Married Guy New Experience Ch. 12

Story Info
Husband and Wife wake up to revelations of previous night.
7k words
4.53
17.4k
10

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next part of my first story. As usual I hope you have read the previous parts to understand how a husband and wife have become Subs to the same guy.

In this part both of them wake up to the revelations of the night before. Master outlines how the future is going to be for both of them.

As usual I welcome any comments or suggestions.

===============================

Bill found it hard to get to sleep after the evenings events, still utterly stunned at discovering that his wife Olivia had also become a Sub to his Master Jim. For the last number of weeks he had being trying hard to hide his secret life from her only to discover that she too had such secrets. As of now he still had no idea how Jim had involved her, how that had started but he assumed, rightly, that it had started with him, that it was his fault that Olivia had become included. What also stunned him was the fact that for the entire evening, until the goodnight greeting, she had not said one word to him. What was she thinking? Was their marriage over? What could he say to her? Gradually tiredness won over and he fell into a deep sleep. When he did wake for a moment he forgot where he was until he looked around his room. That brought him alert immediately, remembering what had happened, "Olivia" being his first thought, what happens now?

On the other side of the large house Olivia was already awake, having slept very well. Like her husband her mind was in overdrive remembering the evening, wondering how it had all started. It was obvious that Jim had met Bill before her and that then he had targeted her. Should she be mad at Bill? Could they survive this? The more she thought about it the more she concluded that the decision would be her husbands. She enjoyed the luxuries and comfort that living with him brought her. She did love him in her own way but the fact that they had been going through the motions in their marriage for a long time. Sex between them had ceased many years ago, other than their kids they had very little in common anymore. Now that both their secrets were out in the open perhaps they could continue to live together. When she thought about sex she wondered how she had ever thought that what she had in the past with her husband had ever satisfied her, she now knew it never had. She thought about Jim, she wanted to please him and was disappointed that he had not used her last night. Her biggest hope was that she had pleased him with her actions and that he would continue to be her Master.

A few doors down the corridor Jim was lying on his bed watching the screens in front of him showing both of his Perfect Sub Couple in their rooms. It was obvious to him that both of them were deep in thought. As he watched them he thought of the plans he now had for them, now that they were both aware of the other. He was immensely proud of himself for getting them to this point. He had some concerns as to how they would react to each other now bit was confident that he could continue to have them as Subs.

Never before in his many years as a Master had he ever outed a husband to a wife or vice versa. Never would he wish to put a marriage in danger but his experience with both of them over the last number of weeks had convinced him that both of them were ready for this, that their marriage would survive this, that in fact it could strengthen their relationship. He looked at his watch seeing it was almost 10am, time for everyone to get up. He picked up the phone on his bedside locker, telling the person who answered to get the day started.

Bill was alerted by a phone ringing. Answering it he was told to shower and be in the dining room in 30 minutes, to wear his Sub uniform.

Olivia, receiving a call, was told to wake her friend Jenny, in the adjoining room, and to be ready in 30. She arose from her bed, naked, opened the connecting door and entered Jenny's room, to find her in bed with Tony, a master friend of Jim.

"Sorry, didn't think you would have company."

They both laughed at her. "Good Morning Whore, why would you think that Jenny here wouldn't want some cock after watching you get so much last night."

"I was asked to wake her and for us to be ready for breakfast in 30 minutes."

"Girl, are you going to get dressed or go down like that," looking at her naked friend and her Sub name tattooed above her bare pussy.

Olivia, now for the first time, remembering she was naked ran back into her own room, hearing the laughter behind her.

Jim had watched all of this with much amusement. He still loved the look of her mature but sexy body. He looked forward to the day ahead, a little concerned at what might happen when his Subs met now and later when they would be alone together.

Bill was the first of them to enter the dining room, to find only waiters setting up the room. He blushed when he recognised the black man who had fucked him last night. Thankfully he heard others enter the room, turning to see Betty and an unknown man.

"Good morning Wimp," she using his Sub name, as she took a juice drink from the side table.

