Marry The Knight Ch. 22

Story Info
Selina remembers she's a whore.
4k words
4.63
17.2k
27

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,590 Followers

Getting onto the grounds of Wayne Manor was sinfully easy. All Selina had to do was slip between the bars of the gate. She wasn't even wearing a corset.

Oh, she knew that Wayne Manor was even better guarded than the Hall of Justice, the whole thing an auxiliary line of defense for the Batcave underneath, a sort of early warning system that Bruce could and would sacrifice if he pleased. But that was alright. She'd done this to get Bruce's attention. There was a reason she'd worn a particularly tight catsuit tonight, and it wasn't just to get through the bars. Her high-heeled boots swept through the crisply manicured grass of the lawn, glistening wet with the dew of the morning that hadn't arrived yet.

There were floodlights illuminating the façade of the manor, as well as the mighty oak trees that pillared the landscape. Selina could've evaded them easily, sticking to the shadows, but she enjoyed letting them cast her silhouette about, a shade with wild devil's ears. She stopped flouncing toward the house when she felt Bruce's eyes on her.

Not one curtain had been disarrayed, she couldn't catch a glimpse of him, but she knew he was watching her. He could ninja around all he liked, hiding himself from her, but she always knew when her little show had an audience or was for her own benefit.

At her neck, an O-ring hung like the tag on a collar. It was meant to provide a tempting, distracting target, teasing any adversary with the knowledge that if he just got a hold of it and tugged, he would be graced with the sight of what hid underneath her thin leathers—usually so sheer that he could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. Bruce was the only man who'd shown no sign of being tempted. Which was maybe why he was the only one who'd actually managed to grab the brass ring.

She did it for him. For him, and only for him. Moving only the very tip, the clawed tip, of her forefinger, Selina hooked the O-ring that crowned her zipper. Her hold was so precarious that if she'd pulled any harder, her grip would've slipped off—and if the weight she put on the zipper was any less, it wouldn't have budged. But before Bruce's eyes, the part in her zipper slid down the middle of her body, down her throat, between her breasts, over her belly. Replacing the skintight black of her neat, narrow leathers with the dusky suppleness of her bare skin, a swath of it rolling from the lips beneath her cowl to the toned muscles above her groin.

Her breasts were bigger than Harley's, but smaller than Ivy's—C-cups, with a boastful roundness and pertness that seemed to swell against her parted leathers, pushing her catsuit out to make the gulf within her cleavage yawn open. The vee of exposed skin was given a very wide mouth, her suit practically slipping from her shoulders as it struggled to contain her ripe breasts. Selina gave a little meow. She wore no bra.

Bruce took a long look at her. She could tell. Selina felt kind of funny standing there. She had never known the feeling except once before, when she knew she was going to do everything she was told to.

Do a dance for me, she heard, like Bruce was whispering in her ear, and she strutted forward, taking her whip from her thigh and flashing it around to either side of her. Ear-splitting whipcracks struck the landscape, rolling out into the night, before Selina turned it on herself, cracking the whip so it slid around her throat, the girthy handle now hanging from her like a noose.

Now take off your clothes. Do it slowly. I want to enjoy every inch of you.

With her hands free, she dug her claws into the loose folds of her costume and she ripped and she tore, peeling away the material down to her elbow-length gloves and her thigh-high boots. Her beautiful breasts sprang out with the first cut; they were glad to be released from the tight confines of her suit.

Her café au lait skin gleamed, sweat in rivulets like veins of silver running through the rich soil of her body, the hard granite of her musculature. She ran a gloved finger through the trail of sweat on her abs and licked it clean. She liked her own taste, but she thought she would like Bruce's taste even better. Wasn't that always the way?

She was standing in front of Bruce in nothing but her boots and gloves. She could feel the shivers going up her spine as he enjoyed her body. Now her cowl. She slipped the goggles off with one finger, letting them dangle at her side as she used her other hand to undo the chinstrap and slick the cowl away from her pageboy haircut.

"The boots kind of take away from the view," Bruce said. He was behind her. Fucking ninjas...

She turned around, smiling proudly, her hands clasped behind her back as she displayed herself without an ounce of shame, modesty, or humility.

"I fuck with my boots on," she told him.

"Unless I take them off you."

