Marta's Day Dream Pt. 05

Story Info
Marta begins her first punishment.
2k words
4.48
9.2k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lift doors closed. The two stood side by side but the tension crackled as he placed his hand on to her arse. The thin fabric of her dress felt invisible and she could barely contain a sob as he first stroked then delivered ten swats to her behind in quick succession. She felt a trickle of moisture against the inside of her thigh and closed her legs tightly and steadied her self just as the lift doors opened. The hotel porter took in her wild eyes and thought he knew exactly what was about to happen in the couple's hotel room. "Good evening" he said stepping back to let them out. And noting the way the man's hand never lost contact with the woman's arse as he guided her out of the lift - he instantly knew what he would be thinking about when he got off his shift that night.

Miles held open the room door for Marta. Already, he could sense her natural submission and he checked himself for the hunger she provoked in him. She stopped just over the threshold, unsure what she should do. The sound of Him locking the door behind her, unexpectedly heightening her desire. The door was closed: the decision was made. For the rest of the night, she was no longer the boss, the steady, calming leader - tonight she belonged to Him, tonight she would learn to follow, tonight she could finally be her whole self.

He had her hand now and without tuning on the light he led her straight out to the small balcony, overlooking the river. The cool night air welcome on her face and neck - near constant blushing and the building lust meant she was overheated. Miles gently faced her out looking on to the water, her hands on the balcony. He then stood directly behind her, snaking his hands around her. At the feel of his body against hers, automatically she moulded herself back on to him. His touch through the thin material of her dress and the memory of her day dream in this pose, made her sigh audibly. The desire that small noise contained was not lost on Miles and it was all the more potent heard in the fresh air, against the midnight sky, a melody to the rhythm of the river five floors below. Miles was fond of outdoor play, but now in this urban, anonymous setting - where someone might, just might, hear his work - was a sudden and unexpected turn on for him.

Marta tried to turn back towards him, hungry for his kiss but he easily maintained her position looking out as his left hand slid up her neck, his fingers gliding up through her long, dark hair, then quickly grasping a handful and pulling it deliciously hard. Marta's scalp suddenly alive in a way she had only ever imagined and all her senses were focussed into only this moment. Miles tilted her head, directing her ear to his mouth. "Remember, your punishment comes before anything else." And his cock twitched in satisfaction as he saw the way her face registered the sweetest combination of fear, delight then obedience.

He started to pull her dress up from behind. "I wonder if your bottom is already a little bit pink for me, huh?" He asked into her ear. Marta gasped in shock - he couldn't possibly be thinking of punishing her here on the balcony, could he? Again, she made to turn towards him, her hand reaching to stop her dress being raised "We can't..." she started, but Miles hand once again sharply pulled a a handful of her hair and simultaneously Marta felt the cool air reach the gathering moisture between her un-pantied legs. "'Please Sir', you said downstairs... 'I'm your good girl', you said" he purred into her ear. "Good girls who like being spanked, need to know when they are being punished. You remember your safe word, yes?" Her eyes were now looking down only to the river, but she nodded her assent. "Use it if you need it, but Babygirl, you haven't been good this week. You disobeyed me and you lied to me."

He smiled to himself as he felt her body immediately stop resisting, her head shaking sadly, agreeing with his assessment. "You know that punishment comes with humiliation. So I think here is the perfect place to warm your bottom for the first time." Her eyes were now wide - the lust was undeniable - but he could see she was weighing up the risk of being seen. "It's dark now, no one can see us... but maybe they'll hear us. Maybe someone will hear my hand on your bottom - your lovely white bottom" he said as his hand once again raised her dress - this time all the way to her waist - with no resistance. "Mmm, good girl, that's it. Sir's got to punish his girl before we can have fun."

Marta stood on the balcony, now exposed from the waist down, his hand repeating the swirl through her hair, over and over, catching and pulling odd hairs and distracting her attention slightly from the breeze on her naked buttocks. "Keep your hands on the balcony, but open your legs" he whispered his open hand stroking her buttocks, his foot guiding her legs to part wider. "Tut, tut, tut" he whispered, "Good girls don't stand like that, do they?" He patted her bottom gently. "They don't take their wet knickers off in a restaurant, do they?" Another gentle tap. "They don't push their bottoms out for more spanks, do they?" He teased as he spotted that her bottom had responded to his gentle taps, perhaps seeking a return of the firmer swats he'd delivered in the lift.

