Married Lady Visits Father

Story Info
He wishes for my long slender legs.
2.4k words
4.35
51.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: If you're looking for dirty hardcore sex, this is NOT the page for you. Some scenes in this story were actually based on personal life experience. Leg lovers, I hope you enjoy!

Hi my name is Katherine, a 39 year old housewife and mom from Florida. I'm 5'11 tall, 34b, with slender built, and dirty blonde hair. My long smooth legs are my best feature, and I enjoy showing them off to anybody who appreciates.

----------------------------------

It's been ages since I last saw my father. My mother left us when I was still young, so Dad raised me and my older brother all by himself. Jeff, my brother travelled overseas most of the time with his wife and kids, and since I had my own family too, there wasn't really anyone to look after my dad. We had no choice but to let him stay in one of those nursing homes. It was Dad's idea anyway, so we agreed.

John, my father is 75 years old, fighting diabetes. I felt bad for not being there for him, more than I could have had. So I decided to pay him a surprise visit.

Friday morning was perfect for my schedule of visit. I had everything set at home, knowing it's the weekend. My husband and kids would be home late anyway.

I drove 3 hours from my place to the nursing home. I wore a long white flowy sundress, that went down below my knees, with matching lacey underwear, and white high heeled sandals.

I stepped out of my car and walked towards the entrance. It was windy, so I had to hold my dress down, until I entered the lobby.

There were a few residents that wandered around the activity area, just right behind the lobby. I looked over, hoping to see my dad somewhere in the group. They were all friendly. They smiled whenever we made eye contact, but Dad wasn't there.

So I asked the lady at the desk where to find my father. She escorted me through the hallway, until we reached Dad's room. She left me as soon as I entered the door.

There were two beds in the room. Dad's roomate was sleeping, while Dad had his bed inclined as he watched television. He smiled the moment he saw me.

"Daddy." I called softly, as I walked towards him.

I sat on his bed, then gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Kathy my lovely daughter." He replied in a very weak voice.

"Surprised to see me Daddy?"

"I am very surprised. It's been a while since any of you visited."

His eyes became watery as I held his hand.

"I missed you so much Dad. I'm sorry, I wasn't able to come any sooner. The kids miss you aswell."

"Well don't forget to send my grandchildren kisses from me then."

"I won't Dad. They'll be happy to finally hear from you again. I promise to bring the kids with me next time to visit you."

"That better be soon Kathy. I might not be around any longer."

"Oh Daddy. Don't talk like that."

He had a tear that ran down his face, as he pulled me closer to him.

"I'm dying, but don't worry. It's no big deal Kathy." He whispered.

"What? Oh don't be silly Dad. You're still young and strong." I whispered back.

"Yes Kathy, but my diabetes... Doctors said I only have a couple of weeks to live, or maybe a month if I'm lucky."

I was totally shocked to hear the news. Dad never joked about things like that. I knew he was serious. My body was trembling. I cried as I stared into his eyes. I was speechless.

I noticed the hem of my dress had ridden up above my knees, as I sat on the side of Dad's bed. It didn't really show much, but I pulled it back down my knees anyway, while tears kept falling from my eyes.

"No Kathy. There's no need to straighten down your dress. It's just me here anyway, your father." He said softly.

"What do you mean Dad? I'm confused." I asked, as I wiped some of the tears off my face using the back of my hand.

"Since my time will be coming soon, I might as well tell you now. When I look at you, I see your mother. Your pretty face, slender body, and those... those... those... long legs, all remind me of how beautiful she was, just like you Kathy. A big part of me died already, after she left us. As you know, I never married again. Instead, I just took care of you and your brother. I am a legman. I went crazy for your mother's sexy long legs, every single day. Then after she left us, I noticed your legs as you grew. I begun to go crazy over them too. You had very sexy legs since you were a teen, then right now your legs are just... to die for."

I wasn't sure if I heard that correctly. I got up from the bed, then sat on the couch next to it. I crossed my legs, but I made sure that the hem of my dress stayed down my knees.

"I don't understad Dad." I said.

"I love you Kathy, and I also love your sexy long legs, same way like your mother's, or even more, because I seen yours as you grew. I fantasized about them since you were a teen in your tiny shorts. All I can ever do was look and drool. I am dying soon Kathy. Do your old man a favor. Make me happy with your sexy legs before I die. Make my fantasy come true."

I was touched from what he said. Now I know why my father never remarried. But I couldn't believe his last wish before he dies is about my long legs.

I was quiet for a minute thinking, while I took deep breaths.

"Dad, I love you so much. I don't want to think of you dying. Sometimes doctors are wrong. Please stay strong. I'll do anything for you Daddy." I said.

"Nobody really knows what's going to happen. All we have for now is the word of the doctor, which is not good at all. That's why I'm begging you, my dear daughter. Please make your father happy with your sexy legs, in case the worst really happens."

"No need to beg Daddy. I owe you more than what you're asking for. Like I said, I'll do anything for you Dad."

While I was sitting on the couch with my legs crossed, I slowly pulled the hem of my dress. I looked at Dad to make sure I was doing what he wanted. I continued pulling my skirt up very slowly using the tip of my finger, over my knees, moving inch by inch higher up my thighs. I stopped when the hem was at about mid thigh.

"Is this what you want Daddy?" I asked.

"Yes my daughter. That's it. Yes, please continue!" He said, with complete excitement.

His jaw dropped and his eyes widened, as he watched his daughter pull her dress up even higher for him.

"Higher! Higher! Please don't stop Kathy. Your long legs are very very sexy."

