Married Guy New Experience Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John merely nodded at her and she raised her dress, without being asked to she parted her legs.

"She had them wider than that."

She parted them more without being asked and sat there in silence.

"I agree guys, she looks like one hot bitch, look at her nipples, getting even harder."

She blushed but sat in silence, wondering why Jim was letting her do this without intervening and saving her from this humiliation.

"Stand up, take off your dress."

She looked at him in amazement at his request but remembered the threat of the police. The young guys were beaming from ear to ear, not believing their luck, as she took the dress over her head, now standing before them in heels and white panties.

"Turn around and bend over."

She did as requested, seeing between her legs all 8 eyes on her ass. She stayed in that position until John, who was now the one in charge, told her to come towards them. She stood in front of them, scared as to what would happen next.

"Guys, how do you think the Lady should apologise properly to you?"

"I think she should take her knickers off for us," looking up at her face as he said it.

"You heard the boy."

She lowered her panties, stepping out of them.

"Fuck she's bald, I told you, she's one hot bitch," reaching out to touch her bare pussy.

She jumped back from him but John had moved behind her and he pushed her back to between the two young guys. Both of them wasted no time in touching her pussy, her tits, her ass as the two security guys watched on. She stood there letting the guys touch and finger fuck her.

"Ok Guys is that enough apology?"

"Would she suck us," one asked meekly.

"Tell her."

"Bitch suck me."

She looked pleadingly at John but he just nodded towards the guys cock. She knelt before him, and lowered his trousers, the guy still seated. His cock was large and very erect as she took it in her hand and then her mouth. The other guy had also taken his cock out and she reached out and started to stroke it. It didn't take long for the cock in her mouth to start spurting into her, the other guy couldn't help himself coming as well, spurting over her breasts.

"Fuck that was good, thanks Lady."

"Ok you two, get out of here."

They pulled their trousers and left, high fiving each other out the door. She was still on her knees stunned at having had two guys, younger than her own son, come in and on her. Next thing she saw another cock, Dave's, in front of her.

"Can't have the young guys having all the fun, can we"

Without thinking she started sucking his cock, as she felt John put his hands between her legs and finger her roughly. She leaned back onto his fingers as she sucked the cock in her mouth with quick rhythm.

"I think the Whore likes it."

She looked up at him on hearing the name but assumed it was just a saying to him, continuing to suck on the cock in her mouth. As she was finding with many guys, if she speeded up her rhythm it wasn't long before they came and Dave was no exception.

John then pulled her up and he sat down on a chair, indicating that she should get up on him. At this stage it was exactly what she needed so she sat down directly impaling herself on his larger cock. She didn't need any encouragement to start riding him, aggressively up and down on him. It didn't take long for her to have a huge orgasm with her moaning and roaring as she came, never stopping her action. As she roared so too did John and she felt his cum spilling into her as she had yet another orgasm. She then fell down against him, his cock still buried in her. She lay there for a few minutes, before realising what she was doing and jumping up. They told her to get dressed and to get out. They would not let her wash herself.

She left their office and went to the Ladies room. Looking in the mirror she saw a very reddened face and cum on her mouth, face, shoulders and breast area. Looking around to see if anyone else was there she quickly lowered the top half of her dress and wiped the cum off her. Thankfully no one else came in. She left and returned to her car. Only then did she realise that there had been no contact from Jim since the last instruction to go to the information desk. She wondered where he was, she didn't have to wait long as her phone beeped.

"Whore where have you been?"

She panicked thinking she had missed messages but saw there were no unread ones.

"Sir, what you told me to do got me in real trouble."

"What do you mean?"

"Sir, they threatened to call the police on me after they searched the guys."

"Did they?"

"No Sir, instead they made me do things."

"Things?"

"Sir, I'm sorry but they touched me, they had sex with me."

"Against your wishes?"

She wondered what the right response was, "At first Sir yes."

"Ha ha Whore, my brother thought you were very good, do you think I would put you in any danger."

"Your brother?"

"Yes John is my brother."

"And the others?"

"Dave is his friend, the two young guys just happened to be in the right place at the right time, haha."

"I'm sorry Sir, I didn't know what to do."

"That's not what John said, he said you knew exactly what to do."

"Where are you Sir."

"Whore, I'm at home but I watched it all on camera."

"Camera Sir?"

"Yes Whore, I watched it all from the time you entered the centre, I have it recorded so I might show you some day haha."

"Recording Sir? Please don't show anyone else'"

"Maybe Tony and Jenny, haha."

"Oh Please Sir, not Jenny, she'll think I'm a right slut."

"Whore that's what you are and Jenny already knows that, now go home, I'll be in touch."

She sat in silence for over 30 minutes recalling what had just happened. Less than a week ago the only cock she had ever touched was Bill's, in the space of the last week she had been with six more guys and had others touch and see her. The feelings going through her were guilt, shame, humiliation, excitement, lust, just to mention a few. She started the car and drove home.

Bill was still in his office when she arrived home. He was very disappointed that he had not heard from Jim all day. He had looked back on some of the videos that Jim had sent him, of him sucking and being fucked. He felt shamed watching them but also knew that he so wanted much more and he hoped that would happen very soon. He looked out the window and saw Olivia get out of her car, He thought she looked a little dishevelled and when he looked at her feet he noticed her heels. He thought she had gone out wearing sandals but maybe he was mistaken, he couldn't be sure. She came in and went upstairs without a word. He returned to watching his videos, checking his phone constantly for messages.

Olivia went upstairs, immediately changing out of her dress and jumping in the shower. While letting the water run off her body she thought of the events of the afternoon. Still not believing what she had done she nevertheless knew that she wanted and needed more and soon. She knew that Bill was away again for a few days this coming week and she hoped she would see Jim then. She checked her phone for messages.

Jim had sat in his office watching Olivia in action all afternoon. A real additional benefit had been seeing the two young guys on the escalator with her and their efforts to see her panties. That set the ball rolling for their involvement. He enjoyed the way in which he could roll with events as they happened and he was always on the lookout for new tasks for his Subs and involving more people. When these people were unaware of the Master/Sub scenario it was even better. Seeing the reaction of the two guys to what happened made his day even better. What made it very special though was that Olivia proved once again how good a Sub she was going to be.

He was going to have some more fun with Bill and Olivia separately for a while but he looked forward to the day when they found out about each other. Then his dream of the perfect Sub couple would come to fruition.

Oh what fun he would have then. Soon...

12