Marta's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was still staring at her ass she turned around. She caught me off guard. I hated myself and began to feel scared as she approached me with a sweet smile on her face. She asked me politely if I would join her in her living-room. I nodded. Her charming smile drove me mad, and her elegant countenance filled me with a desire she must have perceived. She'd caught me looking at her ass the way a man would. Why was she not reacting in a different way?

She then approached me until her face was no more than a foot away from mine.

-Don't you ever get lonely? -she asked me.

I was so spellbound that I couldn't speak. She looked seductively into my eyes and then at my mouth. I felt my heart pounding faster and faster in my chest and my breathing grew more intense. I didn't fight back as she slowly approached me, apparently seeking to touch my lips with hers. I was scared, but I hoped she would go through with it, never mind the result. She got closer and closer, until soon a moist softness touched my lips and I tasted her strawberry chap-stick and my lips embraced her bottom lip. Both our mouths opened slowly and touched again and again.

I lustfully tasted her sweet saliva as she put her hands on my waist. I was so shocked from the boldness of her kiss that I didn't know whether I should embrace her or push her away, but I chose to surrender to her; I couldn't do otherwise.

We continued to kiss for a moment or two and I put my hands on her waist. Suddenly I felt her hands fondling my breasts. I woke up from the lovely trance of our kiss and took my hands defensively off her waist in disapproval. She took her hands off my breasts apologetically as her eyes requested my permission to carry on. My eyes gave no response, but she boldly resumed her fondling anyhow. She softly touched my breasts again with her right hand and then she began to fondle my pubic area through my maxi-skirt with her left. It felt so delicious that I just surrendered to her as she cornered me against the wall. What a bold, daring, delicious, beautiful Turkish woman! I would have never expected her to be this way. Oh, sweet lesbian surrender!

Without separating our mouths from each other, our embracing female bodies made themselves stumbling across the floor towards the rattan sofa in her sitting-room. I loved the commanding and yet delicate way with which she guided me. She finally made me sit on the sofa, as she herself remained standing. I looked at her hips and wished to lift her robes and kiss her pubic area with all my passion. She leaned towards me and kissed me again, making me lean backwards towards the cushions. Then, as she began to kiss her way down through my neck and my cleavage, she soon found herself kneeling before me between my legs, lifting my blouse to kiss my belly-button.

The pleasure of her kisses made me gasp and moan and I bit my bottom lip with expectation as she lifted up my maxi-skirt towards my waist. The expectation was driving me mad. Would I soon have the pleasure of feeling her mouth kissing me between my legs? After she kissed my inner thighs for a few moments, a sensation of warm bliss finally took over me as I felt the warm touch of her mouth on my crotch.

Her eyes were half-open, possessed that she was by the power of desire. Every kiss she gave me, every time she put her tongue on my panties she did with great devotion and gratitude, as if she had finally satisfied a dark, obscure desire she had been willing to fulfil for a very long time.

Two straight married women, an outside force had taken control of us and was making us enjoy each other in a way our husbands could never offer to us. As I felt her mouth savouring my crotch with animal impulse, I was full of formidable pleasure. The wrongness of it all, the fact that I was with another woman -that I was being a bad girl-, just made everything more delicious.

Her tongue felt more and more delicious on my underwear, but then came the unexpected delight: She grabbed the gusset of my panties with her finger and pulled it to one side, revealing to herself the sight of my naked vagina. Overcome with unspeakable lesbian lust, she closed her eyes as her mouth French-kissed my naked pussy. I couldn't keep my eyes on her as intense waves of pleasure flew through my body and made me convulse with delight.

She licked and licked and sucked, and sometimes I didn't know what she was doing, but the delight soon became over-powering. My moans started to get louder and louder, and I began to want more and more, until finally my moans turned into one long scream full of trembling and one big wave of pleasure that seemed to lift me off the ground. After this I felt satisfied and tired, and my breathing began to slow down. Alev kept licking my vagina a bit more as she looked into my eyes with her beautiful Turkish gems.

