Marry The Knight Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harley began to sob. Tears of joy. Someone knew what she was. Bruce's property, hismeateven. How long until they figured out that she was shared by Bruce and Ivy, that she was a whore for both of them? Such a whore they both used her at once, or soon would? Maybe she could go to the beach tomorrow, show off the stripes on her ass in a thong, let everyone know how Bruce had made a good girl out of her.Oy,she loved being a slut.

"Oh, certainly, certainly—my point is, there's nothing you can get from her that you haven't already had. Whereas with me: there's something you haven't had before. Something's no one had." Now Paige pushed, able just barely to move Bruce, to buy some space for herself. She turned over, putting her palms flat atop the cage, presenting her ass to Bruce. "While you were gone—I thought of how you'd fucked me. How you'd taken Harley and Ivy with you, and were fucking them too. How you fingered my asshole—remember? I did it too. Got my fingers all wet and touched myself there. I felt so naughty. Then I found some of your toys..."

Harley loved being Bruce's whore. She only wished that it was her instead of Bruce, having her cheeks spread by those callused hands, showing him the buttplug stuffed in her ass while her pussyleakedobscenely.

"It's all yours," Paige said. "No one else's ever had it. You can fuck my asshole for the first time."

Bruce squeezed her cheek. "A beautiful ass like this deserves a beautiful cock."

"Yes," Paige moaned, feeling him pull the plug out, leaving her asshole open, lubricated, ready for him. "Yes, put it in, Bruce—shove it up my ass!"

"Quick!" Harley added.

Bruce didn't need a third invitation. He tensed for a mighty push forward, pulling Paige's leg out of the way so Harley could see the swollen head of his prick push between Paige's asscheeks. His stiff prick pushed right up against her entrance. Then he thrust inside.

"AAAH!" Paige screamed, feeling her asshole being entered,fucked,for the very first time. It was nothing like her fingers, nothing like the plug. It waswonderful. "Push it all the way in, Bruce! Fuck my ass!"

Bruce ignored her, looking down at Harley. "Little help?"

Harley reached through the bars, grabbing Bruce's ass and pulling as hard as she could, helping him with a mighty shove forward. Directly into Paige. She screamed louder as she felt him ram all the way in, twisting her cunt back and forth on the cage-bar it was straddling it. It felt beautiful. Everything felt sobeautiful.

The fingers of Harley's left hand worked more insistently on her pussy, the right still holding Bruce's ass, but doing little more than riding it as he thrust into Paige, reaming out her asshole. Harley could feel her juices churning out of her, her temperature rising as she smeared the warm fluid over her snatch, hot enough to coax her clit from its sheath. She worked her fingers around its base, curled them, tightened them. Looked up. Bruce wasn't making Paige anywhere near as good a whore as she was. She just didn't know how to take a cock like Harley.

"Fuck my ass hard, baby!" Paige cried out, squirming around, jabbing her hips back and forth like it had any effect on Bruce's relentless pounding of her ass. "Yeah... just like that! Faster! Harder!Give it to me!"

Bruce leaned forward and brushed his lips over the back of her neck, into her hair, while his hands encircled her body. He kissed her shoulders. He felt her swinging breasts.

"It's yours, pretty lady," he whispered, rolling his hips so she turned her head, catching her lips, kissing her.

Paige broke away from the kiss, needing to wail again as he punched into her ass. "Oh! That's good!" she huffed, slipping her right hand under her body, fingering her cunt. Inadvertently mirroring what Harley was doing underneath her. Another hard blow, his cock plowing into her ass. She threw her head down, biting a cross-bar to keep her howl of raw pleasure from being at its full, embarrassing volume. But judging from the way Harley looked up at her, smiling like she had Paige to thank for getting her off, the clown knew just how her clit was on fire, ready toexplode.

The thrill that blasted through Harley's body, hearing her fellow whorewaillike that—there was no denying it. Harley could feel her gasping breath in her lungs, her breasts heaving, her heart thundering. She couldn't stop herself, even if she wanted to. She fingered her snatch, rubbed her clit, made the tensions in her pussy grow until they were as big as the cock in Paige's ass. One light press at the very tip of her clitoris, no different from any other, and that was it. She came and Paige saw her. Saw what a whore she was.

