Marry The Knight Ch. 17

Story Info
After years at war, Talia and Nyssa finally learn to share.
4.6k words
4.76
18.1k
35
0

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,582 Followers

Nyssa stood staring at the high rise of his manhood as she recalled how Talia had responded to it, moaning and groaning with none of the dignity of the al Ghul bloodline. It was only because she was so weak, so unworthy. Even as large a weapon as his could not possibly justify such a lack of discipline.

"Climb up on my cock," Bruce told her.

She knelt astride his hips with her cunt poised above the ready knock of his cock, slowly splaying herself on it, lowering herself to it. She murmured as the cockhead pressed between her lower lips, and the shaking of her body sent tremors through her silky cunt. She saw his eyelids lower as he savored how her sex quivered against him, and he pressed his head back against the metal underneath him.

She reached down to the lowest point of her vertiginously plunging neckline, which bordered on her womanhood, and pulled away the last few inches of modesty. Her fingers brushed against his cock as she did so. Nyssa pressed her hands to her thighs and felt the dampness of her juices upon her fingers. Hunching her torso forward, she looked down as she fed her opened cunt to his manhood.

Nyssa inhaled sharply, his thick cock rising up into her channel, so girthy and penetrating that it was like it was straining deeper inside her, faster than she was lowering herself onto it. Her ass tightened, her sex clenched, she clutched her thighs and her shoulders bunched. Spasms of joy went through her as she helplessly sunk down upon the very onslaught that was claiming her sex.

With a gasp, she came to rest upon his body, greedily clutching his impossible length with a tightness that could not be resisted. But as he savored the full, majestic swelling inside her, it was as if Bruce did not even notice.

He was eying Talia. "Come here. It's time to give you a good licking."

"You cannot defeat me in open combat," Talia said, hugging herself, still rattled by the pleasure she had felt.

"Sit down, Talia. With your legs spread."

Shivering, Talia approached his head. Although she had never experienced this, she had read all about cunnilingus. The idea both excited and repulsed her—the kind of deviant sexuality she could see Nyssa enjoying. On their shared night together, when Damian was conceived, Bruce hadn't eaten her cunt, but he'd hinted at that kind of depravity, with his fingers, with her anus. But she hadn't let him kiss her in such an intimate place.

Now, though—she would never have another chance.

She lowered herself to a sitting position over his face. Before she could say anything, Bruce leaned forward and brought his mouth between her thighs. Talia started to speak, but her words stuck in her throat when she saw his tongue dart out of his mouth and slash at her pussy.

"Ooooohhh!" she gasped, the tip of his tongue unerringly finding her aroused, sensitive clitoris. Tiny darts of passion swept through her body, goosebumps breaking out all over her flesh.

Bruce smiled at the way her body responded instantly to his oral caress, just as Nyssa had responded to his cock. He licked the flavorful juices from her moistening cunt, not penetrating, not touching her clit again, but making her croon as she was ministered to. He could still feel the waves of heat Nyssa's cunt, her vibrations, were sending through him. He couldn't neglect her. If she made him come, this was over, and his last-ditch effort would've failed.

Nyssa swayed upon him. She trembled with anticipation, feeling an orgasm building in the tightly packed flesh around his member. Her body bowed back from the waist, fingertips pressing into her thighs, hair spilling back between Bruce's legs. She thrust herself up and down upon him, and could feel his engorged balls against the base of her ass.

She groaned, and her body and thighs formed a curve as she leaned further back. Writhing upon the massive column of his manhood, twisting and bucking, her lips parted with pleasure.

She clutched at her pants in an effort to pull her body back up and did not care for an instant that she was rending them to shreds. She did not care about anything at the moment. She was engulfed in the constant heat of her orgasm, the steady explosion—she could not tell where it had ended or where it began, if she was feeling one lengthy climax or many smaller ones.

She just cried out and wrenched herself upright. The motion thrust his cock deeper and she felt his knob at depths of tightness she had not known she had, had not known could be visited by a man. She gave a whimpering groan and pressed her hands to his stomach, just in front of her boiling sex.

"Oh! Oh, Bruce! Ahhh!" It was Talia that was gasping, openly vocalizing the pleasure they both felt as he once again flicked his tongue back and forth across her sensitive clit. The shock waves ripping through her body were far more intense than anything she had ever felt in all her long life. It was second only to how he had thundered into her, the very moment of Damian's conception. But that was a pleasure that her sister was experiencing at the moment...