"Oh, what's the matter, Bruce? Afraid I'll sneak away with the family jewels in them?" Selina took hold of her whiphandle again. It came loose from her neck in one tug. She gave it another flourish of a swing and the lash wrapped around her waist, the coarse leather feeling divine on her bare skin. "You should be more worried about my claws."

"Come on over here," he said, "and take my clothes off."

Selina was suddenly sure that she was going to get well-fucked this evening. She peeled his handsome body out of his clothes. She could feel herself shivering every time her fingers brushed against his skin. She could well understand why both Harley and Ivy had allowed him to fuck.

Bruce was the kind of man that all girls dream about. Tall, muscular, well-tanned, and very handsome. And more than that, he was a strong man, a man who knew what he wanted and went after it. He was the kind of guy that told girls how to act, and what he wanted from them. And confidence - there wasn't a person more confident than Bruce was. And last, but certainly not least, of course, he had a huge cock! When Selina saw his enormous tool, she just couldn't refuse him a single goddamn thing.

Which made it all the more fun when she did.

"You know my rules," Bruce said. "No more crime. No more stealing."

"So you want to control me?" Selina asked, looping the whip over her head now. Pulling it down so the base of the lash ran across her face. "Tell me what to do?"

"Yes."

She smiled at him. "If you marry me, I'll let you try."

"If you break the law again, I'll punish you."

"Mmmm... am I not supposed to enjoy that?"

"We'll see," he told her. "Now play with my cock. Show me what a whore you are."

She looked down at his swollen prick. It wasn't quite hard but it was already bigger than she'd imagined it would be. She felt her heart pounding a little faster as she stared at it. She put her hand on his throbbing cock.

"That's it," he said. "Play with it. Love it!"

She wrapped her fingers around his cock and started moving her hand up and down. His cock immediately got hard all the way. She moved her fingers down to his balls and stroked them. They felt so hot and hard.

"You sweet little bitch," he told her. "I've wanted to fuck you for a long time."

"You're married to Harley and Ivy," Selina replied. "I'm not surprised."

He grabbed her by the back of her head and jerked her face down to his cock. Selina could smell his strong musk. She pushed her tongue against the head of his prick and tasted his salty pre-cum. She lifted her head and brushed her hair back from her face.

"You want me to suck it?" she asked.

"I want you to do everything to me."

She smiled as she slid up his body. She let herself rest against him. She felt his hard chest against her tits. She started rubbing herself against his chest, and she felt him tense. She lifted up and moved a little higher, so that one red nipple was against his lips.

He had never let himself touch her tits before. Now she could feel his mouth open and begin to suck gently on one swollen nipple. She felt him slowly drawing it into his mouth and biting on it with his teeth. She shuddered.

"I always thought you didn't know how good it feels to break the rules," Selina purred. "But you do, don't you? When you put on a mask and break some scumbag's face. When you break your own code and take what you want from me. Admit it. You like being bad."

She pulled her hard tit back from his mouth. She moved up and kissed his mouth.

She rammed her tongue deep into his throat. She felt him rubbing his tongue against her. His hands moved down her back and grabbed her asscheeks. He held onto her asscheeks hard and it made her shiver all over. Her legs opened and his hard knee moved between them. He started rubbing his knee up and down the lips of her cunt. She could feel her juices leaking out against his knee.

"You like being good," Bruce accused her. "You could have any man you want. You want to be with me. Because I protect the city."

"Because when you're bad, you're really bad..."

He was really starting to get her worked up. His hands moved between them and he started playing with her tits again. She felt his fingers stroking and fondling her breasts. They had gotten so firm they were throbbing. She hadn't thought she was going to enjoy it this much. Bruce was making her feel things that whole orgies couldn't make her feel.

He pushed her down again. He rolled her over onto her back and his hot lips and went down to her tits again. This time he started sucking and biting one of her teats. He moved his other hand up her body and started fondling her other breast. His fingers flicked across her nipple and made her shiver.

He raised his head. "You've got a real big pair of tits, Selina. I'm going to enjoy fucking your big tits."

He moved up her body again. This time she felt his hard prick leaking on her skin and making her tingle. He rested with his cock between her tits. He closed her tits together around his cock. He started moving back and forth, fucking her between her tits. She lowered her head and could see his prickhead appearing between her tits. She could see some of his cum leaking out of the purplish tip.