"Beautiful," Harley whimpered, feeling the same intensity she had being spanked, being degraded. It wasn't as good as with Bruce; more like her body giving her a nudge and letting her know there was a lot more satisfaction waiting up inside her. It was enough to take a little of the edge off the horniness she felt. But not enough to make her stop.

"You're a goddess, Paige." Bruce ran his hand down Paige's spine as he fucked her, the stole around her neck wagging inside the cage it had fallen into, tips running over Harley's body to her delight. Between the bars, Harley could see Paige's tits sway, blurring at the edges as she took Bruce's fucking. "You deserve to feel this good every night."

"No, I want itallnight!" Paige cried, her voice desperate. The bar she'd bitten was now slick with her saliva, sticking to her skin when Bruce's thrusts drove her into it. The feel of warm spit on her cheek made her feel so dirty. In the best possible way. "I want enough cock to last me a lifetime!"

"He's got enough cock for all of us!" Harley panted. "He's gonna fuck us all!"

Paige looked at the dirty, degraded whore underneath her and imagined Bruce fucking her. How he'd treat this dumb slut who wasn't fit to lick Paige's stilettos. How maybe he'd let her watch.

Paige drove her ass back to meet Bruce's hard thrusts, completely devouring his cock. Every time his monstrous shaft pushed through her slippery musculature, the pleasure grew and the pain shrank. Considering how delicious the pain had been, she almost missed it.

"Give it to me!" she gasped. "I deserve it! It's mine! Ram that big delicious cock inside me,it should be all mine!"

"Think you can handle it?" Bruce grunted, grabbing her hips with both hands. His thumbs dug into her ass, pulling her crack wide so he could see exactly how she stretched to take his cock. "Think you'll like my cock reaming out your little ass?"

"God, yes!" Paige wailed. It felt as if her insides were beingrearranged."Harder if you can!"

Bruce shot into her so hard and fast, his balls slapped up against her cunt. "Then take it, you beautifulbitch," he growled. "Fuck! Take it and love it!"

For a moment, Paige felt pure pain—pain only she could take. But it was soon surpassed by a swelling of pleasure, a pending orgasm that would dwarf the hurt of taking his cock. She dug her elbows into the cage and slapped her ass backward, her hole's convulsing muscles sucking hard on his prick.

"Give it to me! So good and hard and—mine!"

Her voice suddenly exploded, becoming a shriek of absolute release. She felt no difference between her pussy and her asshole; both were one writhing mass of pleasure. Her ecstasy was so powerful that her ears were ringing, the strength spasming out of her body, dropping her paralyzed atop the cage for him to throw around with his plunging cock like a sack of potatoes. She felt herself come—come in herass—and hot jism gushed from him, filling her tightness. And still Bruce fucked her, worming his way into her ass with every stabbing thrust, each time delivering a little more cum into her most intimate spaces. He didn't stop until he'd fucked himself completely dry.

By then, Paige had come abundantly herself, the bar between her legsdrippingwith her juices, warm and slick as anything. Paige moaned a little, just feeling it against her flaring, oversensitive cunt. This was beauty. Making her man so passionate that he had given her... all that.

Bruce leaned in, kissing the nape of his neck—his lips felt like they wereon fire—then he pulled out of her with a brusque jerk, his still-huge cock feeling like it would pull her back a few inches as it emerged leadenly from her asshole. She experienced something in the rough sensation that felt a lot like another orgasm, then felt his presence in her. There was a lake of cum in her ass. She could feel just how much now that his cock had left, andthatstill dripping copiously as well.

With surprisingly gentleness, given the almost violent orgasm he'd just given her, Bruce ran his hand through Paige's hair. "Paige, you're much too much a class act to be so rude. Offer Harley some."

"Some...?" Paige was aware of a plentiful stream of cum flowing between her ass cheeks. Excess too much for even her stretched anus. "Harley, do you want..." She trembled. "Some of Bruce's cum?"

