Marry The Knight Ch. 16

Story Info
While Poison Ivy is away, Dick gets loose.
4.4k words
4.68
17.5k
28
0

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,590 Followers

A/N: All characters are over 18.

I made it! Misfit thought excitedly.

She'd pretty much given up on her ugly duckling phase being over. Not that she didn't think she was cute, but compared to Dinah, Helena, even Ms. Gordon who sat in a wheelchair all day? She was just a petite little ginger with way too many freckles, a souvenir T-shirt, and a cape she'd worked really hard on. The mask was from a Halloween store. She didn't tell people it went with a Robin costume.

Tiny redhead in an effort-minimal costume she may have been, but she'd been going mad bomb on her teleportation skillz. As it turned out, she couldn't hurt herself bouncing places she couldn't see—if she teleported into something solid, she'd just rebound to the nearest open space. And if that was too tight to get out of, she could just bounce again.

So she tried bouncing underground. Made sense, right? The Batcave was underground—duh—and if she found the Batcave, then not only would she be in good with the Birds of Prey, but she'd impress Batman (and let's face it, Batman totally outranked the Birds of Prey).

And now, here she was! It was just like Ms. Gordon said it was! She'd thought Oracle was kidding about the giant playing card and the giant penny and the giant dinosaur—nope! Batman was a hoarder!

"Cool!" Misfit said, skipping around. She wondered if there was any food stashed around here. I oughta help myself, just in case Bats is as big a sourpuss as Babs. No reason to miss out on a free snack if he doesn't officially make me the new Batgirl.

She looked around the place. Could definitely use some track lightning. Yeah, it was gothic and everything, but what did Robin do, wave his iPhone around every time he wanted to fight evil? She wandered around a bit before giving into the irresistible urge to cry "Echo!"

"Who's there?" someone replied, leading to thoughts inspired by various J-horror movies before Misfit realized someone was probably just in the cave with her.

"Misfit!" she replied. "Batgirl," she corrected. "Misfit," she further corrected.

"...a little help here?"

***

Dick gulped as Misfit came to help him. She looked about eighteen, and as lovely as a girl of that age could be. A smooth, unblemished complexion, a slight but charming awkwardness, and a way of giggling and flirting at just the wrong time. He recalled her having a little obsession with him whenever he had to work with the Birds of Prey, something that had always compounded Barbara's problem with her unprofessionalism.

He also recalled she cooed over bad music, favored extremely tight leggings under extremely tight jean shorts, and she had no idea of what her long legs and fluttery eyes meant to anyone else.

"Nightwing?" she said. "Are you okay?"

"I may be having a bit of an issue," Dick said, testing his bonds again. He would've loved to break out of them himself, not let Misfit get too close. Because the closer she got, the more aware of her he was, the more he thought of her. It was like being fifteen years old and going from Barbara's chaste crushing to Kory in his life all at once.

As Misfit came over to him, she bent over to fix her shoes in such a way as to press her young breasts against her Bat-blazoned T-shirt. A more experienced woman would have known how to bend over without giving anything away, but Misfit didn't think like that. Not yet, at any rate.

"Need any help?" she asked. Evidently she was waiting for him to break free as well.

"Yeah," Dick said, stiffening. "Cut me loose. That's all."

"Okay, think I got a switchblade around here... a-ha!" Misfit pulled it from her utility belt, which Dick assumed had been bought from a street vendor. "Took this off a pimp. Not my pimp or anything. I don't have a pimp. Why would I have a pimp?"

"Just get me out of here," Dick said. It was worse with Misfit here, the sight of her, the smell of her. It'd been pretty bad when he'd just had to imagine Kory, Barbara, Helena, because he could imagine an awful lot—he hadn't even had Zinda yet. But Misfit's nearness and tangibility, even though in his humble guy-opinion she couldn't hold a candle to Kory's literal supermodel, redirected all his lusts straight onto her.

When Misfit started cutting, she would saw away the vines covering his crotch first. With them gone, his erection burst loose, instantly tenting the front of his pants. Dick couldn't even help but gasp at the relief of his hard-on almost entirely uncramping, the sweet succor of being unencumbered almost driving him to orgasm.

***

It had to be as big as a summer sausage. Maybe even bigger!

The girls at school talked a lot about men's cocks, how they got stiff while they were making out, how boys jerked them off, some of the sluttier girls (which was all of them, the bitches) talking about how much their guys shot. And the Birds of Prey tried to keep their mouths shut in her presence, but more than once she'd overheard Helena talking about it. Even about Dick's.

"Wow," she said softly.