She leaned over and rested her back against Nyssa while his fiery tongue set alight gasoline inside her pussy. She hated herself for having missed this all of her life. Nyssa's arms wrapped around her in a tight embrace. Talia could tell that she too was chiding herself, thinking how delicious this was.

She had never felt so close to her sister as she did sharing this. Sharing him.

"No! Don't stop!" she cried, her voice wavering drastically in response to his tongue's sudden withdrawal.

"Do you like having your cunt eaten?" Bruce asked, his voice as calm as ever, but his words a keening shock to Talia. She couldn't believe he was saying such things. She couldn't believe how her cunt clenched to hear him say it, to garner further proof that he was making love to her.

"Oh yes!" she whimpered.

"Tell me," Bruce ordered.

He wanted her to say the words! Talia had never used such gutter language in her life. "Please, beloved."

"Tell me," Bruce repeated, and when he opened his mouth again, Talia could see his tongue. His tongue that should be inside her. It belonged to her as her taste belonged to him.

"Please... please lick my cunt!" she gasped finally.

The words coming from her mouth sent a strange thrill racing down her spine. She felt Nyssa tighten her grip as well. She had enjoyed hearing it too.

Bruce bucked his hips. Nyssa raised and lowered herself to his movements, her cunt rising and falling upon him, her juices glistening on the base of his cock. His cock slid down, her sudden emptiness drawing all the pleasure out of her sex, and then it slid back up, and he was so deep in her and so big, she was so full and tight, that it stung. She had to ride him, let him dictate the pace, or she would be left behind, condemned not to experience any of the ecstasy that Talia was.

Her flesh burned and her clit sizzled. Her depths seized with need and fulfillment. Her hair swirled around her face. His hips lifted and fell and his cock ran even higher within her. She could take it now. She just had to sway with him so it was not too much, too fast. His rhythm was perfect for her.

She was in a frenzy as spasms erupted through her cunt. She tensed and her knees dug into Batman's cape. Her head went back and her mouth opened to its widest as her eyes screwed shut. Her body shook upon his, his body arched up against hers, and he sucked air through his teeth.

The air burst free of her lungs in a wrenching sob, her ears filled with a roar as her brain flashed with her climax, and her body jumped and twisted in the possession of her release. The back of his head pressed back against the table as his heels dug into it, and he inhaled with a groan as her coming brought him to the verge of his own climax.

Bruce forced his attention to Talia, making her feel the tip of his tongue circle down to her asshole, then dip inside her cunt and race up her slit, stopping at her quivering clitoris. Talia's head began flaring back and forth against her sister's restraining embrace.

"Ooooahh! Oh God! God yes! Oooohhh, yes, lick my cunt!" Talia cried, his tongue once again caressing her intimately, sending electric charges surging through her.

He stopped with her poised on the brink of orgasm. "Tell Nyssa again."

Panting, Talia turned to see her sister. Nyssa was frozen, breathing heavily, still trying to process the rich sensations that had gone through her. His hardness was still within her, unflagging, a constant, piquant reminder of the pleasures that had just wracked her body. She could not relax into some post-coital languor with it still offering its ecstatic tension. It demanded. It demanded more of her pleasure.

"My beloved says 'again,'" Talia reported, and Nyssa felt as if she had somehow failed a test and was going to have to repeat it until she had gotten it right.

Slowly, she began to grip Bruce's weapon with her cunt. She turned her hips from side to side. Her breathing grew pitched as she tightened and loosened herself around him, building back the rapport that have given her such satisfaction. The tremors were quick to grow inside her, resounding with her oversensitive flesh, painful but not too painful to stop. As her clit began to pulse, she became determined to truly get it right this time. To please him.

Nyssa pushed Talia back into place atop Bruce's face, and her hands moved up and down his stomach, over his chest, as she began to raise and lower herself. She arched herself so that her ass swept back and forth across his balls. His breathing deepened, and his shoulders shifted in response to her concentrated efforts. She arched her ass down and forward as she lowered herself, clutching and turning as she rose and fell, arching her ass as she came down. Her brain was clouding with arousal greater than the first time, but she fought it so that she could continue to set the pace, the rhythm. She could feel Bruce's stiff nipples through his armor, and his arousal gave her pride.

