Married to a Slut in the Midwest

Story Info
A man's wife Lynn and new love Judy complicated his life.
12.3k words
3.81
78.9k
25
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This works best if you knew of my first wife. I didn't date in high school. Not even take a girl to a dance. I was a senior and she a junior. I had no idea who she was except she had a job taking tickets at the lunch room. I had graduated and was going to start classes at a business school in a couple of weeks. I had worked for a farmer since I was tens years old. On my last day of work my mother wanted to take me to an A & W drive in for chili dogs.

I was covered in dirt and very much enjoying my 5th hot dog when this person ran up to the car window and started talking to me. When she left my mother asked who it was and to be honest I did not know.

Anyway she knew my sister and at school my sister gave her my address . I was living going to school and driving an private ambulance & hearse at night. So, I got a couple of letters and didn't really care to respond. I was home every weekend to help my father or work Saturday for the farmer. My sister said I should at least call her. Her phone was always busy. My sister talked me into driving to her house. After some awkward moments I managed to ask her to a movie.

We dated on weekends and I called her during the week. My school was 70 miles from my home. I turned a lot of good dates and sure things down because one of us was going steady and engaged the next year. It took me several dates to get to second base, which is a hand on a tit where I came from. She said she didn't want to end up like her mother that got pregnant young and gave her up for adoption. The grandmother interceded and raised her.

On the same night I got my first feel for some titty, she had cracked her glasses that day. Because it was dark she did not know her glasses lens had fallen out, down her shirt, and into her bra cup. When I finally made my move I felt a nipple, but couldn't figure out what the hell the hard, smooth, oblong thing was just to the far side of the nipple. I knew about nipples, but was stymied by this new discovery.

Being as diplomatic as I am I decided before questioning my discovery that I should check out the other one. I guess once you feel one nipple that licenses you to feel the other one. Found the nipple, but that was all there was. I decided rather that spoil what was a good thing I played with the nipple that was all by itself.

When I turned on the car to take her home she looked out and could tell the lens was missing and started to look for it.

I told her I thought I knew where it was and explained it to her that I was relieved to learn it was not standard equipment for a boob.

I asked her to marry me at Christmas time and we set a date for the summer. Still holding out on the pussy. I wasn't allowed to touch it or pat anything in its general direction. I was stuck at second base.

With me 70 miles away I was surprised on a Thursday night in April during a phone call that she said that she decided maybe we should do it. I was surprised. She had to spell it out for me. The idea was what if we got married and weren't compatible for sex, or I just didn't like the way she did it we should know it now.

I found out several years later that behind my back she was seeing a kid in her class. This guy was a second cousin. Their grandmothers were sisters. She had gone to watch him play baseball after school. He took her home and with her grandma downstairs, her took her up to her bedroom. The had been involved in some make out sessions in the past and this time she let him fuck her. He ended up cumming in her and she was afraid she might be pregnant. So, two days later I rounded second base, blazed past third, and dumped my own load in the folds of home plate.

The good news from this was that the guy became a cop and pulled me over for a ticket. For some reason he told me about cumming in her back then and about how afraid he was that he might have to marry her. Then said he owed me one and went on to tell me he caught her with a couple of guys in a car behind a bar a couple of weeks earlier. I didn't get the ticket.

We got married in July of that year. I didn't get any more pussy until we married. Back then she thought vaginal foam was a good birth control. It might have been, but you are supposed to use it each time you do it and I just about wore that thing out on my wedding night without inserting a refill of the stuff.

Nine months later we had a daughter. She looks like me and my mother. Of course, I didn't know shit about what had gone on back home while I was away at school and supposedly engaged. I guess I'm lucky she looked like me.

It was ten years and two more kids later when I got suspicious that something wrong could be going on. Then I began to learn not only was she was engaged to me before we married but she was engaged in a lot of things with other guys.

After I started to wake up a bit things weren't so hard to figure out. My first suspicion came when I was sitting on the crapper. We rented a beat up old house back a country lane that had an added on bathroom that was starting to fall away from the house. I looked in towards the bedroom and they was something gray on the floor beside the bed.