Very quickly the room filled up with many of the previous evenngs guests. Of course Bill could now see what they looked like, they had all been masked for the event. He saw guests of various ages, he noted who the Subs were from their Uniforms, similar to his own, red trousers, white shirt, females in short simple dresses.

Next to arrive were Tony, Jenny and Olivia. Bill looked over at her looking for some indication of her mindset.

Jenny approached him, "Hi Wimp, do you still think I'm the slut," smiling at him.

Tony gave him a slight slap on the face, "Good Wimp."

Olivia looked at him but said nothing as they both saw Jim and his good friend James, the owner of this enormous house, enter the room.

"Good morning all, hope you all slept well, please be seated for breakfast."

As each person took their place, nameplates were on the table, Bill noted that himself and his wife were the only Subs seated at the main table, all of the others had gone to a different table in the corner. Jim had seated each of his Sub couple on either side of him, James on the other side of Olivia, Betty alongside Bill.

"Good Morning Whore and Wimp, how are you today?"

Both went to answer at once with Bill then deferring to his wife to answer first. Jim noted this, pleased.

"Hi Sir, I am good thank you."

"Good Morning Sir, fine thanks."

James indicated to the waiters that they should start serving, which they did immediately. There was much chat around the table but no one spoke to either of the Subs. Bill was surprised to be given the same food as the other guests, from previous experience he had thought that he might get lesser quality food and drinks. Both of them enjoyed the breakfast greatly, both surprised at how hungry they felt. Both spent a lot of time looking around, wondering what would happen next, neither looked at the other at all.

When breakfast was over Jim indicated that both Subs should join him in another reception room.

"Be seated."

He stood at the large fireplace, looking down at both of them, amused at the look of concern on their faces.

"Ok now that you know about each other's role to me we need to discuss the future. I have always wanted the Perfect Sub Couple and I believe that I have found that in the two of you. I am very proud of both of you for how you performed last night, very pleased that you both carried on after finding out about the other. I believe that we can have many happy years ahead together but only if you both accept the lives that you were born to live. Wimp you are truly a born submissive, not just in your body shape but in your mind. Whore, you were born to please others sexually, it just took you a long time to find out what you were capable of. Do you wish me to continue?"

They both answered quickly, "Yes Sir."

He smiled at them, "Ok, you will need to agree to the following. First I am going to put cameras all around your house so that I can monitor your movements and activities. You will be given tasks and I wish to record and see them undertaken. Next, other than needing to work and spend time with your family you will be available whenever and wherever I require either or both of you to be. I promise that I will not put you in danger, Wimp I assure you I will never involve any of your work colleagues, ok so far?"

"Yes sir," in stereo.

"Now we come to the home arrangements. Whore will be in charge at home, Wimp, you will be her Sub when you are at home, you will do whatever she tells you to, she will be my deputy when you are alone."

Both of them looked alarmed at this development, neither looking at each other, only staring at their Master.

"This is not optional, are we clear on this?"

More meekly this time, "Yes Sir."

He gave each of them a big smile, happy with their commitment to him.

"You will not be having sex with each other except as directed by me, nor with anyone else unless they do so with my consent. You will address your wife as "Madam", you will never call her by her Sub name. You will always call him "Wimp." After all we all know that is what he truly is. Wimp will undertake all the work at home including getting your clothes ready for you each day, cleaning, cooking etc. Whore will enjoy her free time as directed by me, Wimp will only get his satisfaction and be used if he satisfies me and Madam, clear?"

"Yes Sir."

"Wimp, tell Whore you agree to be her Sub."

Bill turned to look at his wife, surprised at the smile on her face, "Whore, I agree to be your Sub."

"Punish him for his disobedience."

She slapped him hard across the face, stunning him with the speed at which she acted and the strength of the slap. He looked up at his Master, wondering what he had done wrong.

His Master looked back at him, delighted at her reaction, "What did you call her Wimp?"

Looking back at his wife, "Sorry Madam, I agree to be your Sub."

