Married Guy New Experience Ch. 09

Story Info
Sub Married Guy serious training continues.
7.1k words
4.38
18.1k
14

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next part of my first story. As usual I hope you have read the previous parts to understand how my wife and I have got to where we are now, both Subs to the same guy, both unaware of the others activities to date.

In this part Olivia seeks more and Bill is brought to a higher level of training.

As usual I welcome any comments or suggestions.

*****

It was 11 am on Sunday morning before Olivia woke up. She realised that Bill had for the second night not slept with her. She enjoyed being alone in the bed and wondered if this was to be the new arrangement. That would please her she realised. She thought back to the previous day when she had been with four guys, two of them younger than her son. She was still stunned at what had happened to her over the last week, how many new experiences she had since her massage from Jim. Since then she had come to realise just how utterly fantastic sex could be with real men. She had also come to realise just how inadequate Bill was where it mattered. She also could not believe how much she wanted to meet Jim and to do whatever he told her to do. She did worry that he had videos of her but assumed that she could trust him. She lay in the bed, getting wet at the thoughts of him. This in itself was a new experience to her as prior to this week her sex life had been non- existent, never satisfying and even feeling horny was very new to her.

By this time I had been up and was working in my office for over two hours. Well, not exactly working, trying to would be better description. Between looking at Jim's videos of me with other guys, checking my phone and email for any messages from Jim, and my mind wandering back over the last week, I got very little work done.

One image I could not get out of my mind was Olivia coming home yesterday in her heels, the more I thought about it the more convinced I was that she had left the house in sandals, I also knew her red heels were not new and I wondered why she had obviously brought them with her. It would be so unlike her to wear heels other than when they were out at a function. I had noticed changes in her this last week after her trip away with Jenny, she was dressing different and acting strangely not to mention her seducing me on Friday night. That experience still stunned me given that our sex life had wittered away to nothing over our 25 years of marriage. I have not slept with her over the last two nights to avoid any repeat. I have come to realise that all I want to do is to please Jim and his male friends. I hope that would happen again soon and I am constantly checking my phone for messages.

Jim was sitting out in his garden, reading the newspapers and having a late breakfast. In front of him was his laptop on which he had running the video of Olivia at the shopping centre the previous day. His brother, John, worked there as a security man and through him he was able to connect to the centres cameras and see Olivia from the moment she entered there. It had been really exciting watching her look around for him as he texted her that she looked good. Seeing the two young guys admiring her had been an added benefit and it pleased him hugely how she had performed with his brother, colleague and the young guys. It continued to convince him that in Bill, his Wimp, and Olivia. His Whore, he had found his long sought perfect Sub married couple. He smiled to himself as he considered his next moves with both of them. He knew that Bill was due to travel to his town on Monday for two nights. That would leave Olivia alone and he wondered which of them was deserving of his own time. He would leave them both in silence for most of today while he thought.

After 1 pm Olivia came down the stairs to find me in the office. On seeing her I close the laptop quickly, "Hi Love, hope you had a nice sleep."

"Yes, I did," as she wondered why he had closed his laptop, though very quickly realising she actually didn't care what he had been doing or looking at. Maybe he was looking at porn, maybe then he might see what a real cock looks like, she thought, laughing within herself.

"Any plans today Love?"

"Not yet, have you?"

"No, just doing a bit of work, then I might just sit out in the garden."

"I might see if Jenny wants to do anything," hoping that Jim would contact her.

"You're spending lots of time with her."

"Yeah, she's good fun, is that a problem?"

I was surprised at the tone of her answer, "No Love, not at all."

She herself was surprised at how she had answered him, she wondered if her new thoughts of his inadequacies were letting her think less of him, whether she was becoming less tolerant of him. She didn't want to affect her marriage as it gave her all the comforts of life and she did love him. She would have to be more careful around him, she didn't want to arouse any suspicions in him.

"I'll get some lunch on and we can have it on the patio," as she leant down and kissed him on the head.

"Ok Love, that would be nice."

She went and made a light salad lunch and opened a bottle of Savignon Blanc wine and then called me. We sat and ate, reading the newspapers that she had put on the table. I noticed that both of us had our phones on the table, l had his secret one in his pocket as well. The only surprise about this was that she normally insisted on no phones at the table.

