Married Morning without Kids

Story Info
Her husband finds out how sexually charged she really is.
2.2k words
3.62
24k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a good day. You know, the kind of good day that comes on a really normal, average Saturday morning. The kids were at your mother's for the weekend, that helped a lot. It's been awhile since we've had a full day alone, just us.

As I stretched, extending my thick cut thighs and toned forearms to the ends of the bed, I notice your eye flutter into consciousness. My body snuggles in tight to your curves, my groin pressing firmly against your right cheek, which rests comfortably on top of your left. Hard, defined pecs press to your shoulders, while biceps and forearms wrapped around your waist, your long thin hair in my mouth, and the moist sweat beading out from underneath your soft, plush c-cups is cool like morning dew on the matted hairs of my arm. It was perfect.

Well... Maybe it wasn't perfect, but it was our reality. Not everything is perfect after all the work is done, there's always more work to do. Our road to success may had been less frequented than steps to a mountain top Buddhist Temple, but we made it this far. You've lost over in fat 70 lbs, and I've gained more than half of that in muscle. You saw abs tighten and define themselves as I saw hips and waist slim while your curves came into focus. My eyes started drawing their gaze across your core, while yours began inspecting my bulging biceps and deltoids, which lead to both of our backs and shoulders becoming irresistible, so much so that we'd stopped looking at each others face and did it from behind a few times. On top of our physical changes, we've pulled out our heads from the sand, brought each other up from the depths of hell, tripped each other back in, and dove down after one another. It was tough, but we are stronger than most people have made us out to be in our lives, and we were going to live each moment we could, harder and faster than the last, only taking our rest when life has nothing left to throw at us.

Warmth, comfort, and safety is what I feel with you, what keeps me coming back, what made me yours to begin with. Being with you in these moments of peace makes me feel blissfully relaxed. Every moment I'm near you lets me turn off my safety switch, and focus on the feelings that make up my personality. Every fiber of my true self comes out around you. It also seemed to make a certain someone a little too eager, as I felt heat from my crotch rise how the morning flag rises to the top of it's pole.

I was never one to make a big deal of sex, and really, neither were you. Sure, we had our moments of passion on our honeymoon, and of course, when we made our marriage "bedroom official", but nothing out of the ordinary. Sex once or twice every couple of weeks, if we weren't too busy, and the blowjob from two years ago was pretty good, from what I can remember. You and I were pretty wasted, you especially. I mean, we would have to be to do what we did that night, right? Those things we did, when we were under the influence? It was a huge misrepresentation of who we are. Those acts were a mistake, that's all. Sex, that disgusting and downright dirty version of "it", is optional.

The early dawn warmth was spreading outwards from my shaft. A spark struck the tip and the sensation flowed down to the girthy trunk of the morning wood, falling below to my balls. My lightning rod stiffens, allowing more hormones to flow and fill the flesh with desire. Though, our usual Saturday morning routine begins, and I suppress the urge I have inside and the feelings start to subside. Correction, "it" was optional.

A cute, playful sigh from across the bed is followed by a tiny stretch as you reach around. "Mmmm... Good morning, sir" Your hand ruffles the sheet and your fingers find themselves in my boxers as the tips of your nails graze my mast. Slowly slipping your fingers in my shorts, gently touching from the tip to the base of your new found friend. In the big picture of our day, sexual excitement gets in the way. My hips slide back quickly, your hand falling from my cotton cage, mine grazing your breast like the soft touch of a feather. Our bodies growing farther out of reach as our routine moves on. A concerned chuckle slips out as I ask, "What do you think you're doing? It's Saturday, there's too much to be done to mess up our morning schedule like this."

A grunt and a "hmph" muffled past your pillow as signs of frustration set in. I've never heard you make a big deal about sex before, not like this. What's wrong with you? Why do you feel the need for my lengthy appendage? Is it the touch of him on your skin, or the fullness you feel with him inside? Or is it lust that burns your veins when you think about the things you've done with me, or someone else? This isn't how were are, this isn't who we've become. This kind of people isn't as kind and the people we want to be. We just aren't into doing or thinking about "it" all the time, or even some of the time, that's just not... us.

Rolling out of bed in my fresh, crisp boxer briefs, the ripples of my physique accented by the dim sunlight of the warm morning twilight. As I turn to you, I look down your lean and muscular back, from your traps, down your shoulders following the symmetrical line dictated by your vertebrae, continuing down to your waist, hips, and thighs. I'll be honest, I had to stop and glance back up at your behind for a moment to stare. Something about it made my mind fall a stray from the focused and concise thought that normally streamed through my consciousness.

"Are you coming?" I didn't hear the word, but you did.

"Yeah, I'm just going to lay here a moment, you go shower, enjoy the extra room." You said with a sweet smile, though I could tell you weren't being honest.

"Okay, see you in a few dear." I replied, leaving the room. "And hey," popping my head back in, "I love you."

"I love you" smiling back at me.

