Married To The Mafia Ch. 1

Story Info
What if your wife was the Godfather's daughter?
1.6k words
3.49
34.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a rule where I live that states that if the bride doesn't show up the groom must marry the bridesmaid. Because of this rule I'm now married to Donna. Anyway, I'm jumping ahead now, back to the beginning. I'd been engaged Jenny for nearly three years, she's beautiful, long blonde hair down to a tight ass, clear blue eyes and luscious lips, stupidly long legs and two huge, perfectly round breasts. The problem was, like many beautiful women; she was very demanding always insisting she had my undivided attention. Obviously my work began to suffer to the extent that I was fired about a year into our relationship, but that was OK, Jenny's father was loaded, it just meant I had to keep together with Jenny.

She realised this and became even more dominant over me, insisting I spend every waking minute with her, rubbing her feet, cooking her meals and cleaning her apartment. Despite spending all day with her I couldn't spend the night with her, after licking her out, 'a goodnight kiss' as she called it I was forced to walk back to my small, cold apartment and report back at 7 the next morning. There was one other tradition Jenny insisted I adhered to; every Sunday we would visit her parents for dinner. This was a boring affair for me, listening to her father brag about the business deals he'd pulled off recently. However, whenever I raised my problem with Jenny she insisted that her and her family were a package, take it or leave it. The fact she said this completely naked in front of me tipped the balance and so every Sunday we would troop off to her parent's house to sample my future mother-in-law's latest 'concoction'.

Usually it was just the 4 of us but one day there were two new guests at the table. One shady looking man who stood in the corner and said nothing and the other Jenny's older sister Donna. Although they were sisters Jenny was completely different from Donna who was darker with severely cut black hair, she was also very heavily built, over 6 foot and at least 3 foot across the shoulders her features were flat and harsh and missing teeth signified a life of fighting. All in all, Donna was scary. One thing puzzled me, talk was of Donna being away, when I asked Jenny about this she told me that she had been jailed for murdering her former husband, deducing what I could from her physique, this seemed likely.

This dinner was even more boring than usual I must have listened to four hours of Jenny's father's 'deals'. Halfway through the dinner I noticed I foot stroking my thigh, opposite me was Donna, smiling, I sat very quiet, pretending this wasn't happening. After dinner I excused myself, needing to go to the toilet, this wasn't strictly true. I just needed to leave the area I was in. I stared at myself in the mirror, 'Jenny's not worth this' I thought to myself, vowing to leave her the next day. As I turned to go, the door opened, it was Donna.

"Hi Sweetie" she breathed, the top two buttons of her blouse undone allowing her huge, sagging breasts to spill out.

"Hi" I replied trying not to notice she was walking towards me. Suddenly she pounced, one step forward and suddenly she was up against me, I could smell her foul breath and body odour.

"I'm your wildest dream, baby" she said roughly kissing me, forcing her tongue down my throat, I had to fight to stop retching. Finally she stopped and forced me to sit. Once I complied, she started,

"That man down there is daddy's hitman, he removes daddy's problems. Your not going to be a problem to us are you?"

I could only shake my head.

"Good, now I haven't had a man for 7 years so you've got five minutes to go down the hall, get naked and hard for me or Bruno down there will castrate you. Do you make myself clear?"

This time I nodded my head, which immediately stung from a viscous slap,

"I couldn't hear you!" she shouted,

"Yes" I mumbled, again my face stung,

"Yes Mistress" I guessed, this satisfied her and she turned and walked out of the room.

5 minutes later I sat, stark naked on the corner of a king-size bed, the door opened with a bang and Donna strode in wearing only the skimpiest of thongs that was nearly lost among the mounds of flab that fell from her waist,

"Hi darling" she said blowing a kiss at me. I could see her huge nipples becoming erect. She walked over to me and effortlessly pushed me over so I was on my back then she straddled my face. I could smell her sex through her nearly invisible thong.

"You know what to do," she said as she tightened grip across my face. With no choice I moved her thong aside and licked furiously, she must have been excited as she came quickly and with a huge, primal sent torrents of her juices onto my face.

"Now it's your turn she said as she moved down and forced my penis inside her, it became lost and I could only hold for the ride as she started using as a bucking' bronco. Then she grabbed my hands and forced me to rub her disgusting tits in time with her gyrations. 15 minutes later we came together and she collapsed on of me, her weight expelling the air from my lungs. I was tired but Donna wasn't quite finished her torment, she sat squarely on my chest and said,

"Now baby I want you to show your affection for me, kiss every inch of my beautiful body." Locking her thighs around me she rolled over and then with me hanging precariously she forced one of her huge tits on to lips and tightened her grip as 'encouragement'. With no option I kissed it, that and every other inch of her upper body, it was huge and she even forced me to lick the sweat from between her mounds of flab and from under her armpits. Eventually I came to her face, like a rag doll I hung lifeless in her grip as she lowered me on to her lips and kissed me passionately once more forcing her tongue down my throat, this time was too lifeless to care. Finally she broke off and said,

"Just two more places left darling then your treat is over" was she kidding? This a treat? Anyway I knew where she meant and closed my eyes as she lowered me onto her pussy and using my face as a dildo rubbed frantically, she came almost instantly, once more sending torrents of cum on to my face. I was shocked to notice that I had moved and she was once more on top of me. As I blinked to remove her juices from my eyes I saw her huge ass coming towards me, I tried to scream but in an instant she was on me and the sound was muffled,

"Kiss it baby or I'll kill you," I knew she could so kissed every inch of her huge, cellulite covered posterier.

"That's good she called, keep going. Get your tongue inside me." To emphasise the point she sat down further on my face and almost forced my tongue up into her anus. I could taste shit as I was forced to probe deeper, she must have been masturbating as once more she came and fel off me. I gasped all the air I could and tried to get the taste of sit from my mouth. Donna stood and kissed me lightly on the forehead,

"You've got one minute to get downstairs, and remember this just our secret or I'll give you Bruno."

As I arrived downstairs no one had noticed my absence and didn't seem surprised at my dishevelled appearance. We sat talking for 5 minutes before Jenny turned to me and said,

"You wouldn't mind doing the dishes would you, Sweetie?"

Although she phrased as a question I knew from experience there was only one answer and dejectedly I trudged out to the kitchen to be confronted by a huge pile of greasy dishes. By the table was Bruno who as he saw me enter made a big show of taking out his knife and cleaning it thoroughly. I was halfway through the pile before either of us moved, I finished the biggest pot and was leaving it to rinse when he moved behind me and pressed the knife into my neck, just hard enough to draw blood.

"Listen you little you shit" he said, "Jenny 's a good friend of mine, whatever she asks you to sign, you sign, whatever she tells you to do, you do, kapish? Or I'll have you dead in an hour, OK?" I could only nod.

"There's a good boy" he said siting back down, he didn't to say or do anything else, the point had been made. It took me hours to do the dishes and it was pitch black by the time I was finished and my hands were sore from the amount of scrubbing I'd done. Jenny had been waiting for me and the look on our face showed her displeasure, I knew I was in trouble tomorrow. As he left Bruno ran his knife along his throat as a threat while Donna blew me a kiss; I was in bigger trouble now.