Married Guy New Experience Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you going Wimp?"

"I assume the gents is through there."

"No, it's through the door on the left."

I went to the gents and returned to my seat. Guys continued to go through the door to our right. Bitch did not even seem to look at them or be inquisitive about it. I guessed that he knew what lay beyond the door and I suspected I would find out before the night was out. I was not wrong.

After another ten minutes or so Bitch stood and indicated for me to follow him. To my surprise we headed through a door behind us rather than to the right. He took me down a long corridor through which they seemed to be different coloured doors. He spoke to an attendant seated in the corridor who indicated where we should go.

Bitch walked up to a white coloured door.

"Ok Wimp, go in there and wait, you'll know what to do." With that he opened the door and then he left.

I walked into the room which was very dimly lit. All I could see was a chair in the middle of the small room and mirrored walls.

"Wimp, take your clothes off," said an unfamiliar voice.

I stood and complied with the instructions, finally standing naked in the room. A bright light lit up my small room and all I could see was myself in the mirrors on every wall. I wondered if there were hidden cameras and who was watching, maybe that was what the guys were watching in another room.

I sat down on the chair wondering what would happen next. I didn't have long to wait to find out. To my right a hole appeared in the mirror and through it came a large erect cock. I reached out and touched it, stroking it up and down gently. Then I knelt and took it into my mouth, sucking and licking it up and down. I sucked on it greedily trying to take more of it in me. I varied the pace between fast and slow until eventually he came heavily in my mouth. I swallowed most of it though some did spill out down my chin. I wiped that with my fingers, washing them in my mouth. The guy then removed his cock and left.

Immediately on the other side another hole appeared and with it a smaller but thick cock. I repeated the same actions and it didn't take long for him to cum. I was beginning to realise that cum tasted very different from guy to guy. Some were very creamy, others hot, others more like watery milk. Some tasted fresh, others a bit off.

Before long I had sucked guys to climax from four different holes in the room. At one stage I had three at the same time appearing and I alternated between them using my hands and mouth at the same time. All of them came in my mouth. The different tastes in my mouth was not nice and I felt a little sick.

Then it appeared as if no more cocks were appearing.

"Sit on the floor," came the voice from before, "Put your clothes on the seat at the door."

I did as instructed and a hand came through the door and took my clothes and seat away. Then I sat down on the ground. Before long all four holes opened again and I went to rise up.

"Stay seated Wimp."

I sat back down and saw four cocks come through the holes. I wondered if they were going to come on me together when all of a sudden one of them started peeing on me. I went to stand.

"Sit."

Then the other three started peeing as well, all over my head and body, aiming in different directions.

"Open your mouth."

I was alarmed but opened my mouth anyway. The cock facing me seemed to rise a little and aimed his urine directly through my open mouth. It tasted horrible and I tried to close my mouth only to be pelted in the face. All four guys must have been drinking a lot as they seemed to have a lot of pee. Thankfully it was soon over but they didn't leave.

"Clean their cocks."

The floor was drenched as was I and the stench of urine in the small room was horrible. I knelt in the wet urine and went to the first guy, taking his cock and sucking and licking it clean. I repeated this with the other three and then they all left.

I was sitting in the middle of the floor in the wet urine but remained there shocked at what had just happened. Then the room went back to a dimmed lit state and the mirrors disappeared turning into windows through which I could see guys walking around. I then realised that everyone could probably see me when I was in the room and that all saw what had happened. This made me feel a whole lot worse, thinking that lots oF guys had seen me being urinated on and then cleaning the cocks. Some of the guys passing the room winked at me, smiled and laughed.

The door opened and Bitch appeared outside. He signalled for me to follow him which I did, looking around to see where my clothes were. There was no sign of them. He opened the door and indicated I should enter. I did and discovered it was an open shower area. I quickly showered as I could feel many eyes on me through the glass walls of the shower room. I then saw my clothes which I put on. I left the room to find Bitch chatting to the attendant. Seeing me he walked away and I followed directly to the exit, not going through the lounge in which we earlier had drinks. That was a relief to me as I did not want to look at all the guys and wondered who had done what to me.