She licked at her lips and lovingly stroked Bruce's belly. Her sex felt like an explosion around the thrusting hardness of him, and she found it harder and harder to keep her eyes open. Her nostrils flared as delicious waves of heat rocketed up her body.

"Oh... my... God!" Talia murmured, her tongue licking her own lips in unconscious counterpoint to the cunnilingus that was driving her mad. "I like that! Yes, beloved, eat me! Ooooh!"

Nyssa tried to ignore her, but it was impossible. She saw an orgasm crash in on Talia without warning, and felt immeasurably jealous of Talia having what had been hers just moments ago. She had his cock, she should have the greater of the pleasure!

Talia, for her part, did not even notice her sister. She was hot, so hot she was panting for breath before her body exploded into sizzling pieces. She placed her hands on either side of Bruce's head and rode wave after wave of earthquakes centered on the tectonic plates of his tongue and her sex crashing together again and again.

Bruce felt his balls churn as he ate her out. She was so unrestrained and enthusiastic, once provoked. At a moment's notice, she was every bit as sexual as Selina or Ivy. And the way she came—a light spray was freed from her sex to coat his face and cowl as she writhed in the throes of her orgasm.

Nyssa's sex was throbbing, beating, uncontrollably sucking and spasming around Bruce's oversized prick. His armor was rubbing right on her clit.

"Bruce, I'm coming!" she yelled. She wrapped her arms tightly around Talia, humping her ass in a frenzy of lust. "Fuck my cunt, make me come like Talia, don't you hold back, don't you dare hold back!"

Her cunt greedily accepted Bruce's hammering prick, Nyssa writhing helplessly atop him, entirely subservient to the bucking of his hips. She was almost in pain now as his mammoth shaft ravished the depths of her clenching passage.

Finally the gut-wrenching spasms tapered off. When Nyssa came to her senses again, Bruce was still fucking her cunt as hard as he could. He still hadn't spilled his load of cum.

"Oh, Bruce, I can't take anymore!" she mewled. "You have to stop. Please don't fuck me anymore... it's too much, too much!"

With an almost disdainful twist of his hips, Bruce spilled Nyssa off him and onto the floor. She covered her pussy with both her hands, hiding its redness, its soreness. She had been addicted to his manhood, the jangling pain inside her, unable to stop except by his edict. She still missed it desperately, even as the relief of their stopping soothed her entire overheated body.

"Your breeding is better than mine, eh?" Talia asked. "Apparently you don't know as much about breeding as you think."

Anger flashed in Nyssa's eyes, but she couldn't dispute Talia's insult. Her breathing came fast and hard. It was Bruce's fault. He had been too much for both of them. "Sister... how did you handle him, all on your own?"

"I let him fuck all my holes."

"All your...?"

"And my breasts." Talia's voice simpered with lustful recall. "With all the seed he spurted on my body, it's a wonder any ended up in my womb!"

"Are you going to kill me or not?" Bruce asked, cutting through Talia's romantic interlude with brusque directness. "There is still so much left to do..."

Nyssa looked at his cock, mocking her with its size, its hardness, its undiminished power. She could still take it. In her mouth, in her asshole, somewhere. She could make him come, make him be the one begging for more. Not sending him to his grave while left... wanting.

"I'll make him come," Talia said imperiously, barely trembling as she came off his chest and walked down to his lower body. "I always do."

She restrained her shock at the size of his hard-on, which now looked as immense as it had felt inside her, entirely unreduced by its sojourn inside Nyssa, the pleasure it had brought her. His erection was a massive one, not merely long, but with a stretchingly huge girth.

Talia had to maneuver to get her mouth into position where she could engulf the end of his cock.

She heard his voice, distant, saying, "She knows how to take my cock." He was speaking to Nyssa. The inference was clear.

Talia smiled. She inhaled and smelled the musky odor of his arousal. He was responding to her in a big way, there was no mistaking that. It was her submission to him. She had gone from riding his cock, riding his face, to kneeling before him and performing on his manhood. As she had on their wedding night. To prepare him before he brought her untold pleasures. And after. To clean him off, tasting her own fragrant joy on him.

She could still taste some of it now. Hers and Nyssa's. He had conquered them both. It made her feel a little better about her own subservience. Nyssa hadn't been able to resist him either. She didn't think there was anyone who could—not when his prick was jerking and throbbing with its own life.