"You know what that is, don't you?" Dick was just barely able to control himself, to keep his voice even.

Her eyes still on his crotch, Misfit nodded.

It was definitely bigger than her fingers. Misfit was thinking about all the pleasure her fingers had brought her. Her blue eyes brightened with interest as she wondered what Dick's dick would do. It had to be as big as one of Helena's dildos. And Helena loved her dildos.

"It's alright, Misfit, say it," Dick encouraged her.

"It's your cock." Misfit leaned forward. "And it's hard. Ms. Gordon said the only time a cock gets hard is when, well, you know..."

Dick mentally crossed his fingers. Maybe, just maybe...

"It's so hard," Misfit repeated, her voice awestruck.

"That's because being around you got it hard,"

***

The open, obvious, unabashed interest in Misfit's eyes did it. And it was even worse coming from behind a mask, like Batgirl had worn in a thousand adolescent fantasies. Post-adolescent, if he was really bored. Dick couldn't help himself. He unzipped his pants as soon as he was free, relieving the last little maddening discomfort of having his swelling cock grating against the teeth of his zipper.

Which opened up his awareness to just how damn fucking horny he was. Now that it was all out there, so to speak, all he had to suffer from was the awfulness of not being inside a woman. He'd never been so horny in all his life. It was like Catwoman, Batgirl, Talia al Ghul, Magpie, every woman he'd ever lusted after as a boy had been gyrating before him, teasing him and taunting him with innuendo after innuendo, brushing skin-to-skin contact, sly looks and whispered come-ons, but ever denying him the simple relief of a touch to his quaking, impossible erection.

So Dick did it himself.

Misfit was staring at it, shock replacing lust on her face, her mouth wide open—and that really wasn't helping—as she struggled to understand how her fantasy had become reality. A kneejerk sentiment of primness fell out of her mouth insincerely. "I'm a virgin," she protested.

Dick gripped himself and began to relieve the thundering pressure in his loins.

"I was a virgin," Misfit corrected, mostly to herself, as she leaned over his manipulations.

"Do you like it?" Dick asked, his hand gripping his shaft midway, pumping slowly on its thickness.

"Yes, I do," Misfit said, almost whimpering, her eyes hot on the slow relief Dick was giving his hard-on. Couldn't go too fast, couldn't just explode—there was a lady present. "I like when you play with it like that, Mr. Nightwing."

"You do, huh?"

"Yeah," Misfit murmured, a tremble of delight shivering through her.

"You've never been fucked, have you Misfit?"

"No. Never."

"Would you like to?"

"Yes... yes, I would, Mr. Nightwing, but isn't it too... big?"

"There are all kinds of ways to fuck, Misfit. Have you ever used your fingers?"

"Oooooooh, wow." His blunt question seemed to bring an iota of awareness to Misfit, her delighted embarrassment adding a haste to Dick's masturbation. "I guess I have..."

"Would you like me to do that for you?"

"I think I would... would you?"

"What's your name?"

"Charlie."

"Show me your cunt, Charlie."

Misfit went "nnnnngggh" as she ripped her zipper down, pushed down her leggings and her panties within her denim shorts, and presented her sex to Dick. As he pumped his cock right his right hand, he stuck out his left hand and fingered into her, entering her pussy in a slow fucking. Misfit closed her eyes as all the stress of her totally unshaven, unready-for-losing-her-virginity body was grounded by Dick's finger, like a lightning rod being hit and sending all that electricity straight into the ground.

"You like that, don't you?"

"I like you playin' with your cock, yes, that looks good, I like you fingering me too, I like each of your fingers, they're all great!" Misfit babbled, still watching him jack his prick.

"Do you finger yourself a lot?"

"I'm not telling!" Misfit grinned mischievously, thinking that she had, thinking that Dick could feel it inside her, feel how used she was to fingers, just not these fingers, these wonderful callused fingers that were jerking on his prick too. She thought about all the time she had diddled herself while she thought of him. The only difference between fantasy and reality was that he wasn't wearing gloves, wasn't putting that sexy blue stripe into her pussy, just his fingers...

"I think you do," Dick teased. "Feels like you do..."

"Takes one to know one!" Misfit retorted.

He smiled. His hand worked magic on her cunt, keeping it powerfully aroused with a good solid stroke, never letting up but never becoming too intense either. He kept her going at the same pace his other hand danced on his cock.

"Have you ever done it thinking of me, Mr. Nightwing?" Misfit whispered.

He didn't answer.

"That's what you're doing now, isn't it?" Misfit said, speaking her mind with even less forethought than usual. "You're jerking off to me, aren't you? Aren't you?"

