Mars Hill Ch. 03

Story Info
Jeremy finishes telling the story.
12.6k words
4.79
4.1k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDVH
TheDVH
29 Followers

Becca decided that she wanted to start working with a councillor to deal with her dad being released from prison. She used the counselling service provided by our school. Even though we were almost on the opposite side of the world and there was practically no way he could get to her she felt there were unresolved emotions and feelings that needed to be dealt with. I supported her as best I could. Needless to say our sex life slowed down dramatically while she was working things out. The councillor wanted to see me too. I wasn't sure why, but since Becca had asked me to go I went without question.

The waiting room seemed almost sterile. It had a very clean smell, like a doctors waiting room. Instead of health posters on the bland walls there were posters about mental health issues. There was no one else in the waiting room as I sat down. Some bland elevator music was playing softly over the speakers. The receptionist quietly typed on her keyboard and in the background I could hear someone on the phone.

I had never been to a councillors office before, and I wasn't sure what to expect. I imagined lying on an old fashioned couch and being asked about my obsessions, or being hypnotized.

"Jeremy?" A kind voice asked?

I looked up and saw a woman who looked like she was in her 70s with white hair and a salmon coloured shirt and jeans was at the door leading out of the waiting room and into the offices.

"Yeah." I picked up my stuff and walking toward her.

"Welcome." She held the door open, and lead me down a modern hallway with multiple doorways on it and into an office. Inside there were some comfortable looking chairs and footrests.

"My name is Jan, please take a seat."

I sat down on one of the chairs and she sat across me, kicking her feet up onto one of the footrests.

"Please make yourself comfortable."

Ooookkkkk, I thought and leaned back a bit in the chair.

"Have you ever been in counselling before?"

"Yes."

"Ok good, so you should be pretty familiar with how this is going to work," She said. "The first thing is that everything we discuss is 100% confidential. Rebecca won't know anything that you say here, and likewise I will not reveal anything what she has said. However, I am also a mandatory reporter, and I am required by law to report if you indicate that you may harm yourself or others. Other than that though nothing will leave this room. I will be taking notes, but it is mostly so I can remember what we talk about."

"Ok"

"So tell me, how have things been going with Rebecca recently."

"Well I gave her a trip home to Australia as a gift, and while we were there she found out that her father had been released from prison. She had never told me what he had done, and when she found out that he was free it really hurt her. I tried to distract her until she got home, but for the first day she barely spoke and wouldn't eat. I tried to give her space, got two beds in our room even though we hadn't slept apart since we moved in together. She tried sleeping in the other bed but after having what seemed like nightmares she did end up sleeping in the same bed as me anyway. It took a while for her to start coming around, and she didn't tell me the whole story until we were back home."

"How did you feel when she told you."

"Honestly I felt sick. I literally threw up when she told me. And I felt angry."

"Who were you angry at?" she asked.

"Her father." I shrugged, since this should have been obvious.

"And not at her?" Jan inquired.

"No. No! Of course not. None of this was her fault. She did the best she could in a terrible situation. "

"For not telling you?"

"Well...I wish that she had told me before I took her to Australia. I'm not angry, I don't know if I would have been able to tell her if something like that had happened to me. I wish she had told me because then I might not have taken her into a situation where she might have to re-live what had happened," I said firmly.

"Do you blame yourself for taking her home?"

"I... I felt guilty, even though my brain knows that it's not rational. I had no way of knowing what had happened right? I had no way of knowing that her dad was being released. But at the same time my heart is telling me that I took the person I love most in the world to a place where she was badly hurt in the past, and then she got hurt again while she was there."

"Ok. So what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about it."

Betrayal. I thought. I had taken her to a place where everyone had betrayed her. Her father. Her Mother. Me.

"I guess I am worried that she will think that I betrayed her just like everyone else did there." I slouched down in the chair.

"Do you think she feels that?"

"I don't know. I hope not. But I can't help but be on egg shells a bit, waiting for the hammer to fall a little."

"Does what happened to her make you feel differently about her?"