She then stood up and laid me on my back across the sofa. She climbed on me and sat on my abdomen and began to kiss my cheeks and my lips. I was amazed at her, and was prepared to do anything for her after the pleasure she had given me. She was still wearing her headscarf and I wanted to see her hair, which I imagined to be beautiful, dark and lustrous. I caressed her face and then pinched her headscarf with my fingers to remove it. She stopped me immediately.

-No, this stays on... -she said -My husband will be coming later and I must look decent for him...

I took my hands off her headscarf and she kissed my mouth again. Then she crawled towards my face until her crotch was right above me. She knelt right above my face and lifted up her robes, her legs spread on each side of my head, her crotch less than a foot away from my lips. She was wearing a beautiful pair of white silk knickers with some lace on the sides and along the waist band. I could tell, from the greyish shading behind some of the lace that she also didn't shave her pubic hair. What a delicious sight. I could also smell the sweet, feminine scent of her pubic area, but this time I was aroused by it instead of disgusted.

Her underwear was traditional and very elegant, and it looked so good that I wanted to eat it. I stared at it for a bit and then I looked up towards Alev's eyes, across the dark-green landscape of her robes. Her eyes were far away, almost hidden by her perfect breasts but they were looking at me with desire, from above.

I then ducked inside her robes and could now see her bare abdomen and her white brassier from the inside. Alev let the robes drop down around me and I was now caught inside them, looking at her crotch in the twilight under her robes. The whiteness of her knickers was still more than visible. I couldn't resist my desire any longer and I finally kissed her beautiful crotch. This kiss was very long and passionate, full of tongue, saliva, and open mouth. How could I have done otherwise? This woman deserved it so much, and she even deserved so much more!

As I kept on kissing her pubic area, the utterly feminine odour of her crotch enchanted me, and I would get high on her pheromones every time I breathed in. This was definately preferable to anything I did with my husband. Her panties were both salty and bittersweet, and the taste made me suck on her crotch like a horse sucks on a brick of salt. I wanted to rid her crotch of all taste, I wanted to hoover everything in, all gone, all in my mouth, all in my belly; all the saltiness upon my taste buds. She moaned and moaned and I sucked and continued to suck. What a beautiful woman! What an honour to be pleasuring such a beauty...

I licked passionately, wanting to enjoy everything, all her womanliness, all her sweetness, all her softness. Her panties were delicious, but after a while I had sucked them out until they were completely wet and their taste was the same as the delicious organ they were covering. I was trembling with desire and since I was dying to finally suck another woman's pussy without cloth in between, I finally pulled Alev's panties to one side and plunged my face into her naked crotch.

Alev lifted her dress to be able to watch me and everything became visible again in the light. Her vaginal lips were well-formed and her pubic hair was black and abundant, though no more than an inch long. I cupped her pussy with my mouth and stuck my tongue inside it. Her pussy had the texture of a warm clam and it had a salty-sweet taste that drove me insane.

We then changed positions as quickly as we could. She got off me, I knelt on the floor, and she sat in front of me on the rattan sofa. On my knees, I resumed licking her naked vagina, making Alev moan and twist. As I sucked her out, my nose constantly rubbed against her pubic hair, and her pubic hair was delicious. It entrapped the most arousing feminine aroma which mesmerised me even more as I continued to lick and suck. Soon I did not know anymore whether I was enjoying this more than Alev.

I loved how Alev moaned, she was such a female, and such a beautiful one. High-pitched and delightful, her complaining moans continued to turn me on as they got louder. I touched myself through my knickers with one of my hands as I continued to suck her out passionately. She moaned louder and louder and soon set off a delightful shriek that made her move violently and made it difficult for me to continue sucking her. During this last convulsion I put my arms around her hips and grabbed her waist, as I pressed my mouth tight against her vagina.

She shrieked and screamed with a certain vibrato in her beautiful, melodious, female voice, until it was all over. I licked her softly a few more times and then got up, sat next to her, and French-kissed her full of feeling. Alev's femininity had become the object of lust for my own femininity.

It was already 18.30 and Alev's husband would soon be home, so we decided to stop and we fixed ourselves up again. We were both sweating, and both wearing soggy knickers, but the summer heat would soon dry everything out. Alev got up and brought the tea and we sat there staring mischievously into each other's eyes and holding hands until we were finished.