After getting my ass nice and clean I went in to find that it was a cigar ash. Thinking of who I knew the one that came to mind was the guy that delivered the exchange salt tanks for the water softener. This guy was in his 50's and smoked these horrible stogies. Well shit! That can't be right. This guy smells from crawling under houses and into basements to replace those tanks. Always dirty, you'd have to be fucking kidding me.

The kids were outside playing so I thought it would be a good time to ask ...

"Say, Hon, why would we have a cigar ash by the bed?"

"Oh, is there? Well, the soft water guy was here today. He asked to use the bathroom. The door through to the bedroom was open. He said it looked like we had a nice bedroom and I showed it to him."

Silly me. Now I was all embarrassed. I decided to keep a watch out the next time the tanks got exchanged.

Then my wife and her girlfriend decided to take belly dance lessons. A woman in our small town gave lessons on Tuesday nights. That sounded pretty hot to me so my wife went while I watched the kids. I ran a business where I was out of town on most Wednesdays. My wife and her friend would practice what they learned from their class the next day when I was gone.

With me out of town any deliveries had to go to my house. The UPS guy and I were pretty good friends, so he would deliver anything I got on Wednesdays to my house. I didn't give it any thought those two were dancing while he was there until one day he mentioned it to me. They were in belly dance dress and the two of them danced for him a couple of times.

I asked her about it and she said they just happened to be practicing when he made the delivery. One Wednesday evening I came home and there was a Pepsi can in the trash. I was a regular coke drinker at the time and ask what was the deal.

"Oh sweetie, that was the UPS man. He ate his lunch while he watched us dancing."

I had a word with my friend and he said he thought they were stalking him. He would sometimes change his route to avoid their practice times and even stopping later in the day. He felt they would watch for his truck to come up my lane and begin dancing. Most guys deliver to the porch. My guy always got the invite in for a piece of pie or some kind of snack.

My wife didn't work and neither did her friend. When the kids were is school and I was at work anything could go on up the lane at my house and no one would ever know. I trusted my UPS guy not to be fucking my wife because I had seen his girlfriend, and he wasn't about to trade down from that hot little twat.

Then, like a lot of women, my wife liked to make "partial confessions". The kind like, "Oh, honey, I saw so and so today and he did or said so and so. His kids were there. Always the sealer to say it was alright ... the kids were there.

I got my I got my first one like this ...

My wife came in to my work looking a little flushed and flustered.

"Oh, honey, you won't guess what just happened. Anyway I was at the post office and my cousin Rich just came up to me for no reason, gave me a big hug and kissed me full on the mouth. I just know a lot of people saw him ... I was so embarrassed!"

I didn't know at the time, but this is the cousin that she let cum inside her, which netted me the pre-marriage pussy because she was afraid she might get pregnant and wanted me to think it was mine because we were engaged.

"You mean Rich, the guy that laughs like a donkey and has the teeth and face to go with it?"

"He's not that bad. He just laughs loud."

"So, he kissed you? Was it tongue and everything?" I'd have felt better if she hadn't jumped so quickly to defend his looks.

"Yes, my cousin Rich. He tried to get his tongue in my mouth, but I made him quit."

"What the fuck is wrong with him? What did you do to make him try that shit?"

"I don't know. We've always been close."

"Sounds to me there must be more between you and your cousin than most people would find natural."

"Well, it's not like we are first cousins!" Lynn got all pissed and stomped off an drove away.

When I got home I waited for the kids to finish their homework and sent them out to play. Lynn had been nervous all evening.

"Look, before we got married you kept the pussy all sewed up because you didn't want to be a whore like your mother. What do we have so far that I know about? You have the creepy water softener guy in your bedroom. You and your friend Sharon belly dance, mostly naked, for the UPS man. Now you are swapping spit with you cousin, who by the way, I can't stand in front of everybody at the post office."

"So, what?"

"So, what? What part of whore don't you understand?"

"That was all innocent. Haven't you ever flirted with somebody?"

"Hell no! Just what the fuck does marriage mean to you, anyway?"

