Mars Mining Colony

Story Info
Beautiful slaves prepare for the breeding month.
3k words
3.98
75.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shez
shez
22 Followers

In the year 3000A.D. the lunar colonies were completed and the chosen men and women were preparing to be the first to populate this new colony. They were sent in two by two; the top man and woman from each profession that were deemed healthy and of acceptable breeding age. Thus, the colony was known as 'The Arc'. They set up home and began compiling all their knowledge of their particular field into holographic learning projections, so that the future children of The Arc could learn a profession, and the race would never die out.

Only a little more than 100 years later, the bombs finally dropped on Earth. Entire nations were wiped out and what was left of the planet was now desolate and completely uninhabitable. The people of The Arc were now the only remaining survivors, and as the colony grew, their need to explore and inhabit planets to create future colonies grew as well.

*****

The miners began that deadly procession back to the surface, carrying behind them twelve tons or uranium ore. Should the cart accidentally veer off track and hit a gas pocket, the whole mine would end up nothing more than yet another huge crater on the surface of Mars. Shaila, Ruhana, Krie and Ellz were strapped into their harnesses and crawled their way through the pitch black tunnel. They were blackened, wore little more than rags, and all had horrific wounds to their backs, where they had been whipped for not moving quickly enough, or for merely stopping to catch their breath.

Krie was the worst off from these terrible beatings. She was tall and slim, with perfectly formed breasts. She had tan colored skin, and long, black hair. Her back was riddled with whipping wounds. The two original archeologists on The Arc were Italian and Egyptian and their offspring had intertwined with Greek and Romanian families; these were Krie's ancestors. Krie's brother had died in the rebellion, as the people had tried to stop the political forces turning Mars into a slavery. Krie had just been a child, and hadn't realized why her brother had never returned or why she was being forced to make the harnesses for the older miners to wear. Now she was the only direct member of her family left, and at 18, was prepared to fight 'the watchers' with all she had.

The watchers were specifically bred for their task. They were descendants of athletes, weightlifters, sportsmen and the like. The men were huge walls of muscle, and kept the miners subdued using brute force. The female offspring were trained as builders, and erected huge palaces for the rulers of the human race - the politicians. Once a year the watchers were allowed to breed, and chose any miner they liked to serve this purpose. Of course, the female miner's lives could be made easier by doing sexual favors for the watchers, but any woman found pregnant before the breeding season would have her child removed to become either a slave for the politicians, or a future wife of the politicians. Krie had been one of these children, but as it was only a couple of weeks before breeding season, no one really noticed. Her mother had reduced herself to begging for her husband's life through sex; and now the nephew of this particular watcher, Krug, had his eye on Krie for his mate.

Krie only had two days left before the watchers picked their mates. Some of them were finding it hard controlling their lust for their chosen one, and instead humiliated them in front of their fellow miners by stripping them naked and forcing them to work like this. Each of the chosen women would be taken down into a 'breeding center' for a month. These centers were no more than dungeons, where she would sit and wait until night, and her watcher would come to mate with her. Once that month had passed, they would be put to work with the children, fixing the mining equipment and making new harnesses, and handles for sledgehammers.

The male miners were deep in the tunnels, digging out the ore. Krie and her three workmates went to collect the ore, and by chance were taken to the section of the mine where Ellz's secret husband was. They had married deep in the mine, as did many of the miners, and had consummated their marriage there. Now Ellz was stripped, and her husband knew that she had been chosen. Krie had told them that they must see each other before Ellz was taken to a center. Krie and her two other workmates began to load the cart as Ellz and her husband made love against the wall of the mine. For a moment, Krie was mesmerized by the motion of his penis desperately thrusting into Ellz. Krie imagined herself up against that wall with Krug raping her, as she screamed for him to get off.

Ellz's husband tensed for a moment, and then relaxed. He had came inside her, but held onto her, as if this would make sure that the child she produced would be his and not some watcher's. Krie felt beneath her torn rag of a skirt, and felt that she had become moist. She was almost physically sick. The thought of herself and a watcher had made her wet, and she couldn't understand why because she despised them so much. Krie shouted to Ellz, and she slowly climbed off her husband's penis, before getting back into her harness and pulling the cart back to the surface. Once there, Krug grasped Krie by the hair. Another watcher bound her hands and lifted her onto a pole. Krie dangled from her wrists as Krug tore the material from her back and whipped her violently. Krie screamed and cried out for him to stop, but he carried on with his relentless beating.