"Bad enough for you?" he asked.

She smirked up at him, at his cock. "Not hardly. You're making me yours, but you're not making me your bitch."

He kept moving back and forth between her tits and she could feel more of his cum leaking onto her skin. He finally moved up a little more and she felt his cum-covered cock brushing against her tits.

"Open your mouth," he said. "I'm going to ram it down your fucking throat."

She opened her mouth. He didn't give her time to take a breath. He rammed his prick deep into her mouth and made her choke. He pulled back long enough for her to take a quick breath, and then he was ramming his prick between her lips again.

"Play with my balls," he said. "Play with my balls while I'm using your throat."

She moved her hand up between them and started stroking his heavy balls while he crammed his prick in and out of her mouth. This wasn't like giving a blowjob. He was simply fucking her mouth as he would fuck her pussy. She kept feeling cum dripping down her throat, and she had to constantly swallow to keep from choking.

"I've been dreaming of doing this for so fucking long," he told her. "You wear the mask showing off your perfect lips—how could I not think how they'd look around my cock?"

She thought he was going to come in her mouth. He was really dripping. She felt wet and sticky from her lips to her gullet. She could feel some of his cum wetting the roof of her mouth. She got ready to swallow but he suddenly pulled away.

"Let's go inside," he told her. "We're finishing this in your cunt."

Selina nodded, but she realized she wanted him to finish what they had started right there. She wanted him to lower himself to her level and fuck her out in the open, as open a declaration as her stripping naked had been. She dragged the cool leather of her gloves down her face, digging in her claws as her hands wandered down her neck. Pale white lines flashed down her chest and belly as she teased at herself with her claws, like if she cut just the right amount, she could let out this desperate lust she was feeling under the skin.

Hurrying, she went to the front door. Bruce dawdled behind, staring at her ass. And to think, she'd once thought she'd needed a tail to draw attention to it. She went up the steps and put her hand on the doorknob and turned it. It didn't budge. She was locked out for the night.

She turned around. Bruce was walking toward her, as naked as ever, as hard as ever. He was coming up the front steps. Selina stroked her thighs and ran her claws up to her pussy. The feeling under that skin had to be let out worst of all.

"I thought we were going inside," she said.

"I lied. I'm bad."

He grabbed her and kissed her hard. Her mouth opened willingly and she felt him stabbing his tongue into her wet mouth like it was a target. She knew he was remembering all the time she had teased and taunted but refused to give him his kiss. Now he was taking it.

He released her and pressed her back against the door. She felt his hands go around her waist and grab her naked ass. She could feel him rubbing himself against her.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"You know what I'm doing, Selina," he said.

"But it's at your front door," she said. "Somebody might come by and see. Or they might come to the door. Let's go back out in the yard if you have to do something."

She didn't understand how he could be so excited after the fucking he had just given her. But she could feel the swollen prick against her belly and she knew he would use it this time.

"Anybody might see," he agreed. "Then they would know what a whore you are. I don't give a fuck if they find out. In fact, I might tell them myself. You're a whore, Selina. And from now on you're going to act like one. You're going to pull up your skirt any time I tell you."

"And are you going to make it worth my while?" she asked, looking up into his eyes with her most insouciant look.

He pressed her up against the door again. She felt one hand up between her legs, playing with her pussy. She felt his fingers gently stroking the lips of her cunt. She tried to close her thighs together, but his hand wouldn't move. She could feel her breath getting shorter. She closed her eyes and tried to fight the feelings he was causing in her.

She gasped as one of his fingers suddenly stabbed into her hot pussy. She felt him moving his fingers around until she was shivering. She couldn't fight it anymore. He could make her crazy if he wanted to. She wanted him to want to.

"You're a whore," he said. "I want you to admit it. Right now. I want you to tell me you're a whore and that your cunt is going to be ready any time I want it."

"I'm Catwoman," she told him. "You know how many millions I've stolen? You know how many of my enemies are in jail or in the ground?"

"Out there you're Catwoman. With me, you're a whore."

She kept trying to refuse, but she felt two of his fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. It was making her entire body tingle. She felt herself pushing her ass back against the door and then against his fingers. Her pussy was getting wet, and she knew she couldn't deny it anymore.

"I'm a whore," she whispered.

"Louder," he said.

