Marry The Knight Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

She stuck her tongue out, desiring, hungry, and Diana watched proudly as Paige caught him in her lips, mouth fitted over his head, then throat fitted over his shaft. She didn't choke, didn't gag, just sucked like a whirlpool, like a wet dream, like his pleasure was something she could pull out of him and she did. Now it was his callused hands stroking through the hair on her bobbing head.

"That's how good you taste, Paige," Diana whispered in her ear.

But finally, Paige had to breathe. She couldn't, even through her nose, while Bruce was so deep in her throat. She pulled off him, just to gasp, tried to go back but Diana was there first. As soon as he was in her mouth, her lips plummeted down to his root, her throat gulping and gorging at him.

"Let me," Paige begged. "Let me, let me, let me, I wasn't finished!"

One of Bruce's hands nestled in her hair while the other rested on Diana's head, putting a subtle pressure on her until she reared off his cock, looking up at him imperially.

"Both of you," Bruce said simply, and Diana licked one side of his cock and Paige tongued the other.

They ran their mouths up and down his cock, sometimes tapering off his engorged peak, meeting each other's lips, craving each other as much as Bruce. Diana's tongue dove into Paige's mouth and she sucked it as she'd sucked Bruce, until the craving grew in one of them for cock once more and a woman broke away, to gag herself on Bruce's manhood, the other woman doing the same, for his balls, his base. Five or six times they went from kissing to sucking to kissing to sucking, until Bruce wouldn't let them up, holding their heads down on his cock as his hips jerk, thrusting his cock into their lips, his teeth gritted, his chest red.

"It's time," he said in a guttural voice, then pulled back to give them time to pull away. Neither did. They presented their faces as he came, embracing the storm of his cum, the hot thick flow that erupted onto them and ran down their faces like lava, drenching them, soaking into them. Soon, the Calendar Girl had a new mask.

Then, Paige felt the glide of Diana's tongue over her skin, drinking Bruce's cum from her face. It was a long, loving process, Paige scintillated and shuddering for the whole of it, right up until Diana's mouth locked itself to Paige's and she returned Bruce's cum to the mouth that had once claimed it. It was tasty and hot and Paige's whole body felt warm, feeling it oozing down her throat. She sucked down all she could, as well as Diana's tongue, until Diana took charge of the kiss, making their lips become soft and relaxed together.

Then, tongues cleaned in each other's mouths, Paige rose, led by Diana, to follow suit with Diana in kissing Bruce. One after the other. With all three of them slowing down from the orgasmic rush of the orgy's final moments, Bruce fell to the bed with Diana and Paige to lie in a pile of bodies, touching but barely feeling.

***

It was just because of the straitjacket, Harley knew. If it weren't for the straitjacket, she could touch herself and close her eyes and think of Mistah J. But she couldn't. She could only watch them. Only watch them and squeeze her thighs together. Only watch them and think that maybe Bruce was that good.

***

Already, Paige was starting to long again, a longing to make up for lost time, to be part of the world, of their world. Her nipples were tense once again.

"That was beautiful," Paige said.

"Yes, it was," Diana replied. She held up the lasso, held it up to Paige. "But what made it that way?"

Paige grabbed the lasso. The truth came easily. "I did. I'm beautiful. I think. Aren't I?"

"If you can't trust Diana..." Bruce began.

Paige glanced at him and saw a surprise between his legs. "You're still hard!"

"He does that," Diana assured her. "It's a tantric thing."

"Like Sting?"

"Very much like Sting."

"Would you like to go again?" Bruce asked her.

Paige's cunt demanded it. The rest of her was sore and weary. "I couldn't. Not so soon... but... maybe..."

"Yes?" Diana asked, eager to help her.

"The two of you could," Paige suggested. "While I watch. It would be..."

"Beautiful?" Diana suggested.

"Perfect."

Bruce looked at Diana.

Diana looked at Bruce.

"I could stand some more," she said.

"I could give it," Bruce said. "Princess."

An eyebrow raised. "Rich boy. Admit it. You've always wanted to know if you could handle me."

"No. I've always known I could handle you." In a sweep of motion, Bruce bore her down to the bed. "I've just wanted to prove it."

***

Prudence Wood—somewhat better known as Pru, not that she was the type to be known to more than a few people—ran a hand over her freshly shorn scalp, the skin smooth as a baby's bottom. Meeting with Tim again, she wanted to look her best. Not just because he was fucking sexy, but because that annoying stalker of his, the Brown girl, had gotten the drop on her once and broken her fucking nose.

Obviously, Tim would frown on Pru teaching her some manners, as Pru so desperately wanted to and was more than capable of doing. But, there was nothing stopping her from stealing eggplant-girl's man. Sex and revenge: two great tastes that tasted great together.

Three great tastes. There was also the matter of business, and if anyone knew how to get shit done, it was Pru. Even if it had to be with rubber bullets. The League of Assassins was on the move, and they most definitely didn't use rubber anything. The Bats had to know. Tim was the only one of them she could stand. And he still hasn't found the bug she'd planted on him.

Odd enough that his signal wasn't coming from any operational base of his that she knew of, but judging by how long he'd been immobile, it had to be some sort of fucking lair. Maybe it was his bachelor pad. The Bats had to have some place to take their pussy. Look at Nightwing. No way he took that alien supermodel of his to a Motel 6.

Ignoring the sound of a subway train passing by, Pru judged that she was close enough to the cave or whatever it was. She pulled a pair of thermal goggles from her pack and switched them on to scope out the place. Not a convention center or anything—just two heat signatures she could see. At least two; they were all blurred together.

Christ, had someone beaten her to Jason Todding the Virgin Wonder? Pru pulled off her goggles. She'd just have to look and see.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12