My thighs were almost fully exposed. I stopped as soon as my ass cheek was visible from under my crossed leg. Then I started to move them. Uncrossed and crossed my legs again, rubbed them against each other, until my dress hiked up very high by itself.

As soon as the full length of my long legs were exposed to my Dad, I noticed his hand was moving under his sheets. It's obvious he's turned on looking at her daughter's bare sexy long legs. I'm sure he was playing with his hard on in there.

"So what do you think Dad? Do you like what you see? Do you think my legs are really that sexy Dad?" I asked.

I started to rub my outer thigh facing him, gently with my hand. The side of my dress still went higher exposing my ass cheek from the side of my crossed leg.

I saw the reaction on his face. Dad liked me doing that, so I kept rubbing the side of my thigh, from my knee all the way to my ass, over and over.

"Oh God Kathy. You have no idea how excited you're making me right now. You have very sexy legs. Watching you rub your thigh like that turns me on. I always fantasized of feeling them myself whenever I see you in your short skirts or dresses around the house. I can just wish."

I stood up in my high heels and let my dress drop down to its place, then walked towards Dad's bed. As I got closer, reality suddenly came back to me. My father is dying. My eyes started to become teary again. I stared at him and felt sad, that I was going to lose him in a couple of weeks.

"My lovely daughter Kathy. Look what you have done by just exposing your sexy long legs to me." He said.

He pulled the blanket away from him. Dad was rubbing his big hard cock. It was veiny but fully errect.

"Aww Daddy. I believe you now and how much you love my sexy long legs." I replied.

My mind was set to make my father happy. It was the least I can do for him before he passes away. I still hope not of course.

I smiled at him with my teary eyes. My hand moved to his hard veiny cock and started to rub it. He let go of his hand so I can stroke it for him, which I willingly did, very gently with my soft hand.

"Ohh. Oohh God. Kathy your hand feels good darling. Ohhh. Oohh." He moaned.

"Daddy I thought you wanted to feel something else too?" I asked softly.

I lifted one of my legs up the side of the bed, and rested my heel on the railing. My leg was up really high as I pulled the hem of my dress all the way to my hip. Even my white lace panties were definitly on display for him.

I had my leg lifted up, fully exposed for my dad to enjoy up close, while I continued to gently stroke his cock. I teased the top of my thigh using the tip of my fingers, to give him encouragement.

"What are you waiting for Daddy? Did you say you wished for this?" I said, as I continued teasing my naked thigh, while I stroked his veiny cock harder and faster.

It didn't take long, both his hands were all over my thighs. His hands were roaming all over the top, the back, the side, and my inner thigh. I saw from his face that he felt like heaven. He was literally caressing my leg and thigh like crazy, but with soft gentle hands.

"Ohh God! Mmmm. Your skin feels really soft just like how I imagined it! Mmmmmm. Wow Kathy your silky smooth thigh! Mmm. I can't keep my hands off them! Mmm. Oh my God Kathy! My sexy daughter! Ohhh! I been dreaming of this since you were a teen! Mmmm. They feel so silky, so very soft and smooth! Oohhh! I'm gonna cum for your sexy long legs Kathy! Oooooohhh!" He wildly moaned while he started cumming.

He shot his cum straight up in the air, with his cock still in my hand. His cum landed everywhere. It looked like Dad really enjoyed that. He leaned over to give my thigh a kiss before he finally let go. I smiled at him, covered his shrunk cock with the blanket, as I straightened my dress down.

I just realized how much Dad really loved my sexy long legs. He kept mentioning how sexy my legs were, how good it felt touching them, and how smooth my thighs were.

"Oh Daddy. Now you have to promise me to stay strong. Don't give up. We will pray for your recovery. I don't want to lose you dad." I said in a sad voice.

"My my my my sexy leggy daughter Kathy. You just made my dream come true Darling. Thank you Sweetheart." He proudly replied.

I was just about to have a seat. I noticed the roomate laying in bed staring at me. He smiled when we made eye contact. His hand moved under the sheets too. I suddenly felt embarassed, knowing he might have watched everything I did for my father.

Dad noticed him fully awake and obviously playing with himself too. He looked creepy.

"Don't worry about him Sweetheart. That's Roger, my roomate. He doesn't talk much anyway, but he's seen you in some of the photos I keep here with me." Dad said.

"Hi Roger." I politely greeted.

Roger didn't say anything back, but he smiled to acknowledge me, and he intentionally removed the covers that exposed his hand stroking his cock. Dad saw that, but he signaled me to just ignore him.

I tried to ignore Roger and started a conversation with Dad. I couldn't help but notice that his cock was too soft, and yet he stroked it continuously while staring at me.

"Dad what is he doing? He's not even hard and yet he keeps stroking himself." I asked.

"Well Kathy dear. What do you expect in a place like this? This is how we live our pathetic lives everyday. Roger doesn't get hard much, but he cums often by looking at your photos, the ones in your short skirts. In short, he's just another fan of my daughter's sexy long legs."

"That's just so sad Daddy."

I walked over to Roger's bed like a model, as if I was on a catwalk. I approached his bed slowly lifting my dress up, showing my bare smooth thighs to him, and even my white lace panties.

He must have loved seeing my legs on the flesh, rather than from the photos. It didn't take long, his cum dripped down his hand from his soft cock, right even before I was going to give him a handjob. Well, at least I made another old man happy, in just a very short period of time.

I felt sorry for them. It was like prison of old people in some way.

Me and Dad chatted for a while, until I had to leave and drive back home. We hugged so tight as we kissed goodbye. I even kissed Roger on the cheek on my way out.

"I promise to be back some time this week to visit again." I said.

Daddy looked excited after he heard me say that.