She looked over at me, "Are you away this week?"

"Yes, I'm off tomorrow, back Wednesday, and in the office her the rest of the week, you any plans?"

"Nothing yet, probably play some golf."

"You're really getting into the golf."

"Yeah, its good fun, exercise, fresh air, good company."

"That's good Love."

"Can I ask you why you didn't come to our bed the last two nights."

I panicked a little, not expecting the question, "Just that you looked very tired and I wanted you to have a good nights sleep."

"Ok, actually I did sleep great both nights, maybe we should leave it that way," laughing lightly, but not looking at me.

Not looking at her either, I responded, "Would you prefer that?"

"Maybe we could try it for a while and see what we think."

"Ok let's do that."

Both of us sat in silence, pretending to read. I was surprised at how easy we had agreed but I was happy with the outcome. What I didn't know was that she shared the exact same thoughts.

Shortly after she cleared up and left me sitting there while she went back to her bedroom. She stared at her phone willing it to send her a message but none appeared. She wondered if it was ok for her to contact Jim or would that annoy him. She wanted to hear from him but didn't want to risk losing him. She decided to get dressed and to head out herself, hoping that she would hear from him while she was out. She put on a summer dress over white underwear and sandals and returned to the garden.

"I'm heading out for a while."

"Ok Love, you look nice, see you later."

I realised that I had not asked her where she was going. It was as if we were now all of a sudden living their own lives after the decision on the sleeping arrangements. I put the paper down and checked both phones, still disappointed at the lack of messages.

Olivia drove around in her car, eventually ending up at the same shopping centre as yesterday. She sat in her car in the carpark staring at the centre, wondering if she should go in. Would John be working, would he see her on the camera, would he contact Jim?

She left the car entering the centre and went up the escalator, almost disappointed that no one was behind her looking at her legs. She went to the same coffee bar and took the same seat facing the mall. Two elderly women were sitting on the bench that the two guys had watched her from yesterday and she made sure to keep her legs together this time. She drank her coffee, constantly looking around to see if the security men were around. She saw one but it was neither John nor Dave. She was surprised how disappointed she was.

John was in the security office watching her. It was obvious to him that she was looking around her. He knew that Jim had not sent her here today as he would have contacted him if that was the case. He zoomed the camera in on her thinking she really was a very attractive woman. He was always amazed at the Sub men and women that Jim managed to find and use for his own satisfaction. John wasn't complaining as he got some of the benefits himself. He wondered if he should get some now without alerting Jim. He thought the better of that as he picked up his phone and rang Jim.

"Hey Bro, your Whore is back here."

"Really? Where?"

"Back on her seat in the mall right now."

"I'll log in and have a look," hanging up the phone.

Jim looked at Olivia on the camera. This was good, never before had a Sub come back to the centre after being used and to do so 24 hours later showed even greater promise. He took his phone and called her.

Olivia almost jumped when her phone rang.

"Hi Whore, where are you?"

"Hi Sir, I'm at the shopping centre."

"Why are you back there Whore?"

"I need to do some shopping Sir."

"And do you always shop in a short dress?"

She looked around but knew that he had access to the camera. She looked up to where she could see a camera and smiled.

"Not always Sir, but it's a Sunday and I wanted to look nice."

"Open your legs Whore?"

She looked over at the two elderly ladies still seated on the bench but still opened them as commanded. She saw after a few seconds that they noticed and that one of them was even pointing out her visible panties to the other. She looked disgusted at the sight and one of them approached her.

"Excuse me but do you know we can all see your underwear?"

"Sorry, I didn't realise," as she closed her legs.

"Did I tell you to close your legs?"

"No Sir but the old ladies didn't like it."

Laughing loudly, "who cares what they like, anyway they're gone now, open up Whore."

She did it and sat there, looking out into the mall to see who might see her, no one sat on the bench.

"So did Whore come to the centre to be fucked again?"

"No Sir, I told you I have to do some shopping."

"I think Whore is lying to me and that would not be advised."

"Sir, I do have shopping to do but I was hoping to hear from you and I wanted to be out of the house."

"Oh how is your excuse of a man?"

"He's ok Sir."