When outside Bitch hailed and taxi and returned to my hotel where I exited the taxi alone, Bitch staying in it. The taxi left. I then thought about the night and realised that Bitch had said very little to me while we were together. I went to my room, once again stunned at the events of the night. Each night this week I have experienced more new events and more humiliation, yet I found myself thinking I wanted more.

I texted Olivia, asking her if she could talk. Once again I got my reply. A worrying pattern seemed to be developing. I wondered if she was still with Jenny, I had assumed she would be home by now. After an hour when I still had received no reply I sent another text.

"Hi Love, hope your day was good, maybe you're asleep now, talk tomorrow, Love you, xx."

It was now almost midnight and I was very tired from the long day and the evening's events. I went to bed and immediately fell asleep.

The next morning, Thursday, I woke up and looked at the bedside clock. It was 7.30 am. I looked at both phones. There were no messages. I was disappointed not to have any from Jim and worried of none from Olivia. I assumed she was still asleep. In a way I suppose I was hoping that as the alternatives were that she was not alone or she was still very annoyed at me not calling her earlier in the week.

I showered, dressed and checked out of hotel, relieved but in a way disappointed that there were no early morning surprises for me. I had four meetings today and they all went well, without incident. I kept checking my phones but there was total silence on them. By the end of the last meeting I was very tired and headed for the train station. I was early so decided to grab a cup of coffee. While drinking it, my secret phone beeped.

"Hi Wimp, hope you enjoyed last night."

"Yes Sir, a bit shocking but yes."

"Good Wimp, I enjoyed watching the video today," he said laughing.

Once again I was stunned but I suppose I should have assumed there would be a recording of it to add to the collection of pictures and videos Jim was building up of me undertaking all of his tasks.

"Did you enjoy your day of silence from me?"

"No Sir, I kept checking my phone and was disappointed not to hear from you."

"I was busy today Wimp, don't ask why, none of your business. Where are you?"

"At the train station Sir, just about to head home."

"Ok Wimp, have a safe trip home, will be in touch soon."

"Sir, I look forward to that."

I left the coffee shop and got on the train for the two hour trip home. It went without incident, with the added benefit of no one else sitting in the seats around my table. I tried to spend the time doing some client work but my mind kept drifting back to the events of the week, to the different humiliations, to changes in Olivia, to what would happen next. I was totally scared and worried but also excited and at this stage very aware that I needed and wanted more new experiences.

When I arrived home there was no sign of Olivia's car. I checked the mail box and there was a lot of mail there. I looked at it and saw that there was mail with postmarks up to four days previous. I wondered if Olivia had been away for a number of days and if so, where did she stay. Was she still with Jenny? Was she elsewhere?

I sent her a message that I was home. Yet again I got no reply. I unpacked my suitcase and watched a bit of television. At 11.00pm my phone beeped with a message from Olivia.

"Hi, I'm staying at Jenny's tonight, see you tomorrow."

"Can you talk," I replied.

"No, there's a party here, too noisy, sleep well."

"Ok, enjoy your party, love you, xx."

Now I was really worried. In the space of a week we had went from normal relations to seemingly indifference on her part to me, no messages of any intimate nature. I wondered if it could all be as simple as her getting her revenge on me for no contact from me to her earlier in the week but thought that she was not that type of person. At least I didn't think she was.

I went to bed but found it hard to sleep for a long time. Once again my mind was all over the place, what was up with Olivia? Could I really trust Jim? What would happen next? Why was I enjoying humiliation and instructions so easily and willingly? Was Olivia cheating on me? What would she say or do if she knew what I had done? Were we still going away this weekend?

Eventually I fell asleep exhausted from all the questions in my head, the last thought in my head being:

What would the next day and weekend bring...

12