When we were done, Alev kissed me on the lips and then opened the door for me. She then asked me in a whisper to come back in two days. Her husband would then be on a trip to Istambul and I could stay the night. I remembered my own husband was in Croatia visiting his parents and he would also not be back until next week. I said yes to her invitation, but the door was open and I couldn't kiss her good night: The neighbours could be watching.

5.

The experience with Alev continued to develop in the days that followed. Two days after our afternoon of lust I returned to her house as promised and I enjoyed her thrice as intensively as I had done before. We made love in her bed instead of on the couch, with enough time to taste every bit of one another's skin and worship every bit of each other's bodies. I also was finally able to see Alev's hair free from her headscarf, and it was indeed beautiful, dark and lustrous, though not as black as her pubic hair. We slept together and my sleep was peaceful and free of all nightmares.

On Sunday I returned home early with sore lips and slept in my bed until the afternoon. At around 16.00 I got up, showered, fixed myself up and started to do domestic chores, all the while thinking of my Turkish beauty and blushing from the memories with her.

That evening, Nica knocked on the door and asked me if she could borrow some flour. She was wearing a miniskirt again, a white one this time. I let her in and made small talk with her a while and asked about her life. As I looked at her I realised that I had forgotten how beautiful she was. She was shorter than me, maybe about 1.65m, but with her dark hair, olive skin and blue eyes she was like a supermodel. After chatting a bit with her I bent down to reach for the flour and, as I turned around to give it to her, I noticed that she had been looking at my backside.

Ashamed that I had caught her looking at me, she started talking about baking, trying to distract me from her shameful deed. I smiled at her as I approached her, and I saw in her sweet blue eyes that she was becoming nervous. I approached her until my face was about a foot away from hers, but she didn't look away and fixed her eyes on my lips.

-Do you ever get lonely? -I asked, but got no reply, as Nica began to breathe nervously.

I slowly approached her and soon touched her lips with mine. She kissed me back quite shyly as she surrendered to me. I put my hands on her waist and then began to kiss her neck and her cleavage. She opposed no resistance to me.

-Oh Marta! Sei una belìssima figa! -She complimented me in Italian, as I kissed her down her blouse. Soon I was on my knees in front of her and began to kiss the front of her legs just above her knee and just below the edge of her skirt.

- Oh, yes! -She said again, -keep kissing me, you beautiful Yugoslavian woman...

Completely aroused by her willingness, I lifted her white skirt and found a pair of ivory-white satin knickers underneath, which I immediately began to kiss and lick in a mad, delicious frenzy, enjoying both her scent and her taste.

She put her hand on my head and began to moan, as my tongue began to struggle to pierce through the fabric of her knickers. Her taste was also salty and salty-sweet, somewhat different from Alev, but still delicious and also captivating. She soon had me worshipping her crotch like a slave, a slave to her feminine beauty, a beauty I knew was superior to my own. I then turned her around and kissed her ass with the same devotion. I didn't mind being her obedient slave for a short while, because at that moment she was a goddess to me.

I turned her around again and continued to suck on her panies until, after a while more, she politely pushed my head back and said that she had better go back to her husband, otherwise he would come looking for her. She promised she would be back the next day to finish what we had started. When she came back the next day we made love more deliciously than two straight people.

I blessed Catherine now instead of cursing her. I even tried to contact her to thank her for showing me the beauty of femininity, but she didn't reply.

In a matter of days, I had changed radically. My homosexual experiences with other women had made me become sexually satisfied but also morally reprehensible. As a wife, I was unfaithful to my dear husband with Alev, whom I now considered to be my "steady girlfriend". And as Alev's girlfriend I was constantly unfaithful to her with Nica. Conversely, they were both unfaithful to their own husbands with me.

A few months later all things would change with my divorce. Alev and I still made love several times before I moved to a different city to start a modelling career. I also continued to enjoy Nica's beauty too before I left. Alev cried her eyes out that last day I saw her, as did I. Nica also cried the day I left the flat. She took a great risk when she knelt in the gangway that day and emotionally kissed my crotch one last time through the thin fabric of my summer trousers. She did it in front of the open door of her flat, as her husband watched an Italian football match on the telly just a few metres away. She had stopped caring and seemed proud to be in love with me.

12