Later that night in the miner's quarters, Krie was lying on her exposed front, and trying to ignore the pain in her back. Krie had lay like this every night after she had been beaten, and has conjured up numerous ways to escape this planet, but she knew none of them could succeed and even if they did, she would end up on another mining colony or a slave planet. That night, Krie dreamt of herself and Krug in the breeding center. She clawed at him and hit him, but his huge, muscled body easily took her blows. Krie woke in a sweat. This was now her last day in the mine before being taken to the breeding center.

*****

Krie stepped out into the light and witnessed the sexual chaos that always ensued on the breeding day. Almost all of the watchers were engrossed in some sort of sexual act with their chosen miner. Krie watched the children marching into the workhouses, gazing upon women being raped and abused. They didn't know what was happening, and the young girls didn't realize that in a few years they would have to endure this.

Krie went over to her cart. Ellz was not there. Krie scanned the miners until she saw her, bent over in front of a watcher as he forcefully raped her from behind. Krie grasped a new sledgehammer handle and ran towards them. She hit the watcher over the head and he fell to his knees. Ellz fell to a sobbing heap on the ground. Another watcher came over to them, and was about to remove his whip when Krug grasped his arm. The watcher spat at Krie and went back to having his penis sucked by another miner. Krug grabbed Krie by the hair and dragged her over to the entrance to the mine. He pulled her up against the wall and took his erect penis from his trousers. He thrust it inside Krie, and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her close to him, and licking her neck in a possessive manner.

Krie screamed and cried out as she felt his penis thrusting in and out of her vagina. She tried to push away from him, but this just made the sensation stronger. Krug grasped at her breasts and started thrusting harder inside her. Krie felt a strange sensation while he was raping her. She felt as if there was pressure building up inside her. Krie wondered if this was him ejaculating, but then she felt as if the pressure had caused her to explode. She felt a strange pain, but this was masked by indescribable pleasure. Once the feeling had subsided, she felt drained and lay limply in Krug's arms as he continued thrusting inside her. Krug tensed, and pulled Krie's face to him. He told how she was his now, and that she would grow to enjoy their time together. Krie wanted to scream, or hit him, or anything, but she still felt drained and couldn't even muster a word. Krie then felt a sudden warm feeling in her vagina, and she then realized, as Krug slowly loosened his grip of her waist that he had came.

Krug let Krie drop to the floor, and he went off to watch over the rest of the miners. Krie slowly rose to her feet. Krug had ripped off her skirt, and she was now completely naked. She could feel the watchers leering at her as she made her way back to the cart. Ellz was now strapped in, but the watcher that Krie had hit was still behind her. He held onto the harness, pulling Ellz backwards, her neck was forced upwards to look at him as he fucked her. Krie watched them, and slowly realized he wasn't fucking her vagina. He had forced his penis deep inside her arse, and if the harness wasn't choking her, Krie was sure Ellz would be screaming in pain. The watcher pulled his penis out of Ellz's arse and thrust it deep into her vagina. He pulled her hair, causing the harness to choke her even more as he came inside her. He then threw her to the floor and laughed at her as she choked and spluttered.

Krie felt her vagina. It was dripping with Krug's seamen. She started to crawl towards the entrance of the mine, and the three almost dragged Ellz along with them. Krie deliberately went down the tunnels until they got to the section where Ellz's husband was working. Krie took off Ellz's harness and her husband came and lay next to her. Krie and the others began loading the cart with the ore as Ellz lay sobbing in her husband's arms. When the cart was full, Krie practically had to drag Ellz away from her husband and strap her back into the harness. They then went back up to the surface and dropped their load into the ore bunkers. Krie looked behind her to see Krug watching her. She could see he was rubbing himself. Another cart was brought in by a watcher. Krie couldn't tell what was in it, but if it was a watcher who brought it, it must have been something to do with the breeding centers.

One of the watchers jumped up onto the cart and pulled out a number of restraints and chains. He chose a pair of handcuffs that were connected to a leash, and went back to cuff his miner. He pushed her to her knees and began to drag her around by the leash like a dog. Krie raged at the sight of this, and was about to un-strap herself again when she felt a strong hand pressing her down between her shoulder blades. Krie looked around to see Krug once again standing above her. He grasped her hair and forced her to watch this poor girl being dragged around. Another watcher went over to her and began to stroke her vagina from behind. Suddenly, there were several watchers around this girl, no older than 19 and terribly thin and weak.