Jim realised that this was the first time she did not defend him or call what he had said unfair. She realised it at the same time.

"Have you discussed what happened on Friday yet?"

"No Sir and I think we will not, we have decided to stop sleeping together."

"Oh that's interesting, who suggested it?"

"I did, as a half joke, but he agreed easily."

Laughing again, "he's probably scared you'll jump him again."

"I doubt that Sir but to be honest I don't care why he agreed, I'm just happy he did."

This was just getting better and better for Jim. He just needed to be careful not to make them too distant from each other after all he wanted the perfect Sub couple, not them as individuals.

"Whore, you need to stay close to your pitiful hubby, I'm not trying to break you up, I'd have no interest in you if you weren't a married woman."

That shocked her, "Ok Sir, I'm not sure I understand but whatever you want."

"It's not Whore's place to understand anything. Now go to John in his office and tell him that you would like to suck his cock."

"Just like that Sir?"

"Yes, exactly like that, NOW," as he hung up.

She stared up at the camera and eventually rose and walked towards the office. She knocked on the door. John answered it.

"Well hello Whore, and what can I do for you?"

"May I please suck your cock?"

He laughed, "now how could I ever turn down such a request," as he stepped back and ushered her in.

"Take off your dress."

She did so and stood before him in her undies and heels.

"Very nice," as he indicated she should fall to her knees, which she did immediately. He walked up to her and she opened his belt and trousers, dropping them and his briefs to the floor. She looked at the large erect cock in front of her, taking it in her hands and stroking it gently. He grabbed her head and pushed it down on his cock. She kissed and sucked on it willingly, moaning a little as she took all of it into her mouth. She could not believe how much she enjoyed sucking him and taking it all. She sucked on it greedily, fondling his balls, and looking up at him, with a big smile on her face.

"I think Whore likes cock a lot," as he held her head tight and started to face fuck her quicker.

Although she was gulping with the speed of it she tried to keep up with his pace. Eventually he started moaning as he spurted down her throat, she attempting to swallow it. There was too much and it spilled out the side of her mouth, his cock still in her. When he withdrew she licked the cum at the side of her mouth, really enjoying the taste of him.

"Whore you can go now."

She looked up at him, disappointed that this was all that was to happen, putting on her dress and leaving the office. She went to the ladies room, cleaned up and went to the shops to get what she needed. She kept willing her phone to ring.

There was no contact from Jim and she left the centre and went home. She was so surprised at not hearing from him and she realised she needed to know that she had performed well for John, that Jim was satisfied with her.

She didn't change when she got home, sitting in the garden for a while before making dinner. She was a bit surprised that Bill never asked where she had gone or what she had done. She did think he was looking at her dress and legs and wondered if he liked what he saw. She didn't care one way or the other except that it might be nice for him to be thinking she looked hot but that he would not get the benefit.

After dinner she watched TV while I retired to my office again, saying that there was a presentation I needed to finish for a client. Just after 9pm my phone beeped with a message.

"Hi Wimp, how was your weekend?"

"Quiet Sir, nothing much happened, how was yours?"

"Oh it was good Wimp, I'm training in other Subs and they took big steps this week, just like you."

I was disappointed to hear I had competition for Jim's attention. It had never crossed my mind that Jim would have more than one Sub at the same time.

As if Jim has sensed that, "Wimp doesn't think he's the only Sub, does he?"

"No Sir," I lied, hoping that Jim wouldn't pick up on my hesitation.

"So you're back in my town this week, would you like to go to my Club?"

"The same one, Sir?"

"Yes Wimp, the same one, though different things happen each week."

"Whatever Sir wants."

Laughing, "You're so right, whatever I want is what will happen, you will book the same room in the same hotel, I'm sure the receptionist will look after you!"

I shuddered at remembering the receptionist and the service guy in the hotel. They had both used me only the previous week, "Yes Sir, I have already booked it."

"Good Wimp, anticipating my requests, as a reward you can wear white briefs, you can ditch the yellows."

"Thank you Sir," I was trying to remember what the white briefed guys had done in Jim's Club.

As if again reading my mind, Jim responded, "No point in you thinking about the Whites the last time, I told you this time will be different, leave a key for me at reception, I will see you in your room before 7pm."