I guess I was concealing something myself. I had flirted. This little gal, Judy. comes into my work all the time to buy things. Usually she has a kid or two with her. She had six. Sometimes she comes alone. She's was a cute little blond. Not much for tits, but sweet as honey, and a really nice ass.

Things got worse. I didn't know about Rich getting to fuck my wife before I married her at the time, but wondered what the fuck was the deal with the big kiss. The reason for telling me was probably because she thought someone else would.

The water softener guy's visits kept me checking around the bed for cigar ash and checking the sheet for pecker tracks or dirt from the basement on tank day. I even would give her a big hug and kiss when I got home. Ending with me squeezing her nipples a few times before trying to shove a finger in her cunt to see if it was wet. I guess she thought I was being romantic rather than performing a cum check.

Then one day I came home from work and saw the big truck track in the lane. I checked the water softener, sure enough, new tanks. So, I grabbed the wife, gave her big kiss, tweaked the nipples a few seconds, then started to work a hand up her dress. She put up a bit of a struggle so I made sure I'd try to get a finger in her cunt.

I worked a little magic and in spite of her trying to wiggle away a finger slid right in. Not like usual when you have to work along the cunt lips and into the opening to find some wetness. It was there! My finger popped right in. I was so impressed and surprised I got another finger in along side the first one. Then sawed them in and out a few times. Had a third one about half way in when she clobbered me along side the head.

She let out a scream and pushed me away. The kids came running and the dog tried to bite me. I always hated that dog. We explained to the kids that I accidentally stepped on her foot. The kids went back to watching cartoons and the dog laid under the table. Still close enough to attack if need be.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" She croaked in a hoarse whisper.

"Husband and wife things. I just wanted to play with your pussy."

"Well, just because we are married doesn't give you the right to try to shove your hand up inside me."

"It looked there for a minute it was about to go."

"Don't ever touch me there again unless I tell you it's okay to touch me there." The woman had fire in her eyes. The fire of a woman that just got caught with a pussy full of a some other man's cum.

I looked at my hand. The two fingers I got inside her were still wet. I waived them at her face.

"How do you explain this?"

"You stuck your fingers in me ..."

"I know that. Why are they covered in cum?"

"That's from me. I was reading a romance book. I got a little excited. Then I fingered myself a little. A little turned into a lot and really hard. I looked out the window and saw the kids walking up the lane from the school bus. I finger fucked myself to a huge orgasm just as they got to the porch. I didn't have time to clean up."

That threw me off. I never thought of my wife needing to masturbate. Let alone admit it that she did. It had to be a cover. She had to have fucked the man from the water softener company. I muttered and sputtered before getting the next words out.

"I know fucking sperm when I see it!" I must have gotten a little loud. The dog growled at me.

"That's me! I really came a lot." It was hard to believe these words were coming from my wife's mouth.

"I'm less than ten years from being a teenager. I remember what jizz in my hand looks like and I've eaten you enough times to know what your cunt juices are like. This stuff came from somebody's balls!"

"So, just what is the difference?"

"Well, for one thing, sperm would be salty and you would not!" I don't know what the fuck I was thinking. I licked my fingers. "Aha, the fucking shit is salty!"

I guess the look on her face told me how fucking stupid that was. I had water softener guy sperm in my mouth. She knew it. The signs of a little grin were appearing on her face. I wanted to spit right at her. I spit on the floor. The dog got up and went over and licked it up.

"So, is there something you want to tell me?" I tried to spit again and still sound menacing."

"No, I don't think so." She moved around to get past me and went into the bathroom. To clean out her sloppy cunt I suppose.

I let myself down in the chair. This took the wind out of me. At least now I can quit wondering if she is fucking around on me. If she fucked that guy, what the fuck are her standards? I wondered if the times I thought she was really wanting me to fuck her I was really getting sloppy seconds.

I did what every red blooded man would do in the situation. I went to talk to my mom.

Mom wasn't a lot of help. "Oh, she's such a sweet thing. She's the mother of your children. How could you possibly think that of her?"