"Yes. How can you not feel pity and regret that something that terrible happened to someone that you love. But it hasn't changed anything. I'm still in love with her. I'm still attracted to her, and I still want her in my life for as long as she will have me."

The rest of the appointment was spent going over strategies to help me help Becca.

I drove home through the snow and found Becca waiting for me in our living room. She was reading a book, but didn't seem to be turning the pages.

"Hi Becca." I said as I walked through the door.

"Hey" she said distractedly.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"Good. I'm not excited about term starting back up tomorrow."

"I know. Want to go out tonight?" I asked.

"I don't really feel like it Jer." She said.

"I figured as much." I said.

She looked up at me with hurt in her eyes.

"Which is why" I continued, turning to bring in a bag from the grocery store "I went and got the fixings for a nice meal at home tonight. I even made you an invitation."

With a bow I handed her a card saying that she was invited to a formal dinner this evening at our house. Black tie or equivalent, as a joke since I knew full well that neither of us had clothing like that.

"Black tie?" She coughed, which might just be the seed of a laugh.

"Yes. This will be a very formal dinner. Only the best is good enough for my Girlfriend. "

"Well OK then. I accept." She hesitated "...I'm sorry that I've been moody. I'm trying not to take things out on you." She walked over to me and stood on tip toes to give me a kiss. "I love you and I'm so grateful that you are the best boyfriend ever. I don't know what I'd be doing without you."

I smiled and gave her a hug. She stiffened and then relaxed into it hugging me back with a squeeze.

I started cooking and had the table nicely set with candles and everything when she appeared wearing a red dress.

"You look beautiful." I said.

"The tux looks good on you too." She nodded at the T-shirt with the print of a tuxedo and bow tie on it.

"Dinner is served ma'am" I announced and took her by the arm to her seat, marked with a name tag.

I served dinner and she relaxed and chatted. After it was over I brought out dessert and some port I had picked up at the Duty Free on the way home from Australia.

"I've been saving this for a special occasion. Now seems about as good as any."

We sipped at the fortified wine with appreciation.

"Jeremy"

"Yes"

"Thanks for dinner."

"You're welcome love."

She came over and sat in my lap, and we just held each other for a while. She finally stirred and got up to start clearing the rest of the dishes. After clearing the rest of the dishes I turned on the stereo.

"May I have this dance?" I held out my hand. And we danced.

The school term started slowly, which gave Becca time to ease into it. Soon she was pretty much back to normal, with a smile and a kiss every day. Spring break passed by in a blur. Soon I was thinking about work for the summer. I was all set to graduate, and so was Becca. Becca had already been accepted to do postdoctoral work at the observatory and it was only natural that we would spend another summer working there.

Then it happened. We graduated. Becca had her graduation first. My aunts and I were in the front row when they called her name and she walked across the stage in her gown and cap. We gave her a standing ovation and she beamed at us. Well damn, I was in a relationship with an actual Doctor now. I couldn't have been more proud.

The next day it was my turn, and when It was my turn to walk across the stage they were there in the front row for me. I grinned at them and winked at Becca. They handed me my scroll and that was that. All that was left to do was figure out what I was going to do with the rest of my life. Easy right?

That night my Aunts took us out for dinner to the nicest restaurant in town. We celebrated until the early hours of the morning. Becca and I crawled into our bed, barely having time to take off our clothes before we fell asleep. I woke up to Becca rubbing my back.

"Good morning handsome" she said.

"Hello miss." I replied in a fake British accent.

She leaned over and kissed me, taking my hand and putting it on her breast, the first time in almost six months that I had touched her sexually.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. I want to bring back the good feelings around sex, and forget the bad ones."

I caressed her breast and played with her nipple before bending down and taking it into my mouth. I sucked and teased it and moved over to do likewise to the other side. Becca reached down and started playing with herself as I worked my way down, kissing her breasts, then her abdomen and belly and finally made my way down to her pubic bone. She took her hand and pulled me back up for a kiss, moving so that I was between her legs.

"Just do it." She guided me inside her.