Immediately, Marta made to close her legs, stand up straighter - but his hand in her hair reminded her this was no longer just her choice. "Shh shh," he said, "We both know what you need, don't fight it." As his hand swept tantalisingly down her buttocks, over and over, longer and longer strokes, Marta gripped the rail tighter. Her sole thought now only about what his hand would find as his strokes reached inevitably to that space between her legs. "Oh Marta... good girls definitely don't get so wet when they know they're to be punished, do they?" The blush that ran up her neck and chest was beautiful, but it was the expression on her face that made Miles smile. Horror and lust combined making his girl tremble, no longer able to deny to herself or to him that this was exactly what her body wanted.

"Open your legs again, hands on the rail and stick your bottom out" he instructed as he took a step back to take in the sight of his obedient girl. Her long legs and pale skin, in contrast to the night sky, looked like his own wet dreams. She was born for this - and for just a moment, he felt proud of her and utterly privileged she had chosen him for these next steps. Then he remembered the sight of her at the station, weak with hunger and tiredness, and his desire to redden her arse stirred him: she needed to learn to do as she was told.

He pulled the chair to the middle of the balcony and sat in it. Marta could hardly breathe as she heard the scrape of the chair and felt his eyes on her exposed bottom. She too remembered that moment in the station - but only as the moment where she had felt Him take away the stress, where her body had told her that His touch was the one she'd craved.

"Come here, now babygirl" he said. As she turned, he smirked to see her twitch involuntarily at the sight of him deliberately unbuttoning his shirt cuff. "Oh, she's ready alright" he thought.

Marta's dress had automatically fallen back down, for which Marta was momentarily grateful as she instinctively stood by Miles' right side. He looked up at her and smiled, "Marta, you know that naughty girls need to ask for their punishment, don't you?" He placed his hand on her behind. "Do you think you need to be punished?" He asked and she nodded her head, but didn't make a sound. THWACK, his hand slapped her behind, echoing gorgeously into the still night. "Ye-ye-yes." She stammered. As the second blow landed, she corrected herself almost comedically quickly "Yes, Sir" she said, looking around the balcony as though to check in case someone else were there to hear her. "Eyes here, Marta." He said sharply. "It's too late to worry about anyone else. This is your punishment. Now, you know you're going over my knee?"

"Yes Sir" she said quietly, her eyes meeting his.

"And you know that a punishment spanking will hurt?"

"Yes Sir" she responded, but her eyes now downcast.

"So, tell me, Marta, what do you need now?"

Marta looked out into the night, her heart beating out of her chest and unable to form the words she could feel within. She felt his hand move behind her and she braced herself for another sharp sting. So when instead she felt his finger reach deep into the wetness between her legs she gasped so loudly, she slapped her hand over her own mouth. Biting her lip, she looked at him, laughing and shaking her head. "You bastard" she said smiling.

"Oh Marta, dear Marta... for a girl in so much trouble..." he spread his fingers "...you really don't want me..." he tapped upwards onto her wet lips, she gasped "...to double your punishment..." another tap, another gasp. Then a pause, and silence. Miles removed his hand.

Marta was still, she didn't move, she didn't speak as Miles decided to let the night air make his point. Long seconds went by as Marta felt the absence of his hand until she screwed up her face and looked him in the eyes.

"Sir... please will you punish me now?" She asked, her voice quiet but unwavering.

"And why should I punish you Sweetsub?" He asked, meeting her eyes sincerely.

"Because... then we can have that fun you promised" came her very unexpected and very cheeky retort. His riotous laughed rippled out loudly into the night. Still laughing, he pulled her over his knee in a single motion and pelted her bottom with sharp slaps, one after the other. "Oh my girl, my fun can be had in many..." Spank! "Many..." Spank! "Many ways" Spank, spank! "... but your fun is only for when you're a very..." Spank! "Good" his fingers found her now drenched pussy and rubbed roughly "...Girl." Spank, spank, spank, spank!

And he took both her hands in one of his, pressing them high up into her back. The staccato rhythm of his slaps never faltering, but landing in different, unpredictable spots across her bottom, thighs and legs every time. "I'd say five minutes like this and we'll see if you're still feeling as cheeky," he whispered close to her ear. "Five minutes when anyone could hear my bad girl being spanked. When anyone could hear your moans and know that you aren't saying no. When anyone might hear those special spanks..." he brought his hand down, three, four, five times, directly between her opened legs "... and know that's the exact sound of my naughty girl's wet pussy."

Marta wriggled ineffectually on his lap. A half hearted attempt to protest, to pretend she was still the very proper young woman many assumed she was. But less than 30 seconds in to her first ever spanking... Marta finally submitted. Not to Miles. Not to his expert hand. Not even to the shame of her bared bottom being soundly spanked in the open air. But to herself. She submitted to her own desires, her own nature: He was the one she'd chosen, but this was her dream.