Pressing her tongue into the underside of his manhood, she could feel his distant heart throbbing away. She licked slowly down the sensitive underside until his legs began to tremble. Again, she smiled. She wanted to punish him for all his failings. He had to make up for how horribly he had neglected her, and he would do so by granting her his ejaculation once more.

Her lips closed on the cleft head of his prick. The tiny slit where his cum emerged was the most delicate portion, and she gave it special attention. She would show him the pleasure that could've been his if only he had stayed. As his cock danced frenziedly in front of her nose, Talia knew he was realizing his error.

"Enjoy her mouth, Batman," Nyssa said smugly, observing the tension knotting up his body. She rested her hand on Talia's head. "It will be the last pleasure you ever feel."

Talia tired of licking and nipping at his cock. She started licking down the sides of his member until she came to the tangled hair at the base. She nuzzled her nose into his pubic hair, managing to get close enough to lick his balls, dangling under his huge prick.

As she tongued it wetly, roughly, with just the tip of her tongue, it began to firm. The skin contracted as his arousal mounted. Soon, there was only a clenched fist of skin holding his churning balls.

She sucked this into her mouth, feeling the strain at the corners of her mouth, a perilous numbness to her lower jaw, but it was worth it to feel his balls tumbling around inside her mouth like they were in a pressure cooker. She imagined him coming from this. His seed flying from his cock and covering her face. She wouldn't wash it. She would carry his scent for days.

Then, in the distance, came a familiar, agitated voice, "What are you doing!?"

It was Ra's al Ghul demanding an explanation. She could hear him behind her. The video link, it must've activated. She could hear Nyssa—her nudity shaming her almost as much as Talia's present act—sputtering for an explanation.

"Father, we are—we were—"

Talia thought she heard Bruce sigh. She was getting to him. His lead-heavy balls were controlled a little by the way she licked and tongued them. She experimented with pushing them around in her mouth, running their contours over her teeth, very gently gnawing on them and the loose skin of his scrotum. Her hands on his thighs, she could feel his muscles flexing involuntarily, his cock rigid, hot, and wet along her face. His precum was seeping into her hair...

"Talia!" Nyssa whispered desperately, shaking Talia's shoulder. "Father is watching, he can see us—"

Talia shoved her aside. Fuck their father. She wouldn't give this up. Not if it was for the last time, not if it was just this once, and not if it were the first of many. His cock was simply too delicious to stop. She would keep going until the bitter end and Ra's could just live with it, as she had lived with so much. Her estrangement from Bruce, her lost son, Ra's and his constant edicts and schemes...

She tired of his balls, just as she had tired of Ra's's presence in her life. She wanted to sample the end of his cock. Leaving the scrotum behind, she kissed back up the shaft of Bruce's member until she came to the purpled knob, waiting for her with a fresh taste of precum.

Her lips closed over the glans as if she were dying of thirst and this was her only hope for water. She made a face around the bitter drop of precum beaded at his very tip. It left a lingering, sour taste in her mouth.

But that would soon be washed away by creamy gulps of his hot cum. How she had loved the taste of it, so long ago, loved it so much that she had reached between her legs after he had finished in her and tasted it off her fingers. She would do anything to get a mouthful of it. To let it roll over her taste buds, stimulating her, making her into a complete woman once again.

Her tongue darted all over the stubby end of his prick, lightly touching here, pressing there, until his cockhead was flexing and straining against her tongue. Giving her a kiss.

"You will stop this now!" Ra's roared, but Talia barely even heard him. The blood was pounding in her ears far too loudly for that. She couldn't even tell if the words were directed at her or Nyssa. It didn't matter. She knew she was giving Bruce the best blowjob ever. That all that mattered to her.

Her head began bobbing up and down on his cock. "Careful, careful," Bruce said. For some reason his calm whisper penetrated far deeper than Ra's's angry words. "Slow and easy... just like that..."

And she was moving slowly, with great deliberation. Inch after inch of his prick slowly vanished into her mouth, almost choking her. She backed off, her teeth dragging on the sides of his shaft. The livid red marks were soothed away by her soft lips, and Talia knew she was giving her beloved exactly what he wanted by the way he thrust his hips forward, the way his cock was pulsing rhythmically in her mouth.

Zev95
Zev95
1,582 Followers
12