The first penetration in so long caused me to last for about fifteen seconds before I was erupting inside of her. I kept kissing her and thrusting throughout and barely got soft before I was hard again. I flipped her over and pushed back inside doggy style, reaching around to play with her breasts. I kissed her neck and shoulders as she pushed back with each thrust. She turned her head and I leaned forward and kissed her, our tongues entwining as her vagina started to constrict. I could feel her heart beating through the walls of her vagina and as she tensed up in the throes of orgasm I came inside her again. We collapsed onto our sides and breathed heavily for what seemed like eternity.

She rolled over and faced me. "You're bleeding again." She reached over and pulled a tissue out of the box and handed it to me.

"Thanks."

I got up and rushed to the bathroom before I ruined the sheets.

"You've been getting a lot of nosebleeds Jer. Do you think maybe you should get that checked out?"

Ugh. I did not want to go to the doctors office if I could at all manage not to. There were way too many unpleasant memories of trips to the doctors office in my life.

"I'm sure it's just dry air." I said, swapping tissues.

"Yeah, but they sure have been happening a lot recently.." I cut her off with a kiss before I ran to the bathroom to wash my face and stop the bleeding.

"Gross! You got me covered!" She shouted, following me. We took a shower together to wash off the blood. I wiped down her back, running my hands along the curves of her hips as she pressed back into me.

"Remember that night in Vegas?" She asked.

"Yeah. I remember almost dying," I said with a laugh.

Then we went to bed.

And so I started Grad School. I knew grad school would be different from undergrad, but I had no idea how different. I had TA duties, Classes I had to take complete with papers to write, and of course my big thesis. Becca was doing a few classes of teaching, but had gotten an internship with the Naval Observatory which was just down the road from Flagstaff. They wanted her to continue her work in finding exoplanets and she was doing other work that was classified. I wouldn't understand it anyway so no big deal for me.

After the first week of getting settled and into the routine I was summoned by my thesis advisor, Professor Jensen, to talk about what I wanted to write about.

"So I know from your undergrad that you were exploring ways that languages influence culture, specifically Esperanto and the global society of esperantists that emerged." She said.

"Yes. I thought it was interesting to look into the social and historical roots of Esperanto and the people who speak it. Being detached for any one geographical area, how did the culture of Esperanto evolve, especially considering its start in the 19th century."

"Do you think that you still want to work on this topic?"

"Actually I was hoping to make it more multidisciplinary," I said. "I want to explore how language influences culture throughout history. For example you can look at the schism in dialect between the French and Québécois, who arguably speak a more pure version of French than the French do. So sort of a combination of History, Linguistics, and anthropology."

"That could be interesting. Why don't you go ahead and draft up your proposal with specific questions you want to answer and I will see you again in a month."

I agreed.

Becca and I settled back into our routine, and she got better and better. She started calling her mother and sister more regularly and was relieved to find that her Father was back in prison for parole violations. Apparently the first thing he did when he got out of prison was try to go back to the family home.

Gwen of course was prepared for this, and even had the local cop over for tea when he arrived. Since visiting his victims was a violation of the terms of his release, the officer immediately put him in handcuffs and hauled him back to Jail. Once it was official that he would not be released for several more years, which was the end of his original sentence, which of course took a while even given how cut and dry his case was, Becca was noticeably more herself. We laughed and Beth had us work some evenings at public viewings, even though neither of us had the time to work anything more than casually at the observatory.

When Dr Jansen approved my thesis proposal, Becca cooked dinner for us and invited my Aunts over to celebrate, and before we knew it it was Thanksgiving and the temperatures fell below freezing again.

Soon afterward it was Becca's Birthday. I surprised her with a rose petal path to our bedroom when she finished work early in the morning. She came in and I had candles lit and more rose petals on the bed.

"What's all this?"

"Did you think I would forget?"

"Forget what?"

I laughed "I think you forgot instead. Happy Birthday Rebecca."

She looked at her watch and with an exasperated sigh said "Damn. Would you look at that."