I couldn't think of a way to explain shoving my fingers in my wife and pulling out cum to my mom, so I let that drop. Mom could see I was serious. Her theory was that I shouldn't make my kids suffer. That I should try to find a way to work things out with her. When your own mom is against you it gets be like you are all alone in the world.

Things were busy at work. When at home I tried to do more with my kids. I couldn't decide to try to set up catching the slut in the act or if I would be better off just not knowing for sure. Sex between us was pretty much over. When we did do it I was wondering if she was having a slow week and needed a cock in her. Any time I was fucking her I would wonder if she was comparing me to some other man.

Then I started paying attention to the little blonde with the nice ass. It was always pleasant to visit with her. She got to where she told me her husband worked for a company that kept him out of town most weeks. I could feel her getting a little more friendly as she would get close to me when we would talk.

After a couple of weeks of us getting a little more familiar Judy wore a t-shirt with a cartoon bunny with it's butt turned into view with the printed words "Everybody needs a little tail." She had her young daughter with her so there wasn't much I could say. To my surprise Judy held out the bottom of her shirt towards me.

"How do you like my shirt?"

"Very nice. It looks good on you."

"What do you think about the slogan?"

"I couldn't agree more."

When she put her shirt down my eyes should have gone up to her face. Instead they went to her crotch. Her jeans were into the split of her pussy lips and were showing a very nice camel toe. When I looked up she was staring at me with a big grin. Her daughter, Jennifer, had seen me enough that she liked me and sometimes she would have something to tell me. This time was the best ever ...

"My mom's not wearing any underwear."

"Jenny, honey, that's not something we need to tell people. I'm sure he's not the least bit interested if Mommy's not wearing her underwear today."

I was interested. I must be the dumbest person in the world when it comes to women. I don't think I've ever picked up a signal from any of them. Judy and her daughter hung around a few more minutes before paying me and left. Maybe going home to my cheating wife would be a little easier tonight. Skank pussy is better than no pussy and Judy had me worked up.

Half the time I was banging the old lady I was imagining she was someone else anyway. Tonight she gets to be Judy. When she goes to the toilet to wipe my cum from her pussy I'll be thinking I wished it were Judy trying to get rid of my big load of sperm.

Things didn't get better between us. I started riding my bike at night. I'd put the kids to bed before dark and pedal off. I never had a route planned. I'd just ride in the dark and stay out until midnight or later. I got to see some people doing things that they didn't know anyone could see them doing.

As much as being gone in the evenings was refreshing to my soul, my whore wife saw the chance to take advantage. Being sure I was gone gave her opportunity. I didn't know she was juggling three different guys interested in her affections. With the kids in bed and me out on my bike my wife started collecting the cock.

The first time I caught her with a man I had not gone far from home and hit some kind of trash on the road. I got thrown from my bike. This was before cell phones and it wasn't safe to go beat on someone's door in the dark. I half carried and half rolled my bike home. I got thrown and was a little sore from hitting the road when the bike flipped.

Finally arriving to my house I started the walk up the lane. There was just enough moonlight I could see that a car was parked about fifty feet off the road and to one side of my lane. Since we lived a about 300 yards off the road we sometimes would see tracks where someone had parked. Once we even found a used condom. Thinking I was catching either some teenagers or what you call your "consenting adults" either making out or naked I crept up on the car.

Peering inside, instead of maybe a shot at some teeny-bopper getting fucked I found an empty car. After briefly wondering where they had gone I realized someone was probably at my house fucking my wife. That fucking whore. I made note of the type of car and tried to remember the license number.

I got closer to the house and hid my bike in some weeds. Then I moved up towards my bedroom window. The bedroom was on the first floor and on the opposite side of the house from my yard light. The window was open. The curtains were back in an effort to get some breeze. I could hear the old box fan buzzing away beside the bed.

The light by the bed was on, but it seemed dim. I looked in and saw she had put the shirt she was wearing when I left over the shade to diffuse the light. I could see a man pumping his cock into my wife. It was too dim for a lot of details. But, she definitely had a strange man fucking her in my bed. It was obvious that the soft water guy wasn't the only one she had fucked around on me with.