Marte's New Set of Challenges 06 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

His hips slowly pressed his growing dick in and out of Cindy's mouth. The man felt Cindy's tongue begin to explore the tip of his penis. Cindy felt him remove most of his penis and pause, allowing her to play. She swirled her tongue around the mushroom of his head and sucked on the tip of his penis. She was pleased that he was not forcing his dick down her throat like the last guy. She licked and sucked his swollen dick the best she could. He began to increase the speed of his hip thrusts, exposing her to only the first few inches of his penis.

Terra enjoyed the riding she was taking as the long pole slid in and out of her begging pussy. She could feel her walls grasping his pole. She tried to milk him for all he had while he rammed his dick against her womb. Her breathing started becoming heavy. She felt an orgasm start to build. His penis felt wonderful inside her welcoming walls.

Marte was cooing as the tongue suddenly withdrew and was replaced by his penis. She could feel her body beginning to heat up. She tried to spread her legs as his penis gently separated her walls. The penis inched its way inside of her. She was relieved it did not fill her like the previous man. It did, however, fill her comfortably. She could feel her juices begin to gush and run down her ass crack as the man gently slid his penis in and out of her vagina.

The horn sounded again and the men switched positions one more time. The ladies endured another round of men before hearing the horn once more. Terra and Cindy were removed from their stations and moved the next station to their left, Marte to the right. Marte was positioned at station 1 now, Cindy placed doggie-style at station 2 and Terra moved to station 3 in the missionary style position.

Ryan could feel his penis throbbing from seeing the girls in action. He was looking forward to seeing Terra's "C" cup breast bounce as she was fucked. He loved the look of her golden skin covered with sweat. Her long, black hair hanging down from the bench. The president stood beside him and thanked him again for providing the women.

The horn sounded again and the men took their positions. Marte was happy to give her pussy a break, but she knew it would be torture because she had not yet orgasmed and was very horny now. She felt warmth pressed against her lips and she reluctantly opened her mouth. She felt steaming hot meat pass through her teeth. She began sucking on the tiny penis. She heard the boy begin breathing hard almost immediately. She knew he wouldn't last long. She sucked hard hoping to finish fast and indeed, he finished a few seconds later.

Cindy was ready to be pleasured and feel some cock inside her juicy pussy. She exclaimed "YES!!!" as the swollen penis slid inside her. The penis was decent length and average width. She hoped he could last a decent amount of time. He immediately thrust his hips with a good steady pace. He already had an orgasm and was happy to be able to last longer this time. He gasp as he felt the pleasures of her tight pussy surrounding his member.

Terra gasped upon feeling pressure against her inner walls. She prayed this man would be good size and be able to last more than a minute. Her prayers were partially answered as the penis was fair size and fair length. It was good enough to please her. She moaned over and over as he slowly slid himself inside her, then removed himself. He would wait a second before repeating it. Terra begged "Please fuck me hard." He continued his torturous pace to no avail. She did feel pressure against her clit, however, as he began to softly circle her clit with his index and middle fingers while he continued his slow movement inside her. Terra could feel her orgasm slowly inching towards her womb at an agonizing pace. Her inner walls clenched his penis trying to hold him inside.

Marte's relief was short lived as a second person slid inside her mouth. This time the penis was bigger and pressed against the back of her throat. The penis thrust in and out of her lips. She pressed her lips softly around his skin and lightly sucked on his swollen penis.

Cindy began to moan over and over as she struggled to attempt rocking her hips. She clinched the bars of the bench, holding her hands over her head as she exploded all over the penis thrusting inside her. Her orgasm caused the man to have his orgasm of his own. She was thankful he was wearing a condom, though she wouldn't have minded feeling his hot semen explode inside her.

Terra thrashed back and forth while the fingers expertly manipulated her clitoris and outer hood, slowly increasing the pace of his dick inside her spread pussy. She felt her walls squeezing tights against his hard member. She could feel sweat dripping from her body. She wanted him to thrust deep inside her and fuck her good. She felt the waves of heaven move past her stomach and towards her clit. She arched her back. She was caught totally by surprise as hands palmed her breasts. She wasn't sure who's hands were on her breasts. She was too far gone to care. She felt the hard cock pick up pace and thrust inside her while the fingers began circling her outer hood. She could barely breath. Hearing Cindy orgasm pushed her closer to the edge. The hands on her breasts began to pinch her nipples, sending her over the edge. She thrashed around on the bench, moaning loudly. Waves of lightning struck through her nerves, coming together at her clitoris.

Marte sucked until the penis exploded. She was frustrated that she was not having an orgasm while the other two friends were. The horn sounded and the penis removed from her mouth. She tried to swallow all the semen, but felt some running down her cheek. The horn sounded again and she felt yet another penis enter her mouth. She was relieved it was average size and length. She began to suck the penis as best she could. Her jaws were beginning to get sore. She jumped when she unexpectedly felt heat around her pussy and felt a hand cup her soaking wet vagina.

Cindy gasp as a huge penis began sliding inside her. She felt her walls struggle to make room for his girth. The penis expertly began to gyrate hitting the top of her inner walls. She could feel another orgasm building as he shoved his cock deep in and out of her.

Terra was just coming down from her orgasm when she felt pressure against her anus. She growled, pissed as this was never discussed. She was relieved, however, when it was revealed to be just the tip of a finger that circled her butt hole. The finger applied a little pressure, but did not enter her. She began to enjoy the light touching when she felt a tiny penis enter her vagina. She was displeased and couldn't believe what slipped through her mouth when she exclaimed, "Use my ass." She wanted to pull her words back but it was too late. She felt the tiny penis withdraw from her vagina. A few seconds later she felt the penis pressing against her asshole. The mysterious fingers continued to grope her breasts.

Marte felt the fingers separate her pussy lips. She moaned on the penis inside her mouth and heard the man moan in response. She found herself begin to suck with more passion as she felt two fingers slide inside her vaginal walls. Fingers held her vagina open while she felt two fingers wrap around her clitoris and slowly slide up and down. Her stomach clinched in joy. She was on the edge.

Cindy began orgasming over and over as the huge penis pumped inside her walls. She felt her muscles milking. She was having troubles catching her breath and prayed that he orgasm as well. He just continued to thrust over and over.

Terra was amazed at how pleasureful the penis was inside her ass. It was small enough that it fit tightly, but was not uncomfortable. She felt her walls wrap around his tiny penis. He began thrusting and moaning loudly. She tried to enjoy this knowing he wasn't going to last. The pleasure of the hands groping her breasts and the anal stimulation was driving her crazy. She moaned when the penis began thrusting full speed. She felt his semen spray inside her ass. This sent her over the edge. Her ass grabbed hold of his penis, not wanting to let go.

Marte's hips rocked as one set of fingers slid inside her dripping pussy while another set of fingers circled her clitoris. She was enjoying this blowjob activity more than the two previous times. She swirled her tongue around the bobbing head, then deep throated the penis. The man's moaning was helping push her to the edge. She moaned deeply against his member as the skillful hands pushed her to her first orgasm of the night. Her back arched as the fingers pushed deep inside her. Her orgasm was joined with streams of semen exploding inside her mouth. The buzzer sounded once more and all stimulation stopped.

To be continued...

I greatly appreciate any and all comments. Please vote on this story and leave comments negative or positive.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12