She smiled back at him, "That's Okay Wimp, but don't let it happen again."

"Sorry Madam, I will remember in future."

Jim looked down, very happy with the speed and ease at which each of them was adapting to their new roles. He was delighted that he had read both correctly. He had seen in her the compliant personality but felt that she could switch if necessary, her real desire was sexually, his was being utterly submissive.

"Ok go get your bags together, we are leaving soon and going to your home."

Olivia rose unconcerned but Bill looked at his Master.

"Wimp, it will not be my first time in your house or your wives bed, get yourself together."

Bill looked at his wife but she was already leaving the room. He followed her up the stairs, without a word being spoken between them. As they walked up Jenny and Tony were walking down towards them, giving them wide smiles as they passed, Jenny gave Bill a wink, "Hi again Wimp, see you later maybe."

When they both came down the stairs James was standing in the hallway with their Master.

"Thank my friend for his hospitality."

They both thanked him. Olivia kissed him on the cheek but he pulled her towards him kissing her fully on the lips while having a good feel of her ass through her summer dress. Bill watched on.

When they left the house they saw a very large car high roofed waiting. Jim climbed in and indicated that both of them should follow. As they entered they saw Tony, Betty and Jenny also there. Bill was instructed to sit between the two women, Olivia on the opposite seating between the two men. As the car left both men placed their hands on her legs, her reaction was to part them. Bill and the two women watched on as they stroked her thighs, getting higher each time, as Jim started kissing her.

Jenny turned towards her left, "Wimp, do you like watching your wife get some real pleasure?"

Betty joined in, "Its not surprising, after all Wimp, there's no way you could ever please a woman with that cock of yours," laughing as Jenny joined in, putting her hands between his legs, trying to find his cock, "Where is it," setting off the laughter again.

As they continued to whisper in his ear, telling him how useless he was, how insignificant, saying he should have been born a woman, he looked over as the two men had his wives dress up over her hips, their hands clearly inside her white lacy panties, clearly fingering her, as she alternatively kissed the two of them. It was clear that she was enjoying the attention and that she didn't care that she had an audience which included her husband. He continued to watch as his Master lowered the top half of her dress and put his hand inside her bra, pinching her nipples. She moaned loudly through the kiss with Tony as Jim unclipped her bra.

"Stand up Whore."

She stopped kissing his friend and stood up, her dress falling to the ground, standing there in her panties and heels.

"Wimp, take her panties off."

He knelt down on the car floor, reaching up and lowering her panties, revealing her ass to the two women and her nakedness to the two men.

"Stay on your knees Wimp, come here," indicating his head towards Tony.

Staying on his knees, he leant over and opened Tony's trousers, unzipped and lowered them and his boxer shorts, exposing his hard large cock. Without being asked he immediately took it in his mouth and started sucking deep on it. After a few minutes he felt his head being lifted off the cock and pointed towards that of his Masters. He didn't hesitate to take that one in his mouth, sucking greedily on it as his wife had been placed between the two women. The two men looked on as all the women kissed and touched each other, moving their Wimp between their two hard cocks.

"Wimp, you have us ready for our Whore, get her for us."

Reluctantly he stopping sucking, turning to see his wife kissing her friend. He reached out his hand to her which she took and he pulled her up off the chair. He turned towards the men, handing her over to them.

He watched as Jim turned her to face him and the other women, placing her on top of him and immediately plunging his cock into her soaking pussy. Looking at her audience she started riding his cock, loving the deep feeling within her. Not caring that her husband was directly looking at her, she moaned loudly as she rode him, driving down hard onto his cock, her feelings clear to all.

Both women teased him, whispering in his ear.

"See how she wants a real man Wimp."

"See what a real man can do to your wife."

"Wimp look how she loves it, loves a real cock."

"Wimp, look how much of a Whore your wife is."

He looked at her obvious satisfaction and watched as she let out a huge roar, as she orgasmed hard, followed quickly by his Master cumming with huge thrusts into her. She was then lifted off and onto his friend, her back this time to the others. They all watched as she rode him, his cock clearly visible to all as it was pushed in and out of her red wet pussy, her ass pumping up and down wildly.