She grinned up at me and dropped her bag on the low table at the foot of our bed. I got up and kissed her passionately. She looked up at me and smiled, reaching down to the bottom of her golf shirt uniform and pulling it over her head. She hadn't been wearing a bra today and I bent down to kiss her neck, the hollow of her throat and along each collarbone, while rubbing my hands up her belly and gently tickling her nipples before reaching around her and picking her up. I softly placed her on the bed and stripped her out of her pants and panties. I kissed her feet and she spread her legs as I kissed my way up them. When I got to her clit I wrote out her name on it and before I knew it she was pulling my hair, my head clenched between her legs. I smiled at the power I had to make her feel so good.

"Don't stop," she whispered with a pant.

I kept going running our names over her nub with my tongue and she came again. This time she pulled me up to her face and as she kissed me I slipped inside her. She was still clenched from her latest orgasm as I began to rock inside her. She rolled us over and began to ride me hard. I reached up to her hips as she rocked and met my thrusts from above.

Before long I was cumming inside her, and as the sun rose we fell into a sweaty sleep under the covers, wrapped around each other.

We woke up in a sea of red. No longer the red of the now crushed flower petals, but instead a crimson tide of blood was pouring down my face, staining the sheets and our bodies.

I tried to sit up but my head began to spin and specks of light flooded my vision and I fell back on to the sopping pillow. I reached over to Becca and shook her but could barely move my arm. Luckily she woke up with a groan.

"What is it?" She turned to face me and immediately saw the blood.

"Oh my god Jeremy, are you ok?

"Can't... get up... dizzy...," I muttered without much strength.

"I'm calling 911."

"No... It's ok. I just... need to get to the bathroom to clean up."

I struggled to my feet and immediately fell to the floor, the blood continuing to trickle out of my nose.

That was enough for Becca.

"Jeremy just try to relax. I'm calling for help,"she said pulling out her cellphone.

After she called 911 she grabbed a box of tissues and with me still lying on my side on the floor tried to help me get the bleeding under control. There was an awful amount of blood everywhere, or so it seemed to me. Becca's cheeks, usually rosy, were very pale and her eyes gave away her worry even though she tried to keep her face controlled so as to not worry me.

I closed my eyes and just felt awful.

When the medics arrived I was lifted onto a stretcher and rushed to the ambulance. On the drive in to the hospital, Becca held my hand as the medic started an IV and gave me medicine to help my nose stop bleeding.

When we got to the hospital they wheeled me straight into the Emergency Department. Becca tried to follow me in, but someone stopped her to get a statement on what had happened.

They decided to give me a blood transfusion because they couldn't be sure how much blood I had lost. Lots of blood tests were done but I was feeling a bit groggy, so I spaced out for a while. When I woke up they had filled my nostrils with cotton and said they had cauterized the bleeding in my nose, and the grogginess had been from some drugs they gave me to relax so they could do the procedure.

"Where is Becca."

"Is that the young lady who came in with you?" Someone asked.

"Yeah. She is my girlfriend."

"Sorry sir, next of kin only."

"But I live with her...."

"Sorry sir. You're not married so we can't let her in here, you can see her during viewing hours. Do you have family who is local here that we can call?"

I screamed internally 'You don't need family, you have Becca.' I breathed a few times. "You can call my Aunt. Becca has her number."

They wheeled me upstairs to keep me overnight for observation. They wanted to be sure that I didn't start to bleed again. When we got to the room upstairs a Nurse came in to introduce herself to me.

"Hi Jeremy, I'm Claire, I will be your nurse this evening."

"Hi. Do they know what happened? Anything come up on my tests?"

"I'm not allowed to tell you the test results, but we have scheduled our hematologist to come in to talk to you when she comes in in a few hours. Try to get some sleep."

"Can I see Becca? My girlfriend? She came in with me?"

"Sorry. Hospital policy. We can't let her in outside of visiting hours. I can pass on a message though if you like."

"Yeah just let her know that I'm sorry for wrecking the bed."

Claire nodded and slipped out and I drifted back to sleep.

A few hours later a middle aged lady walked into my room wearing a white lab coat, with a purple stethoscope around her neck.

"Jeremy, Hi, I'm Dr. Jones, How are you feeling this morning."

TheDVH
TheDVH
29 Followers