"Yes Sir, I look forward to it," but I received no response.

I thought back to the week before and what had happened in the hotel and in the Club. I felt my cock becoming erect at the memories. I finished my work and went to say goodnight to Olivia but found that she had already gone to bed.

The following morning I woke and left the house without seeing Olivia. I was travelling by train and was relieved that no one sat in the seats opposite or next to me. I had four meetings planned during the day and I wondered if I would hear from Jim before tonight. I didn't, all four meetings went without incident and I found that it was becoming easier to concentrate on work during the day without worrying whether Jim would just turn up somewhere. I enjoyed being in Jim's hometown, knowing that he was nearby and that it wouldn't be long before I could please him again. I felt as it had been ages since I had pleased Jim, since I had tasted cock, something I was really beginning to enjoy.

Jim went to the hotel before 6pm, before Bill had even checked in. He spoke to the Receptionist as if there were old friends and got the key to the hotel room. He had some preparations to make. He went to the room and set up his cameras so that he could as usual record what might happen. He had an enormous collection of pictures and videos from his many Subs over the years and he enjoyed sharing them with close friends. At this stage he had so many he could start his own web channel but he would never do that to any of his Subs as trust was important for the relationship to work. Jim was very respected in the Master/Sub world and with his close friend, Tony, they had established the Club, where Masters travelled from far to train and use their Subs.

Just before 7 I entered the room to find Jim sitting on the couch having a beer.

"About time Wimp, get me another beer."

I went to the mini bar, got a drink and handed it to Jim.

"Get your suit off Wimp."

When I was down to my white briefs, Jim told me to stand before him and tell him everything about my weekend, what had I done, what had Olivia done. I told him all about the Friday night seduction scene, the sleeping arrangement discussions, that Olivia had gone out both days dressed strangely for her, that things seemed to have changed between us.

"Where do you think she went?"

"She said to the shopping centre so I assume that's where she was."

"And why do you think she was dressed different?"

"Sir she never wears short dresses during the day, she looked sexy which is not usual."

"You thought she looked sexy Wimp?"

"Yes Sir, I did, but I didn't tell her."

"Why Not Wimp?"

"I didn't want her thinking I wanted her Sir."

"You think she wants you?"

"I doubt it Sir but after Friday night I'm not sure of anything."

Jim smiled, thinking that his instructions to Olivia last Friday had been carried out perfectly. Poor Bill was totally confused by her actions, all part of Jim's plan.

"Wimp, you do know you will be punished for disobeying me."

"Yes Sir, I know, I could not fight her off, I didn't know how to stop her without hurting her."

"You failed me, that's all that matters, why is totally irrelevant."

"I know Sir, I am willing to take my punishment."

"We will see how willing you are later Wimp, go shower and put on your Sub clothes."

I showered quickly, then dressed in my white briefs, white shirt and red trousers. This was the outfit which all Subs in the Club wore, the only difference being the briefs colour, which indicated the ranking of the Subs, yellow for lowest to black for highest, white and red being the other ranks. Just like the previous week we went to a bar beforehand, Jim having beers, I had water. I sat silently while Jim spoke to the barman before we left and went to the Club.

On entering the Club, Jim was greeted warmly by Mark, who I remembered was the master of ceremony the previous week. We took the same table in the large room at which Tony, and his Sub Bitch, were already seated. Tony greeted Jim, ignoring me. Jim also ignored Bitch. I noticed a fifth seat at our table and wondered who it might be for.

As before Jim and Tony had beers and Bitch and I had water. The conversation was only between Jim and Tony. As this was my second time here I took the opportunity to have a good look around. In the centre of the room was a small stage and on it was a low level table. As I looked around I noticed that it was not as full as last week and that there were many females here, the previous week it had been all males. Just as I noticed this I saw Betty walk towards us and take the empty chair at our table. She was greeted warmly with a hug and a kiss by both Jim and Tony. I blushed on seeing her remembering the humiliating experience at her hands in Tony's office where she had me naked, she prepared me for Tony's examination and I was forced to wank in front of her, she laughing at the inferiority of my cock. I looked to the ground as she took her seat. Frank, the black waiter brought her a glass of wine.

12