Marta's Day Dream Pt. 01

Story Info
Marta is starting to learn about her submissive nature.
1.2k words
4.6
11.5k
7
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marta sat on the train, her thoughts reflexively going over and over the greeting she so wished would be waiting for her at the other end of the train line.

... To be greeted by Him at the door with a gentle kiss. But as the door closes, the kiss to get considerably more urgent. To feel the heat and urgency coming off Him, making her instantly hot, wet and weak with desire. He would be measured and consistent in his kisses, having planned this as he saw her getting out of the taxi, but the sudden rush of passion would be too much for her and very quickly she'd be desperately trying to touch him, get her hands under his shirt, just to feel her skin on his.

He'd stop for a second, very happy that he can turn her from urban professional to wanton woman within minutes. He'd smile looking straight at her and she'd smile back, once again, momentarily, the shy girl he'd first met in a well lit public place one weekend in Autumn.

He'd take her hands from under his shirt and holding her wrists, gently raise them above her head, and push her back against the wall as his lips make butterfly kisses behind her ear and down her neck.

"My turn first" he'd whisper, knowing it drove her crazy that he wanted to teach her to receive her pleasure first.

He'd hold both her hands in one of his and he'd see her chest raise and lower, her breathing noticeably shallow as he'd begin to unbutton her blouse.

"What's this?" He'd ask as her blouse starts to reveal something very lacy and decidedly un-work wear underneath.

"I... You... I thought..." His eyes would dance, as her cheeks flushed, it was one thing to wear underwear just for him, it was another to have to tell him that, out loud, inches from his unswerving gaze. Lowering her eyes, she'd whisper: "It's for you."

"If it's for me, then I should take all your clothes off and see it fully..."

And he'd bring his arms down and turn her so her back fit into his chest and his strong arms are either side of her. Her new favourite place to be.

But then he walked her forward the ten steps to the full length mirror, and her eyes would meet his in its reflection. Her least favourite place to be.

She'd try and turn and hide from her unforgiving image in the mirror. But his arms and his kisses gently and firmly kept her where he'd placed her.

"Just keep your eyes on mine" he'd tell her as her blouse fell to the floor, revealing delicate, turquoise lace. Though he had the impression that it was her soft, white breasts were holding the lace, not the other way round.

She was nervous to be stood in front of him like this, but something deep inside tingles as she catches his smile, and relief washes through her momentarily. As his eyes looks for hers again though, the relief would turn back into shyness as she is unable to hold his gaze. Not whilst she's conscious that her nipples are hardening and her breath is getting more and more shallow.

His hands would run down the outside of her arms, his thumbs grazing the edge of the lace, grazing her nipples, already raised against the unfamiliar material.

She wouldn't have noticed him unzipping her skirt, he must have done it while they were kissing, so she'd gasp as the next time, his hands move over her arms to her waist, to her hips that he could pull her skirt down to the floor in one move.

"Oh yes" he'd say as she is suddenly stood in front of him, dressed only in the lace bra and knickers. "That was exactly what I had in mind."

His left hand would reach inside the bra to her right breast, finding the hardened nipple easily. His eyes still checking that hers are watching in the mirror. His right hand firmly holding her against his chest as she'd start to wriggle from the attention given to her nipple.

She had always wanted men to be less gentle with her nipples in general. But since meeting Him, she couldn't believe the power he could have over her whole body with just the way he could pluck her nipples one at a time. Almost to the point of pain, and then tantalisingly just over that point for a fraction of a second before letting go. And then maddeningly, waiting for her impatience for him to start again as she'd try to bring her nipple back into the delicious and sure grip of his hand.

Standing one leg forward in between hers, He'd know he has her full attention when he could feel her pushing back against him, her hips tilting back and forth over his leg. All decorum abandoned, his ministrations would have quickly woke that desire from deep inside her to feel him around her, inside her.

His right hand would make it was down to her knickers and his fingers would skirt over the top edge.

At once she would desperately want him to touch her there, but she is embarrassed to admit how wet he'd find her. He wouldn't hesitate though as his fingers would reach further into the damp space between her legs. But it would be when his left hand squeezes her nipple with a pressure just

beyond what she had been tolerating, that she would inadvertently open her legs enough to allow his full hand access to her sex.

She would catch the smirk on his face as he sees her flush with desire, powerless to resign his ministrations and breathless with desire. But even in her day dream, when she pictures his longest finger making direct contact on her clitoris, she can no longer just take his pleasure.

She would twist and turn to face him. Both of her hands on his chest. Her lips searching for his kisses and her hands searching for his flies.

The swift swat to her behind would bring her sharply to her senses, but he'd know exactly what she was doing when she'd pull his trousers down, slowly lowering to her knees at the same time.

She'd try not to think what her arse looks like reflected in the mirror. Instead she'd look up to his face from her kneeling position and their eyes would meet in mock dispute. The only disagreement they ever have.

"I thought you said it was my turn?" She'd ask with as much innocence as she could muster. But before he has time to answer her tongue has found the tip of his cock and her lips are wrapping around his hard phallus.

The words of chastisement he was about to utter are lost and he would now be the one looking at himself in the mirror: his Marta, his irrepressible new sub, on her knees in front of him taking in his whole length into her mouth.

He decides to allow her this.

She might still have a lot to learn, but she's his now and he's sure the punishment she's just earned will be an unforgettable lesson...