"I'm a whore!" she screamed. "I'm a whore. My pussy is always ready for you. Is that what you want to hear?"

"That's it," he said. "Now reach down. You want what you want."

She reached down and found his hardness. A car came by the road and she shuddered as the headlights raked through the gate and over her. She didn't know what they could see but she didn't care, it didn't matter. Not as long as they saw Bruce Wayne, as naked as her, right next to her.

"Don't worry about them," Bruce said. "I'm sure they enjoyed the show."

She knew she was going to get fucked. She knew he was going to fuck her up against the door of his house with all of the night watching. It was like he wouldn't carry her across the threshold before they were married, in body if not in law. She had to be his before she was part of his house. And, Selina realized, she wanted him to be hers just as badly.

Who cared about being a whore as long as the john paid enough? Paid his life and his love. And paid for every diamond Selina could ever want to steal.

"Put it in your cunt, Selina," he said. "You know where it goes. Put my cock in your pussy."

She had to spread her legs wide to get his prick in the right position. She settled down on it and groaned as she felt how deep his prick was inside her.

"Yeah," he groaned. "You like that, don't you? You like having that big, hot cock inside you?"

"Oh, yes," she moaned softly.

"Ivy did too. So did Harley."

"But you didn't like their loose cunts half as much, did you?"

"No."

He held her ass against the door as he began to ram his prick into her pussy. Suddenly she didn't care anymore that cars were going by and that anyone could see. All she could think about was how delicious his big prick felt. It was degrading to get fucked like this, but wonderful that Bruce cared enough to degrade her. She would never have to do it herself again.

He pounded her harder and harder until she could feel the quivers starting in her body. Her ass was getting rubbed raw by her front door but she didn't mind that. She started moving her ass up and down a little faster. She could feel her juices dripping over his cock. She didn't want to give him the pleasure of making her come like this—giving into him so easily, being not just his bitch, but his cock's bitch. No fingering required, no licking required, all he had to do was penetrate her and she went off. It was embarrassing. Misogynistic. She didn't want it, but she could already feel her body starting to betray her.

"Yeah, you hot-assed little whore," he said. "It's starting to get to you. You'd fuck in the middle of the street in broad daylight."

He started driving it into her faster, and she couldn't hold back. She started moaning softly as the flood of desire started building up in her body.

"Oh yes," she screamed. "Oh yes, fuck me like that. I can't help it. I like it. Oh shit, I like it. I'm going to come. I'm going to fucking come. OH SHIIIIIIT!"

She screamed again as the wild juices flooded her body. She started working her ass up and down on his prick as fast as she could. She could feel his hard cockhead deeper in her belly. She had never felt it this way before. She loved it!

She finally started to calm down again. She felt the last few shivers running through her body and was able to relax. He stopped moving. He held her against the door until the last of her cream had run down her thighs.

"You liked that, didn't you?" he asked.

"Damn you," she said slowly. "You know I liked it. You've always known I would like it."

"And that I would like it too," he said. "That's why I never let myself... until now."

She kept squeezing his big cock. It still felt so deep inside her that she could feel herself shivering. She wondered why he didn't go ahead and come inside her. Instead she felt him pull his prick out of her. He scooped her up; his foot lashed out and kicked the front door in. He pitched her inside, onto the landing. She fell on her ass. The sheer ferocity of it flared inside her like an explosion. The next thing she knew, he was upon her like an animal. All he had to do was thrust inside her and it was like fire inside her. She was coming again. She couldn't stop.

Wildly, Selina rolled from side to side on the floor. Her legs threshed the air and her arms waved, then she parted her legs to the limit, placed her fingers over her wild clitoris. "I-I can't stop!" she panted, saliva running from her mouth in a stream.

Slowly, deliberately, Bruce eased himself up from her body, robbing her of her penetration. Taunting her with her desperation for it. Selina's legs were outstretched on either side of him and when she felt his weight go down onto her she could feel the violent shocks still tearing through her flesh. She reached under him, seized his member, guided it between her thighs. Her pelvis was jerking so much that it was difficult to steer the organ into her vulva, but when she raised herself as another orgasm rocked through her, she stabbed inward quickly with his erect cock and penetrated the writhing, squirming lips of her pussy.

Zev95
Zev95
1,590 Followers
12