch soon."

I looked at myself again now wondering for the first time what I was going to tell Olivia. I was sure she would think that I had lost my mind, that there was indeed something wrong with me. I looked at my watch knowing she would be home soon so I got dressed and went out to cut the grass, something I had told her I would be doing that day. I could not help thinking about the feeling of bareness around my penis area, liking it.

As I cut the grass my phone vibrated, "Does WIMP like bald feeling?"

"Yes Sir, I do but worried about Olivia."

"LOL tell her you were trimming yourself and the razor slipped so you had to finish it off LOL."

"I'll try that Sir."

With that he was gone again. I finished the grass just as I heard Olivia drive her car into the driveway. I went out and helped her take her golf clubs into the house. I couldn't help looking at her wondering if in fact she had been golfing, whether she might be playing something other than golf. She asked me if I had finished my client stuff, whether I had finished work for the weekend. When I told her that I had she asked me to run her a bath.

"Did you not shower after your golf?"

"No, I didn't bother, I felt like having a bath."

I then took her golf shoes and bag out of her car and couldn't help notice how clean her shoes were, getting me thinking about her again. I told myself to stop being stupid, Olivia is not playing away but the doubts were now in my mind.

I went up to run her bath only to notice that I had not cleaned up the bathroom floor where I had trimmed earlier. Panicking I started gathering up the hair when Olivia walked in.

"What's that?"

"I decided earlier to trim a little and I kind of got carried away," I said nervously.

"You mean you shaved down below?"

"Yes, I just thought it was a bit too hairy."

"How much did you trim, there seems to be a lot there."

"All of it."

"Oh my god let me see'"

"Maybe later," I said laughing.

"Go on, I've never seen you very trimmed before."

I lowered my trousers and briefs and she started laughing.

"Did you actually shave too, why would you do that?"

"Yes, I did, why are you laughing?"

"Sorry, but you look so eh small, like a little boy with no hair, sorry."

"Do you think I'm small?"

"I said sorry, I didn't mean that."

"Do you think that?"

"Sorry, no you're not," not exactly sounding convincing.

I looked at her, raised my trousers and went back to gathering up the hair and running her bath. I left her getting into the bath, her saying "Sorry, I really didn't mean to say that."

I went back down to my office now feeling totally inadequate in the eyes of my wife as well as Jim, John and Dave. I wondered how many more would witness what I now was totally aware of, that my cock was pitifully small, even more so while bald.

I emailed Jim telling him what had happened with Olivia. Within an hour he replied:

To Wimp

From Sir

Subject Small Cock

Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me what happened with Olivia. I am glad that you now know understand your short comings. That will help you with the new experiences that you will have in the future. You are beginning to understand that you are nothing but a submissive wimp, put on the earth to please others as they see fit.

It is interesting that Olivia used the word "small", it is rare for a wife to ever actually tell her husband that even if she thinks it. That is indeed very interesting, I wonder what is she comparing you to in her mind when she said that!!

I will be in touch soon to start your real education...