Marte's New Set of Challenges 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

"Yes, please. I beg you!"

"You want to orgasm before Marte? How dare you? You need to go meet her parents. GET DRESSED! And wash your face and cock off. You look like a fucking mess. Hurry up."

Ryan couldn't believe how she was talking to him and what had just happened. He knew she was used to getting her way and had a temper, but he never expected this. He hurried to the bathroom and washed up before returning to the bedroom and dressing before Terra. He pulled his jeans up and winced as his balls now ached so bad. He had troubles zipping his jeans because his penis was still rock hard.

Ryan walked out onto the porch and was introduced to Marte's parents. Cindy prepared a meal for everyone while Marte and Ryan fought off their desires to ravish one another. Ryan had troubles shifting his weight as his balls ached. Marte sat on edge as she replayed the events in her bedroom earlier. She continued to drift off into a daze as visuals of Ryan's penis and recollections of him filling her replayed in her mind.

Marte tried to act as normal as possible, though she knew her parents could tell something was odd about the situation. Terra helped Cindy finish preparing the meal as they finalized their challenge conclusion.

After visiting a few hours, Marte's parents headed for home. Cindy waited until the car drove down the driveway and out of site then she turned to Marte and smiled.

"I am sorry babe, but this situation was just too good to pass up. Now where were we?"

Terra grabbed Marte by the hand and guided her back to the bedroom. Cindy and Ryan followed. Terra positioned Marte next to the bed and slowly undressed her, making sure to touch Marte as much as possible while finishing the task. Terra then playfully pushed Marte onto the bed and pointed to the same spot Marte was as she looked at Ryan.

Cindy walked over and started undressing Ryan. She slowly unzipped his jeans and made sure to brush against his penis which began to bulge again. She made sure to put her hands all over his chest as she pulled his shirt over his head. Cindy took a long look at his gorgeous body then slowly slid the cock ring off his dick. Ryan could feel his juices instantly begin to boil as her warm hands slid up his shaft.

Terra stood beside Cindy. Cindy pushed Ryan onto the bed next to Marte. They both lay there awaiting a command for what seemed like forever. The girls were intentionally delaying the commands to build anticipation.

Finally, Cindy said, "Marte and Ryan, use your hands to touch each other. The only restricted area is the crotch area."

Marte knew this wasn't going to be a quick release. She knew the girls would find a way to drag this out. She felt she had waited long enough. She was determined to end these challenges because she felt they were getting too intense. Ryan began running his hands over Marte's shoulders and down to her chest. He tried to block out the events earlier that had taken place with Terra and him. He wanted to tell Marte about what happened, but knew it would ruin everything. She wanted him so bad inside her.

Marte began to softly moan as she ran her hands up his back. His hands drifted down her stomach and up her rib cage. She shuddered as his soft touch tickled her senses. The prolonging of a release lasted a few minutes until Cindy instructed her to climb on top of Ryan, straddle his hips and mount him.

Marte was more than willing to follow the instructions. As she straddled his hips she heard Terra's voice. She instantly knew she was not going to like what she heard.

Terra told Marte to put Ryan's penis deep inside her then sit still. Marte growled at Terra. She slowly placed her vagina at the tip of his penis which stood tall. She lowered her hips and took a deep breath as she slowly filled herself. She felt Ryan lift his hips as she placed her hips on his. Ryan moaned, his breath becoming short. Marte had started counting in her head as she wondered how long she would have to sit here. She could feel her inner walls attempting to milk his penis as she counted. She reached 98 before Terra told her to begin to slowly slide up and down his pole.

Marte began to raise her hips until she felt almost empty and then slowly lowered her hips back down on top of him. The both moaned. Terra instructed Ryan to keep his hips against the bed. After four trips up and down his hard cock, Cindy instructed her to pause as his penis was deep inside her.

"Marte. I want you to lean forward and begin kissing Ryan. Leave him deep inside you. Ryan you may kiss her back. No hip movements by either of you until we say so."

Ryan could feel his semen boiling inside. The tip of his penis ached for a release. Marte could taste left over juices on Ryan's lips. She thought the juices tasted a little different than her own, but brushed it off as being the cause of time passing since their earlier event. Their kissing was as passionate as it had ever been. Their mouths were glued to each other. Their bodies were in overdrive with desire.

Knowing they had prolonged things long enough, Cindy whispered, "Marte ride Ryan at your free will."

Marte paused a second as her mind processed what it had just heard. When the realization hit her, she began to ride Ryan's pole up and down. Their bodies danced like rabbits. Marte could feel a ball of fire racing towards her sweet spot as Ryan's hips thrust deep inside her over and over again. His grunting drove her crazy.

Ryan's grunts were partially pleasure and partially pain as his swollen, aching balls slapped against her body. It wasn't a few seconds before his body straightened up and locked as he shot his streams of semen deep inside Marte's locking walls. The hot juices hit Marte's inner walls and sent her over the edge. Glorious moans and grunts filled the air as the two lovers enjoyed the pleasures. Never had she felt such pleasure. She knew she was falling in love, no matter how much she tried to fight it.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12