Harley gave a tired grin. She was still rubbing herself. "Cum out of your ass? Wonder if it's anything like cum from his dick..."

As she said the words, Bruce rolled Paige over, and a thick, rich glob of cum fell from her open ass, hitting Harley's belly like she was eating a melting ice cream cone. Harley moaned, rubbing it into her skin.

"Is that really all you can spare?" Bruce asked Paige, and she reached under herself, not believing what she was doing, but doing it, grabbing hold of her asscheeks and pulling them apart, letting more of... more of Bruce'scumfall onto Harley.

"Muuuuuuuch better," Harley breathed, rubbing the semen into her abs and her tits and her throat and her face, pushing it up to her chin and then onto the tip of her lolled-out tongue. She retracted her tongue, then worked her cheeks together, swirling the seed around her teeth and gums, letting it mix with her spit, then holding her head back and letting it slowly fall down her throat. It took her a long time to swallow. "Yummy, Mistah B. Just like mom used to make!"

If only Red were here to share this with her. There was plenty for both of them. Even for Paige, if she ever wanted to get off her high horse andreallyfuck.

***

Ivy smiled at the sight before her.Hers.Another part of her kingdom, her domain of seduction, one of the many who would do anything to please her and so belonged to her. All it had taken was just a little push. She had had many such pets as Vicki, replacing Harley or being shared with Harley, but Vicki struck her as special somehow. Pure and proud. One of Wayne's little girlfriends from before he had taken possession of Harley.

(And you,a little voice needled.)

Ivy thought of helpless, uncontrollable sounds of pleasure escaping those untouchable lips. What Wayne did forfun.She could make Vicki mewl just as loud. The blood throbbed in her veins, almost painfully, her breasts thrumming, nipples pulsing, the open air and nocturnal world making them feel so...loud.Tiny drops of fluid massaged the inside of her cut-offs, making them into a warm, wet pressure on her cunt. Ivy took them off before she could get too sensitive. Then, she attended Vicki.

She knelt before the naked woman on the bench, thumbs pressing to either side of those neatly furred lips, tenderly spreading them for Ivy's kiss. She felt Vicki's warm, soft inner thighs quiver at the backs of her hands, her cheeks as she moved in. Heard Vicki's breath lodge deep in her tightening throat. Her cunt was so luscious, glistening like it was jeweled, opening obediently for Ivy's tongue. She tasted the petals, the nectar, Vicki trying to withstand it before the erotic shock surged convulsively through her.

"God, yes," Vicki rasped, looking down with glazed eyes between her proud breasts.

Ivy smiled up at her. "Goddess," she corrected, then her lips closed hotly over the soft mound, her face disappearing from Vicki's view, blindness, just a feeling now—wet kisses on her labia, tongue snaking over her quivering portal.

Vicki's hands moved sensuously over her flesh, as if surprised at her own nudity, or assuring herself of it. She ran her hands down her smooth, flat belly, coming to a rest atop her golden thighs. Under her palms, she could almost feel the pleasurable energy coruscating out from Ivy's tongue, meeting the soft strokes of Vicki's fingers on her skin. Her mind raced in lovely confusion—a flashing though of Bruce, but then he was gone, and Vicki was using her hands to spread her pussy slowly apart, allowing Ivy complete access to wet intimacy.

"Thank you, Ivy!" Vicki husked, feeling Ivy's hot searing tongue inside her, the soft tip flicking over her quiveringly erect clit, the lips sucking, warm soft folds of her labia inside Ivy's mouth, between her teeth, then the maddening licking on her pink wetness—it all seemed to be happening at once, no rhyme or reason to the pleasure that jerked her from one delight to another.

"No, thankyou," Ivy growled from deep in her throat, kissing Vicki's belly almost reverently, tongue leaping into Vicki's navel, then moving down with the probing tip of her tongue over the finely haired lower belly, the narrow wet slit, even down to the crevice of her flexing buttocks, doing a warm, circling homage to her anus. Vicki's hips grinded of their own volition, forward into Ivy, then back against the bench, the winding motion driving a purring sound from between Vicki's passionately clenched teeth.

