Marry The Knight Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He glided it in and out of Harley as she tangled her hands in the seatbelt. Arched up for his finger with eager excitement, and hunching over his hand in little surges that fucked his finger as much as it fucked her. Ivy looked in the rear-view to see Harley pulled down Bruce's zipper, his hard cock springing out, her fist catching it, caressing it.

"Drive," Bruce told Ivy, and she forced herself to think of the way to Wayne Tower.

"Oh, we're gonna miss the movie!" Harley moaned, tugging harshly at Bruce's prick.

Bruce was suddenly pulling her down to the seat cushions, climbing on top of her, the grinding of his hips opening up her drenched thighs. "We can catch the next showing."

"Promisssssssss!?" Harley's question turned into a sob as Bruce jabbed into her, pumping instantly. Harley was immediately clawing at his back, wrapping her legs around his waist, taking all of his familiar cock and crying out for more. "Yes, Brucie, do it! Give it—give—ahhhhh!"

Harley reached upwards, planting her palms against the window of the door Bruce's thrusts were in danger of driving her into His cock pounded inside her, full of violent need, filling her too full for her to have enough room to catch her breath. He drove the breath out of her in shaky gasps.

Ivy kept her eyes on the road, right up until they hit one of those long Gotham lights—one more thing to hate about the shithole. And the light turned red just before her turn in line. She was stuck there.

"I love this so much!" Harley said, striking Ivy with the simplicity of the sentiment. Obviously, Harley was ever one for simple-mindedness, but...

"I love it too," Bruce huffed, cruel mouth giving her a respite from the hickeys he was inflicting on her neck. Ivy wondered how many Harley would have by the end of the day. "I want you to keep giving me that juicy little cunt. I need it."

"It's all yours!" Harley moaned over and over.

A honking horn behind them. The light had turned green. Ivy hit the gas, eyes front just as Bruce arched his back and fucked himself even deeper into Harley's cunt. His loaded balls slapped wetly against her ass. Harley loved it all.

But she needed more. She was totally wanton, she knew it. Sluttier than she'd ever been with the Joker. A bitch in heat. She just couldn't get enough of Bruce's huge cock inside her.

She would have to, though. Soon, Ivy would take him out, and then Harley would just have to remember what it felt like—having a guy fuck her like she'd actually imagined a guy would fuck her. Maybe they could make a sex tape—

An orgasm abruptly shook Harley's cunt, so sudden it was like the car'd been rear-ended. Her legs kicked out, actually making the bulletproof glass of the window on Bruce's side flex outward as she pressed against it. Her hands were doing the same on her window, but she just managed to pry one away and wrap it around Bruce's back clutching him even closer to her writhing body. He was like a magician who practiced a trick, each time refining it, doing it faster, better. Only his training was her. His trick was giving her multiple orgasms where otherwise she might be lucky to get one.

Somehow, though, despite how pleasurable it was to come for him, it wasn't satisfying. Every time she climaxed, she needed to come again and again. And everything she needed, Bruce gave her.

Ivy drove, eying alleyways, parking garage, tunnels. Anywhere she could hide the car for a while to—

She turned on the radio. Even pathetic mammalian bleating was better than listening to Harley... come.

Bruce fucked furiously into Harley's pussy. He groaned with pleasure every time her cunt tensed in orgasm. Her head was drifting from side to side, eyes rolling back in her head, and he gripped her by the hair to force her to look at him. As he did so, he saw his wedding band, glinting as if reflecting the light of her ring where her hand was splayed on the window. It occurred to him that he was damn lucky to have such a beautiful, charming bride. And that she fucked like a high-priced whore.

Harley was drooling now. Deciding she'd had enough, Bruce let himself come. Harley cooed as she felt him gush inside her, her strong arms unwinding to run through his hair, over his face, lovingly caressing his features as he watched her with equal warmth. Then Harley's eyes blinked shut.

Bruce pulled out of her, tucked his wet cock away, and straightened Harley's dress over her lower body. As soon as he'd sat up straight, Harley followed him up. Eyes still closed, she curled up with her head in his lap. Bruce let her rest. They were halfway to Wayne Tower.

There'd be more to do when they got there.

***

Just before they reached Wayne Tower, Harley woke up from her nap. She got up, stretched, and went right back to resting her head happily on Bruce's shoulder. Ivy could feel her hands trembling on the steering wheel. She couldn't believe she'd fallen for this. She should've been in the backseat with Harley, eating her out—well, having Harley eat her out—letting Bruce see what he couldn't really have, what soon he'd never have again.

They pulled up to the guard station, rolling down their windows. Seeing Ivy driving, the guard instinctively drew back, one hand going for his taser, the other reaching for the silent alarm, but Bruce leaned out of the backseat window. "It's alright, Cary. They're with me."

"Oh, right—you all got... married," the guard said sheepishly. Belatedly detaching his hand from his holster, he buzzed them in. They got a similar greeting from the receptionist, but she was quick to hide it under a sunny smile, ushering the three to the express elevator. As it so happened, they'd arrived just as a suite of executives were returning from their lunches, so a group of about half-a-dozen piled into the fortunately spacious elevator, Bruce and his wives in the back.

The executives were gracious about Bruce, but somewhat scared of him—moreso the women. Bruce was amused to find them trying to ignore him after they'd gone up a few floors and exchanged some pleasantries. Everyone was facing front, checking their phones, finishing off drinks. Harley was standing in front of him. He looked down her body. There was a rip in her briefs already. He just got into such a hurry to take them off...

