Married Man Ch. 01

Story Info
Naughty younger woman likes older mature married cock.
852 words
4.22
52.5k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to use the bathroom and saw a glowing light and heard groaning coming from the den. I padded my way to the back of the house and watched him sitting at the desktop with his robe open tugging and rubbing his cock watching porn. If I had been married and wasn't getting laid I'd be watching porn too. You can't blame the guy. My inner slut wondered if he had really been celibate for so long.

I walked over and he was so caught up in the sloppy blowjob on the screen he didn't even notice me ... I watched him, older and hairy with a bit of belly, stroking an extremely hard cock. I was getting wet watching having always had a thing for older men. I leaned over and whispered "doesn't The Wife swallow you like that?" He nearly jumped out of his skin.

He grabbed his robe around himself and stammered out an apology and tried to move backward from the glow of the girl on screen having her face fucked...

I opened my robe to reveal my wife beater i had been sleeping in... It left little to the imagination. You could see my nipples hardened and jutting out and my bow glistening pussy lips peeking from underneath...

I asked:

Is it true you've been celibate for two years? He looked at me nervously and licked his lips and nodded...

Well... I might have a good idea. Do you find me attractive, sir? I watched his eyes rove over my body hungrily... he nodded.

I have an offer. I think we all need sex. I like older men. I am going to offer you use of my body. I like that you're burly and hairy and I want to feel you fuck me with that hard daddy cock. Is that OK?

He nodded and gulped.

I want you to touch me while I suck your cock to start. Will you do that?

He nodded.

Come undress me then.

He came over, hands shaking and slid my robe off my shoulders. Then he put his hands under the hem of shirt and pulled it off...

I took his hands and put them over my breasts feeling his calluses work roughed palms against my sensitive nipples. I moaned to match his.

Your hands feel nice there.. I want to feel your that beard, your lips and your tongue. He groaned out an okay and dropped his head to my nip and began to kiss and lick. I reached down and began to stroke his shaft which was hard and throbbing ... His hips began to buck very violently and he said it's been so long youre gonna make me cum. I said, I know, but not yet. I dropped to my knees and blew air over his hard cock and watched it twitch. I slid my soft hands to cup his big heavy balls and let my tongue stroke the slit in his head gently and I heard him mutter "oh goddamn!" While his hands fell into my hair. I moaned around his cock while I let my mouth drop the entire length of his shaft, I get his legs jerk and his hips began jerking involuntarily. I proceed to move my head up and down his throbbing under appreciated cock enjoying his reactions let's my tongue press the underside and then snake around it while I rolled his balls gently in my fingertips... they were beginning to tighten under my touch. I heard him gasp out: I am gonna nut so hard! Can I cum on you?

I said: but... I want your first load INSIDE me.

He was groaning and said fuck yes in response. I stood up and propped my thighs open to expose my bald pussy.

I pulled him by his shaft and lined him to my cunny opening and I grabbed his ass.

He pushed into me and groaned.

I cant last long. This feels too good and your so fucking hot and tight and wet. I cant believe I'm inside you.

He tucked his head into my shoulder and began pumping his hips slowly then more quickly groaning and panting .. I heard him gasp, I'm gonna cum!! I wrapped my legs around his hips so he couldn't draw out and felt his thick cock begin throbbing and pulsing. I could feel him cum what felt like a gallon coating my insides in hot jizz. I ground back against him..

Mmm, your cock is so thick it feels good. I love getting your big cum load. Your wife is crazy.

He was panting and saying that he couldn't believe what he just did and his now limp shaft slipped from me.. Our cum dripping on it. I slid to my knees and began sucking our juices off his shaft.. Slipping my tongue under his shaft and swirling it around the sensitive tip. He shivered and I stood up and got my robe.

That was good. You have needs. I can help. I winked and walked away back to my bed room.