"Wimp, watch her ride a big cock."

"Wimp, you could never make her feel that good, in fact any way good," both women laughing and tormenting him.

Before long the fucking concluded with both cumming loudly and the Whore being placed in her original seated position.

"Wimp, clean your Whore wife."

He knelt before her. She looked directly ay him opening her legs, "Clean me good Wimp."

The others in the car laughed with surprise, they had not been party to the conversation earlier between Jim and his married Subs.

"Yes Madam," surprised them even more.

Everyone watched as he licked her clean, tasting the cum of the two men willingly and then as she pulled his head up and pushed him away onto the floor of the car.

He remained there as the others used him as a footstool, chatting away between themselves, his wife seated naked and silent.

She looked at her husband, lying on the floor. She thought about the earlier discussions, wondering if she could carry on with her Master's instructions to her. She was surprised at how easily she called her husband by his Sub name, how she had enjoyed slapping him, how she had automatically commanded him when he knelt in front of her. While she was being fucked she looked into his eyes, surprised at his apparent lack of surprise or anger. It was obvious to her that he was taking to his role as a true submissive wimp easily and willingly. She wondered about her feelings for him and thought that she still had feelings, maybe even more now if he was willing to let her enjoy her new found sexual feelings. They had never had what might have been called a real passionate love, probably better described as a convenient marriage which had given both a comfortable life and two great kids. The more she thought about it the more she considered that this new arrangement might actually work for both of them. She was certainly willing to give it a try.

As he lay on the floor he too was deep in thought, thinking of the earlier chat, thinking of the look of pleasure he had seen in his wifes eyes and body while she was riding both men. It was obvious to him that she was a totally willing participant, there was no hesitation, no fear, nothing but pure lust and desire to be satisfied. As the two women had whispered to him he had felt humiliated but he realised that what they were saying was totally true, how could he ever satisfy his wife like these men could, how could ever bring out these feelings in her. When he had knelt before her he had been surprised at her commands to him and her willingness to join in his humiliation. He realised that he did not like her being in charge but also that he really wanted to please Jim. If that meant fulfilling a new role at home he was willing to see if it could work. The one uncomfortable thing in his mind about all that had happened to date was being in the company of women. He so enjoyed sucking cock and even being fucked but he did not like pleasing women or being taunted by them.

Before long they reached their home and all got out of the car and went inside.

"Wimp, get us some drinks and snacks," as they all headed for the large lounge area.

When he arrived back with the drinks, his wife, still naked, was seated between the two men again, the two women walking around the room looking at the family pictures. Betty picked one up of his son and family.

"Is this your boy Wimp, I wonder if he is similarly challenged, be fun to find out," everyone in the room laughing.

Tony reached over to the side table picking up a picture of their daughter, "and I wonder if your girl is a Whore like her mother."

Both Subs looked at each other, not liking the references to their kids, not enjoying the strangers looking at their family pictures. Jim asked Tony to show him the pictures.

"Yes this boy is the image of his Wimp Dad, I wonder if his wife has the same lack of satisfaction as his Mum, and your girl is very sexy looking, I'm sure she would be as good as you," patting her on the knee, "I wonder what they would think of their parents now."

This worried both of them even more as they watched Betty walk around their house, looking at all their personal stuff.

Jim, seeing their discomfort, smiled to himself, "I think Wimp and Whore do not like us talking about their kids, well not kids anymore, nothing in your life is private from us now, but we promise you will not be in any danger. Your kids will not find out unless of course I come to believe it might interest them."

He felt her tense under his hand on her knee, "Don't worry Whore, trust me."

"Yes Sir, I do."

"Ok Wimp, lets watch something," handing him some CD's, as all sat down on the couches facing the large TV screen.

He took them from him, immediately worried as to what might be on them, remembering the different times he had been recorded. He went to his TV, noting that the CD's were numbered. He placed the one numbered 1 in the player and gave the control to his Master.

12