I slid my boxers off my legs and through them into the room from the hall, directly into the hamper, before making my way to the bathroom. After shutting the door, and turning the light on, I hear something, you. 'She must be waking up.' Rotating the dial on the shower wall all the way to the left is the catalyst letting steam build in the room. The muffled sounds coming from the bedroom become increasingly consistent the longer I waited to get in. After placing the mat down on the heated linoleum floor, the room was like a sauna, so the dial went right. The shower water want enough to silence the steady noises whispering out of the master suite. 'She must be having a hard time getting up, I wonder if she slept okay?'

"*Mumbling*...ah...mmm...yeah... Mmmm..." 'A really tough time getting up', I thought as I stepped into the steamy box. I loved my hot morning showers. Clear the sinuses, open all my pores, and it helps keep me hard for when I shave. A cool draft creeps in as I begin cleaning my balls. The door clicks, as I massage the soap all over my erect member. Standing tall, it was a handful to say the least, two of yours from what I remember. 'It's been so long since I've felt her petite, feminine hands gently wrapping slender fingers around my wide, thick coc-' I paused 'no, you're fine, you don't need that.' I scrub down the length of the shaft, scrubbing the circumference of the pipe, the bulbous crown needed polishing more than anything, there was a lot of surface area to rub clean. As my body was rinsed clean of suds and scum, I heard the click and buzz of your toothbrush as it turned on.

Tricep extends as I reach for the shampoo, the door swings open and I turn to you. You stood naked, and beautiful in your bare skin. You lock eyes with mine, then stare directly at the elephant in the room. Electric toothbrush in one hand, open palm lunging for my tube of paste, you drop to your knees and turn on the wand. Immediately, the back side of the toothbrush head slides across your body and down to firmly rub up against your clit. I see a pair of big luscious lips surrounding my rod from all sides with an enveloping of constant suction.

Grasping for a grip on what's happening, I stand there, blown away by the acts you're performing. 'This isn't like her... I mean... it's not... Oh shit' between every thought is a moment of mind melting sensation. Moaning start to erupt from my core, words become malformed as instincts take over my body. Testosterone rushing through my veins at every lick and every stroke, with my eyes continually rolling back, and back, and back further into my head. Clenching, and squirming, the sucking slows to a crawl for a few moments while the expression on your face tells me you've reached an orgasm from the impromptu vibrator, each of the sonic pulses making the last excruciatingly blissful.

Tears bead up at the corners of your eyes, the sapphire of your gaze looks up to watch the sporadic pleasure of the flesh flood my body with oxytocin and oxygen as my veins dilate. With each moan and sigh that passes through your lubricated lips tingles my engorged rod with each dive down into your esophagus. Every second you play I hold firm, it's only when you return to the vigorous, sloppy blowjob that my member grows wide.

Tears are now running down your face as you desperately shove every last inch of cock into your mouth, holding it for as long as you can. No matter how much you coughed and choked, you kept my meat in. Taking him in for as long as you could made him pulsate out of control until the last moments before my member disgorged from the depths of your throat. Over and over, what only seemed like a sadistic game from above became something of both of our desires for what one another had to offer. Each time I watched the girth of my manhood being devoured, I couldn't help but touch your body with a gentle ardor. Your breasts, shoulders, neck, hair, anything within my reach.

The sensation returns and your skin is electrified. Lightning runs up the length of your spine, and as vibrations shutter your flesh and mine, the secret stores of liquid desire steadily drip off your labia to the floor. The touch of my hand on yours raises goosebumps along your skin as they run the down your arms, planting firmly on your shoulders to steady us. Feeling your body shiver and jolt every 4 to 5 minutes increases your ferocity and the unspoken tension that is building up pressure in the weights beneath my billowing pendulum. Every rolling bliss translates itself into prolonged endurance and an upsurge in the pursuit for ecstasy.

Licking, slurping, moaning, gagging and slobbering for 15 unimaginable minutes, only taking a break to lean back, swallow, and catch you breathe, has left me speechless. There was no amount of control that I could muster for this situation before the climax started to build. More and more, as time goes by the feelings arise in my crotch, sending pulses to my brain, forcing the loss of sanity upon me. With a hand gripping tight to my freshly waxed ass, shaft is uncontrollably pulled in and down your throat without my doing. The thick meat flexes for you, slapping the roof of your mouth as he bobs in and out with the king's crown jabbing past your uvula. Completely aroused, you take total control of my body and swallow him whole as he signals that his time is about to end. A few fast and deep inhales from you pushes the moment of intense excitement past the extreme as you hold me in deep while spurting a week's worth of hot, creamy seed inside you, coating the inner lining of your esophagus like a thick meringue.

With some post ejaculation sucking, being sure to slurp down every single drop of creamy goodness you worked so hard for, I hear the click of your toothbrush once again, the buzzing stops. As you rise from your knees, turning to flash me your plump, bootylicious rump, the toothbrush is placed on the bathroom countertop. Your hands all over it again, soaping up my rod once more. Looking on at you in awe, the warm rain rinsed the half-hard stalk clean. As the last sud washes away, you promptly shove me out of the hot, steamy box.

"My turn." You said with a wink. Leaning forward, your breasts hang as you pull the door closed.