"Your tits," Dick panted. "Your cunt. Your sweet little ass..."

"I love it!" Misfit beamed. "You're jacking it to me... I never had anyone jerk it to me before..."

"Sure you have. You just don't know."

Misfit was distracted by the sight of him jerking off, thrilling by how his hand pumped on his huge cock, the way his wrist moved so easily. She wondered if she could handle his member as well as he was. She had to be able to, right? Guys always liked having girls pump them better than doing it themselves. Why would that be unless girls did a better job?

"I'll bet... all the boys in your school... jack off to you all the time..."

"You really think so, Mr. Nightwing?"

"Of course."

"That's so nice of you to say!" Misfit gasped. "I wanna be your new BFF!"

His masturbating was making slurping, slick, juicy sounds now, which heightened Misfit's excitement in seeing him pump his prick. His hand fiddled her cunt, stroking in and out with a sureness, a confident precision, and Misfit stood with her legs apart, her hips pushed forward, a slow-motion hump of her own to meet his finger-fucking.

"I'll bet you finger yourself a lot, huh?" Dick whispered.

"Yeah!" Misfit agreed. "Like this!"

She swatted his hand away from her pussy. She no longer wanted to be pleasured by him, turned on by him. She wanted to be the one making him hot, making him want her, making him get her.

She bounced up onto his gurney, leaning back with her legs apart to stick her hand down between her legs and finger her pretty little pussy.

"God, Charlie!" Dick gulped. "Like that... yeah, that's it..."

"You like it, huh?" she purred.

"I do," he said, delighting in the sight of her opening before him in all her splendor, her pouting lips parted slightly, her tongue lolling on the lower, her hand rushing her cunt. "I really, really do."

Misfit was in ecstasy, making herself feel amazing while she watched her crush jerk wildly on his cock. "Faster," she mewled. "I wanna see you go faster!"

His wet fist was a blur. It was fulfilling all Misfit's imagined expectations, exceeding her wildest dreams.

"Go faster, Mr. Nightwing! Faster!"

He pumped as fast as he could. Misfit fingered her pussy as fast as she could.

"That looks good," she whispered around a bitten lip, her entire body tingling with excitement.

"You too!" he yelped.

"Oh Jesus!" she exclaimed. "You're masturbating to me."

"And you?"

"Oh, you know I have!" Misfit admitted gleefully. "I've thought about you hundreds of times while I've played with my pussy!"

"Charlie!" he cried.

"Oh, Mister—"

Then she got that shower feeling again, just as Dick's big cock bulged and shot a volcanic load of cum. Big jets of his seed speared upward, flying high at Misfit and splattering at her kicks. A big wad of cum landed right in the hole in her heel, and she could feel it through her sock.

"Charlie! I'm coming for you!"

"Me too! Oh, Mr. Nightwing, come, come!" Misfit yelled at him, her body stiff as an ironing board while the tingle of her climax vibrated through her, giving her such delicious feelings that she thought she would faint.

"Finger your cunt," he huffed.

Big splatters of cum spewed from his huge cock. A gob of it flew high and splashed on Misfit's belly, then it dripped and dribbled downward into her patch of honey-red pubic hair.

"Jerk it to me!" Misfit babbled. "Keep shooting, I like it when you shoot, like you pumping on your cock!" Her words trailed off in passionate shivers, in long lengthy moans that wouldn't let any words alongside them.

"Oh, my darling," Dick whimpered, falling back along the gurney. "That was wonderful."

"It was," Misfit said. "It was just my fingers, but they felt better than ever—better than your fingers were, even—you were watching me, weren't you? Watching me the whole time?" Her voice dipped. "Wanting to fuck me."

The cave was drenched with the explosions of cum Dick had spewed out, the musk of it overpowering. But it was underlain with the scent of Misfit. Dick could smell her cunt, and it reminded him of when he had first peeled Barbara's panties off, how sweet her cunt had been. He could see that same sweetness written all over Misfit's body.

He fondled his softening cock as he looked at her, without even thinking about it. Misfit saw him playing with himself and it excited her. She licked her lips absently as she watched him play his cock to another erection, feeling a swoop of pleasure in her belly again, just having him hard and excited once more. It was like she was still masturbating, still being watched.

Dick smiled and gently cupped one of the girl's pert breasts. "Ohhh, that feels so good when you touch me there!" Misfit gasped.

Dick continued the gentle pressure, feeling her nipple swell under his fingers. "Will you touch me too, Charlie?" he asked quietly.

"There?" Misfit asked, looking at him with a worshipful eagerness to please.

Dick nodded.

"Like you did?"