Ivy didn't appreciate this defiance from her plaything. She wrapped her arms around Vicki's body and almost whipped her off the bench, pulling Vicki to her hungrily working mouth, crushing her tantalizingly soft pubic hairs to her face. Vicki slumped down the bench, almost horizontal, with her thighs up on Ivy's shoulders, her hips twitching around Ivy's tongue. She was squirming for Ivy, completely at her mercy, and it was far beyond her fondest dreams. She couldn't believe this had never happened before. What had she been waiting for?

Vicki's wistful groans drove Ivy's tongue faster into her tortured genitals. She wanted Vicki begging for it, pollen or no, thinking of her lips and her tongue and her fingers whenever Vicki so much as saw the color green. And she had never seen anyone so hot, either, not even with the pollen. Vicki clearly needed it badly and Ivy was proud to give it to her.

Vicki wasn't too proud to take it either, hands clawing at Ivy's hair, attempting to guide her to her clit. Ivy gloated inwardly as she plunged her tongue directly into Vicki's need, quickly withdrawing it to taunt along her blood-ripened folds. Vicki cried out and clutched at Ivy, forcing her back to the tight little hole, the promise of satisfaction.NowIvy gave it to her, ramming her tongue in, covering lips and chin with Vicki's sweet juices, trim thighs closing spasmodically around Ivy's head.

Ivy could feel the wet flesh slip moistly around her tongue, the very walls of her pussy clasping and clenching, wanting her tongue deeper inside. A bite: Vicki's feet shot out into the air, then pushed down on Ivy's back, trying to press her more firmly between those parted legs. Ivy's nose touched Vicki's throbbing clit, seemed to inhale the most poignant aroma of Vicki's lustful state. Ivy felt her own sex being drawn into the rapture of their fuck, every muscle of her body tensing, like she was wrestling with Vicki as the blonde strained her hips up to that maddening tasting between her legs.

"BRUCE!" Vicki wailed.

Ivy groaned hatefully. The fucking bitch. Of course she would say that, rip Ivy right out of the moment. Ivy bodily threw Vicki to the ground, mounting her, straddling her face as she grasped Vicki's hair with one hand, touched herself with the other. She was just close enough. Vicki couldn't ruin it, not when she was so close—

"Both of you can fuck me!" Vicki said pitiably. "His big cock in my ass, your tongue in my cunt—or he can fuck me while I eat you—I'd be really good at eating you..."

"Christ,shut the fuck up!" Ivy cried as her body finally gave up its orgasm. She spurted, darts of body-warm cream fleeing from her cunt, dashing across Vicki's face. Vicki jerked and moaned as her face was inundated. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Ivy could see her body race to a sudden, locking pinnacle, then loosen supremely. The goddamn bitch had come from this. And still Ivy was ejaculating, seemingly a gallon of her honey bursting from her, wetting down Vicki's hair and face and throat and breasts. Then she was done, and she didn't feel nearly as good as Vicki looked.

"Harley can do it too," Vicki gasped. "While Bruce fucks my ass, she eats my pussy, and I eat yours... all of you fucking me at once..."

With a groan of disgust, Ivy thrust Vicki's face into the grass. "Nobody's fucking you, dumbass. Not now that you got yourself knocked up and made yourself useful for once in your mammalian life. You've got a little Wayne growing inside you, and I have you wrapped around my finger, so as soon as I killBrucie-wucie,all that money ismine. And look."

A red flower was sprouting beside Vicki's face, summoned by Ivy's wrath like a demon within a pentagram. Ivy plucked it, crushing the bulb between her fingers, then smearing the residue on her mouth. Once she'd licked her lips, the only sign of it was her crimson lipstick.

"The latest little gift from the plant kingdom," Ivy explained. "One little kiss and Wayne will be so turned on, he won't be able to control himself. He'll fuck and fuck and fuck until he's worn out, and there are plenty of us here to help him. And when he's done, I'll just give him another kiss and we all go again. Over and over again until his heartexplodes.So he can fuck you and Paige and Roxy as much as he wants, because this is the last time. Bruce Wayne is going out with a bang."

12