Marry The Knight Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

She held the straining cock between her fingers and guided its head to her lips. They enveloped it slowly but with a hunger that seemed impossible. She let her lush lips capture his cockhead and held it in her warm, succulent mouth. Her tongue was still.

Instead of the obvious movement Bruce expected, she rotated her head in a circular motion, squeezing softly while she did it. Bruce let the last bit of nervous tension subside and relaxed his body to enjoy her efforts, vowing that of all the cocks Talia had sucked in her long life, his would be the last.

Talia felt the same relaxation easing through his body, seemingly into hers, and felt triumphant. She took pride in her ability to please men, despite the limited opportunities her position had provided her. It reminded her of the stories she'd heard of ancient Rome and the great orgies of slaves and courtesans. Ra's al Ghul had told it as if that justified the fall of the empire, but she wasn't sure. No, she was sure. Sure she would've enjoyed those orgies if only she had been born a bit sooner. Just as she was enjoying her beloved.

Her only regret at the moment was that Bruce had clearly come directly from the Batcave, without the blood and sweat that came from one of his lengthy patrols. She liked the odor of a man's body. A warrior's body. Without it, Bruce seemed far too clean-cut. But the equipment between his legs proved the lie there. He had the cock of a barbarian.

Her lips tugged on his manhood, eyes beaming at the dark hairs growing out of his stomach below the chestpiece of his armor. She loved men's bodies, the way they were so broad, so sturdy, so hairy. Without realizing it, her mouth had lowered itself almost all the way down his monstrous cock. The tip pressed the back of her throat. She pulled her head back, pulled hair away from her face, and descended down his strong shaft again.

Bruce's groan told her she was pleasing him. She wanted to do more than that. She wanted to drive him wild, make him forever regret what he had missed out on as he went into eternity. Eagerly, she advanced on him with her mouth. Her throat burned with the pressure of his massive organ inside the delicate tissue, but she was experienced enough not to gag. Talia took pride in being able to suck any cock. Few women in the world are as good at this as I am. Otherwise, they'd be fucking Batman.

Bruce was amazed at the succulent pressure she was applying to him. He watched her dark hair fall as her head bobbed up and down, his cock disappearing and reappearing from her mouth. Every now and then she rolled her eyes up to his face to see his reaction to her hard work. She seemed satisfied by his contorted face, his mouth issuing pants and groans. He could barely care about his escape plan when his cock was down her throat. This was sensational.

But Talia's cunt was burning.

Between gentle sucks she managed to say, "My father... always kept me beholden to him. Under his thumb. Chaste. He wanted a heir, but all I wanted... all I wanted..."

She crawled up the makeshift bed on her knees, straddling his legs, hanging her body over his hips. She pulled the zipper of her catsuit deep between her legs, revealing the delectable hair of her pussy. Pulled the leather out of the way of her sex, positioned her supple thighs over his cock. Her aching cunt was just above the head of his cock. In only a second it would be penetrating her swollen lips, filling her needy pussy. Already the juices were flowing in anticipation. She wanted to feel him inside her deeper than ever before.

She dropped onto his prick, feeling sudden warmth inside her, stony hardness, an incredible pressure already, as though he could barely fit inside her slippery sheath. She had forgotten, since Damian had been born. Forgotten so much... or he had gotten even better.

She tightened every muscle that could possibly touch his swollen cock. Her clit had swollen larger than ever. Bruce could feel it rubbing against the swollen ridge of his prick. She was moving her well-controlled sex now, riding back and forth on him with equestrian grace.

"You ride like you're on a horse," Bruce said.

"You're hung like one," Talia replied, trying to keep joyous laughter out of her voice. "Keep me in the saddle... fuck me..."

Bruce obliged; she brought out the gentleman in him. He thrust his narrow hips up and her whole body moved, jouncing as his cock parted her liquid arousal. The sensation was magnificent. He pulled his throbbing cock back and she pulled her warm body up, their bodies dancing together, interlocking as far as possible. She grabbed fistfuls of Bruce's cowl and pulled herself down on his cock even further, yelping with how deep she took him, but tightening her pussy more, smiling as if she were in heaven.

Her labia made a sloshing noise as they circled and circled his cock, finishing the undulations that began in her hips, shook her torso. Bruce bucked his hips up off the table and drove his steel-hard manhood deep. Her swollen clit was standing out forcefully and he relished running his veiny prick against it as fast as he could.

Talia moaned and squirmed. Her breasts jiggled. All over her head the hair flouncing and spread every which way with the exertion of meeting his strokes, riding them out with fluid circles in her hips. Every thrust seemed to meet her G-spot, send stinging energy up her body and down to tingle her toes. Every time she bounced she saw his groin glistening with her wetness.

Talia ran her hands down her inner thighs, trailing the sharp nails lightly along the sensitive flesh. She grinned wickedly down at her beloved as the feeling swelled inside her, grew and grew. Leaning back, bracing herself with one hand, Talia parted the engorged lips of her cunt with two fingers, exposing the wet pinkness of her inner flesh to Bruce.

A stream of her juices squirted from her there.

Bruce let out a bark of a laugh, feeling her warm ejaculate drenching his lower body. Talia shared his laughter, squealing it out as she held her cunt wide and spurted in short, quick sprays over his armor. She laughed with delight, playful and pleasured—what she was doing made her feel very, very sexy.

Bruce lay still, holding his cock inside her, watching Talia's cunt as her juices shot from it, splashing over his body almost to his cowl. He could almost feel its warmth through his armor. Talia lowered a hand and smeared her honey across his chest.

Then she felt his cock swell inside her. "You like it!" she moaned happily. "Your cock's getting so hard... going to come on you, on your hard cock, and then fuck it, fuck it all over again..."

But Talia didn't get to fuck him again. Her cunt convulsed even as she came, and it felt like she was climaxing all over again, pleasure flaring up to the point of pain inside her. The two fingers she had holding her sex open began to rub at the sudden burning, itching need inside her, and she came in spurts, soaking the wiry hairs of Bruce's loins. Underneath him, her juices had reached his cape, and it grew sodden and slick in a huge puddle.

"Oh God, oh God, I don't believe it—it's too much, too—I can't stoooop!"

She weakly climbed off her drenched lover, his cock pulling from her sex as it tried to clamp around him forever. She slumped against the table between his legs, her flawless breasts heaving up and down, nipples arching to the ceiling.

Bruce's cock loomed over her, as if mocking the oversensitive ache her pussy had become—longing to have him inside her again, but unprepared for the pleasure he'd brought her. She hadn't known. She hadn't been ready.

Nyssa laughed harshly. "No wonder the marriage didn't work. At least I take it Damian was an easy delivery..."

"Oh, have your little girlfriends been fisting you?" Talia asked. "Because that's the only way you could possibly take him."

Nyssa scowled. "My breeding is as good as yours. But I have more resolve than you ever will. You don't possess the will to be the Demon's Head, and you don't possess the will to satisfy this man. Yes—no wonder he couldn't be persuaded to become Heir to the Demon when you couldn't even make him come!"

"And you can? You, who fancy yourself the next Ra's al Ghul?"

Nyssa shuddered. She stared at Bruce. At his cock. "I can do anything you can do. I can take away anything you possess."

"Then take him," Talia challenged. "Give me a show like the one I just gave you."

Nyssa hesitated a moment. But Bruce could see the nipple hardening on her exposed breast. It looked razor-sharp. "Alright," she said, practically moaning. She pulled open her plunging neckline, revealing possibly the only body in existence that was Talia's equal. "I'll get him off. Then we kill him."

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers