Marry The Steel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warmth of the praise mixed with the vulgarity of the curse word, making Lana blush deeper than she'd have thought possible, blush all the way to her core, all of her heating like the bed was a skillet and she was finally starting to melt. Her full pinks lips moved up and down Clark's hotly throbbing prick, taking more, still more—

But Lana couldn't ignore how Lois was fingering her cunt in the best way imaginable, sucking on her lovely, swollen clit as hard as she could.Fucking dead-tree media bitch—really making me wet!In the safety of her own mind, she vented as loud as she could, safely gagged by Clark's prick steadily moving through her mouth.Fuck me with your fingers, you bitch, suck my clit! Bite it! Harder, yes, DAMN!Lana began to scream into her 'gag,' letting out muffled obscenities that were more thoughts than words as Lana nipped her clit harder.Oh, you damn whore, am I ever going to get even with you for this! Sweet Jesus, a little more! Just a little more! Then I'll fuck you, oh you beautiful bitch, I'll fuck you so good!!!

Her hands flew from her breasts, grabbing Lois's raven locks again, trying to force her mouth more firmly to Lana's sex. Lois stubbornly resisted, enjoying how Lana had no power over her—all those hours of weightlifting proving pretty useful.

"No, honey, not yet," Lois whispered to Lana's pussy, as if soothing it. She knew that as much as Lana might hate her for not making her come when she needed to so bad, she would thank Lois later.

And in the meantime, it would be funny as hell.

***

Mercy took off the scarf, letting her hair fall unbound down her back, and wrenched her bra off before it could further irritate her painfully swollen nipples. She'd have to take her panties off next. They were just getting so goddamn wet—

***

Again, Lois worked her stiffened tongue into Lana's inner folds, its tip moving deep into Lana's clasping portal. Then Lois licked it out, barely leaving before fucking it back in with a deep, rapid stroke.

"God!" Lana moaned around the cock in her mouth, the word coming out understandably garbled. She clutched painfully at her own breasts once more, swallowing the mixture of saliva and precum that threatened to fill her mouth. There was an audible gulp.

Encouraged by Clark's hand restfully petting her hair, Lana kept giving her hot, eager mouth to him, rhythmic motions of her head matching the subtle stirrings of his hips as he seemed to finesse his cock deeper and deeper into Lana's mouth. Her cheeks fell inward with suction, her tongue flicked and stabbed as if trying to hold the intruder at bay, but she just kept takingmore.

Clark pushed deeper and Lana suddenly had an overwhelming urge toswallow. She did, gulping down, feeling her gullet impaled, a sudden presence in the back of her throat. He was in her, God! She was deep-throating him!

"Take it," Clark said, holding her head firmly in place as he fed himself to her, so calm, so confident, his eyes half-closed in pleasured acknowledgment of her skill.

Lana's mouth felt suddenly dry. She swallowed, again, again, felt like she was dry-swallowing pills. This hugemassin her throat, forcing her to breathe through her nose. She sucked at it, not hard candy anymore, butsex,a sexual creature, a demand, a domination of her body craving her servitude. She pulled at it with her lips, as hard as she could, knowing it would go deeper still—the cum it gave her would go all the way down to her belly. She would swallow Superman's seed.

She darted a quick look over to Lois—part of her wanting to know if the reporter was enjoying the show. Lois offered her a smile in return. "Do you like big cock, Lana? You like taking big cocks all the way down your throat?" Then she mercilessly tongue-fucked Lana, desperate noises welling up from within Lana's chest. She loved it. Being throated. Being eaten out by a woman. She experienced a thrill that was downright masochistic at having someone witnessing her sexual subjugation, her surrender to this decadence so complete that it was almost embarrassing. God help her, she was going to come.

Lois knew Lana could not take being teased any more. And for some reason, she didn't want to, no matter how fun it would be to make Lana truly fraught with need. She pulled her tongue out of the redhead, placing its cream-wet tip directly on Lana's clit, and rolled it about in a lewd little circle.

Lana moaned excitedly around Clark's manhood, feeling the pressure of Lois's tongue steadily increase against her clit. Then it seemed to go supersonic, flickering back and forth across her shuddering clit, battering it savagely. The pressure inside Lana was so thick that she was literally suffering with the need to reach a climax. She could hardly stand the tightness between her legs, all the relief that was being denied her.

Suddenly, Lois was kissing her clit, wet lips on the bundle of nerves like a match struck against an igniter strip. The sensation was sharp, instant, blazing bright for a moment and then unfurling deep inside her, rumbling out into her body like a gusher from a new oil well.

She virtually screamed into Clark's manhood, automatically embracing him about the waist, taking the glans of his cock all the way down, headbutting the powerful muscles of his stomach—barely noticing with the thunderous, almost painful release of her orgasm. She gagged reflexively at the cock newly lodged down her throat, and the sudden tightness brought him off instantly.

But Clark knew he was being watched, knew what Lois wanted to see. Exercising his phenomenal self-control, he decided to give Lois proof he was coming. Grabbing Lana by the redness of her hair, he jerked her head back until, with a lascivious slurp, her lips lost his cock and she was able to breathe again. Just in the nick of time...

***

Mercy's panties fell to the floor.

She couldn't deny it any longer. Her heart was racing, her pulse pounding, the palms of her hands actually throbbing. She wanted to trade places with Lana. She wanted to be the one having her face splattered with cum, jism slithering over her full lips, dripping from her nose, gurgling with insane glee as it was slapped across her lovely features.

And she wanted to keep watching. She loved watching. She'd never done anything so crazy before—so kinky—but despite how unprofessional it was, she found herself wishing she had watched Lex with the Contessa or one of his other mistresses. Because watching Lana, she was sizzling with lust—squeezing her thighs together to dam up a flood... trying to get a buzz of pleasure...

***

"Well,thatwas fun," Lois said, rising from between Lana's legs, eying her whitened face. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand like a boxer who'd just had a split lip. "Hope you enjoyed it, Clark."

"That I did." He kissed her, but after a moment's enjoyment, Lois was quick to push him away.

"Good," she grinned. "But that was just for starters. Now don't you dare get soft..."

She bent down low to clean Clark's drained cock, moaning as she bathed it with her tongue, her licks so strong they jostled his cock back and forth with each lap. Lana watched, weakly licking her lips, barely able to raise her hands to her head and caress the cum that had immersed her features.

"Nice and warm?" Lois asked solicitously. "Feel good on your skin? That's cool." She looked up at Clark. "Hope you have a lot of cum stored up—she never gets enough."

"Shenever gets enough?" Clark asked rhetorically, as Lois stuffed his cock into her mouth. Soon he was getting another hard-on, amazing Mercy with his recuperative powers, his swelling cock spreading Lois's lips wider and wider.

***

Damn them, she could hear thewetness,lewd, sucking! It inflamed her! She wanted to play with herself! Sheneededto play with herself! So many nights when Lex had ignored her, she'd eased her frustrations with a patented Lexcorp Pleasurer, so well-designed it was like Lex himself was fucking her with the vibrating plastic. Lex had liked her to be quiet, but on those nights, she could be as loud as she wanted...

But just then, she was in Lana's office, watching her fuck those annoying Planet reporters. Surprisingly, she found herself not wanting to spoil it for Lana. The woman wasn't so bad—naïve, but not stupid. And she worked hard, unlike the Contessa. Mercy knew exactly how horny she must've been, working night and day to keep Lexcorp afloat. She could easily imagine just how much Lana needed it, Lois Lane's wet cunt, Clark Kent's big cock, the hard fast fucking they were both giving her.

So she would have to be quiet. Save the whimpering and moaning and panting for the next time she masturbated. Because she would be thinking of this for some time to come.

***

Lois sucked till Clark was hard as steel—harder—then released his spit-soaked cock, taking a moment to appreciate it standing at attention. Her eyes were hot and lustful, her breathing pitched. She stared at his cock a moment longer, then fell onto her back, pulling Clark on top of her.

"Goodness, Ms. Lane!" Clark croaked, sounding as nebbish as a PBS presenter. "Is this what it's like for you to warm up to me?"

Lois smiled at his act. "Shut up and kiss me, Smallville. It's been a week since I got off and I need either a big scoop or a big cock. And since I can't expectyouto get a big scoop—"

"I'll just have to supply the big cock?" Clark was interrupted for a moment by Lois kissing him. They were making out, dry-humping, his big hands caressing her body, her slender fingers lost in his awe-inspiring musculature. "But hasn't Superman, err, made love to you? I thought you were sorta his girlfriend..."

Lois laughed bitterly, wrapping her legs around Clark's waist and giving him a squeeze.. "Are you kidding? He can save everyone from everything, but he can't save me from a dry pussy. The man's in love with his job. He doesn't have time for a wife."

Mercy nodded. Lex had been the same way, married to his work, leaving her restless and unsatisfied. She couldn't blame Lois or Lana for getting relief with the nearest bachelor—especially when he was so well-hung.

"Well, you know I can't understand a guy like that. A beautiful woman like you—or you," he added, turning to Lana, "to come home to, but they just neglect them."

"Lucky for us, you're smarter than that," Lana replied, running her palm down over her cheek, licking it free of the cum it'd gathered.

"Lucky for you too," Lois added. "You're gonna take good care of us."

"And we'll take good care of you," Lana finished, reaching over to take hold of Clark's dick and guide him inside Lois.

***

Mercy watched, clutching the cord controlling the louvers for support. Lois was on her back, dark hair beautifully tousled, spread so far across the bedspread that some of it touched Lana. Clark bent her long tanned legs at the knees, elevating them high off the bed as he crashed down on her, her large breasts pillowing under the pressure of his chest. His hips flew, big cock sliding in and out of her—balls heavily slapping against her buttocks. He was fucking the hell out of her, making her come, just as he had Lana.

"Christ almighty," Mercy whimpered as her trembling hand fluttered down to her crotch, not remembering it was holding the cord. As she wished that she could trade places with Lois, as she imagined it being her flat on her back and taking a hard cock, the louvers that hid her opened fully.

That was when Lois looked up and found a naked woman watching them.

***

She was in her early thirties, magnificently built, her breasts large and thrusting, auburn hair falling almost to her waist. It actually took Lois a moment to recognize her as Mercy, she looked so different when she was aroused, naked—human. Lois gave her a smile.

Surprising both of them, Mercy smiled back. She seemed to be pretty amused to find a threesome taking place with Lexcorp's new, good-girl CEO in the middle. Lois stuck out her tongue, flicking it lasciviously as she'd done for Lana—just a bit further away.

That completed Mercy's arousal. She hated them, the thieves that had stolen Lexcorp, but if her legs weren't so limp, she would have thrown herself onto that big bed and begged to join. She looked at Clark's clenching, jerking ass between Lois's legs and was envious. But at least she had the next best thing. She reached down and ran her fingers up and down her slick slit.

Lois almost squealed in excitement, watching Mercy touch herself. It was just too bad she couldn't eat that cute little pussy while she was taking Clark's nice, hard cock. She wasn't Lana Lang, for one thing.

Creaming furiously, she fucked back at Clark while watching Mercy masturbate. "Oh, yeah, fuck me good!" she moaned. "Fuck me real good!"

She was saying it to Clark, to get him to give it to her harder and faster, but she was also saying it to Mercy, wanting her to fantasize about them, wanting Mercy to wanther.It seemed to work, Mercy's eyes going glassy with lust, her hand jerking rhythmically between her legs.

If Clark had any idea that Mercy was watching them, he didn't show it. His eyes were closed in bliss; he was fucking away like his only care in the world was getting Lois off. Lois grinned wickedly at Mercy and she leered back, suddenly enjoying herself immensely. The three of them hurdled toward orgasm.

"Babe, BABE, I'm almost there!" Lois panted. "Oh, am I gonnacome—"

That spurred Clark to fuck her harder than he'd ever fucked a human woman before, thrusting into her like a pile driver, so hard that the bed shrieked beneath her. That in turn inspired Mercy to finger her cunt at lightning speed, jaws clamped together to keep from moaning with excitement.

"Take my load, Lois!" Clark gasped. "Here—it—is!"

Suddenly, Lana was kissing Lois, sharing the cum she had carefully gathered into her mouth. Lois got a pretty good taste of the cum currently pumping into her, making here so excited that she came too, her cunt going into spasms around Clark's jerking cock.

"Shit, yes,coming!" Lois moaned.

"Unnngggghhhh!" Mercy groaned as she, too, got off. Luckily her release was drowned out by Clark's, as he powered into Lois one last time.

More hot jism pumped into Lois every time their bodies met. Lois jerked her feet up and scissored them around Clark's pistoning ass, rocking her hips to meet each reaming stab of his cock, not stopping until she'd fucked him completely dry.

"Ahhhh," Clark sighed, rolling off Lois's well-fucked body. She lay there, basking in her afterglow, her cunt open and white, his cock covered with glistening juices, its thickness slowly wilting under Mercy's heavy gaze. "That was great."

"Yes, it was." Lois took Lana's hand. "For all of us."

All three of them shivered with the aftershocks of explosive orgasm, each with their own thoughts of greater thrills to come. When Lois looked at the louvers again, they were closed and she just knew Mercy was gone.

***

Mercy returned to her bathroom, having come, but weakly, frustratingly, not nearly as beautifully as Lois or Lana had. She sat down on the toilet, her head in her hands. Her fingers smelled of sex.

Her phone blitzed suddenly. Mercy had been clutching it the entirely time. She looked at it to see a text message from Lois.

Let Lana have Lexcorp and you can join in.

12