Krie felt Krug's hand move down to her still wet pussy. He stroked her as she watched the girl being raped over and over by different watchers. The girl's 'owner' simply held onto her leash and watched, laughing at her. As they were about to cum, they went over to their own girls and thrust deeply inside them, filling them with seamen as they screamed and cried. Another watcher came over to Krug, and handed him a metal collar and leash. Krug fixed the collar to Krie and held her leash as he continued to rub her pussy, pushing his huge fingers deep inside her, making her gasp and moan. Krie felt herself becoming more and more aroused, and she was soon cumming. Krug watched her, and pulled her leash so he could get his fingers as deep inside her as he could. He watched her come, and bent over her so Krie could feel his breath on her pussy. He licked her possessively, and un-strapped her. He then dragged her over to a large ore container and fastened her leash to it. He then went back to his watcher duties.

Krie sat there with her head between her legs weeping uncontrollably. She had never cried outside of the miner's quarters as she didn't want the watchers to see any weakness in her, but now she couldn't help herself. She had wanted to fight Krug, and stop these terrible things happening to her friends, but instead she had enjoyed her last encounter with Krug. He had made her cum, and she had thought of her mother, and wondered if the sex she had to save her husband was really for that. Krie wondered if her mother had enjoyed her time with the watcher. Krie also wondered whether it was really the watcher who was her father.

Krie looked up to see three watchers standing over her. She quickly scurried backwards, but the leash kept her closer to them than she ever wanted to be. One of them grabbed her waist and pulled her backwards, and he pressed the head of his penis against her arse. Krie screamed as he tried to push it inside her. He stretched her, desperately trying to force himself inside her. Krie screamed louder as he finally managed to get the head of his cock inside her arse. He was about to force the rest of his penis inside her, when Krie felt him pull out of her. She looked behind her to see Krug had pinned him to a wall and was staring into his eyes. Krug let him drop, and the three quickly went back to their own girls. Krug came over to Krie and grasped her waist, holding her against him. But Krie did not struggle or fight him. She knew she was safe from the other watchers if Krug was with her.

Krug was the biggest of the watchers, and although a low rank of watcher, no one ever questioned him, and Krie knew the other watchers had wanted her because she was Krug's and this was the only way they could undermine him. Krie knew that was why he had chained her up, so that she couldn't walk around by herself, and so Krug knew where she was. Krie grasped his huge arms, and held him closely. Krug may be a watcher, and he may beat her, but she knew he was ten times more lenient with her than some of the other watchers.

Krug loosened Krie's grip and stood up. He watched her scurry backwards, pressing herself against the container, and trying to stay out of the sight of the watchers. Krug simply walked away, leaving her exposed once again. Krie couldn't understand it. He had protected her from the other watchers once, but now he left her to possibly face the ordeal again. Krie wondered if it was a power game he was playing. He knew he could protect her, but Krie had to sit and wait and see if he would. Krie simply sat there, trying to stay out of the watcher's sight even though her leash didn't allow her much movement. Then she heard the siren.

The siren usually meant it was time to drop your things and head back to the mining quarters, but today it didn't. It meant that every woman who'd been chosen would be restrained in some way and led to the breeding centers. Krug came back over to Krie, and untied her leash from the container. He grabbed the end, and pulled her up onto her feet. Krug started pulling her along. Some of the other women were refusing to go, and we simply being dragged or carried. Others were fighting the watchers, thrashing against their various restraints, but this just made the journey longer. Krie simply walked behind him, occasionally having to be pulled forwards as she stopped and wondered if there was any way she could help any of these women.

Eventually, they got to a metal elevator with three other watchers and miners. The women were simply numb now. There was nothing they could do to escape, and so they simply awaited their fate. The elevator started going down, as one watcher tried to get his woman to suck his penis. She complied, and he thrust deeply into her mouth, making her choke and splutter. He then pulled his penis out of her mouth, but he overcame his urge to ejaculate, as there wasn't enough room in the elevator to bend her over.

The elevator came to a halt, and a watcher opened the doors. Krug tugged at Krie's leash and led her deep through the tunnels to a steel door. He quickly pressed in a code and the door unlocked. The room was dark, and there were few furnishings. A large bed, a sofa and a table with two chairs were the only things in the room. The rest of the room consisted of various restraints. A pair of shackles dangled from the ceiling, a wall with arm and leg cuffs, and a cage directly in the center of the room. Krug pulled Krie close to him, and whispered in her ear.

"Now I own you, Krie. Now you're mine."

shez
shez
22 Followers