The elevator dinged its arrival at the accounting floor, two getting off, one getting on. Bruce brushed aside Harley's coattails, staring openly at her ass. She turned her head slightly. He could see her blushing. The black briefs hugged her ass incredibly tightly: he could see where it curved, where it divided. Harley gave her ass a wiggle. It was a nice show.

The elevator stopped again. More off. More on. Then it jolted into motion once more.

Bruce reached forward. He groped Harley's ass, squeezing both cheeks with one hand, his middle finger rubbing up the stem between her sex and her anus. It rose higher, coming to her asshole, which flexed hard against his callused fingertip.

Harley's jaw dropped. She pushed her ass against his hand. He pushed in with his finger, the tip stretching her briefs, pushing it inside her hole. It felt warm. His cock felt cold.

Ivy happened to look back. She saw Bruce fondling Harley. Probing her. First she saw Harley biting her lip, then Harley's erect nipples, then Bruce's hand almost between her legs. Then she watched as Bruce pulled down Harley's briefs—not all the way, just the back, tucking them under the dimple where Harley's buttocks met her thighs. He unzipped himself.

Ivy looked away hurriedly. But Bruce could see her shifting her weight. He could read her body language. He knew by the way she craned her neck that she was trying to hear it when he maneuvered himself being Harley's silky thighs, once more found himself in Harley's juicy little cunt. It was wetter than ever.

Harley was trying to stay quiet, he knew, but he also knew by the cocking of her head that she was about to cry out. Quick as a flash, he seized her mouth, shoved his hand down to the front of her crotch to still her writhing crotch, then forced her onto the skewer of his hard cock. He penetrated her slowly. Deliciously. Quietly.

He felt her low moan against his hand. He didn't hear a thing. He took his hand away. Eased himself in further. Harley clamped her lips together, trying to stifle her cries of pleasure with all the sanity she had.

Everyone was still facing forward, and if they glanced around, no one looked down below waist level, where all the action was happening. That just excited her more, being fucked in public, just where anyone could see—like when she was pulling a job and wore a disguise, walked among people who didn't know how dangerous she was. Now they didn't know what a dirty, dirty girl they were ignoring.

At last he was all the way in her, his cock hitting home inside her, Harley feeling so damn content having him inside her, but also feeling the slow hunger of needing him to fuck her. She knew he was the same way. He was just savoring the moment, his manhood throbbing against every inch of her fiery sex.

Then, Harley got a text. Her head jerked up in confusion. She'd been lost with Bruce in their own little world. Her phone buzzed again. People were starting to stir, check their pockets to see if it was them. Hurriedly, Harley fished her phone out, meaning only to silence it. Then she was who it was from.

Bruce.

YOU LIKE IT, BITCH?

He had one hand on her hip, holding her steady as he undulated against her, while his other worked his phone. Harley could use both of her hands to respond, and she did, creaming like crazy, feeling like at any moment her cunt would overflow.

SHITYES I LOE VIT I WNAT YOU TO FUCK M EGOOD WITH THAT BI G COCK!!

JUST WHAT I HAD IN MIND.

The elevator stopped again. Some got on, some got off. Most didn't even notice Bruce and Harley. Ivy was standing in front of them, her ample curves more than distraction enough, her expression enough to scare off most inquiries.

As soon as the elevator was in motion again, Bruce was fucking Harley—slow, sensuous thrusts that brought her inexorably to the boiling point. She wanted to bend over and take his cock as deep as it would go, but she knew she had to stand still, to take her fucking without a word. She was Bruce's good girl. Later, she could be bad. She could make him punish her.

LET ME IN DEEP, a new text read.

The screen of Harley's phone smeared with sweat as she replied. OHH H YEA FUCK ME HONET FUCK ME AL NIGHT LONG

I WILL.

But right now, they couldn't. They'd be at the top floor soon. They'd be able to have this one fuck, but that was all. Harley had to make the most of it. She took one hand off her phone, reached down, and found her clit demanding her touch. Just like the elevator car, she was rising steadily upwards. And just like that bomb she'd set once, when she got to the top, she'd explode.

Harley looked up, checking to see if anyone had noticed yet, almost hoping someone had. She barely stifled a gasp when she saw Ivy looking back at her. The redhead was making a point of checking her make-up in her compact, but really she was watching Harley's face as the girl tried desperately not to give away how close she was to orgasm. Harley grinned helplessly at her. In the mirror, Harley saw Ivy smile back. It wasn't a nice smile. In fact, it was the kind Harley had used to get when she was about to end up wrapped in vines.

She liked those smiles.

She heard another phone rattling, but it wasn't hers. It was coming from behind her. Bruce reached past her, holding his phone, showing her the message he'd received. It was from Ivy.

FUCK HER HARD AND MAKE HER COME

Harley closed her eyes as she came, leaning back against Bruce as her clasping cunt brought him off. Once more, she felt the burning wetness of his ejaculation inside her.

She didn't know how she'd ever lived without it.

Finished, Bruce pulled her briefs back into place, trapping his cum inside her. The front turned dark from their mingled fluids, the coat-tails dangling in front not enough to obscure the wet spot. Anyone who looked at her crotch would know what had happened.

She tried to take a step away from Bruce, further covering up their actions, but lurched unsteadily, having to grab hold of the elevator's hand-rail to keep upright. She got a few glances from the executives, and a knowing one from Ivy. Green eyes darted down to her wet spot. Harley pressed her thighs tight together. She could still feel his cum inside her, dripping into the panties no matter how hard she squeezed her thighs.

The elevator dinged. This was their floor.

12