Dick gently stroked her hair. "No. In a different way."

"Wh... what do you want me to do?" she asked bravely.

Dick took her hand and guided it to his crotch. The teenager hesitantly followed his implication and gently closed her fingers around his huge manhood.

"Wow," Misfit exclaimed. Touching it made her stomach feel crazy, buzzing, and her sex had begun to ache again. She wished he'd touch her between the legs, like he had before. "It's beautiful!" Her fingers slid along the length of his cock, feeling the bumpiness of the veins. When she reached the bulging head, her touch instinctively lightened.

Dick gritted his teeth. Her touch was light and silky where Kory's would be firm and experienced. He wanted to jam himself into her cunt and ram it all the way home, splitting her tightness wide open, but he didn't just want her cunt. He wanted her pleasure. He wanted her to come for him.

"Do you like it, Charlie?" Dick asked, ready to explode but under control.

"Uh-huh," Misfit nodded. "It's so big! And it's warm... I've never felt anything like it!" She looked up at him, her eyes shining. "What do I do now?"

Dick kept massaging her breast and with his free hand he guided her head down to his cock.

Misfit's jaw dropped. He wanted her to kiss it. She wasn't sure she could, wasn't sure she'd be any good at it—Helena was good at it, but she'd had a lot of practice, Dinah and Zinda always said so—but his hand felt so nice on her and he'd been so good to her. She had to try!

"Suck it, honey. Kiss it and lick it and suck it." Dick kept his hand on the back of her hand and Misfit, her eyes shut, licked at the heavy shaft in her hand. Just the tip. Just the pregnant drop of white goo in the slit, that she knew was the same stuff as the cum that he had launched all over the place. It would taste the same...

"That's it," Dick encouraged her. He shifted his hips slightly and the next thing Misfit knew, her lips were around his cockhead.

Dick moved back and forth and Misfit found herself sucking as his cock moved inside her mouth. Her tongue kept trying to lick the way he'd asked her to, but she was getting so excited that she was having a hard time concentrating.

"Touch yourself," Dick said softly, as if he were reading her mind. "Just like before. Put your fingers on your pussy and touch yourself very lightly."

Encouraged, Misfit reached between her thighs. She fumbled for a moment, then felt a wonderful rush of dizziness as her fingers touched the slickness from before. It wasn't oversensitive, slightly stung, the way it had been before. Now it felt even better.

Misfit's soft moans of pleasure were more than Dick could stand. He gripped the girl's head and groaned with satisfaction as he finished in her mouth. Misfit tried to pull away, but Dick held her in place. Her mouth filled and she could feel the burning cum running out the corner of her lips and down her chin. She swallowed, but more and more cum flooded into her mouth until she was choking.

"Oh, Charlie, you have the sweetest mouth!" Dick sighed.

Misfit gulped once more and managed to pull loose of his slacking fingers. She looked up at him. He'd sure had a lot!

And there was more. His cock was still hard. Maybe there was lots more. Maybe she hadn't even gotten half of it yet!

There was nothing left to be said, no more preliminaries. Dick simply looked her in the eye and said "Come here."

Misfit stripped quickly, slipping down her shorts, her panties, her stockings into a tangle that clung to one foot. She ignored it to straddle him like she had seen Helena do to Catman, and Barbara, and Zinda, and anyone who wore her favorite strap-on. His cock was so big that she could stand up and it still reached her pussy, throbbing, straining for her cunt. Dick fisted his cock and, mounting one hand on Misfit's thigh, brought her down atop him.

"Ahh, ooh!" came the long, sweet sigh from Misfit, feeling for the first time the piercing, the filling, the completing of her darling pussy.

She knelt with her legs akimbo over him, looking down into his passionate face, seeing his brow furrow as he felt her tightness. She moved ever so slowly on his cock, screwing her slender hips around and around on the immensity inside her, letting him in and in and in.

She loved how he felt in her cunt, so warm and hard, the hot friction of their joining flickering through her like she was five women at once, all touching themselves. She bore down on him, bending her knees slightly, letting him shove another inch into her cunt.

Dick peered up into her flushed face, seeing the straight bangs on her forehead, the part in the middle of her hair as it pulled back into a ponytail tied with a Bat-blazoned scrunchie. Her oval face was wet with sweat. Her luscious pink lips glistened, a tiny trace of cum on her chin. He reached up to caress her cheek, his thumb rubbing over the spot of semen and transporting it into her lips. She sucked his thumb clean, moving her hips back and forth, undulating them on Dick's manhood so that it moved between them, connecting them, making them one.

Zev95
Zev95
1,590 Followers
12